Spoiler The Crown Prince's Fiancee

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Aug 8, 2020.

1. DarkBlueOcean

DarkBlueOcean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    First reading this yet right from the start, Gabrielle felt so familiar. All of a sudden, it hit me.

Gabrielle is exactly like Maeno from Monthly Girls' Nozaki Kun; except she is evil and he's plain dumb.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 22, 2022
  2. Jang man wol

Jang man wol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't check Sylphenne profile page... Can you dm me the website, please?

3. Fifadh

Fifadh Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So do i...
    Sylphenne's profile was private

4. vielle

vielle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can i know where can i see all the illustrations?

5. MacTosh

MacTosh Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its a private profile can you send the website

6. aagreenmochi

aagreenmochi New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hi, may i have the link for the translated novel? i only found 5 chapters in NU :blobconfounded:

7. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't really get how the empress says Gabrielle is a nice girl and loves her a lot when she knows about her antics and everyone else hates her? Including her son, and she still tries to pair Gabrielle with him.

Also, ML didn't like how Gabrielle hit her maids or starved his horse, but he's literally worse than her cause he was gonna kill MC, an innocent person because he's not careful when discussing confidential information...??

8. rubyizek

rubyizek Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm curious too. MC looks like Essen and even the Princess (ML's sis)? They could have been mistaken as 3 siblings.

9. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    How is he being careless when they were probably having the discussion at a safe area/room and maybe they forbid servants from going near there but FL (who’s a maid form a different palace) got lost and stumble upon their conversation and heard something she shouldn’t have. We know FL is innocent but do they? She could be a spy pretending to be innocent, it’s not impossible. But yeah they should make sure she’s really innocent before killing her right away tho.

Inasible, Eraien and Korleone like this.
  10. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Obviously because the conversation can be clearly heard outside the room. So if someone wanted to listen in on them, they could easily do so.
    And even MC, who had no interest to listen to them, can hear them clearly.
    They should have had some precaution in place if they spoke something confidential, like having someone stand guard in front of the room or going to secret place to speak.
    And did MC get lost? I thought she was sent by the princess to bring something to ML.
    The only reason they found they were heard was because she dropped what she was carrying from shock, otherwise those idiots wouldn't even know someone heard them, so how were they not being careless?

Desperate and otakkau like this.
  11. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    The first sentence of ch 1 literally says she got lost while running errands. It doesn’t say it was for the ML and reading ch1 I’m pretty sure it’s wasn't for him. But yeah I guess they should’ve been more careful. Anyone can eavesdrop on them so maybe they could’ve had guards or someone they trusted watch for any intruders.

Also, I know we’re all for the FL and raise pitchforks against anyone who mistreats her but cmon, ML is worse than Gab? Gab who doesn’t give a sh*t for those lower than her and treats them like trash for her mere amusement and would go to crazy length just to get what she wants is better than ML who at least had some reason for his actions (bc FL heard something she shouldn’t have). He wasn’t gonna kill her for his enjoyment or for no reason at all. ML doesn’t go around acting like Gab. Bet Gab had some of her servants die, probably wouldn’t care if they died or are dying. As long as she doesn’t go killing them she’s way better than ML bc even if they’re abused at least they’re alive? Her servants are innocent too but bc she hasn’t done sh*t to FL she’s better than ML?

Last edited: Nov 26, 2022
    Inasible and Korleone like this.
  12. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, because Gabrielle hasn't killed anyone as far as we know. ML was gonna kill someone innocent. A killer is still worse than a violent person imo.

I had a look, and chapter 1 indeed said she got lost, but then the prologue, , said she was delivering something to the Crown Prince. So I guess one of them is a mistranslation.

otakkau and Azka Anees like this.
  13. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    *MTL
    “What?”

“I meant I didn't know what to do.”

Adrian was sick of it. The old feelings that had been quietly accumulated alone flowed out quietly. He wasn't born as a crown prince because he wanted to be born. Why do you have to devote your whole life to your birth and take responsibility in your birth? I hated being swayed by a fixed fate even before I was born. Nevertheless, the only thing that has lived well so far without a murmur was that he did not want to disappoint Mohu and Boo because they knew the affection and expectations they had given him. Because of that, the hard and hard prince class ended without a word. It was never a burden to carry the country and the future. Adrian was a great emperor and still a great crown prince. The problem was that it didn't end there.

“How long do I have to live up to my expectations?"

Duties and rights as a crown prince. I've been bothered, but I've never felt uncomfortable with everything. There's only one thing that's hard.

"It was you who forced me to get married. Have you forgotten?"

The cause of the whole situation.

"If you don't find a woman who will be your fiancee within a week, you have declared that you will marry Gabriel. Adrian took a breath to keep his temper. Empress Ludmila's complexion changed.

“That's because you don't look like you're going to get married!”

“So?”

The queen was startled. Adrian's voice was unusually calm.

"Is that why you did that?"

It was the first time in her life that Empress Ludmila had ever seen a man who had always raised his voice because he couldn't resist his temper and was so cold.

“Would you have thought of getting married if I didn't do that?”

“I wouldn't have.”

Adrian's answer was outspoken.

"Because I don't want to."

Empress Ludmila toned down her breathing.

"Adrian, I made that decision for you."

Adrian twisted his expression.

"Doesn't your mother, Empress, know better than anyone that I hate humans?"

"That's why you did such a great thing!"

“I think that's the reason!"

"If I hadn't made Artie then, would I have been safe?"

She married Gabriel under Her Majesty's strict orders.

"Why on earth do you hate Gabriel so much! If you don't like Gabriel, you can choose another Young-ae. ··”

“Who is the other Young-ae? Why can't you understand when you say you don't like humans!"

Marie interrupted Adrian's anger.

"Oppa, what's your habit of talking to your mom?"

"You're out. Can't you tell where you're going?"

"I'm also a party to this case!"

Empress Ludmila raised her hand to restrain Marier. When Marie shut up, Empress Ludmila looked at Adrian gently.

“It sounds like all this happened because of me, Adrian.”

“Yes.”

Adrian nodded.

“It's because of my mother."

Artie grabbed Adrian by the sleeve in surprise. Nevertheless, Adrian did not stop talking.

"What made me like this is who I am."

A calm ripples spread through the hall. Artie pulled Adrian's sleeve in surprise.

"Your Highness, please stop. It's all my fault. It's all my fault."

Adrian choked up when Artie began to beg.

"What's wrong with you!"

If Artie was at fault, he was only guilty of dancing to the beat in this ridiculous situation. Adrian's heart was broken by the fact that Artie was receiving the anger of the two. It was the first time in my life that I felt so painful because of someone.

"Don't cry. Wake up! Don't stay like that! Artie, there's no such thing as your fault! It's all my fault!"

“No, Your Grace. You can't do this. You can't fight with Her Majesty and Princess.”

Even in this situation, Artie was even saying that. Adrian's heart exploded. It was the moment when I was going to say something about defending the two even in this situation.

"Why the hell are you!"

Empress Ludmila, who was listening to the conversation between the two, said calmly to Adrian.

"Who is Artie still Artie?"

There is no love for the Obiedo Atienne. The queen's purple eyes turned toward Artie.

"You will be executed for deceiving the royal family."

"!"

"!"

Everyone opened their eyes wide with surprise.

"Empress!"

Adrian called Empress Ludmila, but it was no use. The empress raised her hand and pointed at Artie.

"Get that fake out of here right now."

At the cold command, the guard moved toward Artie. Adrian stared at the knights with the strength to pull out a knife right away. As soon as the tension inside the air became sharp against the sharp confrontation, Terny suddenly stepped up. Terny, who broke in without hesitation, approached Artie and said firmly.

"Wake up, Artie. You're not guilty."

Artie blinked her wet eyes with tears. Terney, who stiffened her expression after seeing it, looked back at Empress Ludmila sitting on the throne in front of her.

"I'm sorry, Empress, but I have to say something."

"Do you mean that Oviedo still has something to say to me in this situation?"

"Yes!"

Terny replied cheerfully. Terny, smiling, nodded. He was smiling, but not his usual silly smile.

"I'd like to correct one of the things Your Majesty said."

"·····?"

"Artie, take it out."

Terny said it bluntly, but I couldn't understand what he was saying. Artie took out the blue diamond she had been carrying for some time with her trembling hands. The letters embedded in the necklace were shining exactly as "Atienne Shevill Rabat Ovierdo." Terny, who checked the letter, took a sapphire out of his arms.

Inside the blue sapphire, the words "Ternie baby, so obiedo" shone. As proof of that, Terny opened his mouth.

"Our Obiedo family officially adopted Artie as a daughter and younger brother. This necklace is proof of that.”

Empress Ludmila's expression remained unchanged. Terny continued calmly.

"There is no problem on paper because we have the Emperor's approval, and the only thing that Oviedo deceived Her Majesty is the fact that Artie is not my parents' biological daughter, but an adopted daughter."

Terny smiled.

"So it's not a crime to deceive the royal family.”

Upon hearing Her Majesty's approval, Empress Ludmila realized that the emperor knew the truth in advance. Empress Ludmila was enraged by the neat arrangement.

"Do you think you can get out of my wrath with that kind of blindfold?"

“I'm just telling the truth."

Terny's golden eyes captured Artie. Terny's smile disappeared when he saw Artie crying. Artie has never seen Terny with such a fierce look on her face.

0EACB7CA-AFE2-4146-9E85-897241142E94.jpeg

Terny wrapped around Artie.

"Your Majesty, Artie is a person of our Oviedo."

Empress Ludmila's expression changed. It was officially a declaration that the Oviedo family would not be stepping out of this issue. At the same time, he also said that he is not yet a "royal person," so he can be officially punished only through the Yellow Kingdom. Terny smiled and raised Artie as Empress Ludmila stared.

"Get up, let's go. You have a house to go back to!"

Artie swallowed tears as Terny touched her hand. It was time for Artie to get up and go out of the hall with Terny's support. Empress Ludmila couldn't have just watched it.

“Get him right now!"

Adrian stopped him this time as he tried to move the guard.

"Mohu."

Adrian's red eyes captured Empress Ludmila.

“You'll regret it if you keep doing this.”

“How dare you warn me now?"

"We'll see if it's a warning or advice."

Terny and Artie stepped out of the hall amid a sharp confrontation between the two. Empress Ludmila laughed in amazement. Not once has this happened since becoming empress.

“I'll have to set a good example.”

The cold voice of the empress called the bell. Albert, it is the strict order of the empress. When Albert, the chief of staff, bowed his head, the empress deliberately looked at Adrian and ordered him.

"As of this time today, no one in Obiedo will be able to enter the palace.”

The conductor bowed to the order that all access to the palace be prohibited.

"I accept orders."

Adrian came out of the hall while staring at Empress Ludmila, who eventually shook hands.

As soon as I heard from Ronen that Artie was in big trouble, Adrian ran out. Terny was heartbroken to see Artie kneeling and crying in the middle of the hall where he barely caught up with Adrian and arrived in a hurry. It was the first time Terny was so agitated that his reason flew away when he saw someone. If it wasn't for the shock, I would have been as violent as Adrian.

'······ and wouldn't have survived.'

It was Artie's trembling presence that stuck tightly to reason.

"I'm sorry."

I wanted to get Artie out of this situation somehow. Artie, who was out of the hall, still trembled with shock.

"I'm sorry."

My heart broke when I saw Artie repeating the same thing as if it were broken.

“You don't have to be sorry, Artie.”

“But, because of me, for no reason, even my family.”

Artie stopped walking. Tears dripped from Artie's eyes. "·····I can't go because I'm sorry."

"Ha. Oh, my."

Essen raised her head when Terny smiled in amazement.

“What, do you have a complaint?”

“No, I don't think so! This is our house!"

Essen, who unexpectedly came into Obi-do's mansion, entered as comfortably as his house. It was a mansion I've been to since I was young, so I had no choice but to feel comfortable. Camilla came out to greet her with joy when she saw a familiar face due to the sudden uproar.

“Oh, what is all this? No, who is this, Essen?”

“Camilla, long time no see.”

“Yes. It's been a long time since I saw you."

Essen, who kissed Camilla on the back of her hand, smiled seductively. Camilla welcomed Essen with delight.

“Mom, kick him out! Now!"

"Ternie, what a rude thing to a guest!"

"Why is he a guest? I'm an uninvited guest! Essen, get out! This is our home!"

Terny knew Essen's intentions well. I'm sure you came here for Artie. Terny was wary of Essen's black heart.

“I will protect your art!"

The unexpected disturbance at the mansion eventually led to the Marquis of Joseph, who was working in the office.

"What kind of fuss is this?"

"It's been a long time, sir."

“Oh, isn't it Lord Essen?"

Marquis Josef welcomed with a polite greeting. Terny was staring at Essen from behind.

"But what's all that baggage?"

Essen shrugged when asked by the Marquis of Josef.

"I'm here to owe you."

"·····?"

Camilla laughed and liked the Marquis of Josef's embarrassment for a moment.

“That's why you packed your bags like this?”

“Yes, I'm determined not to kick you out.”

“Oh, I'm disappointed. Do you think I'm gonna kick our Essen out?"

“Of course not, Camilla."

Not Camilla, but Obiedo's two men were going to. Terny saw Marquis Josef in a hurry, but Marquis Josef, who could not resist Camilla, secretly turned his head. Terny, who was shunned, went on a rampage.

“No! I can't allow it!”

Camilla said refreshingly, smiling.

“Ignore him.”

“Yes.”

As he headed to the second floor with Camilla, Essen smiled at Terny as a victor.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! That, that!"

cried Terny, but no one cared.

“Where's Artie?"

Essen, who succeeded in moving all her luggage to the guest room with Camilla's consideration, was the first to find Artie.

"Arty is in the room."

Still sulky Terny replied insincerely, but Essen didn't even care.

"Anyway, I'm responsible for this case, so I can't be in the palace, so I have to turn it off.”

Terny still looked sullen.

“But why did you come here?'”

“Because I used to be an obie”

said Terney, with a good crumpled look on his face. I had nothing to say because I had dug my own grave.

‘It would have been nice to tease him saying he's younger than me.'

Essen didn't expect to be able to recycle the dark history he wanted to erase like this.

“Let me stay.”

“It was a homebody."

“I'll decide where to stay.”

“Oh, yes.”

When Terny gave up, Essen returned to the first question.

"How's Artie?"

Unlike before, when she was bored, Terny sighed and shook her head.

"I still can't get up."

Essen's expression darkened. Then there was another uproar outside.

Even before the disturbance caused by Essen disappeared, the Obiedo family welcomed another guest this time.

"Ohhhhhh."

Madame Lucy, who can tell who she is just by hearing the laughter, cleaned up Lily's Palace and her mansion in the capital, and visited Oviedo's mansion in a neat outfit.

Unlike Essen, who had been aggressive, Madame Lucy visited gracefully.

“Oh, Lucy!"

“Camilla!"

Camilla's face greeted Madame Lucy with a charming voice.

“Lucy! How long has it been?"

“Oh-ho, I should have seen it with you when I came to the palace before, but I couldn't because I moved the palace.”

“Ah, that's right. Thank you for helping my ugly son and pretty daughter, Lucy."

“No, what~! I enjoyed it, too."

“What's the matter, Lucy hasn't been in a long time since she's been in the mansion like this.”

“I know. It's been a long time since I've lived in the palace, so it's been a long time since I came out of the palace. It changed a lot.”

While the two were having an emotional reunion, Terny and Essen, who looked down at the situation in the drawing room on the second floor, were looking at each other's faces.

“Essen, did you decide to come with Madame Lucy?”

“No.”

Essen was embarrassed. Camilla and Madame Lucie, who met their friend after a long time, were also excited.

“Aha. You've been ordered to wait, too?”

“Oh, yeah. So I came to play with you while I was resting."

“Oh, can I?"

“What's the point?"

Madame Lucy laughed significantly.

“In addition, my master is still 'Prince-to-be' Atienne.”

“What's the point of staying alone at Lily's Palace, and I can see that Her Majesty is very angry and attached to the palace."

Madame Lucy, who was complaining about this and that, smiled.

"So I thought I should play with Camilla.

“Ohhhhhhhhh."

Essen and Terny, who were listening to the conversation, frowned. Essen and Terny's eyes looking back at each other clearly had the same idea.

“Are you out of your mind to come to play in this situation?"

I wasn't in a position to say it, but Madame Lucy thought it was worth raising Adrian and the two shook their heads. I didn't show it on the outside, but Madame Lucy also had an idea.

“I'm sure you'll regret it later.”

Madame Lucy was a person who knew Empress Ludmila better than anyone else in the palace.

“Oh ho, shall we go shopping together tomorrow?"

“That's not bad either."

Madame Lucy smiled together as she looked at Camilla with a big smile.

Stuck in the bedroom, Adrian kept thinking about the situation. The situation of not seeing Artie was poison in itself. In the end, Adrian was caught calmly and left the bedroom again a day after being confined.

“Your Highness! If you do this..."

“Get out of my way. Before I kill you."

Again, the Queen's Guards could not stop Adrian from stepping forward without hesitation. Adrian, who left Poinsettia Palace, was headed for neither Oviedo nor Lilly nor Grace Palace. It was none other than Empress Veronica of Sirius that Adrian, who went to the Emerald Palace where the VIP stayed, visited.

“What, Adrian?"

Veronica did not hide her displeasure at Adrian's sudden visit.

“Was it your aunt?”

“What do you mean?”

“Isn't it your aunt who told Mother?”

Veronica neither denied nor affirmed. Ronen stepped into the untimely uproar and stopped at the door without being able to come in. Veronica was not in a hurry. After enjoying the tea I was drinking leisurely, I put it down and looked back at Adrian.

“Then what should I have done?”

“Auntie.”

“You cheated on your mother, Adrian.”

Veronica responded firmly.

“Is there no reflection on that?”

“Why should I reflect on it?”

Veronica smiled in vain at Adrian's reply.

"You don't know what you've done wrong?"

“What did I do wrong?"

“You lied to your mother.”

“I did what she wanted instead.”

Adrian said, without hiding his tiredness.

"You wanted this lie from the beginning."

“So you're saying you're not guilty?"

Adrian looked at the tea cup Veronica put down. Veronica, who foretold something, frowned.

“No.”

Adrian touched Veronica's teacup and dropped it. Clang clang!

I just want to warn you that it's not a place for your aunt to intervene. The warning from the smashed teacup was clear.

“Take care of Ronen.”

Veronica was furious at the threat. Adrian, you must be looking for someone you want to blame, but you came to the wrong place. I just did what I had to do.

“Yes, do it a lot.”

Adrian nodded.

“I'm just doing what I have to do, too.”

“That's...!”

“Mom!”

Ronen ran and stopped her as Veronica tried to hold Adrian. Ronen was now more concerned about his mother's condition than Adrian. Adrian, who glanced at Ronen drying Veronica, passed without saying a word. But Ronen ran to me and told me in time, so I was able to prevent Artie from being dragged out disastrously.

"Adrian! Don't you stand there?"

Adrian, who lightly ignored Veronica's anger and ran wild or not, left the Emerald Palace. The next place to go was already decided. Adrian headed for Grace Palace.

When Adrian appeared at Grace Palace, the guards guarding the palace were embarrassed. The attendants hurriedly informed Empress Ludmila of the news.

“Your Majesty, Crown Prince Adrian is here.”

“What? Did you break the order again?"

When Empress Ludmila frowned with an unpleasant look, she stormed the door and appeared. The Queen's anger reached its peak at the rude behavior.

“Adrian! What are you doing!"

Adrian looked up at Empress Ludmila. Empress Ludmila also stared at Adrian.

“Empress, please withdraw your order to the Marquis of Obiedo.”

At Adrian's request, Empress Ludmila was elated.

“You don't even say hello anymore.”

“I'm not in the mood to say hello.”

“More and more disrespectful.”

“I won't deny it. I'm being rude on purpose.”

Empress Ludmila couldn't have known that she was doing this on purpose as if she were protesting.

“Do you think this will make things better?

Don't you think it'll make it worse?"

"What's worse, I don't have Artie next to me."

“What?!"

Empress Ludmila stood up from her seat. Adrian did not respond. The late servant whispered something in Empress Ludmila's ear.

“Adrian! Did you go to the Emerald Palace, too?!"

“Yes."

Empress Ludmila was amazed to see Adrian, who did not deny it.

“What the hell did you say to Veronica? Are you going to war with Sirius?"

“I don't want to avoid it if you want to."

“Do you mean that the blood of this imperial subjects is too light for you?"

“I didn't mean that."

“Isn't that what you're saying?!"

Whatever it was, it was meaningless for Adrian now. Empress Ludmilla was furious.

“If you want to remain the crown prince of this country, go back and apologize right away! Come on!"

Adrian didn't budge at the Queen's strict order. It was the attendants of Grace Palace who held their breath looking at Adrian who didn't even move.

“No.”

Adrian refused. Empress Ludmila opened her eyes wide.

“Huh. I guess you haven't come to your senses yet. How dare you do this in front of me without reflecting on yourself?"

"Reflect?"

Adrian laughed in vain.

“What am I supposed to reflect on?”

“Adrian Brisch Kaitel van Jaquel Apenson!”

“Yes, I'm listening, Your Majesty.”

Empress Ludmila's eyes shone brilliantly.

"You're crossing the line at all.”

Adrian responded in a steady manner.

“Mohu crossed the line first.”

“Ha! I guess you don't see anything anymore.”

“There hasn't been anything like that for a long time.”

"What?"

Adrian swept up his hair. My head was burning with only one thought.

“I went to Obiedo Street."

“I know that."

“Yes, you know."

Adrian knew right from the moment he left the palace that people were coming together. Who's going to put him on?

"Please withdraw your order to Oviedo. I'll bring Artie to the palace.”

Empress Ludmila laughed in vain.

“I can't do that. Why should I obey you?"

“Because of course I want to."

“Do you mean I have to do everything if you want?"

“Yes. I've been acting up to my mother's expectations."

“How dare he do such a thing, that he acted against my expectations?”

“My mother wanted it.”

Replied Adrian coldly. Nevertheless, the anger of the empress, who burned again, was inevitable.

“This is not what I wanted! How dare you lie to deceive this mother's eyes!"

“Even if Artie's origin is false, the fact that I love Artie is true."

“Ha! Since when? Did Essen love her when she was Artie?"

"Yes. Maybe."

Adrian bit her lip sadly.

"Maybe he was just waiting for Ati to come.

Empress Ludmila's expression changed strangely. Ludmilla has never seen Adrian say this with such an expression in her life.

‘Is this really my child?’

Empress Ludmila knew Adrian better than anyone else, as she was of course the mother of Adrian. Adrian was a child who was unfriendly and didn't like people, but didn't kick him out when he got close. However, I always felt sorry and pitiful because I didn't think of anyone as special.

‘I thought it would get better if I had someone I loved.’

Everyone thought Empress Ludmila was forcing Adrian to marry because of her selfishness, but Empress Ludmila made the decision because she cherished Adrian in her own way.

"·····Do you really love that child?"

“Do I have to answer it in words to know?"

Suddenly, Empress Ludmila remembered Artie, who was just kneeling and begging. It was also the child who was the first to stop Adrian who confronted him. The anger did not go away, but I was a little forgotten by the shock of witnessing Adrian's change.

"My son..."

Empress Ludmila was one of the people who thought Adrian would never change. Where on earth did the contradiction of self-contradiction, which firmly believed that love changes people, and that it would never change as much as Adrian? Even so, Empress Ludmila had no intention of forgiving Artie.

“But it doesn't work. It's unforgivable that such a cute kid was next to you. I would have been the queen and taken advantage of you.”

“Mother, please!”

Adrian couldn't hold back and screamed.

“I'm the one who caught Atty! I'm the kid who tried to leave whenever I succeeded the throne!"

“How do you believe that? Adrian, you're being deceived!"

“What are you being deceived about? I wouldn't have done this if my mother didn't want Gabriel to marry a crazy girl in the first place.”

“What?! Why does Gabriel pop out of there?”

“Didn't you say first that you would marry Gabriel?”

Empress Ludmila couldn't understand Adrian's words. This was another shock.

“So, if I hadn't told you I'd marry Gabriel, you wouldn't have done that?"

"Yes, I would have endured it. No matter what."

Empress Ludmila tried to understand Adrian's words for a moment. No matter how many times I tried and tried to understand, the conclusion was one conclusion.

“No, why on earth do you hate Gabriel so much?”

“You can't understand even if you explain it in words.”

“Try, though. If you don't say anything, I'll marry you with Gabriel.”

“Ha."

Adrian swept up his hair knife once again, trying to hold back his boiling anger. Adrian opened his mouth with intense eyes that seemed to melt anything.

“He's selfish and self-centered, and he only acts nice to people who are different from the outside and will benefit him.”

"Adrian! Gabriel is a good girl. I didn't know you had that idea. I was surprised that my son had such a narrow mind.”

"It's not a narrow mind, it's the truth. "Mohu loves Gabriel, but doesn't care what kind of child he is!"

“What do you mean, Adrian!"

“Even if Ati cheated on Mohu, it's worse than the pretense Gabriel seems to be."

He was a kid who cheated on Momo because of me and struggled with guilt. Because he's nice unlike me!"

“Adrian!"

Adrian never stopped talking even at the queen's command.

“I don't marry anyone but Artie.”

Declared Adrian.

“I can't live without Artie.”

Returned Empress Ludmila, shocked.

“So you're going to die after Artie's death?"

“Why do you think I'm going to die?"

Adrian added in a strong tone.

“I will save it."

"·····!"

“Even if I have to touch the forbidden magic, I will surely save it."

Whether you save it in a rotting body or a whole new body, I will definitely save it and make it my empress.

“Adrian!"

Adrian turned. The Empress called Adrian, who came in, stirred it, and tried to go back, but he did not stop. It was the moment Adrian tried to leave the drawing room arbitrarily. [Stop] Adrian and everyone else's actions stopped. It was none other than Emperor Carloman who entered the place where everyone stopped.

"Ugly boy."

The dragon's pattern on the snow, which symbolizes the Apenson imperial family, was shining.

“Ugh.”

Adrian knelt down, holding one eye. As the emperor tried to resist the gun system, the burning pain came. The certificate of the Dragon, which had only direct lineage of the Emperor's family, remained only in the direct lineage of the emperor and disappeared, which was evidence that the dragon's soul was inherited. Therefore, the emperor could use a weak word.

“If you want to reject my words, you must first become an emperor, son."

As Emperor Carloman stirred in the air, the pressure that weighed on the space disappeared.

“Take Prince Adrian to the palace."

“Yes, Your Majesty.”

The guards moved at the emperor's command. Adrian encountered Marie snooping in the hallway as she was dragged away by a guard.

"Pigu child.”

Marie cursed with a disapproving look. Adrian glared at Marier to mean to shut up. I didn't have the energy to have a fight with Marie. I missed Artie. I was going crazy if I didn't see Artie right now.

Helmer took a breath. The opponent was tougher than expected.

‘Is it the prince I know?’

I didn't expect that the arrogant and perfect prince, who said he wasn't interested in others, to know so much about Artie.

‘Does she really love Artie?’

I wondered if prejudice was blocking my eyes and not seeing the truth. Helmer's eyes turned to Adrian looking at Artie. Those melting eyes... ...clearly the look of a man in love.

'No, it could be a tremendous performance.’

Helmer vowed never to fall for it. There was a clear future for Artie to suffer if she married such a writer.

“Is there anything else you want to ask?”

“Wait.”

I thought about what Adrian might not know as much as I could.

“Lara... what's your favorite food?”

“Court d'Ano (beef steak)."

“Wrong!”

Helmer's voice roared. He smiled triumphantly as if he had finally caught his weakness.

“Hmm.”

As if he knew this would happen, Helmer laughed at Adrian. But Adrian laughed at Helmer, who was laughing at him, rather than discouraged.

“It's you who's wrong.”

“What?!”

Helmer looked back at Artie to determine the answer. Artie was holding her hand and giving Helmer an apologetic look.

"Don't tell me, Lara. You······?"

"Sorry, mister. The food I tasted at the royal palace was so delicious that's enough.”

Artie's favorite food for 17 consecutive years was Helmer's risotto. For a moment, Helmer was shocked by another fact, as the shock that Artie's favorite food had changed.

‘It's not Lara anymore.’

The child in his arms went out to the world and created a world for himself. Helmer became very lonely because he did not know Artie who lived in the palace. It is no longer Helmer himself who knows Artie best.

“Lara······.”

That's, it's a very delicious food. I want to taste it for you someday.

“Yeah, that's nice of you.”

“I know, mister, that's it.”

Helmer took Artie's hand.

"It doesn't matter now."

My hand, which used to be that small, has now grown quite big. The child he has to protect is now grown up. Helmer couldn't hide his complex feelings because he knew, but the gap in the time he had forgotten was pushed in.

“Give me more questions."

Giga San Adrian provoked Helmer. In the past, he would have fallen for the provocation, but Helmer just looked at Artie.

“Crown prince, can I talk to you alone for a moment?"

Helmer asked for a private meeting first. Adrian was surprised, but he had no intention or reason to avoid it. Artie couldn't understand why the two were suddenly like that. Helmer, who moved to a place where Artie couldn't hear, looked at Adrian. I still didn't like it.

“Please take good care of Lara.”

Adrian, who thought he would hear a word, was surprised and frowned.

"I'm a child with a lot of wounds, so please cover it well. I'll never sit still if it rings.”

"Don't worry. It won't happen. Never."

The two men looked into each other's eyes. A bond arose between the two that words could not explain.

The weather was sunny. As if they knew what day it was today, there was no cloud in the clear sky, and the blue sea under the intense sun and the palace that led to the scenery of the sea unfolded like a picture. Today is the long-awaited wedding day. Finally, it was the day when the prospective crown prince couple became an official couple.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Smiled one madame Lucy, taking charge of all the preparations for the wedding. The place is the garden of the Blister Star Palace, and the elegant garden with a view of the sea has been turned into a wedding hall. It was a palace in the south, so of course the weather was warm, beautiful, and hot.

“The sun is really strong today.”

“I know."

All the guests present were royalty and high-ranking nobles. This time again, Empress Veronica and Ronen from Sirius were also shining to congratulate. Empress Ludmila was half happy and half worried to see her brother's face. "

“Becca, can you leave Sirius this often?"

“Of course, you should come to congratulate me because of me."

Of course, Veronica came to see Adrian, who was arrogant and arrogant, being smaller than him and being embarrassed by a soft bride.

“But I packed my wedding gift properly, so check it out."

"Oh, he's so...You don't have to."

"You don't have to."

On such a happy day, everyone was happy, and there was a tearful person, so it was Ronen.

"Atiga······ My Atiga······.”

“You lost.”

Acacia said the referee's result coldly. Ronen stared at Acacia and lowered his head. I would have said something normally, but I felt sorry for making fun of Acacia when I saw Ronen who was discouraged.

“But you have me. I lost with you."

“Acacia, you can't marry Artie."

“Why not? I can do it if my sister and I want!"

Of course, now that Artie is married to Adrian, it didn't happen. Veronica and Ludmilla exchanged strange eyes as they watched the children talk to each other.

"Ughhhhhhhhhh!"

At that time, there was a person crying on one side of the wedding hall. It was Terny.

"Atty~~ Come back! Artie!!"

Ternie was sobbing and acting violently. Neither Essen nor Diano was the one who stopped Terny. Camilla simply sealed Terny's voice. The mouth was covered with magic.

"It's a little quiet now.”

Camilla, who ignored Terny's struggle, looked back at Helmer with Josef.

“Sir Helmer, come over here and sit with us.”

“No, but isn't this a seat only for the family?”

Helmer refused awkwardly, but Josef pulled him in with a smile.

“You're important to Artie, so of course you should sit here.”

“Yes, Sir Helmer. Stay with us. Even for Artie."

Helmer, who had declined when Artie's name came out, could no longer refuse. Helmer eventually joined the Obiedo family. The ceremony has begun. The archbishop of Osiris Church, who officiated, announced the start with prayer at the unit. The door of the separate palace opened and the prospective crown prince couple appeared. Artie in a beautiful white wedding dress and Adrian in a white tuxedo. The two entered the ceremony holding hands tightly. Artie, who made eye contact with Helmer, smiled brightly. More than anything else, it was a dazzling smile.

"·······I solemnly declare that I have become a newly married couple."

After the bishop's blessing and declaration, the two faced each other. A kiss moment of love and oath. Adrian's eyes contained Artie, and Artie's eyes contained Adrian. There are moments when one eye shorter than any other word implies a lot. Their mouths closed and the guests who attended as witnesses to their marriage clapped their hands.

View attachment 78313

"Ugh! Ugh!" (This marriage is invalid!))"

Terney was the only one who could not tolerate this marriage. That day, it was Terny who cried more than the bride and groom and their parents.

The crown prince and his wife entered a building in the Blister's annex. Naturally, there was a banquet all night to celebrate the wedding and to bless the bride and groom, but Adrian told Madame Lucy in advance that they would be out.

'I can't make Atty tired.'

And I wanted to be with Artie for one day.

"Artie."

Artie, who took off her wedding dress, greeted Adrian in light clothing. The thin dress was also white, so it still felt like Artie was wearing a wedding dress to Adrian.

“Adrian."

I liked his name, which Artie called. How good it was that I liked my name Adrian for the first time in my life. I wrapped my hand around Artie's waist and gently pulled it in my arms. This warmth, sensation, scent. Everything is ecstatic.

“Artie.”

Adrian lightly pressed Artie's lips. Artie did not refuse. Even the gesture was lovely, Adrian was sweet even though he was holding Artie.

"I love you."

Who knew he would say this? Artie smiled shyly at Adrian's confession.

"Me, too."

Blue eyes looking at oneself Adrian remembered when his eyes met for the first time.

“Remember the day we first met?”

“How can I forget that day.”

“I know. I'll never forget it."

Just the worst day. When Adrian first discovered Artie, it was the day when the worst and worst overlapped.

“I really thought I was going to die then. Adrian, I was really scared.”

Artie shivered slightly. Adrian hugged Artie harder and asked quietly.

“Really? You're not scared now, are you?"

Artie, who seemed to be about to break right away if she held it in her hand, smiled and nodded.

"How was Adrian's first impression of me?"

I didn't think it would be good. But, maybe? Adrian answered Artie's anticipated question. It was a quick answer that didn't have to be considered.

"It's stupid."

"···· Artie's eyes narrowed."

"And…·····."

Adrian smiled secretly as he looked at Artie's expression, which was clear to be upset.

"I think you were cute then, too."

I also remembered a time when I couldn't admit it because I didn't want to believe it. Artie laughed.

“I apologize in advance.”

“·····? Why?”

“I won't let you go even if you cry today.”

I didn't have the confidence to control this stiff possessive desire. Artie's face, who tilted her head, turned red.

“I love you, Artie."

Maybe forever. Adrian coveted Artie's lips again with a heart that could be conveyed without words. Who dares to imagine? Prince Adrian, who only knew him, will meet a small and foolish maid, experience the world he didn't know, feel love, and end up getting married.

‘This is bound to be fate. I don't care what you say.'

A single stroke of luck in life. Adrian was willing to seize the good fortune.

一END

The Empress finds out about FL and ML’s deception and wants her executed but Terny comes to the rescue. FL is officially adopted with Emperor’s approval (so he already knew about everything) and the only thing they hid was that she wasn’t biologically related. Then Empress forbids anyone from the Obeido (FL’s adopted family) from entering the palace.

Later, ML goes to the Empress to try and make her lift her order. Gosh, this empress….It looks like ML tried to make his mother see the truth about Gabriel many times but it’s always the same outcome. She honestly believes that Gabriel is a good/kind girl:facepalm: I know we’ve only seen Gabriel killing ML’s horse by letting it starve when they were kids but some of the kakao comments talk about how ML is being bullied and how ridiculous the Empress acts (not listening to ML/believing him, siding with Gab) so that incident probably wasn’t the only thing she’s done to him. Basically tormenting him since they were kids i guess. On top of not believing ML, Empress also wants him to marry someone who was so horrible to him? She’s such a sh*tty mother and how is she an Empress believing others so easily despite their true colors being clear? It doesn’t even look like Gab is deceiving her since she doesn’t even hide her actions and her reputation is so bad.
    Empress and her sister (ML’s aunt) are all up on his ass about him lying and want him to reflect but the mom is in the wrong too and she doesn’t even realize it.

Kakao comment:
    “Arti is a descendant of a prestigious family, but due to the conspiracy of the chancellor or the Jesan family (Gabriel’s family?), her parents were sentenced to death for treason…Seeing that scene, Arti suffered from partial memory loss and was traumatized.”

Last edited: Nov 27, 2022
    sqdnesss, yodireads, elaii03 and 23 others like this.
  14. pearlluvrsx

pearlluvrsx New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hii, I just read this manhwa yesterday and I fell in love WAHH. I thought in the plot, ml was a gay but then when I read it "OH". I find this different from the other manhwa plots I've been reading so it really got me. And, the art style is soo fine, the fl is cute, I find the ml is cool, and her protectors are soo good. The leads look soo good together and the fl's relationship with the kids (Ronen & Acacia) is literally cutee hahh. After finishing the 20 chapters I go find some novel spoilers but there aren't that many and as I am too lazy to read the mtl versions posted here so I'll just post here. I want to read the novel, where can I?

Cuz I'm soo curious;
    - how did Essen got caught and what happened to fl & ml's relationship when Essen returned?
    - the fl & ml's love confession and other kissing scenes.
    - is there angst?
    - fl's backstory and the ml and her protectors reaction to that.
    - did fl's identity as a maid was discovered and how, what did they do?

you know the EXCITING PART? like fl got kidnapped, ran away, got poisoned, was framed up or was threatened, and that fl dark story was revealed. ml going crazy to find fl, find the culprit who harmed fl, and revenge. that's angst for me!!

Inasible, Reinnhildr, icay1x and 2 others like this.
  15. Amethyst_

Amethyst_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone please spoil about Gabriel's end? Do they find out about the truth?? Gabriel's reality and MC's origin? The false demise of her family? Can we know more about their moments? ML realising he's in love and courting MC?? Any regret moments??

16. sokmean0708

sokmean0708 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone have the MTL of this novel?please.

17. raxellayoo

raxellayoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    idk about the rest, but
    at some point he is realizing he adore attie, and the friend suggested to give her a gift that is practical, and he gave her a pretty dagger LMAO, adorned with rare jewellery, but poor him, his intention is misinterpreted by attie, she thought its a threat to kill herself if she failed, and so she is afraid with adrian and avoiding him.

another time, adrian gave her a lot of gift but attie didnt feel happy bcs she thought it belongs to the facade she wears "the crown princess". knowing attie is sad, adrian gave her a little box contained pressed flower bookmarks and adrian made it himself

to confess he even recite a particular dialogue attie marked, with romantic setting in a boat, but attie knew the dialog and she thinks adrian mock her reading a romance novel (its cringe af trust me) i forgot how it happens but in embarassment she jumps to the lake, and adrian immediately saves her, give cpr, and feel dejected bcs she thinks attie didnt like his confession

there's one time michael ask about attie, but he adress her lala which is attie nickname, he feels jealous and run to lily palace and ask attie didn't she want to become a crown princess, just seduce him, be more greedy but attie said she won't covet him, he then kissed her, a real kiss. gurl didnt has time to breath. then he tell her like "you know what i mean right? ill wait for ur answer" (boy think its confession so he feel relieved) but still our fl is dense as hell, she even think he try to kill her with dyspnoea and denial to herself about the possibility adrian like her

theres a lot more actually but pretty sure ill messed it up bcs i forgot the proper timeline, but all is adrian's struggle. and for the notes, fl already likes ml since long time when he starts to soften and be kind to her but dare not to be greedy

Last edited: Jan 16, 2023
  18. Amethyst_

Amethyst_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    THANK you!! Do you perhaps remember at chapter does this starts??

19. raxellayoo

raxellayoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    around 100 and above i guess, the dagger ones i thinks its earlier but i can't quite pinpoint where exactly

they're the one who ostracized fl's family downfall (eladisto) just to get the uncle who does pottery, bcs apparently fl's father refuses to give up on him. the scheme unfolded when chancellor nebel tried to say attie is a fake bilbao, the daughter of bilbao is dead and it testified by bringing someone who works for bilbao's house. then uncle jurgen comes up and said she is eladisto, adrian tell the emperor something amiss about eladisto while terni give the documents they've accumulated ever since. michael, the eldest son also telling the emperor of his father illegal funds like bribe, etc. so they counduct reinvestigation, as the punishment chancellor got removed from the post of Prime Minister, and the third generation of the Marquis of Nebel was banned from holding central government posts, at the end they got exiled to the southern island.

20. Livingfrr

Livingfrr New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sorry but can someone give me link to the novel before I run out of patience for next chp