Spoiler The Crown Princess Audition

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Jul 29, 2020.

1. ilCrea

ilCrea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for all those spoilers and summaries. :aww::blobnosebleed::bloblove:

2. jeinpo

jeinpo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :D you are welcome
    all credits for RealYeowang Scan
    [
    ¨´ You are not going to that place¨´ Apul remembers Rose's words, the Azul night dance, they were all eager to go, they said that it would be sensational and magnificent, like its name, the moonlight will be charming, there will be music elegant, there will be curiosity about the feelings of others, while a lady will wait in the garden for the crown prince, he is the protagonist, he will be covered by a veil, nobody knows when he will appear, everyone waits for that day, because Rose is not going to go? are you going to waste the opportunity to see it? It's a shame
    ¨´ why don't you come? ¨´ asks Rose
    ¨´ I'm sad, now that I think about it, His Highness must be playing his own game, right? why do you never expect it? If I were you, I would be very curious and I would come in secret ¨´ says Apul
    ¨´Aren't you very curious?
    ¨´ Rose, don't you want to know who your majesty is visiting? you also said that you were going to be the princess
    ¨´ surely you must have a good reason to hide it, if you found out you would be disappointed and you would lose motivation
    ¨´ Bell said that during the national convention, also, at that time, His Majesty the King and His Highness The prince, they would have come to the dance, I'm sure there was someone who caught their attention and that's why they came in secret, right? it's so romantic! ¨
    ´ says Apul enthusiastically ¨
    ´ it's just an absurd story that people imagine ¨
    ´ you don't know! I'm sure Duchess Lurehr will attend, right? who will his partner be?
    ¨´ why are you curious about that? If it's obvious
    "Rose, how well do you know him? How is he? have you ever been with someone?
    "He is the least funny human in the world.Cedar has always been like that, even when he made his social debut, in 80% of the cases it was Iris who accompanied him
    ¨´ I see¨´
    why are you so interested in a dance that you won't even go to? ¨´
    I really won't go ? Why? ¨´
    I did not tell you?
    ¨´ how can you tell me that, when I am the only maid of yours? ¨

´ ah, I am going to ask for a few days of departure for a long trip, I will not arrive until that day, it is a bit disappointing that I can't reveal my beauty.
    Where are you going? I'm going with you, right?
    ¨´ No, I´ll go alone
    ¨´ when are you going? ¨
    ´ tomorrow ¨
    ¨ whatttt, then what am I going to do? ¨¨
    You just have to take care of yourself until I come back.
    ”It's very easy for you to say it! I worry about walking around here alone, as a maid I can't go alone to meet the candidate Charlotte if Rose is not there, I don't have many friends, so it's hard to play with other maids¨
    ¨ while I'm out, what if you think it's vacations for you? I'm glad to get the permit on time, can you go to see the capital
    ¨´ says Rose
    ¨´ know the capital? really!? thank you very much Rose! I should ask Mary if she will have time!
    "You can go now, I'll ask Iris for permission"
    Can you do that?
    Yes
    thank you very much!
    Apul runs away happily
    Rose becomes Kylian and has many memories of Apul ¨´ I do not want to see you again Hurt because of me ... for you, eternal prosperity and blessings, end of chapter

]

3. ilCrea

ilCrea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So sweet. Is he starting to love apul? Does he even know apple in his past life? I'm curious why he went back in time and what happened in the past. Thanks for these spoiler and summary ❤❤

4. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    WhOt??! He did have some past life?
    He did came back in time??
    I only know his body did, thanks to that ring, but WHA..?

5. ilCrea

ilCrea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think i posted this when i am wonky. So i reread the whole spoiler to see if what i say is right. I am wrong, it just his body that revert in time. I just literally dump him in the rebirth troops. My bad

6. jeinpo

jeinpo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    already up to date with the chapters:cool:
    [

Apul is back in the palace, she is walking and is thinking that I have already used the pass and that she has not had contact with Rose, she wonders if Rose will be alright, although she is encouraged thinking that Rose alone can handle everything
    "excuse me" ´
    ¨´Welcome, I was waiting for you! ¨´ says Charlotte
    ¨´ your dress is very beautiful, it is as if you were a forest fairy! When they mentioned for the first time about the blue moon, I thought that literally the moon would look blue ¨´ says Apul
    ¨´ I also thought that the first time¨´ says Charlotte
    ¨´ It is surprising that it is done with magic, Charlotte has a nice bust, it's a waste that you cover it with so many lace "says Apul
    " NO ... I said I wanted to cover it, I hate being looked at too much, maybe ... I'm weird?
    "No, no, it's great! ¨´
    Lady, don't move for a second, I'm going to put your makeup on
    ¨´ says a maid to Charlotte ¨´
    by the way Charlotte, who is your partner? ¨´ Apul asks ¨
    ´She never mentioned it¨´ they met in the library ¨ We do not know who he is¨´ say the maids ¨
    ´I hope he is not a freak, if something happens tell me to give him a lesson! ¨
    ´Apul thus speak! Go down to the kitchen later when the dance begins¨´ it only takes one or two maids to attend to the Lady, the rest of us decided to meet in the kitchen and celebrate separately, we will have a drink looking at the moon¨´¨´Apul, can you drink? are we not the same age? You are a minor..¨
    ´ I am not a minor, today I am 20 years old¨
    ´ooh congratulations¨
    ´ it's your birthday .. I had no idea Apul .. why didn't you tell me? Surely you didn't tell me because I'm shy! I should have asked you! "says
    Charlotte anguished
    " I didn't even have it in mind, I've been too busy, I just didn't have the opportunity to say it, I'm sorry.
    "What should I do? I don't have a gift ready, Do you think I can buy you a gift now? ¨
    ´ What! the dance will start shortly, you don't have time for that!
    ¨´ then ... Lady Aden, among the things in my dressing room, I will give you the best dress as a gift ¨
    ´ miss ... you can't give her the dress you have, there's no time to make a new one!
    ¨´ says the maid
    ¨´ I can't let her wear a maid outfit on her birthday, we are almost the same height, any dress will fit her ¨
    ´ Charlotte? ¨
    ´ asks Apul ¨
    ´ everyone will see Apul as the prettiest¨
    ´ Hold on, Charlotte, take it easy! I'm not going to go to the dance, so what's the point of being pretty? ¨

´ It is your birthday, are you the main character, if not today, when do you think you will be dressed up? Apul, just listen to me! ah, have this too! ¨´ Charlotte is leaving, ¨
    ´ wow, what are we supposed to do? ¨´ as the lady said, we must become the most beautiful girl in the world ... APUL, GET OFF THAT! ¨´ sister, this will not go in without a corset! ¨´
    now Apul looks in the mirror while thinking how beautiful it is It's the dress
    ¨´ but I will not go to the dance, okay? ¨
    ´ What will you do if you still don´t come in? ¨
    ´ We will have a birthday party on the ground floo
    r ¨´ say the girls consoling Apul
    I have a place to walk!
    ¨´ so fast? ¨
    ´ Where will you go? ¨
    ´ I'll go down first, I'll see you later¨´

in Rose's room,
    it's a gift from my mother, it's time to use them, if I don't use them now, I look like a lady going to a dance ! uh, I must hurry, they must be waiting for me, aghhhh I'll be late "says Apul coming down the stairs when she sees Charlotte with a man, (it's Kylian)
    end of chapter
    ]

agathe and otomereader like this.
  7. LunaticBookworm

LunaticBookworm Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

thank you for all the spoiler that you've provided so far... i'm really happy

8. jeinpo

jeinpo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @LunaticBookworm you are Welcome
    [
    ¨´I didn´t know you would make me come to this place, did you cheat on me? ¨´
    not! I'm alone, I just wanted to invite you
    ”says Charlotte
    ¨´I am not in conditions to come here, you did not have to stand out¨´
    I know, I was not careful¨
    ¨ stay still, there is a rat here¨´

Apul hides, oh, we made eye contact, right? what should I do!? What do I do if he comes? I'm sure Rose is in trouble (what? I think it would make more sense for her to say CHARLOTTE not ROSE) Someone covers Apul's mouth
    ¨´Don't make any noise¨´ is he helping me?
    "Okay, I won't, by the way, who are you?" Apul asks while he thinks the subject is strange for having a mask
    ¨´Perhaps .. are you a ghost? ¨ ask Apul
    ¨´I am not a ghost, there is no need for you to be surprised, today is the party for the crown princess candidates, why are you alone, without a partner?
    ¨´I have a date, okay? And why do you talk to me informally ¨¨ Apul responds
    ¨´then I will also go with you, who do you have your date with? Today, is there something more important than dancing? ¨
    ´ "Why do you insist on knowing?"
    I'm curious ""
    "It's for my birthday, it's today"
    "So that's why you're preppy"
    "The man makes a clone of Apul with magic
    " Are you a magician ?! ¨¨ Asks Apul¨
    ´where is your date? ¨
    ´in the front kitchen¨
    ´ answers Apul as she wonders why that person insists so much on knowing her plans, the man orders the clone to go to the kitchen
    ¨´ now Are you free, right? ¨¨
    ¨´What are you doing? ´¨
    Now you're in danger, you can't get tangled up with that guy, you'd better be in a safe place¨´
    Even if you tell me that, wouldn't you be your most suspect? ¨
    ¨ I don't know how I should convince you, it was easier when I was Rose¨´
    Hey? What did you just say?
    ¨Nothing¨
    ´Don't you go to the dance? So why are you here?
    ¨´Follow me and I will teach you¨´
    open the door while you see that he is BAREFOOT ¨
    ´I will not hurt you, I promise¨´ he offers his hand to Apul
    end of chapter
    ]

9. chets

chets Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    you know I can understand that despite of all the shit happened FL decided to help ML but I can't imagine falling for someone who treated you like shit. Treating shit is one thing he even hypnotized her parents on his side and unnecessarily bullied her. SURE he might have reasons to approach THAT family and THAT girl for maid other than that making her sleep in cold and all was VVVV basic bitch.

(Sorry for rant but I had to say)

10. jeinpo

jeinpo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [

Is it made of magic? It's an unusual place, thinks Apul
    ¨´ where we are? I don't think I have been to a place like that or to run an errand, where did you get them from? ¨´ asks Apul,I didn't even see the moment he put his shoes on! Think Apul
    "Can you tie a tie?"
    How to do it, did you do that by magic too? Interesting ¨´
    It's because you are in my room¨´

Apul proceeds to tie the tie, thinking that the man's face is very close to her face and rejoicing that he has a mask
    ¨´As expected, you are small, don´t you have cold? ¨´
    ¨´I am smaller than you because you are a man, that's normal, that's it, don't worry about me, I'm healthy, also because you changed in this cold and before you left in a rush?
    ¨´
    ¨´It is because I was asleep¨´
    "Were you asleep with that mask on?"
    Should I wear this when I go outside, should I take it off? I Cast an invisibility spell when we passing through the door, now no one will see us ¨

I had not seen someone so handsome, but I feel that he is not a stranger, thinks Apul
    "Look down, isn't it pretty?¨´
    Woaaa now are we watching from the sky? I can't believe it, is this a dream? Apul wonders mentally surprised, seeing that it is cold it does not seem to be a dream
    "What if we fall? I'm scared"
    ¨´the best wizard in Knox is by your side, believe me¨´

The best magician?
    ¨´ Who the hell are you? ¨´
    "Shouldn't you first introduce yourself and then ask the other person's name?"
    ¨´ My name is Apul¨
    ´ that's it? You have a proper name Apul Reed Aden¨´
    ¨´ you know it! How do you know?! ¨´
    ¨´Apul Reed¨´
    ¨´Please don't say it anymore! ¨´
    ¨´If you dance, I won´t say it...Apul¨´

¨´Do not say it ¨´
    They start to dance
    ¨´waow, is this magic? Is incredible¨´
    ´¨Look at me well¨´

That face of hers is strange, but it's like Im used to seeing him by now, why does he have to be so handsome? Have I fallen in love at first sight? Think blushing Apul
    ¨´ I already told you my name, now tell me your name¨´
    ¨´Kylian¨´

End of chapter
    ]

11. chets

chets Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What I really wanna know is just how they became a couple. Don't tell me Ml is handsome so Fl forgive his behavior and completely threw all bad blood out. AT LEAST MAKE HIM SUFFER A LITTLE. Though he is under risk already

bleedingliar24 and Creolenerd like this.
  12. jeinpo

jeinpo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    mmm yes, Kylian is going to suffer ... here I leave these two chapters, I'm in a good mood because I translated them while listening to Enya, well, enjoy them
    [
    ¨´Kylian¨´
    Wait a minute, wait a minute! Your real name is Kylian… no, your name is… ¨´
    ¨´Kylian, but I can't tell you more than that and I'll have to erase your memories
    ¨´ (you keep manipulating everyone's memories! Hahaha)
    So can I keep talking informally? It wouldn't be fun to be polite now, would it? Ahhh I don't know! Think Apul
    ¨´So why do you show me your face?¨´
    ¨´I told you, the only thing I can tell you about me is my name¨´
    ¨´it's not fair¨´
    ¨´But, I can show you other things, you had a question, right? You better listen to it here before you go back¨´
    ¨´Are you curious? ... Ah! True! The man who was with Charlotte! Do you know who is he?¨´
    ¨´ He is Benjamin from Aleban Knox¨´

Knoxlamyon moment… !!! thinks Apul
    ¨´He is the half-brother of his highness the crown prince, illegitimate son of his majesty¨´
    ¨´What are you saying… but there is only one prince in this kingdom¨´
    ¨´It is not surprising that the general public does not know, we are trying to cover this information on a national level¨´

Will Charlotte know? What should I do, how do I explain that? Think Apul
    ¨´He is very famous for the information of the guilds, they will report on a national level and I must prepare myself to be accused of treason, you must be grateful that I prevents he from attacking you¨´
    ¨´I don´t think I should know much about this topic¨´
    ¨´while Charlotte mates, you will interfere¨´
    ¨´ It's true… but¨´
    ¨´I prefer you to know¨´

Now that I think about it ..¨´ I was so embarrassed that I didn't have time to thank you, thanks for helping me just now, you know, I want to ask you something else, how did you know I would be in trouble? ¨´ Apul asks
    ¨´well, that's all of the secret history¨´
    You told me national secrets, why is this a big secret? This door seems to lead to Rose's room, will it be okay Rose? By the way it's strange, I don't think it's the first time I've seen that face of yours, because I still feel nostalgic? thinks Apul
    ¨´ It is time to erase and say goodbye… with eternal prosperity..¨´
    What's the matter with you? Won't you use your magic on me?
    ¨´no… it's not that, nothing lasts forever, good night¨
    ´ Kylian kisses Apul on the forehead and disappears
    ¨´ I think I had a magical dream… have sweet dreams¨´
    End of chapter
    ]
    [
    The eye of the raven that symbolizes the Knox, is also known as the golden wizard, they are born with tremendous mana, their maximum comes after reaching the age of 20, with the exception of crows, humans are born without mana, having mana is a Privilege in the kingdom, a Knox wizard is selected from a select group and is marked with a scar on his body ¨prosperity and eternal blessing¨´ use magic through the eye of a raven
    ¨´The queen mother also had his highness and she chose to die with honor, his highness always wear his mask, he must not show his face to anyone, when his highness shows his face, whoever sees it will not be able to escape death , death is something natural, even being a crow born with the blessing of God, death is something natural, at 20 years old, you must stab your chest with the sacred sword, since the prosperity of the kingdom is everything to You, doing this is an honor, you have to remember it constantly¨´ says Kylian's aunt
    ¨´yes¨´
    “His highness is the greatest magician of the kingdom, so that he does not flee from fear of death, perhaps you can use the magic that binds to you, your death will be a noble sacrifice for the eternal prosperity of the kingdom,
    ” says the aunt
    Kylian wakes up
    ¨´It has been 15 days, I slept soundly after a long time, Apul almost got into trouble, I am glad I gave Leto, in the next three months, the kingdom's mana, it will be about to hit rock bottom, I can no longer control the explosive mana, I must sleep regularly, if the mana continues to grow, it will be difficult to control it with this ring, I must be more careful when I transform into Rose¨´ YOU WILL DIE AT 20 YEARS OLD, ONLY THIS KINGDOM IS ETERNAL, DEATH IS NATURAL. I imagined it, since I met you, I am afraid of the passage of time, I thought it would be easy to solve everything on my own, even if I know where the brainwashing started, I don't know how to solve it, do you know the answer? No, you don't know… but thinking of you I feel comfortable and calm ¨´I must come back soon¨´ says Kylian
    Rose getting off the carriage
    ¨'They said she was hospitalized for 15 days, is she okay now? ¨´ asks a journalist
    ¨´how did you feel when Canna Paneltia stole from you and took second place in the ranking of wings? ¨¨ asks another journalist
    ¨´In your condition, do you think you can bear what is left of the Garden? ¨´ another journalist asks
    ¨´wait a minute! I'm going to pass! Miss! I need you to get some rest, back up a bit please! How do you feel? ¨´ says Apul
    In the hallway
    ¨´Is class time and there is no one around, how were you without me?
    Uh? Oh .. well¨
    ´ if you know I went to a dance, you would hate me right? Uhhh Rose! I met your future husband there! ¨´uh, nothing happened¨´ says Apul fearfully
    It got bigger this time” says Rose
    ¨´What are you saying so suddenly?¨´
    ¨´¨is nothing¨´
    ¨´Rose! Let's go together! ¨
    ´ says Apul
    End of chapter
    ]

13. jeinpo

jeinpo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    doble chapter!
    [
    "Apul" says Rose
    "He'll be a little late" says Apul stammering
    Someone knock on the door
    "Excuse me"
    "Yes"
    Apul responds happily
    "Hi, have you been waiting a long time?" says the photographer
    “You arrive just in time! I will show you the way "
    Apul and the photographer arrange things
    "If I am going to take a new profile photo as a candidate, I must go to a photographic studio" says Rose
    "This is a personal photo, miss, you've never had a family photo taken before, have you?" ask apul
    "What are you doing?"
    "Please don't say that and take a picture with me, I bought the photographic film myself, you won't appear anywhere else"
    "What are you two trying to do? You're not even my real family
    ”says rose (deserves a slap)
    “But if you win, you will take a family photo with His Highness, right? So think of this as an essay with a fake family, here we go! "Says Apul
    "Well ... open your eyes a little more, smile a little! I love! I'm going to take the last photo, could the two sisters get together? " says the photographer
    Rose blushes seeing Apul's face so close and walks away
    If she has no contact, she will be too introverted to build the country
    “It's the lady's fault, please open the door! Miss please open the door! I'm sorry miss "
    "Every time you get closer, I feel like I'm becoming a fool"
    whispers Rose
    Time passes and Rose comes out
    "Rose! The photographer is gone! Finish cleaning the room! Do you want me to bring you your favorite tea? Tell me something! Excuse me for earlier ”says Apul
    Tock tock someone knock on the door
    "Who?" asks Apul
    "Apullllllll" says Charlotte
    "Charlotte? What happened?"
    "what should I do? I can't go home this way
    ”says Charlotte crying
    "Calm down and tell me what happened?"
    "I got a duel, the candidate who sent it was Muscary Norha, this type of matter is discussed after a discussion"
    "They sent you a flower, right?"
    asks Rose
    "It is a Rose! It seems very romantic to me, it's like asking for a date ”says Apul
    "Here it is peaceful, the more elaborate and beautiful the letter of mourning, the more nervous you should be" says Rose
    "Charlotte, do you know that person?" asks Apul
    "It would not have to be a stranger, I classify as number 17, one of her hobbies is dueling, all her wings are for dueling, the problem is, why did she send a duel to Lady Voltaire?" says rose
    "I really don't know anything! Lady Aden! No way!" Charlotte says anguished
    "Charlotte is not the kind of person who is going to annoy and annoy others" says Apul “
    We don't know that, people can't know just by looking at their appearance, why aren't you honest? It's the only way I can help you, let me guess, the problem is with a man, right? " asks Rose
    End of chapter
    ]
    [
    "Ehhh!" exclaims Charlotte blushing
    "Everybody knows that Lady Voltaire would go to the library every day to meet a person, besides that yesterday she went to the blue night dance, an event in which everyone yearns to find a male partner" says Rose
    "Rose, what are you talking about?"
    "Princess Muscary and you looked at the same target, do you think a duel will be enough to fight?"

I can't tell her I saw her at the dance, thinks Apul
    "But it may all be speculation!" says Apul
    "Apul, I'm fine, it's true that yesterday I went to the dance with someone I met in the library, but I don't think it has to do with this duel, I think it would be good to tell you the truth so that there are no misunderstandings…."
    Memories of Charlotte
    "Wow, there are many interesting books, I don't see anyone, I was wandering and now I'm alone, how can I get out of here?"
    Anyone here! In order to enter ... must it be someone from the royal family? Charlotte thinks and sees that the young man is reading plant books
    "Umm, excuse me, do you know where the exit is?"
    The young man points out a way
    " thanks"
    The other day
    "I have to go to a place for a moment, I'll be right back so don't worry" Charlotte says to her maids
    "Where are you going in such a hurry?"
    "Isn't the library at that address? You go every day, maybe you like books a lot? "

In the library
    I hope I find it today, I haven't seen it these days, there it is!
    "Hi"
    "It's you again"
    "I see you read that book often"
    "what do you mean?"
    "I have something for you"
    "for me?"
    "I'm making the medicine you are looking at, you must have an ingredient that is essential"
    says Charlotte seriously
    " What are you talking about!?"
    " I Write down a place where we can meet, tomorrow night, wait for me in that place"

End of memories
    "I met him in the library when I got lost, I fell in love at first sight ..."
    "so? So!"
    says Apul animatedly
    "I secretly went to look at him in the library and the day before the dance, I took courage and confessed"
    "So who is the man?"
    asks Rose
    I wish Charlotte did not know, the crown prince himself told me that he was a very dangerous man
    "He told me he was the son of his majesty" answers Charlotte
    So did she know?
    "His name is Benjamin, he is not someone who dares to see beyond me" says Charlotte
    "You should have said you didn't know anything"
    Didn't you tell me it was a crime if we knew his name !? What should I do, what should I do! Think Apul in anguish
    "I see, all of Lady Voltaire's words are true ... right?" asks Rose
    "Of course"
    "And as a candidate you met the son of a concubine and someone caught you, so there is a problem much bigger than a duel"
    says Rose
    End of chapter

]

14. jeinpo

jeinpo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I must thank the patience they have had, the delays in the chapters are due to the fact that many members of the scan have had health problems, therefore the scan took a break to give them time to recoverall, credits for RealYeowang Scan
    [
    "What should I do" says Apul worried
    "I like the way things are and I don't want to go back" says Charlotte
    "You should go back and rest today, the execution of the duel will be tomorrow" says Rose
    Charlotte leave the room
    "What are you thinking? About what Voltaire told us just now? " asks Rose
    "The man Charlotte likes, did not know you were informed, I did not like to hear that the other person was like that"
    "I think it's a bit different, Lady Voltaire is cheating us"
    says Rose
    "What? Are you saying that Charlotte lied to us? " says Apul surprised
    "She's not afraid to lie with that personality, there is probably something more important that she couldn't tell us, didn't you feel something strange when you heard that story?" asks Rose
    "something weird? I'm not sure..."
    "Charlotte Voltaire is cautious and always on the alert, if she wants to survive she must be discreet, a person does not chase after a man she knows and falls in love with by his face, that should be kept as your own secret and she has also been running away from her maids, you think that the other person would have loved to really know who he is? And there is another strange thing, how could he know where
    the woman was and send a person to inform her that he was already at the dance, if he never met? " says Rose
    "Ah! It is true"
    “Besides, he didn't even know who she was, he would have refused immediately. So why did it come out? "

"Charlotte was not answering him too desperately? Thanks for coming. Now you can go back. Since I saw her talking to him ”says Apul
    "So, did you go to the dance?" asks Rose
    "Yes .." Apul responds fearfully
    "and how was it?"
    "This ... it was beautiful and pleasant, the moon was also beautiful"
    says Apul while thinking: I met an extremely handsome wizard man, it was like a dream come true, I can't tell him that I had some kind of love affair with her future husband, like this I'm very sorry
    "I see, sister"
    "yes..?"
    "Go to the reception and cancel the class schedule for tomorrow afternoon, Benjamin is a problem, but we must first investigate the event of the duel, I don't care if Voltaire is in love or not"
    says Rose
    "You are my sister, right?"
    "If I don't do my job correctly and I see that this doesn't matter to me, my position could also be difficult"
    "ROSE! Thanks a lot!" s
    ays Apul jumping for joy and hugging Rose, who blushes
    The next day
    "First let's review the rules of the duel, this is a means to get wings out of the classes, the events and the rules can be agreed as something mutual, the number of wings in play is also agreed, open an odd number of jurors to avoid ties and there is always a winner, the more difficult the event, the conditions will be clear for the winner, the judgment for the witnesses is absolute, the place and time are defined according to the event, let's try to find something that is advantageous to us "says Rose
    "Princess Muscary Norha has the most duels won, about 5" says Apul
    “It's been a month since the Garden got started seriously,” says Charlotte
    "This is her fifth official match, it's amazing" says Rose
    "And it is in the top 12 of wing badges, I think it has 8" says Apul
    "Apul, how do you know all that?" asks Charlotte
    "There is information that is passed only between maids, normally she is someone calm, but once she gets angry she is terrifying, she got to hold an improvised duel due to a fight" presumes Apul
    "What are the events so far?" asks Rose
    "Fencing, hunting, bowling"
    "That has nothing to do with the qualities to be the crown princess"
    says Rose
    "That is why he has managed to win all 5 times"
    “Couldn't the duels adjust to each other? It sounds as if she arbitrarily chose them in her favor and that is no coincidence. First, if the candidates do not agree, then a witness would choose, but I don't think that is the case
    ”points out Rose
    "Except for the Duchess of Phanteon, there was no one in common because she was calling the person who was in that place" says Apul
    Second, it may have created a situation where the other party was forced to accept the conditions, what does Lady Voltaire think? Don't you think she saw your weakness? " says rose
    "I! I… I am!… ”Charlotte stutters
    "I think the princess is a hunter and is targeting easy prey, for example, she knows that you are a candidate and that you met the concubine's son, if the princess tells you that it is a fight with swords and that it is tonight Could you turn her down? ”says Rose
    End of chapter
    ]

agathe, otomereader, MariL and 2 others like this.
  15. MariL

MariL Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, just dropping this here, This comic in nutshell:

[​IMG]

16. MariL

MariL Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mtl-ed last part of ch. 40:
    Basically, Cana tells Apple that Rose's eye color is unique so she is not some noblewoman and shows her pictures of two women with red eyes, says the blonde one is the previous winner of the game and if she is interested learning about the brunette one?

So.. i guess the blonde one is Killian's mother and the brunette one his Duke aunt we saw at the ceremony.

17. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't checked the updates of either this thread or adaptation in a while so can I just ask if ML is still toxic?

18. Ellavader6666

Ellavader6666 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where
    the
    fudge
    is this story going?
    What is our progress people?:hmm:

bleedingliar24 and Creolenerd like this.