Spoiler The Crownless Queen

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Samona, Apr 9, 2022.

1. Samona

Samona Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Alternative Title: 왕관 없는 여왕, A Queen without Her Crown
    Raws: Kakao
    Author: Kim Ramu
    Year of Release: 2022​

Summary:
    60-year old historian, Jung Gwinam. On the day of her retirement ceremony, she got into an accident while attempting to save her daughter, just to later wake up as the main character of a fantasy novel written by her daughter?! Of all things, she had to be reborn as an orphan peasant. But who cares? This is the start of Jung Gwinam's second life.

Notes:
    • MC was a retired history professor. She reincarnated as the female lead her daughter had written.

• While writing the novel the daughter made a mistake mixing up the social rankings. She mistook the position of a baron higher than a Duke. I'm excited to see how the ranks will affect the storyline.

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. your crush

your crush Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will the ml be baron this time?

Rin.rinaaa likes this.
  4. amin882

amin882 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, I'm probably not gonna read this because I have a weak heart. The daughter and mother didn't have a good relationship. Mom ended up dying to save the daughter after a fight. From the summary the mom seems excited at a second chance at life, but the daughter is depressed and forgotten in the OG world. Also I'm not a big fan of older leads in younger bodies.

Averyn, your crush and zoefleyl like this.
  5. Astellar

Astellar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Eleniaaa

Eleniaaa Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think they had a bad relationship
    she can communicate with her daughter on full moon day or something

7. MightyDragoon453

MightyDragoon453 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really like the story so far Gwinam seems like pretty observant and as someone studying history, she is really on the ball on figuring the political dynamics, year and currency in the country she's in.

Her interaction with the stranger is mwah! Especially because she never read her daughter's novel.
    It might be an exposition dump but I really liked in the way it was done in furthering her understanding and showing her Gwinam in her element.

Speaking of which:

Language: not too different from Korean just by speaking to people. The area she was in was not fancy. For the working class. Area inspiration anywhere from Middle to Modern Age Europe and she's guessing its a system of Feudalism considering the whole rank stuff.

Year
    Year is currently 351 in the Imperial (Imperium) calendar.
    Delia is estimated to be 15 born in 336.

Bit on the country and its politics
    The country is Imperium, from Gwinam observations it seems to be in a strong position and currently in a bit of trouble with Gloria, the country above them with an immigration crisis. The stranger seems to quite xenophobic in regards to the Public Works being a bit of a pickle and people losing their jobs. And in that we see Gwinam selecting her information carefully and not taking aboard his personal opinions on the matter due to his biases. The Stranger wants Imperium to close its borders. She notes Imperium also seems to be quite big and that she's currently in the capital. She has to run off after asking where to find a job, suspected of being an illegal immigrant despite her protests.

*sidenote just me: It might be Italian semi inspired. She meets a flowergirl namned Bellucia and considering the Latin used I think that might be something worth noting

Currency
    When she was trying to sell flower she didn't know what a good price for them would be and figured from what the other girls were yelling about 5 Ferrum. Since Fe=Iron. She assumes it might be something like that and since its low value in its reproduction and easily corrodable she figures there are coins like Gold and Silver higher than that.

She also notes her daughter did do her research considering the aspects of Latin used it was just some things she just got mixed up like the Duke and Baron thing.

szvdy, cabbagenyanko and Priar like this.
  8. Roseeve

Roseeve Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone spoil pls
    This is quite fresh

9. Priyyaa

Priyyaa Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys is there a novel for this story !???