Spoiler The crown's obsession

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Blue.wind, Jun 8, 2021.

?

Do you like this novel?

1. Yup

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Blue.wind

Blue.wind Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [Completed Book]
    [Mature content 18+]

"Your bed is cold," spoke a voice in the room that had her eyes go wide in fear. Nervously, she turned around, gulping softly to see a shadow on her bed as if someone laid down there. The man who had been lying down sat up emerging out from the shadows where he had been waiting for her.

"What are you doing here?" she asked when his feet touched the ground and he pushed himself up to start walking towards her. His handsome features looked darker than usual because of the lack of light in the room.

"I came to meet you," he tilted his head, "Where did you go?"

"I went out for a walk," came the quick reply that had him smile, a smile that scared her the most.

She took a step back when he came close to her. It didn't stop him from cornering her, and her back hit the wall behind her. He raised his hand towards her face, and she closed her eyes, scared. She shuddered when his fingers trail down from her temple and her jaw and neck. Her blonde hair was left open.

"In the middle of the night?" she didn't answer him knowing he could decipher her lies through her words. He stepped closer that had her turn her face away from him and his words vibrated on the skin of her neck,

"Did you go to meet him, my sweet girl?"

So i reached chapter 470 but started getting busy with work and really wanna know what is happening next...it's a great novel btw but a bit complicated lol....so any *spoilers* ?
    PS. The author didn't add any tags so these tags are my own ..

2. Blue.wind

Reading List:
    Link
    I have lots of spoilers too if ur interested

:)

3. Blue.wind

Reading List:
    Link
  4. usui4life

usui4life Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this smut?

5. Mae Rogel 82

Mae Rogel 82 Call me Mae _ [Red step-siblings(Eldest)]

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers?

6. webnovelinfo

webnovelinfo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's a girl called Madeline who lives with her sister Elizabeth and their parents in a village. She has a crush on a tailor man bc of his decent appearance and polite personality. Her sister is an ambitious person who is really interested in wealth and money. There will be a big party in the palace of the kingdom, which normal people can enter too; so the family gets ready to go to the ball. When they arrived, they were amazed by the castle's beauty. The song is already playing and Elizabeth (sister) dances with a lot of men. Madeline is quiet and stays silent through the whole ball. In the terrace, there are two men, one completely masked. (BTW, they all were masks) Turns out he is the king named Calhoun. He sees Madeline when she puts on her mask hurriedly and falls in love with her at first sight bc of of her innocent eyes and face. So he used a little trick to dance with her. When the dance ended, she went to one of the corridors of the castle and got lost while looking at the portraits on the wall. She then meets the king (Calhoun) again. He presses her against the wall and tells her s.th which scares her a little. Then she says she is not afraid of him and tries her best to look calm. When she got the chance, she runs away. Calhoun now is even more interested in her, since he knew she was afraid but denied (he is a mixed blood; Vampire-demon and can hear heartbeats). In the palace garden, she meets her crush the tailor man and they talk. Since both of them liked each other, they decided to go on a date the day after but they were unaware of Calhoun's presence and he heard everything . So the next day, a letter arrived to their house which stated that the king was interested in their daughter. Beth who is a real beauty (green eyes and brown hair) thinks she is definitely the chosen one but they end up going together. They met Calhoun, exchanged greetings and suddenly the king said he was interested in Madeline. Everyone shocked, specially Beth and Madeline herself. Then she found out he is the one who she danced with...Beth and Madeline have an argument bc Beth thinks Madeline has fooled and betrayed her. Madeline protests but gets nothing and is forced to stay in the palace from that day on... Now the story begins.

The ML seems cruel and heartless at first (he actually is) but over time you will come to like and cheer for him. FL is kind and brave, stands up for herself and is not afraid of stating her mind. Both of them are likable.

anvollo and na3_no3h like this.
  7. DjoAnn

DjoAnn Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Said that it's mature +18 .. but no smut .. hmm .. ok .. maybe because the story is about married people?

8. webnovelinfo

webnovelinfo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    IT IS SMUT! And they get married after chapter 300. A slow-paced novel indeed but worth it. You won't feel bored reading it.