Spoiler The Crow's Prince

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by dunnoperson_, Feb 18, 2022.

?

Rate this series

1. 5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Masterpiece

62 vote(s)
    54.4%
  2. 4 ⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Great

41 vote(s)
    36.0%
  3. 3 ⭐⭐⭐ - Average

11 vote(s)
    9.6%
  4. 2 ⭐⭐ - Bad

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 1 ⭐ - Horrible

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. dunnoperson_

dunnoperson_ was reading your spoiler

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Associated Titles:
    하필이면 까마귀가 되어버렸다,
    I Ended Up Becoming A Crow,
    Of all things, I Became a Crow
    I Have Become a Crow
    Novel Release:
    Completed (141 Chapters + 18 side stories)
    Author:
    Sylvester (실베스타)
    Artist:
    Glee (글리)
    Manhwa Release:
    Ongoing

SYNOPSIS:

After Yeo-ju dies in an accident, she is reincarnated as a crow in a female-oriented (otome) game she played a long time ago.
    The first place she opened her eyes was in a forest, and she was afraid and terrified of the reality that she had to live as a crow in the future.

Thinking that she needs to find someone to raise her, she searches for people and finds the wounded Crown Prince Karmeut.
    She hopes that the Crown Prince will take care and raise her later with utmost sincerity. She evaded the orcs, bring him food, and find some herbs to heal him…

She even brings him a ‘Crobanlock’, a fruit with the ability to awaken his ability. So, the Crown Prince fell in love with this clever crow and gave her the name Rainelle.

He brings her to the Imperial Palace and start raising her as pet crow. Later, Rainelle also eat Crobanlock and can transform into a human.

- NovelUpdates

Novel raw version:

Novel (Unofficial - English):

Manhwa/Webtoon version:

Last edited: Jul 11, 2022
    milkyfoxz, Laerta, DOHere and 19 others like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • About the MC and Male Lead
    • The Royal Family
    • Who is the fourth prince?
    • Old Lady at Chapter 26
    • Old Lady
    • As of the most recent chapter the OG!FL (her name is Gwynel Von Adriana) is very aggressive towards the MC. It’s been hinted that she’s reincarnated but also possibly looped. Saying to the MC that this is something the MC has repeatedly done. Which is a pretty good indication of 2 things. 1- she the OG!FL has done this before. 2 - was a former player who played this game over and over. (Will edit as chapters are revealed/ have time)
    • From the translated novel chapters: after the tea party Reinelle was pretty shaken. Karmeut being a 10/10 supportive partner. Then asks the spiritualist Marquis to protect MC in the upcoming 1 on 1 with the OG!heroine. He promises to do so
    • MC and the OG!heroine have a conversation where she questions MC 1 who and what is she? Reinelle freaks out. Turns back into a crow and books it. The Marquis stars threatening the OG!heroine. OG!Heroine apologizes. Which the Marquis states she should apologize to MC.
    • MC is full on looping anxious thoughts. Karmeut being again a 10/10 supportive partner says he’ll temporarily banish OG!heroine from entering the palace until she’s ready. Karmeut speculates while MC is asleep why she seems to fear her.
    • MC is in bliss. Letting her guard down while rolling on her favorite sheets on the bed. Until another letter from the OG!heroine comes. MC promptly throws it into the fire.
    • The OG!heroine doesn’t give up and harasses the guards at the gates. The MC retaliates by stealing her jewel hair piece as crow and threatens to throw it in the water. OG!heroine promises to leave for today and asks for her jewelry hair piece back. Reinelle returns it. MC being smug about preventing Karmeut and OG!heroine from meeting. Karmeut then face MC and says the stunt she pulled today is an indication that she won’t ever be ready and that she needs to face OG!heroine asap. MC shakes in her boots. Karmeut further says she must not go back into a crow to run away because of hunters. Also, to bring the Marquis with her in the confrontation for her protection. Karmeut then tentatively asks about what went down between the 2. MC shockingly says she can’t share with her and Karmeut responds he will wait for her answer.
    • MC and OG!heroine(Aria) meet. The OG!heroine masterfully persuaded the Marquis to leave. Then flat asks if she is reincarnated or possessed. Also, if she’s a side character in the game. She freely admits she was reincarnated into the heroine like winning the lottery. Aria then persuades Reinelle to take on her bird form and goads her into coming close.
    • There are cat people. There are dog people. Aria is a MASSIVE bird person and immediately began cuddling Reinelle. There - Aria states she knows Reinelle like Karmeut and she will leave him alone. Her favorite is someone else.
    • Aria/Adriana(manwha)/OG!Heroine has a thing for Marquis Namuel. The wizard who gives the crobanrock that the MC swallowed earlier. Aria says she has thing for the so-called True Hero of the game…. All the while harassing the MC who is in crow form.
    • MC is determined to make events happen for Aria to protect her own relationship.
    • As Reneille talks about going over Aria’s house in crow form. ML seems anxious and worried. (Speculation: he’s jealous??)
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: Aug 31, 2022
  3. fairytailnsao

fairytailnsao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wow from i became a villainess to a supporting character to villain's mom to hero's mom to evil aunt to a falcon and now a crow...
    interesting ..i need spoilers :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

4. 1ia

1ia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    milkyfoxz, syofiaa, augacutan and 8 others like this.
  5. Rahan06

Rahan06 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. dunnoperson_

dunnoperson_ was reading your spoiler

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Raynell / Yeo-ju
    • She has beautiful appearance with black hair and purple eyes.
    • In her past life, she's a korean woman and goes to work at the zoo. While cleaning cage, she suddenly faints and reincarnated as a crow in the forest. She is embarrassed to be possessed by a crow, but accepts the reality and finds the people who can help her then she found the first prince of Wolfric Ybel de Camut', who was chased by someone and injured.
    • The prince 'Camut' hangs around because she's the only one who can can take him to the people in the woods.
    • She get "Raynell" name from the prince.

Name: Wolfric Ybel de Camut
    • Appearance: Handsome man with blond hair, golden eyes, and has a sharp impression.
    • The first prince of the Wolfric Empire.
    • He has blood of the wolf. One of the spiritual animals that has been protecting and assisting the Gods from generation to generation, flows in the blood of the imperial family who is born with power can transform into wolf. Although, he was not born with power, he strives more desperately than anyone else to rise the throne and survive death with all his might.
    • The third prince, Wolfric Cabel de Llewelyn, who has the most power, is in a fierce battle for the throne. The ML is attacked by Llewelyn's conspiracy, chased by the orcs, and flees to the forest, where he saw 'Raynell' in the form of a crow when he is in danger of dying.
    • The crow is not smart enough, so he suspect that he is doing a favor for no reason, but Raynell does not ask for anything and helps him several times. ML give her name and surviving with him.
    • With FL's help, the wolf's powers of the ML are manifested, and she is brought to the imperial to take care of him and pour out of his affection.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2022
    Chorkie, Lisaa, Laerta and 43 others like this.
  7. Artistchicken

Artistchicken Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When does she turn back into a human, or does she remain a crow her whole life?

Laerta likes this.
  8. 1ia

1ia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She eats a Kroban rock that gives her the ability to transform between human and crow (ch 11 of the manhwa)

Chorkie, Lisaa, Laerta and 32 others like this.
  9. Artistchicken

Artistchicken Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my goodness.. i cant wait for the fluffy moments between them

syofiaa and tori___ like this.
  10. Dofu

Dofu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, the scene where she eats the rock is hilariously. Every pet owner has to know that moment of chaos after you pet tries to consume something it clearly shouldn't be. The prince is way too relatable at that moment.

11. Lunicylle

Lunicylle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I've saw (yes, saw since I can't barely read korean:blobsob:) in the raws of manhwa. There's a chapter in manhwa where the third prince kidnapped the MC. The MC found spying devices (there's so many) in the ML office. Apparently, the third prince now knows that the the MC can transform since there are spying devices then kidnapped her don't know what the main purpose is, but probably revenge because the MC in crow form attack the third prince when he tried to attack the ML in his wolf form in the previous chapters where the MC can't transform yet. It appears that there is someone who's helping the third prince. A wizard/magician, he's the one who gave the second prince the devices and transport the MC to the third prince. The third prince put the MC in a cage and demand answers from the MC. The MC can't fight there's something that weakens her and also from the abuse. When the third prince become so piss off with the MC he try to throw the cage with the MC in it. Keyword 'try' because our ML come and saves the day. The ML left with his allies the knight and a wizard to investigate how the spying devices enter his office. The maids and butlers are apprehended. There is a maid there with a pink hair she helps the ML with the information about third prince. The third prince use her sick younger brother to blackmail her and that's why she agree to do what the third prince wants. She helps the ML since the MC(crow form) gave her a flower when she is cleaning the room and I think she is touch with the the ML speech. That's how they come to in front of the door of the room where the MC is held captive. They can't open it easily since there is a barrier hindering them. With ML and his allies the wizard and knight still can't open the door the ML (impatient and worried) open the door with his power and saw the third prince about to throw the MC and become angry. I think the third prince threaten the ML with the MC but that come back biting him because the ML is infuriated to the point that he transform to his wolf form and they fight with each other in their wolf forms leaving the MC in her weaken state. The pink hair maid carry the MC while the ML is fighting with the third prince. The ML is about to bite off the third prince throat when the maid says something about the condition of the MC and that's when the ML just kick the third prince and transform back to his human form then go back to his room to treat the MC.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2022
    NubeBlack, Lisaa, Laerta and 59 others like this.
  12. S.I.Dolboda

S.I.Dolboda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yo yo yoooooooooooooooooo
    Okay so So SO the battle between the two princes happens. Our FL, brave girl, saves the king from an assassination plot and our M wins the dual/battle! Yayyyyyyyyyyy!
    So I was waiting for their promised kiss- ya know? And I thought it would be a shy peck where our FL turns in to a crow out of embarrassment but NOOOOOOOO! ITS A FULL, PROPER, FRENCH, KIIIIIIIIISS!

ahhhhhhhhhhh :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobowoevil_horns::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty:
    Chapter 44 ladies and gentleman, Chapter ForTy-Four!

Oh and they meet this wise, old, wizard cause our ML got heavily injured from the fight(got bit in the neck :blobfearful:)
    Turns out he is the human friend of the other crow that ate the awakening fruit. So yup- oh the other crow is like in his 60s I think so yah... I don't know if he can be a viable second lead. Then again all the grandpa said was that he met the crow when the crow was 5 years old I think? You know what? Who knows- maybe he is a Second lead :hmm:

NubeBlack, Lisaa, anvollo and 78 others like this.
  13. Glutton idiot

Glutton idiot Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    i just mlt the webtoon there’s some spicy moments. i can give you some spoilers reminder i’m only at chapter 10+

NubeBlack, milkyfoxz, Mandyj and 5 others like this.
  14. twilight_123

twilight_123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please provide some...:blobowoevil_horns:

15. Malacat

Malacat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Very cute series and the rare MC who wasn't killed in a car accident. She was killed by a panther. Sorta worse IMOP but still a different reason.

Laerta, Arryetty, Aymee and 15 others like this.
  16. Smol fluffball

Smol fluffball Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I have some spoilers for cute moments? I've read three chapters and I love this so far

17. Skyyyyyy

Skyyyyyy Member

Reading List:
    Link
  18. Malacat

Malacat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you look at the raws, the art and expressions are so good you can sort of understand everything even if you can't actually read it.

Edit: Seriously the princes right hand kinght is damn funny.

He's ready to kill himself for any disgrace at the drop of ha hat and gets jealous of the bird that saves the prince's live and opened his heart. The moment he finds out MC can shift to a human form he's instantly 10,000% for them to get married. Starts fantasizing about being a knight to protect the king and queen and even imagines up their kids.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2022
    Micus, Chorkie, Elisee and 83 others like this.
  19. love like honey

love like honey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you all for the spoilers
    And can you give us more please

Priar likes this.
  20. Just_Call_Me_Leanne

Just_Call_Me_Leanne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for all the spoilers!

Also just want to if there someone who's translating the novel? Where did you guys read the novel? (If you do)