Spoiler The Cub’s Father Pretends to Be Poor Everyday

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Apaylia blackrose, Jul 4, 2020.

1. Apaylia blackrose

Apaylia blackrose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Cub’s Father Pretends to Be Poor Everyday
    [​IMG]

Novel Summary
    Xie Yishu was an outstanding student and the 7,621st graduate of Nanxi University. On the day of graduation, he wanted to propose to his boyfriend, but he ended up transmigrating unexpectedly. He transmigrated to Ancient Blue Planet and lived there for five years before he returned back.

At first glance, nothing seemed to have changed. It was just hard to find a job and they discovered that his boyfriend had disappeared.

Xie felt like he was played by fate: …

In order to live, Xie Yishu became a nursery school activity teacher.

There was a child in the nursery school named Bo Zai. He was chubby, cute, and soft. He looked like him when he was a child. The other teachers told Xie Yishu that the little child’s life was very pitiful.

“He comes from a single-parent household. Only his dad takes care of him; he has no mother.”

“His father seems to be a car mechanic.”

“I heard that his father owed other people money. So, he had to often move from house to house and change nursery schools for the little one.”

Xie Yishu’s heart was about to melt after learning the little one’s background.

Until one night…

The little child video called him and asked him in tears to accompany him to find his father.

Xie Yishu looked at the picture sent by the little child. The man in the photo looked exactly like his college boyfriend.

- Description from Novelupdates

Details
    Short Title :
    Original Title : 崽他爹每天都在装穷
    Author : 哒哒哒哒哒哒哒
    Type : Web Novel
    Genre : Adventure, Comedy, Drama, Fantasy, Romance, Sci-fi, Yaoi

Novel updates link
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-cubs-father-pretends-to-be-poor-everyday/

2. Apaylia blackrose

Reading List:
    Link
    According to Roro97

Fluffy.. It's like I'm soaked in a pool of softness.. I love the curb, he is so cute I want to adopt him and pinch his cheeks (^.^)

Well the summary describe the story Very well because that is exactly how it happened.!

However ML is really rich (pretty much everything in the country belong to him or has his investment) but after MC misunderstood him, he is currently pretending to be poor. He said that it is because he wants to know where MC has been, why he came now and if MC gonna stay. But I think or guess that it is also because since MC is trying to help him, maybe he want MC to continue helping him and stay and not go away again.

There is no hints/explanation yet to where MC has been and why but it seems MC is trying to gather powder and people on his live broadcast that he started (so maybe he will tell his story there? Well we will see).
    For now on his broadcast, he is trying to create little things there so he could sell after and trying to make some savings for ML.. Hahah if only he knew.

I want cute scene spoiler between them.

3. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whos the seme or uke
    Did the bf give birth

4. Apaylia blackrose

Reading List:
    Link
    I too am waiting for spoilers. Then i will decide to mtl it.

5. GotDied

GotDied Just a friendly rotten hermit~

Reading List:
    Link
    The cub is a lab baby. From what I understand in MTL, before MC isekai in Blue Planet, ML intended to surprise MC with the baby and propose.

6. Pandababa

Pandababa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does it explains why MC was transmigrated and why he has a system?

Ceilo27 likes this.
  7. GotDied

GotDied Just a friendly rotten hermit~

Reading List:
    Link
    MTL is confusing for me so maybe MC's transmigration was explain in early chapters. But from what I infer, MC gained a 'intern' system, it's mission is to promote the culture of Blue Planet. MC and the system has a time limit of one year. Not sure if I understand it right but I think 1 year later if MC failed his mission of promoting the Blue Planet there's a chance he might trasmigrate again. The system doesn't know anything about the sudden transmigration of MC.

Ceilo27 and morticia_addams like this.
  8. Inland

Inland Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone spoil me chapter 26 ? Its very confusing in my usual mtl sites. Tq

9. HIMETAN

HIMETAN My English Sucks • I want good luck

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait wait wait.. Can anyone tell me who is that child, I mean who's the real parents? Is it ML child with someone?
    Sorry my English sucks

Ceilo27 likes this.