Spoiler THE CUB I'VE RAISED IS THE CROWN PRINCE OF THE EMPIRE

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by GentleSnow, Jul 25, 2021.

1. GentleSnow

GentleSnow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Synopsis:
    Yu Xingqiao has suffered from an immune deficiency disease since childhood. Because of this, he has to stay in a sterile room. Fortunately, he is accompanied by various electronic products.

When his nurse lady recommended an app for raising cubs, he refused at first, but after accidentally playing it——

His family’s little Jun Lu was so soft and cute but has nothing, so pitiful.

Have to buy buy buy for him!

Wow, my good cub grows up to be so handsome, he must be given krypton!

As the son of the richest man, Yu Xingqiao has nothing but a lot of money.

The crown prince of the Empire, Jun Lu, suffered a vicious attack, lost all his power and was forced to change back to his infant form. He had to live incognito and suffer from all kinds of humiliation. One day, he was found by a self-proclaimed system and was asked to sign an agreement with him.

As long as he can get revenge, he is willing to sacrifice his soul to the devil!

After receiving many “god’s gifts”, he finally couldn’t help asking the system, what exactly did the master want?

Does he want my life, or… to kill someone?

After a long time, a line of shy little words appeared in the void: I…I want to see your abdominal muscles.

Jun Lu: Huh? ? ?

Alternative names:
    养的纸片人是帝国太子

NU link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-cub-ive-raised-is-the-crown-prince-of-the-empire/

Raw link : http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4573588

Yasmine bezzi likes this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. GentleSnow

Reading List:
    Link
    Our MC (Yu Xingqiao) picks up a cub raising game after having a bet with a nurse on whether he'll like it or not. He ultimately loses the bet when he finds himself enthralled in the life of his little cub (who is actually an injured prince who had to revert to his infancy due to an injury.) And the story begins from there.

It's a very cute novel~

4. Malacat

Malacat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OK, the intro got me.

What do you want as price for godly protection? My soul, blood, revenge?

I desire, Abs. :blobrofl:

5. Sisithatlikestoread

Sisithatlikestoread Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers spoilers spoilers!!! Begging the great spoiler gods to spoil things to us!! Such as when do they meet irl, when does Jun Lu realize our MC's real identity and vice-versa, when do they get together etc!!!
    Lovely novel!!

6. Aniki212

Aniki212 Newbie

Reading List:
    Link
    Been months lurking here, i am dying for spoilers… anyone, please, please
    :blobdead:

7. GentleSnow

Reading List:
    Link
    Just copy the alternative title of the novel in Google you should be able to get the MtL of the novel

8. kieranfortier

kieranfortier Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, after MC started to use the miracle coins to go inside the game world, he started to spend money like crazy (buying a safe house, decorating, etc). All prices are high, just like buying a house in his world (but considering it’s inside the game world and that he can actually go there and feel things he usually can’t, that’s not expensive at all since he can pay.

he can pay. I mean, he have his grandma inheritance, all the money his father and brother give him and a lot more (a lot or money invested and whatever). He is super rich. Yet, he decided to start a live streaming to have money to pay for the game world things??? Hello??? He is super rich!! Why the F world is he using this super lame excuse to open a live streaming??? Of a game he can’t talk about to anyone otherwise he will lose the game???

I love this novel so far, but this is the dumbest thing I’ve seen so far. I mean… I’m hitting my head on the wall to “accept” this of plot coming out of nowhere.

I would understand if he did so he have a sense of purpose, something to do in general (as he life keeps going and he can’t leave his sterile room, people need a goal, a motivation). Anyway, this is my rant spoiler post.

the rest is fine. He having a mother who left his family, possible because it was too hard to take care of him or because she wanted a “normal” child (the novel never explained clearly the reason she left or why the f world she is back trying to get close to Mc) is ok, since I don’t think it’s weird for MC to have a mother or that his relationship with her is bad.