Spoiler THE CUB I'VE RAISED IS THE CROWN PRINCE OF THE EMPIRE

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by GentleSnow, Jul 25, 2021.

1. GentleSnow

GentleSnow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Synopsis:
    Yu Xingqiao has suffered from an immune deficiency disease since childhood. Because of this, he has to stay in a sterile room. Fortunately, he is accompanied by various electronic products.

When his nurse lady recommended an app for raising cubs, he refused at first, but after accidentally playing it——

His family’s little Jun Lu was so soft and cute but has nothing, so pitiful.

Have to buy buy buy for him!

Wow, my good cub grows up to be so handsome, he must be given krypton!

As the son of the richest man, Yu Xingqiao has nothing but a lot of money.

The crown prince of the Empire, Jun Lu, suffered a vicious attack, lost all his power and was forced to change back to his infant form. He had to live incognito and suffer from all kinds of humiliation. One day, he was found by a self-proclaimed system and was asked to sign an agreement with him.

As long as he can get revenge, he is willing to sacrifice his soul to the devil!

After receiving many “god’s gifts”, he finally couldn’t help asking the system, what exactly did the master want?

Does he want my life, or… to kill someone?

After a long time, a line of shy little words appeared in the void: I…I want to see your abdominal muscles.

Jun Lu: Huh? ? ?

Alternative names:
    养的纸片人是帝国太子

NU link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-cub-ive-raised-is-the-crown-prince-of-the-empire/

Raw link : http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4573588

Yasmine bezzi likes this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. GentleSnow

Reading List:
    Link
    Our MC (Yu Xingqiao) picks up a cub raising game after having a bet with a nurse on whether he'll like it or not. He ultimately loses the bet when he finds himself enthralled in the life of his little cub (who is actually an injured prince who had to revert to his infancy due to an injury.) And the story begins from there.

It's a very cute novel~

4. Malacat

Malacat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OK, the intro got me.

What do you want as price for godly protection? My soul, blood, revenge?

I desire, Abs. :blobrofl:

5. Sisithatlikestoread

Sisithatlikestoread Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers spoilers spoilers!!! Begging the great spoiler gods to spoil things to us!! Such as when do they meet irl, when does Jun Lu realize our MC's real identity and vice-versa, when do they get together etc!!!
    Lovely novel!!

6. Aniki212

Aniki212 Newbie

Reading List:
    Link
    Been months lurking here, i am dying for spoilers… anyone, please, please
    :blobdead:

7. GentleSnow

Reading List:
    Link
    Just copy the alternative title of the novel in Google you should be able to get the MtL of the novel

8. kieranfortier

kieranfortier Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, after MC started to use the miracle coins to go inside the game world, he started to spend money like crazy (buying a safe house, decorating, etc). All prices are high, just like buying a house in his world (but considering it’s inside the game world and that he can actually go there and feel things he usually can’t, that’s not expensive at all since he can pay.

he can pay. I mean, he have his grandma inheritance, all the money his father and brother give him and a lot more (a lot or money invested and whatever). He is super rich. Yet, he decided to start a live streaming to have money to pay for the game world things??? Hello??? He is super rich!! Why the F world is he using this super lame excuse to open a live streaming??? Of a game he can’t talk about to anyone otherwise he will lose the game???

I love this novel so far, but this is the dumbest thing I’ve seen so far. I mean… I’m hitting my head on the wall to “accept” this of plot coming out of nowhere.

I would understand if he did so he have a sense of purpose, something to do in general (as he life keeps going and he can’t leave his sterile room, people need a goal, a motivation). Anyway, this is my rant spoiler post.

the rest is fine. He having a mother who left his family, possible because it was too hard to take care of him or because she wanted a “normal” child (the novel never explained clearly the reason she left or why the f world she is back trying to get close to Mc) is ok, since I don’t think it’s weird for MC to have a mother or that his relationship with her is bad.

9. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So mc can't just go into the game if he wants. He needs to get 5 miracle coins. The amount decreases the more he uses the same phot to go into the game. He can only get miracle coins through spins and the prizes are random. He gets spins chances by completing quests.

He can only pay for gold and diamond but he begged to buy the miracle coins but the system said no.

As for why he had to live stream. It was because he felt bad. All the Money he has is not really his because he can't work. He's mom finally called him out of the blue after abandoning him for many years. She tried to add a friend request. And she told him I heard you're been spending a lot of money on games lately. Don't you want to spend it on something meaningful? ( Probably hinting she wants money) But big bro came heard and turned off the phone. He told mc. Don't talk to strangers and don't add strangers.

Mc felt bad because he knows he's spending all his bros and dad's hard earn money. Mc has never worked plus mom's words guilt trip him into live streaming. He wants to pay for ml's needs with his own money. He also asked the system for permission saying that he can earn more money so the system agreed.

So mom left mc and divorce MC's dad to have her own family but I guess they aren't as rich as MC's family so she's was trying to to come back and beg for money.

Ok so I only mtl up to 160 and at first I really loved it but at 160 it starts to the love development and it's kinda boring to me.

I'm probably gonna drop this. If someone can tell me the ending that would be great. Thanks.

10. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yu Xingqiao is the mc. He suffers from an illness. He can't eat reg food. It can cause blisters. He can only have nutrient solutions so he's very thin. He can't leave his sterile room. If he does he must wear a space suit. He has about 2 years to live. He's very rich even though he doesn't work because his family is rich. He has an older brother and dad. His mom left and has a new family with a daughter.

Junlu :

[A wild cub]

Race: Clan of Light

Growth: Infancy

Rarity: SSS

Junlu is the last of the clan of light and a prince. He use to consider thrall his brother. Until he killed ml's family. Then thrall announced that it was ml who killed his parents. Thrall is on the hunt for ml. Ml is 160 years old. 180 is adulthood age but because of his injuries he was forced to transform into a child. Junlu's light powers were sealed by thrall so he now absorbs darkness. He use to have blond hair but now it's black and has red eyes. Ml makes a contract with MC to get stronger and get revenge on thrall.

Lan is ml's pet wolf. He was contracted as a pet by MC for ml. When lan first met ml he wanted to eat ml but was knock unconscious and became ml's pet. Lan's story is similar to ml's. Lan was the son of the wolf tribe leader but was killed by another wolf and took his place as the new leader. Lan killed the leader and took his place but he gave up the position in order to follow ml.

Laura is a researcher. She was on the road with her coworkers to collect data but was attacked but lizards. Mc saw her and saved her. He figured ml needed a nanny to feed him and make sure he eats on time. So mc asked Laura to be ml's nanny and she agreed. Ml was jealous of the nanny till he found out she was the nanny.

Akabane is my favorite character. He's rarely mentioned but I love him so much. Akabane is from another world. Mc thought ml needed a body guard so he posted a job wanted sign. Akabane thought it was a joke but he wanted an adventure so he applied. Akabane is a redhead lion human? I forgot what animal he was. He comes from a world of Mecha and everyone is an animal that can become human. Akabane is the best in everything so he's a little arrogant. Akabane was a lvl 4 warrior but the gravitational pull is different on ml's planet. When akabane arrived, his lvl decreased to 1.5 because he couldn't move. He has to train for 2 months but he was still at the same lvl of combat as the nanny.

Thrall was a long time buddy of ml's father. Thrall gave up everything to be with ml's father but ml's father only thought of him as a friend. Ml's father ended up marrying a human girl (ml's mom) Thrall became jealous and plotted her death. He didn't realize she and ml's dad had a partnership contract. If one dies the other dies as well.

Thralls skills are puppet masters. He can make ppl into dolls and replicate them with full memories so no one can tell they are fakes. This is how he got control of the fairies and elves.

Yu Ting is MC's brother. He's very rich and takes over after mc gets stuck in the game

Lan x Akabane
    Yu Ting x system

I don't remember exactly what happens in each chapter so I can't say when but I can tell you how it happened.

1)when do they meet irl?
    • They met in ml's world. It was MC's birthday and he wanted a postcard from ml. Ml didn't know what that was so he asked system. System explained it's a picture of a place that was visited. Ml borrowed paint brushes from a fairy elder and roamed the fairyland and decided to paint a tree. This postcard gave MC the ability to go to MC's world through the postcard. Ml can't see or hear mc because of world restrictions, but ml can feel touch like hugs. Ml starts to develop doubt mc is a devil. Ml can tell from touch mc is smaller, thinner, and has soft hands ( aka not a swordman or physical laborer).
    2)when does Jun Lu realize our MC's real identity and vice-versa.
    • Around chapter 127ish? MC is stuck in ml's world because thrall cut off the connection between worlds so now mc can be seen. MC can be heard a long time ago because systems gave ml rewards for mc upgrading their home. Ml finally sees MC's true form. Mc tells him in later chapters later that he's human.
    3)when do they get together.
    • Round chapter 160ish. Ml starts making the moves on MC and mc is moved but also has guilt that he can't live long. Officially together? I haven't gotten there yet

What do you want to know? Kinda lazy now but I'll try to write a summary till 163 later.