Spoiler The Cup of Revenge is in Your Hand

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by twilight_123, Jan 3, 2022.

1. twilight_123

twilight_123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    “I’ll put a cup of poison in your hand.”

Judith, the Princess of Tien, who became the Royal Princess of the Roteia Kingdom in exchange for money.

Sick, underdeveloped for her age, and depressed, she spent years of suffering.
    Her husband, Prince Franz, gradually went crazy due to his stepmother’s constant harassment, and Judith, who was falsely accused of committing wrongdoings with her brother-in-law, got trapped in a tower.

Judith, who died in despair, returns to the age of 17, before meeting Prince Franz.
    Vowing to get revenge not as a little girl from a minor nation, but as the Crown Princess and future Queen of Roteia.

“Pitiful and precious Prince Franz, I will put a cup of poison in your hand. If you can’t retaliate, swallow the poison.”

[​IMG]

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. mg534

mg534 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Zazaisme

Zazaisme Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Rasha2006

Rasha2006 Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Maz031

Maz031 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is more about revenge than romance the fl is strong and smart and I really like her the male lead isn’t that much like he’s smart but kinda weak he didn’t contribute to anything till chapter 75 the queen is the villain here and her son and his wife are disgusting one of them is a womanizer and the other bitch covets the ml even though the fl helps her and she isn’t even grateful acting like she was bullied and keeps on crying stupidly but being greedy like no one blames you if you’re afraid but just don’t be disgusting I only read to chapter 75 till now but I’m getting kinda bored I hope the ml becomes stronger and know how to love the fl like he wasn’t jealous a bit even when his friend danced with her in front of him I feel like just skipping everything and go to the point the queen gets her end I feel that this novel should be shorter like they take 200 chapters just to defeat the queen and I like the king after he wakes up he becomes close to the fl and their relationship is like father and daughter it’s sweet

So the queen was giving him some sort of sleeping medicine that makes the one who takes it sleep forever if they take a huge dose instead of giving him medicine to heal he wasn’t sick in the first place it was all the queen’s work

So the queen appointed the fl as his caretaker in hope that the fl will make a mistake and she could punish but the fl got suspicious cause they never let her give him the medicine and looked for evidence that there is something wrong with the medicine and she found the herb hidden in the kitchen and she noticed that the king’s mouth has purple and blue marks from the inside as if he’s being poisoned so she asked a doctor secretly what it is and that’s how she found out so she started throwing away the medicine while pretending to give it to him

The fl was worried that the ml will go crazy under the influence of the queen like in the first life so she made a plan with the emperor and the duke to send him away the ml didn’t know anything till the appointed time to depart he went while preparations for for the 2nd prince wedding were being done when people came from the karal kingdom to take him away she made a fuss like a madwoman and that’s the time when the king showed up with the fl and everyone was shocked cause it was a secret that he woke up and then ml went to the academy for 4 years and that was a time skip in those for years the king took back all the queens powers in the government and she can’t make anymore decisions or attend any official meetings but there were still many that follows her

Till ch 75 there was only 1 light kiss on the forehead

this is all the things I think are important spoilers till chapter 75

Last edited: Mar 12, 2022
  7. Julieta16

Julieta16 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So she ain´t gonna have revenge on her husband?
    he was the killer right?
    Did u finish reading it?
    So when the king takes back the power, what does FL do, Like she is gonna have some real power or not?

Monica.93 likes this.
  8. Astellar

Astellar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. Chorkie

Chorkie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The cover art is really pretty :aww:

10. Cookiemonster_007isback

Cookiemonster_007isback I need them cookies

Reading List:
    Link
    Uh? What. :blob_teary: no more spoilers :blob_plusone:
    If anybody is interested in reading+spoiling it, ping me.

11. Naenia

Naenia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone: this gonna hv webtoon

12. Ipokun15

Ipokun15 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  13. BoredNovelFinder

BoredNovelFinder Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please. So, there are two princes? One was her husband and then the brother-in-law? Is that right?

14. Lenny Code

Lenny Code Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    • It starts with FL preparing to visit the "Queen" who is imprisoned at the same place FL was in past, ML didn't wanted her to go but FL insisted, FL on her way thinks about her past how they treated her, shackled her hands and legs gagged her mouth but didn't covered her eyes so that she can see how she was being humiliated
    • Now finally FL arrived at the place, and it seems queen was in the last cell the same way FL was, motionless dirty strangled hairs way thinner than she was before as soon as FL came queen started acting crazy and mumbling names of people who she thinks might've came to save her and ask who is it to which FL tells it's her... looks like for a second queen forgot about FL but then she recalls and burst at her for being vile and evil and MTL was a bit confusing she also calls FL "Iced-Coffee"? (lol)
    • Then FL tosses something it's a coin? with queens son's craving on it
    • Oh and yea he's dead Queen's son brutally at that, they also fed his body to crows? or dogs? not sure
    • The queen is devastated and wanted to kill FL so bad but ahhh what can she even do now
    • So FL starts by revealing stuff about her past saying how once queen had the power to kill her with a sigh, tried to blame her for her son's wrong doing, oh yea it seems Bastard prince I mean Queen's son tried to r@pe FL but they put blame on FL
    • FL continues by telling her how badly she wanted to poison queen and her son kill them on spot, feeling unfair about her husband's death, everything she have done she has learnt from the Queen so she thanks her
    • FL says that it's not her but the Queen who killed her son
    • last words from FL "I hope you live a long life"
    • FL came out of that place looks back feels lighter there outside ML was waiting for her he hugged her when he saw her asking if she's okay to which she says everything is okay now
    • The two of them hug tightly and FL gets a bit emotional
    • By this time FL have become Queen ML have the throne

Last edited: Feb 1, 2024
  15. Mob phyce

Mob phyce Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Yes ,one is her husband the red hair . Brother-in-law is present queen son.

about mc: mc is from a kingdom ridden with due to the constant war waged by her father which ended in them losing . They were asked to pay reparaition by wining side . Mc father didnot learn his lesson from failure and again started war which yeiled same result . Mc brother became king . He never respected mc and kept paying reparations from taxing citizens instead of accepting vassal satus . When queen asked mc to marry ml as colateral for debt and she was even going to pay him with gold. He sold his sister .

Ml : he was already depressed and suicidal by the time he met mc. He even thought of diying at mc's hand if at all she sides with queen . He feels powerless and useless . Inspite of his pesimistic feeling he still trys to help mc with things he can

donaiseiyuu, Gothita, its0k and 4 others like this.
  16. Deleted member 710609

Deleted member 710609 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    What factors contributed to Prince Franz's gradual descent into madness

PrncssButtercup likes this.
  17. ShimmerRedDawn

ShimmerRedDawn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to the fl’s mother? In the Manhwa they show a family portrait.

18. Mob phyce

Mob phyce Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its was not mentioned what happened with her mother .Juding by the way servants treat mc and presence of only brother during their dinner together its safe to assume she passed away.

its0k likes this.
  19. nomo1

nomo1 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are there any cute scenes between the FL and ML? Are they an actual couple when they become king/queen in the end?

Elisee likes this.
  20. Jefrin Harary

Jefrin Harary Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More Spoilers

Elisee likes this.