Spoiler The Daily Task of Preventing My Disciple from Turning to the Dark Side

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Apr 26, 2017.

1. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    krrizis, clear, kiara8 and 3 others like this.
  2. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Just published chapter four. :LOL:

3. elahairrah

elahairrah Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You're awesome! <3

readerz likes this.
  4. Unicyclop

Unicyclop Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Has it been translated if so can you give me it's name? Kinda confused if the name was on the description or I'm just not very keen.

5. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    readerz likes this.
  6. Kittsune

Kittsune Just your everyday Lurking Fox

Reading List:
    Link
    Woo read the first four chapters! Thanks @readerz. Btw I noticed that Gun Yunji became Gun Yunzhe or Gun Yun. Dunno if ML is Gun Yunji or Gun Yunzhe? Love your hard effort of mtling this novel for us nevertheless.:D:D I'm also curious if they ever reveal about ML past from before the MC took him in as disciple as he has all those scars on him.

alexfilia, readerz and kiara8 like this.
  7. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Which chapter had the error? Or do you mean in MTL? Yeah, for some reason MTL translates ML's name many different ways. It also becomes Gu Yunzheng... Gu Yunzhai...etc.

8. Kittsune

Reading List:
    Link
    In chapter 1 it changed 3 times.
    Gu Yunjue.” The child revealed a well-behaved smile, looking shyly at Mu Chen. In his eyes, Mu Chen is reflected and no other person can enter.

Mu Chen nodded and, to the amazement of everyone present, picked up Gu Yun in his arms, too lazy to say another word, and left.

“Grand Martial Uncle!” One of the disciples tried to stop Mu Chen. The child called Gu Yunzhe is only six years old and he has not been tested

Chapter 3

Mu Chen touched Gu Yunjue’s head, interrupting his thoughts, and said: “Go and wash yourself first, take off your clothes, and never wear black clothes in the future.

The thought of Gu Yunzhe growing up then wearing black, with a peerless handsome face, killing without batting an eye, puts Mu Chen in a bad mood. In this life, the well-behaved little disciple will never become that way.

Mu Chen wanted to leave but his thigh was held. Gu Yunzhe tackled his master, making the attendants gasp. They looked at Gu Yunzhe with admiration. The last time someone touched the Palace Lord’s sleeve, he directly kicked that person away. Yet this boy dares to grab Mu Chen’s thigh…

A hero! He is so brave!

Mu Chen did not hit the boy, he just tried to pull away but he was held tightly. Gu Yunjue made a pitiful face at him, sticking like glue to his leg. "Shizun, don’t go!”

I think that was it? Not too sure, I had to skim through the chapters again to find them so dunno if i caught them all. Btw idk which one is suppose to be the right name so i just bolded them

lizabernal96 and alexfilia like this.
  9. SnowTime

SnowTime Busy Busy Busy, I Dug Too Many Holes

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm about done with the first chapter so you can use that as reference. I'll finish tomorrow. Now is for sleep ~

kiara8 likes this.
  10. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you. I'll fix it in a minute or so lol. I don't have an editor.

11. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you.

I hope you are aware that there is yet another translator who is also translating this project. Soon TDTOPMDFTTTDS will have three translators.

12. Unicyclop

Unicyclop Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No I mean the one where the guy has a restart ability and he has hearing aids

13. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    By the way, there are now four people (including me) who have indicated that they want to work on this project. Well, whatever happens, happens. (y)

kiara8 and alexfilia like this.
  14. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter five is up. If you spot any errors please let me know.

I'm not completely sure about the parts with Bai and Liu (new characters) since their paragraphs are full of weird syntax and esoteric terms. :cry:

kiara8, clear and alexfilia like this.
  15. krrizis

krrizis Runs Ainushi, Read18 & Chaleuria

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I just poach you to my group? I have someone who can do an excellent job in TLC-ing this. She edits most of my works but does have a solid background in Chinese. (She just doesn't want to translate).

Gav, kiara8, readerz and 2 others like this.
  16. Kittsune

Reading List:
    Link
    @readerz
    Chapter 5
    These words were not soft, the--->though the voice of the woman is very pleasant to hear. In this group of old men it’s particularly striking and the main hall suddenly became peaceful.

This sentence made all of the elders shrink back, not daring to have an opinion any more. Obviously, they all know what--->that Bai is not someone who should be provoked.

To the dissatisfied elders, this sentence is--->(remove) gives them an excuse to counterattack. Speaking in a low voice, the elder that Mu Chen rebuked before said: “This is to betray the sect, is it not?”

Sensing this stream of familiar power fluctuations, the person sitting in--->(Change to besides) a window innocently swinging his legs turned his face towards the main peak. His eye color as deep as an ink stain, he wondered who the master is fighting. Who is dirtying the--->(change to his)master’s white hands?

Yue Ming Ze sees that the flames were not stopping. He hurried--->hurriedly cried out: “Please spare his life!”

These are minor errors I see. Anyways thanks for the new chapter.

alexfilia likes this.
  17. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks, you're the best! I corrected those errors. :love:

Which group? Another person/group just did their own release. :LOL: Who knows how many people are gunning for this project? You might be the 5th person who wants to translate this and that was not a joke. There's literally half a dozen people now...

alexfilia likes this.
  18. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, I just noticed that the other translators were very rude to me in their announcement post. :mad:

Well, I'm sorry for not being a perfect translator...

Ease and kiara8 like this.
  19. Aria

Aria Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't be, seriously don't be. If you're not translating, we'll be reading from(via) google translate, so thank you very much for translating!

I don't know if this helps or not, but they say misery shared is misery halved? I had the very same experience around a year ago, someone re-tl my mtl and when asked in the comment section, said that they want to make if readable and that my grammar is horrible.

T.T

While it is true, they should've place it in a nicer way because even if it is true, it is also true that I tried my best and spends hours upon hours for those chapters.

edit (add) :

lol! there are hundreds of unpicked projects on novel pick up request forum, and then there is this one novel that attracts translators like honey to bears ^^); #thePowerOfBLisAmazing

Last edited: Jul 25, 2017
    krrizis, Kittsune, alexfilia and 2 others like this.
  20. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    :LOL: Maybe next week there will be a dozen more who want to work on it. At least the fans win, right?

Well, I'm amazed. Who knew there were this many people fighting over one story? (y) Whatever, all I know is GYJ x MC ftw! So cute...

kiara8 likes this.