LCD The Dark King

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Anon Ymous, Jan 7, 2017.

1. exefour

exefour ◄Amaranthine Origin► ◄Evil►

Reading List:
    Link
    It is funny how they didn't even think about he would be aggroing monsters to their location. :ROFLMAO: They have waited for 3 days and that thought didn't even cross their mind as a possibility.

2. John Wick

John Wick Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is he going to drive that tank and take that hunter out? That army base is a nice find.

3. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    Hm. I'm waiting for the moment when he'll go back to the city. I'm also waiting for the moment when he'll 'sell' his first alchemy product. What I find.. a bit strange, it's the fact that there were few words about what happened afther he consumed those blue gems - what effects did they do/cause.

4. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    Heh. The last chapter explained what effect did those stones brought.

I'm curious to see.. If that woman will escape or if she'll be killed by the mc. I'm also curious to see how long it will take for the mc to gain a new worm and what abillities will he gain.

What will he do with the loot? Why there's no other hunters in their surroundings?

5. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow. The last two chapters were interesting. Finally a character who learns from his past mistakes.

6. John Wick

John Wick Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if he's going to bring all that loot back from the armory to the wall. I get the feeling if he does, he's going to get ripped off by the guy at the door. Better to stash it in a safer place.

7. highsky44

highsky44 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The story seems really interesting! !

8. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that he'll try to make an alchemy base outside the city. Unfortunatelly, up to now, there were few details about the Church and the nobels, about their rules and inner workings.

9. patcan3609

patcan3609 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm the one who added the betrayal tag since I've read to the current raws. It hard to explain but
    MC's lover didnt trust him because all evidence was pointed to him stealing, of which was set up by her father. MC ofc didnt steal cause if he did, but every evidence was pointed at him. She tried to ask him confess so she can help him but since he didnt do it, he refused and was sent to prison. The fact that she didnt believe in him from her knowledge made him feel betrayed, and the relationship fell apart from there. To be honest, I wouldnt blame the love interest that much since there was so much evidence agaisnt him. The only thing you can criticize her is for not trusting the MC based on her knowledge.

10. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    "Few doctors had come to check his body on daily basis. The inspection method was different from the last time. Not only the radiation content of his body was checked but also his blood and magic marks."- does that means that they know his abbilities?

11. John Wick

John Wick Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How many chapters till it passes the fillers? I hate how the romance gets into the way of the action / plot. So the latest chapter is 140 where he's thrown in jail.

12. Danis

Danis {(Harem Sect Leader)}{Trickster}&{Lurker}

Reading List:
    Link
    kick stupid Women and Go Slaughter Mode !!!

13. Drake98

Drake98 Concerned Fan

Reading List:
    Link
    Im content with the spoiler. But.., sigh.
    The recent translated chapters though made me wonder, did he really has to return to the city?

14. patcan3609

Reading List:
    Link
    As I stated, I dont really blame her. Its not like shes a bad person nor did she cheat on him or anything.

15. patcan3609

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah he returned to the city.

16. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    Hm. So she'll side with her father and make the mc go the dark side? Will they develop 'bad blood' between them? Will the mc 'run' to other consortium? Will the mc go heavy on alchemists?

17. Drake98

Drake98 Concerned Fan

Reading List:
    Link
    Either run to other consortium or rely on alchemy indeed.
    No, I meant that Dean already know he was set up, why must he went back to city? Its like he give himself up.

18. patcan3609

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh, Dean didnt know beforehand. You have to remember that Dean is only 16 at that time. This story is somewhat realistic with the MC and although he is very smart, he does make mistakes that teenagers do. In this scenario, he didnt think the girl's father would trick him after seeing how he accepted him. Dean later reproves himself for losing his sight after falling in love and doesnt make the same mistake again. Its somewhat a coming of age progression.

Drake98 likes this.
  19. Kilian

Kilian Dao of Dreams

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought this novel had incredible potential but i didn't like the romantic fillers that made no sense at all. But the reason i'm dropping this novel is because the latest chapter.
    I absolutely detest reading about rape or tortune that has absolutely no reason because the author could have written it very well whilst leaving the rape and torture out of it.
    He's obviously changed the story just to fit this current storyline. I'm dropping this novel

Bikersmoke likes this.
  20. Bikersmoke

Bikersmoke Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Im dropping it as well, but because the mc turned into a retard.

Suoh95 likes this.