LCD The Darkness Was Comfortable for Me

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by tekinwillie, May 6, 2021.

1. tekinwillie

tekinwillie TEKING

Reading List:
    Link
  2. lygarx

lygarx Lazy Translator

Reading List:
    Link
    which family?
    If you want some spoilers in the raws

His Family
    His sisters work hard to make sure he gets views and support. While also trying to clear his name because he is a prime suspect for the childhood friend's murder
    The Childhood Friend's
    They got murdered too

Full Status currently in the raws
    Childhood friend gets resurrected. His name gets cleared on Earth. People pretty much figure out that he aint the criminal eventually. Criminal gets caught, but god announced a second round of isekai'ing so he is gonna escape from justice on earth because they can't execute him in time since he is technically also a minor. Childhood friend is probably going to meet him again in the second round of isekai. Childhood friend's family still dead, but I think he will still try to revive them if he can. series hasn't progressed that far yet

Or were you simply talking about the chapters that literally take place on 4chan

Last edited: May 6, 2021
    tekinwillie and FHandsome like this.
  3. tekinwillie

tekinwillie TEKING

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoiler. I was thinking his childhood friends. Since the latest chapter kinda foreshadows it.

4. tekinwillie

tekinwillie TEKING

Reading List:
    Link
    Yandere. Why are dark spirits always yandere. I hope it's just a difference in the way spirits think.