Spoiler The daughter of a wealthy family who had been reborn earned a lot of money Spoiler

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by shouahang58, Apr 7, 2020.

1. shouahang58

shouahang58 Empress of Being Super Lazy ↜(۳`∇´)۳

Reading List:
    Link
    Screenshot 2020-04-07 at 12.23.42 AM.png
    LINK:
    https://www.webnovel.com/book/15659...ily-who-had-been-reborn-earned-a-lot-of-money

Synopsis
    Her wedding had also become her funeral.
    Her stepsister and her fiance had gotten together at some point in time. It turned out that they had been the ones who had done it all along. She had been disfigured, raped, plagiarized, and her father had died in an accident.. All of this.. It turned out that they were the ones who had done it all.
    She really regretted trusting the wrong person and misunderstanding the person who loved her... ...
    After being reborn, she returned to her high school days.
    She became a Straight-a student, won a grand prize, fought against the stepsister, confessed to the scumbag, and got lost. Her sister's lies were all broken. Faced with the shadow of rape, she came to recruit them. The chicken was braised with mushrooms, and a grand party was held. She made a name for herself. She was strong. She opened a shop, bought land, and earned a lot of money to be a boss But in front of him, she was a little woman that he doted on.
    "Hei di, madam ran out again. She said she wanted to earn a lot of money to buy milk powder. "
    Blue veins popped up on the man's forehead. "Here it comes again. Bring her back and open a bank for her. "

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I found this novel and I want spoilers!! Have any of you read this? Please give me spoilers! I need spoilers before I start reading!

morticia_addams likes this.
  2. Hyacinthrose33

Hyacinthrose33 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah me too or raw of this novel.

3. wheeeee

wheeeee Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I tried adding it via series adder but it hasn't been approved yet. has anyone else tried?

it basically is a revenge plot based on the fact that she knows what happened to her in the future and her powerful husband

4. jehan79

jehan79 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the novel, what is the title in chinese? have been looking in through the internet

5. wheeeee

wheeeee Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    豪门千金重生之赚大钱

do you know if MTL are not allowed to be added?

6. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There are 695 chapters for free on Webnovel . What do you guys want to know ?

7. wheeeee

wheeeee Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone try adding this to the catalog? i can't get my submission approved

8. nuttyreader

nuttyreader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This

“Lu Yuxi bought another four million in one go. The house price was so cheap now. If she did not buy more, it would not be worthy of her rebirth.”

This part is worth the reading. I was wondering why this was not on here .... this seems to be a good story so it should be added.

9. wheeeee

wheeeee Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    maybe its because it was MTL? does novelupdates prohibit MTL from being added?

michoux likes this.
  10. Nese

Nese Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The latest chapters are at when she gave birth

11. nuttyreader

Reading List:
    Link
    This is one of those stories where the MC/FL makes her life difficult. She puts herself into very harsh situations. Also, the translations are not that good. It is the same as reading mtl, just the names are corrected. They even get the genders wrong just like mtl. Too bad this is not on mtl site.

12. addictreader1419

addictreader1419 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Latest chapter: MC has amnesia and was saved by another person. Bi*ch who planned the accident, pretends to have an amnesia too and is with ML and his family. They (ML and family) think the bi*ch is the MC :(

Last edited: Jul 24, 2020
  13. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Amnesia and confused identity 2 redflags, just need a coma or evil twin for 3 strikes

Cloudland19 and michoux like this.
  14. nuttyreader

Reading List:
    Link
    there are way too many strikes to this story already. Now they added a magical pill that can make someone look and sound exactly like someone else.......
    on the evil twin.... don’t forget the friend of our fl. She has an evil twin who kills her and takes over in the last life and she is saved in this life.
    Frankly, I just wait for updates just to see what train wreck they will throw in. FL has 0 sense of self preservation. They are rich. She can have special forces guards easily but nooooo why when she can just walk into situations where she can be killed or hurt or disappear.

kawaii12345 likes this.
  15. Nese

Nese Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Xiao ru and luv Yuxi looks the same.in the latest episode Xiao feng has fever and mother in law scolded Xiao ru and Xiao ru speaks back and li Yuxi slaps Xiao ru ... with which identity lu Yuxi is living at their home..she does not remember that they are her kids?

16. J-Susan

J-Susan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this novel completed? How many chapters are there?
    Also, did Hei Du do any wife duties [including kissing ;)] with the fake woman?

Last edited: Aug 5, 2020
  17. Nese

Nese Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have stopped reading this ...its still ongoing...no whenever bad women try to touch hei bu lu yuxi stops it somehow

J-Susan likes this.
  18. Nese

Nese Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No he did not he always felt that he stopped lovibg lu yuxi because befor he always wanting to pounce on her and after new lu yuxi he never felt and felt allienated... hei bu new ealry on she is not lu yuxi when reak lu yuxi was around