Spoiler The Death Game Requires an Experienced Partner / 데스 게임에는 경력직 파트너가 필요합니다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Cristal33, Mar 22, 2023.

1. Cristal33

Cristal33 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Titles:
    The Death Game Requires an Experienced Partner / An Experienced Partner is Required for the Death Game
    OG Title: 데스 게임에는 경력직 파트너가 필요합니다
    Year: 2023
    Author: Gomnu (곰누)

Description:
    I have been transmigrated in the game "Surviving in Blood Field," a survival horror game with 2% romance elements!

Yeah, no matter how much disaster strikes, this is the game I planned! I'm more confident than anyone in surviving here! ...or so I was about to say...

"Isn't it too much to be transmigrated as a time bomb game with only dead endings no matter what you do?"
    Lusepone Cherdian. Her role as a time bomb sweetheart was crucial.

"Let's see. To be the prototype of a death game victim and die, to maximize the fear of the protagonist's party by dying, to be a sacrifice to summon the final boss, to fight and die, to fall and die, or just breathe and die!" I guess it's okay to become a dead artist with this level of expertise.

"Yeah, no matter what happens, I'll escape before it turns like Blood Field...!" I made the vow, but all my efforts were in vain. In the end, I faced the worst ending. An ending where I watched the deaths of my "loved ones" instead of my own.

My goal upon returning was not to survive alone, but to survive together!

"That's why I need your help."

The person Lusepone extended her hand to was none other than Heidern Balzac, the Northern Duke and a veteran partner who was not in the original game.
    "You are perfect from head to toe. But there's one thing missing."
    "What is it?"
    "It's the lovely young lady of the Cherdian Marquis, Lusepone Cherdian, whom I haven't won over."
    "...I'll pretend I didn't hear that."
    "Oh, come on, just once! It's better to roll together than alone, isn't it?"

I, Lusepone Cherdian, apply for a partnership with the experienced Northern Duke, Heidern Balzac, to survive in the Death Game of Blood Field.

neuxxx likes this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/