Spoiler The Demon Prince goes to the Academy

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lawlogic77, Jul 28, 2021.

1. moneng85

moneng85 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Based on chapter 446(thanks to the spoilers) looks like Reinhardt is still under arrest that's why he speaks Infront of everyone right? So trust between Ellen and Charlotte is still gone?

And I can imagine the next chapters just explaining how everyone is panicking though

Also did MC justify himself? All he did was helping other people and making very good result on magic research club

And when was the gate incident happening? 2nd year summer? Is there any mention of juniors?

Oh and thanks for the updates
    No pressure bro, have fun doing it

Zone Q11 and Molkaz like this.
  2. MasterBait

MasterBait Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Things getting really interesting in the recent chapters

- Reinhardt being put on public trial at the temple
    - In order to save him, Elleris used the artifact Akasha to open the Gate and let otherworldly monsters entered the world and caused chaos, later join the fight to rescue Reinhardt
    - Sarkegaar, Logar, Mr. Epinhauser, Lucinyl (not sure abt the name) - one of the Vampire Lord - silver hair girl illustrated in c384, Liana, Harriet, Olivia also in the rescue team
    - Ellen after some inner conflicts also decided to help Reinhardt escape by staying back and fought against the pursuer all the while thought that she does not deserve to like Reinhardt as she did not believe him

At the end of c449:
    - Dead: Mr. Epinhauser
    - Captured: Sarkegaar, Logar, Lucinil
    - Unknown: Elleris
    - Escaped: Reinhardt, Liana, Harriet, Olivia

Man i really don't know about Ellen though, kind of feel like author tried to make her relevant as a heroine again as her behaviour changed way too fast in the recent chapters

Last edited: Sep 30, 2021
  3. moneng85

Reading List:
    Link
    Holy Fckin hell
    So the gate incivent was brought faster then ever
    and this is all because of Ellen huh, mixed feelings bro
    Nooooo

Thanks for the Update!

Zone Q11 and Molkaz like this.
  4. MasterBait

MasterBait Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Also some rants why i think Ellen character development is kind of ... ohm

Every other characters at the Academy have a clear purpose why they want to rescue Reinhardt
    - Liana: wants to destroy the Empire for vengeance
    - Harriet: wants to believe in Reinhardt
    - Olivia: does not give a shit, Reinhardt >>> all
    - Epinhauser: to protect his student. His death scene is quite an irony as he is killed by Tana while protecting his student as a teacher even though Reinhardt is a demon king while Tana - also a teacher killed her students (Liana) father and her teacher (Epinhauser) under the name of the Empire

Only Ellen in just a couple of chapters before when the Gate incident happened she still thought that a part of this was her fault but it was also the demon king and his minions fault as well and then in chapter 448-449 while seeing Liana, Harriet and Olivia trying to save Reinhardt she then like everything was my fault. Seem like the author wants to make her go through redemption arc asap or something to make her position as a heroine relevant again as she is currently, well, being quite hated by the community i guess.

5. moneng85

Reading List:
    Link
    Woooo
    Thanks
    I wanna cri

Edit: Aigoo, why do my heart hurt by reading incomplete detail of a novel and overthinking how the characters feel about it
    a big sacrifice and change though to the whole dynamics though

Last edited: Sep 30, 2021
  6. NaddyQQ

NaddyQQ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, as far as 'character development' goes, that isn't what I had in mind lol. If they did go down that route, it would have made a bit more sense if she remained an enemy for a bit longer.

7. Just boycott life

Just boycott life Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's pretty really hoping for Ellen to redeem herself herself cause she's still my top 2 heroine Charlotte is my top1 also what's her reaction after the so called "betreyal"

8. roata11

roata11 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guy above say they ware captured, there no mention they will be executed yet.

Speculation: they probably gonna executed in public to quell empire citizens worries and blame the gate problem as work of demon and become plot for vali and co rescuing them and will be first meeting between demonking vali with his previous classmates

moneng85 and NaddyQQ like this.
  9. Nightbringer

Nightbringer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would love to see a scene where
    Olivia tells those 2 ungrateful sluts to piss the fuck off. And considering the fact that the werewolf girl and the noble guy are most probably being interrogated and tortured I really hope that the MC snaps and actually removes that whole fucking country from the face of the planet. Wishful thikning but man can dream...

DiegoR091, shiory and blahblah123 like this.
  10. Nightbringer

Reading List:
    Link
    roata11 Yeah I honestly don't care about their motivations and what led them to behave like they did : ) I am just a bit spiteful and really wish it will bite them in the ass same with the Ludwig guy. Btw thanks a lot for the mtl you are posting!

DiegoR091, KhayDesu and roata11 like this.
  11. Lyynna

Lyynna Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    UFFF My Sexi Demon Lord, i love him and his gaze...
    Can wait to the new update, THANK YOU SO MUCH

Btw currently which Team are you.
    I have to say I was between Ellen and Charlotte, but now I'm team Olivia. She is the best Waifu.

keepdreaming and shiory like this.
  12. NaddyQQ

NaddyQQ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rheinhardt was too busy simping for Ellen and Charlotte for him to give a shit about Sarkegaar and Loyar's loyalty.

He got precisely what he deserved.

13. Nightbringer

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah It was pretty much given that something happened to the werewolf girl but this is a bit much. Hope the author won't pussy out with some rewind/redo bullshit.

NaddyQQ likes this.