Spoiler The Demonic King Chases His Wife (TDKCHW) Spoilers

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by dysry, Mar 30, 2016.

1. redplatform_

redplatform_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually do have a rough summary for the Spirit World posted but I kept it private. Wordpress's statistics say no one visits my site so I felt no pressure to finish it up. I'll open it up, you can read it now. It's very rough and ugly, but it has a lot of content. I'll keep making updates when I have time. I basically stopped around Chapter 5958 last time I updated so I somewhat recommend stopping there. You can read on but the rest is based off my memory instead of a rough re-read. I started taking detailed notes during my original read through in the late 8000's, so once I get there, there should be some really detailed chapter summaries. Feel free to ask questions. I left out A LOT of details so it might be confusing.

Does this mean you actually read the part where NL and SL meet again after he has amnesia? What do you think? I loved that part enough to go back and give it a nice detailed summary XD

jheyare23 and alexfilia like this.
  2. jheyare23

jheyare23 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for making it public again. I was really anxious since I don't want to jump from 3000+ to 9000+ chapters. I like to read first the summaries then re-reading the translated raw even though the grammar isn't that comprehensible at least I can have a clear idea after reading the summary.

3. Laylieth

Laylieth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone give me link for dkc book2 raw and summary? I visit wry summary but cant find the book 2 summaries.
    Many thanks for all who answering

4. redplatform_

Reading List:
    Link
    Summaries here.

https://dysrysummaries.wordpress.com/2016/05/29/dkc-master-post/

If you meant what comes after dysry's summaries, you can try this link. I noticed my signature doesn't come up on mobile devices on this forum.

https://redplatformdkc.wordpress.com/

edit: I was wrong about it not being divided by book. One of the two raw websites actually organizes it so.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2018
  5. Laylieth

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Laylieth

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read the summary but seems like the summary is had a jumping chapter? I read 1st chapter 4432, but after that no chapter 4433++, but indeed there are chapter 5k++ and 10k++ BB. Or did u put it in another section?

7. redplatform_

Reading List:
    Link
    You'll find a brief overall summary under Table of Contents. That's all I have.

If you're looking for chapter by chapter summaries, you'll have to look elsewhere or wait a very long time. I don't plan on doing chapter by chapter summaries of the Spirit World. I do plan on doing all chapters in the Summit of the Gods, and occasionally go back to summarize my favorite parts in Spirit World.

You could also start reading it yourself using machine translators. I have a glossary that can help a little. I do recommend reading something from https://wwyxhqc.wordpress.com/ if you're going the MTL route by yourself. The stories on Dreams of Jianghu do not translate the Chinese titles or suffixes so you'll be forced to learn them, which will help when you're reading the MTL as the MTL's do a horrible job with titles and names.

8. Laylieth

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh i see it now, its okay. Thank you for your hard work. Loved the summaries. Better than reading mtl. Ruin my english and brain on long term used. Lol;);)

9. a_b

a_b Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you so much for the summaries :)

10. addictiontofiction

addictiontofiction Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hello, i read your summaries. especially the part where NL got amnesia and it's just so freaking cute <3 <3 <3
    thank you soooooo much for translating the chapters!!! ::DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

redplatform_ likes this.
  11. waraa

waraa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah I managed to read till 8000 chapters, and I finally lost interest... no actually I started disliking MC, Su Lou (don't like her attitude):mad: so I dropped it... will wait till it ends then I will simply read the ending... Thanks to MTL my English is now going through hell...

12. hikaoru

hikaoru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    when will the author plans to finish this novel???.. I've been waiting for spoiler for the ending + wedding but I'm still waiting :cry:

thanks for the links for the first arc/book :):love:(y)

13. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know about the novel ending, but I do know that they've held their marriage twice: one in the Blue Continent, and another in the Spirit World.

hikaoru likes this.
  14. hikaoru

hikaoru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    really? whooo!!!!! i'm about to finish reading the first book... hopefully i can be able to read the summaries faster... :X3:

15. redplatform_

Reading List:
    Link
    The author has said we're on the final major arc. The first arc was about 3000 chapters. The following one or two arcs were 6500 chapters total. My guess is this final arc should be about 2500-3500 chapters and we're about 700 chapters in right now. This is assuming she doesn't rush it, which she might, since she's been focusing so much on her newer series.

hikaoru likes this.
  16. Yanku

Yanku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are there really 11150 chapters ?? and running?

17. redplatform_

Reading List:
    Link
    As of today, it's at 10239 chapters. Keep in mind, webseries by female authors tend to be much shorter. About 1/3 of a normal chapter. It's technically ongoing but the author has drastically slowed her pace. She's been spending all her time on her newer story.

18. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Seriously? Is this novel anywhere near done?

19. redplatform_

Reading List:
    Link
    If the author had continued on her pace of 3-6 chapters a day, I would say she would finish the series in about 2 years, maybe three. Now at her current rate, who knows.

kiara8 likes this.
  20. Kanishka Kushram

Kanishka Kushram Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell me in which chapter they got married??
    And consummated??? Pretty please........