Spoiler The Demonic King Chases His Wife: The Rebellious Good-for-Nothing Miss

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by HoneyBee349, Nov 18, 2017.

1. HoneyBee349

HoneyBee349 Idk

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, first of all, this thread is not for Demon king chases his wife...
    W
    e speak about the Author (苏小暖)Su Xiao Nuan. To be honest at the begin i loves Demon king chases his wife, but after a +800 of chapters I end up disappointed the reason can add up to:
    1. Every chapter the beautifulness was too much (exaggerated)
    2. Every Fun*ing female characters in there were only two types: stupid, stupid, have a mental disorder, ‘woman allies’ were just like a brainwashed fans they were too empty
    3. There are more reason which I will not go deep, ‘cause I don’t make the thread for that~

On a sunny day, I just got a interesting book recommendation then I was just:
    “ok, this book in continuation! Lest check if this author have finished books... I discover that she was the same author of demon king, I was too shocked and insecure to really read it (I really have a bad experience with her previous book)”
    But at end I still give it a try, everything was fine, compared to the previous one, this reincarnated since baby, but the story starts when
    she nearly got killed be her “fellow up friend of childhood”, this her master have to save her be ending up in coma, she went to the north country side and 5 years have passed when the story stars
    sure want to know why have hatred between her “fellow best WOMAN friend” ok reason add up to: jealousy, she felt dissatisfaction, felt humiliation and because she love ML
    so is how everything goes on
    Everything is too frustrating, too much for a stupid ML, Is a copy of Demon king ML but without begin resuscitation so gotta zero experience In love and love bullying MC, I really don’t like how the Author give MC overpower with everyone and became a rabbit in his face, you can but everything fun*ing time the ML have to ruin everything MC do! (Circle with end) And with the most hated full scene was that MC have go to BEG ML, JELL
    And the misunderstandings
    And everyone hates the MC
    Every single woman love ML, hate MC
    Every jealous woman have the life difficult for MC

Have been +600 chapters and MC didn’t even show up her power, didn’t beat her family, didn’t have a miracle, okay you ask me what she was doing?
    1. Collect plant to re cultivation (complete)
    2. Search way to save his sleeping beauty master (in process)
    3. Become the crush of ML childhood friend (complete)
    4. Have to beg the ML when she arroused at a corner (complete for a +1948% and continue)
    5. Kill enemy (didn’t even started)
    6. Sniping beat with ML (when is hot breath touch her face.. yeah? )

And many more.
    I have tried many others reencarnation novels, and even if MC don’t have show up anything she have started to make contacts and not having a group of women jealous, and let them keep insulting herself, even if ML forced her, but because ML is more powerful she can’t do a THING and resist.

So the conclusion I ended his that I can’t understand why so many people like this author novels? The way the description say about MC is what MC will not do, I really like Famale MC but about ML even if he is cold, arrogant, and whatever, I don’t see it lovely when MC gets humiliation and have a mental disorder called Stockholm...

I give my confection that I will not read another novel from her, every one starts good, but she need a variety, and more open minded woman’s, why should every woman in world will fight for a man?, Yeah is right, but every one? No, even Jesus have anti-fans okay?

Plot is lacking, character need realism, need life, have a bottom line, have their personality. And not being a masochist.

2. HoneyBee349

HoneyBee349 Idk

Reading List:
    Link
    I need give it out, feel mentally refreshed!! :blobtriumph::blobok:

3. Amsir

Amsir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's been since centuries that they think that all female are stupid and don't know a thing... it's been incorporated into their mind like.... hardly you will find people who are open minded about females...
    They think that all female should depend on males as without them female can live in a society...
    If female marries late or doesn't marry people think that something is wrong with female...
    Why can't female chose what to do in their life and make decisions.....
    The mentality that female are inferior to male is there in the society ....
    It's just only a few of them are open minded....

elsaSmith797 and HoneyBee349 like this.
  4. HoneyBee349

HoneyBee349 Idk

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I don’t know why, is really difficult found a novel with a equal part, and dependence...

5. Amsir

Amsir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So true.. ..

6. elsaSmith797

elsaSmith797 crazy and curious

Reading List:
    Link
    I too read this for like1000+ chapters thinking it will get better, but now couldn't go on anymore.
    btw I still check out the titles of the newly translated chapter just in case interesting arc starts .

7. HoneyBee349

HoneyBee349 Idk

Reading List:
    Link
    The new book? I read it in Chinese so I don’t know if this even have a translation, maybe the same translation group who translate demon king will pick it up