Spoiler The Demons In the Reverse Harem Game Are Obsessed With Me

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by -NEAR-, Sep 13, 2021.

1. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-demons-in-the-reverse-harem-game-are-obsessed-with-me/

https://ridibooks.com/books/1962080446?_rdt_sid=author&_rdt_idx=0

Description:
    She possessed a character from an R-rated reverse harem game.

The female lead would be sent to the demon Valley, since she would be the key to the Spirit Stones.
    It was a game where the world was majorly run by demons.

However, the character’s body she was in, was the second princess, Yulia, who wasn’t the female lead. She was relieved thinking that now, at least she won’t be dragged into the demon world. And, the moment she heaved a sigh of relief-

“You shall be the one to go to the demons. I couldn’t possibly send Esther.”

The emperor made her take the original female lead’s place.

She was pushed into the Valley Of Death instead of her, the regime of the demons.

“If I eat you, I can get the power of the Spirit Stones, right?”

“… What?”

On waking up, she found out that she was the first person to unify the demon world. She ran into the great demon Bael. Since then, the rain of weird demands began-

“If I can’t eat you, what about sex?”

… Save me!

—————

Demons:blobowoevil_horns: and that cover:aww: but that r*pe tag is…:blobfearful::sweating_profusely:
    The FL is naive, kind, and weak. The ML is the Demon King and he ignores FL at first but gradually warms up to her.
    According to a blog, Demon King Basel’s goal is to absorb the power of the magic stone and become a demon god so he need a key to the magic stone which is Esther, but Julia (FL) is actually the real key and not her sister Esther.
    Bale is loved by the people of the demon realm. Everyone in the underworld also like Julia.

In the human world, Sword Master Legion who has a crush on Julia, finds out Julia went to the demon realm instead of Esther so he goes there to save her. When he sees that Julia wants to stay in the demon realm, he decides to stay there too (from here on, Legion becomes a demon).

After that, the quest that appears on Julia is completed. Bael realized his feelings for Julia. If Julia fulfills the role of the real key, it becomes dangerous. Without discussing the situation, Julia is sent back to take over.
    Julia was beaten to death by the emperor and Bael visits her at night to treat her and returns. After waking up, Julia finally knows Bael's heart. Now she goes to help Bael.

In the process, she finds out that she is the purest and most powerful demon in the beginning, awakens her magical powers, and saves Bael at the cost of her life.

(destruction, another replay ending)

After waking up, Bael drew all of his power, and Julia returned.

Stops time with Julia until she wakes up and sleeps forever.

Julia wakes up from a long sleep and has a happy ending with Bael. Bael had aeons of time to kill himself for Julia. Rather, it was an opportunity to fully absorb the magic and became a god.

They have children with Julia's pale pink blonde hair and Bael's red eyes. Even twins with male and female twins were born and their wings flapped.

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. kyanma2605

kyanma2605 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    bastard emperor aghh:blobtriumph::blobangery:

4. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Belle76

Belle76 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ich hoffe, sie ist viel hübscher als die OG fm. (?)
    Kann mir jemand sagen, warum ihr Vater nur ihre Schwester mochte?

snzzykitten and Agamila like this.
  6. SayuriMou

SayuriMou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Smile_for_me

Smile_for_me Isekai enthusiast/ knovel lover

Reading List:
    Link
    Huh so whats up with being the key again?

8. cometothedarkside97

cometothedarkside97 Unleash Your Imagination

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler please :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

9. novel_manga-fan

novel_manga-fan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bael, the demon king
    I don't really renember much but Fl was the real key...very obvious:blobpopcorn_two: There was a threesome...felt really uncomfy:blobsalute:
    I don't know when it happened anymore but Bael gave her a necklace which saved her life 2 times or so.

Near the end ML sent her back cause he caught some feelings:facepalm: He said some truly hurtful stuff...I really felt bad for Fl:blobpensive:

At the end of the novel Fl will save Ml, the Fl went into a coma cause of that, Btw she slept for hundreds of years. Meanwhile Bael absorbed the stone and became demon god, Fl woke up again and they had twins

HAPPY END:blob_pompom::blobsweat_2:
    Truthfully speaking I was a bit disappointed of the novel. FL was mostly raped :notlikeblob:

I felt like I woke up from a long, sad dream.
    When I lift my eyelids, white sunshine shines over the collapsed ceiling. The air wrapped around the wind was warm as if it were human body temperature.
    It was a beautiful sight to my heart. But another memory overlapped with her eyes blinking.
    "Take my life and save him for me."
    Bael...
    Her pale cheeks got wet. I could not see any such trivial things about where this place was, what happened to me.
    I miss my loved one who might have forgot me , and now I can not meet him again.
    In a world without confidence, Bael will have another experience. You could have a woman you love and be happy with her. He can't change himself for anything.
    "Hum..."
    She had no power to wipe her tears, so she cried in bed.
    If I knew it would happen, I would say I love you. I should have told you I love you.
    The moment of silence was stopped and her sniffling sound was all over the place. the murmur of the listener's heart She cried out like a child until a low sign of life fell on her head.
    His long cool fingers fall down on her cheeks. Then Julia kept silent until she opened her eyes.
    But she cried more and more sadly, not noticing anything. Is it because I thought I was left alone in this space? She was breathless and faint, as if she had no eyes to see him.
    Bael's eyes turned sore as he looked down at her. Even a long time ago, Julia must have wanted to cry like this.
    This great sorrow must have woken into this little body.
    "I'm wrong."
    He waited only for her to open her eyes for years beyond the circumstances of time. But when she woke up, she was so wounded. I was afraid you could not come back.
    Bael fell on his knees without any further touches to Julia. The monarch of absolute power, who ruled the whole of the devil, pleaded for a small woman.
    "I was stupid. Everything I did to you...."
    When Julia regained her life, their contract also revived.
    The red imprints on the heart come to mind again. An indelible trace of the past the cruel sins he committed to her
    "You're blaming me. You want to get away from me."

Bael felt her gaze at him. Soon she recognized his existence. That alone caused an uncontrollable thrill of climbing up the isotropic. This feeling creepy to me.
    "But I can't let you go. No matter how much you cry and beg, I can't let you leave with my hands."
    "..."
    "I'm sorry. Because I am such a selfish being. because I love you."
    She awoke to feel guilty even her heavy feelings. Julia's watch weight has just begun to flow, but Bael's cold, which had been stopping for hundreds of years, has still
    stopped in place. Waiting for a small, warm hand to fix, still like that.
    "Well, I am -- I was always abandoned. abandoned by parents and abandoned by people...."
    Julia was slow to rise up her upper body. Nevertheless, Bael's face, who fell on his knees without strength, was still far above her.
    "I'm probably a lot more useless than you think. I'm sure they will."
    Surprised Bael raised his head at once. He wanted to shout no, but it was faster for Julia to open her mouth.
    "But when I'm with you, I feel like I'm as lovely as I can possibly be. Whatever it is, it can be okay just to be there...."

Julia raised her sleeve that was not energetic and touched Bael's eyes. The red eyes were dry with the weathering of time, but she laughed so much, just like a woman who understood everything.
    "You changed my world, Bael."
    "..."
    "I love you."
    Finally, I finally could tell him these word that I had kept in my heart. Even if it was a dream, it was good. Bael cannot kneel before her, so this was a dream for sure. However, as if breaking such an illusion, water drops popped over the palm of Julia's hand. Surprised, she looked up. Tears were falling from Bael's eyes looking at him.
    "I love you, Julia."
    As he came up to Julia, he got on his knee. He wrapped her slender cheeks around his hands and leaned his head against her forehead.
    "Give me a chance to atone for it. Give me your whole life."
    Ah, even when people are so happy, they can cry.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2022
  10. Reiujii

Reiujii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    more spoilers about the sword master and the *ehm* threesome please

11. Nada Amore

Nada Amore Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to the guy who liked her and became a demon?

12. Fluffy From Flufferland

Fluffy From Flufferland Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhm what happened to Legion?