LCD The Desolate Era

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by JJ, Nov 4, 2015.

1. tocos10

tocos10 Even more then the greatest Poster

Reading List:
    Link
    There is no way his father is going to live... Atleast not until the end of the story when he gets revived or something

2. CDLevit

CDLevit Aspiring water; spark of cynicism; Em&es explorer.

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know why... But i've began to really hate the Ning clan. Book 6 chapter 30, I can't continue..

3. Aicila

Aicila Huh?

Reading List:
    Link
    I dropped it at v6c25. Out of the books I've been reading on WW it's by far the least interesting to me, with Skyfire which I also dropped. Only WW books im not reading are COL/WDQK.

There just wasn't that much to like about it really, no investment at all, nothing I care about. The whole scene on the mountain inside the formation was so bland (well, what I read of it), it wasn't exciting or interesting in the slightest for me. Maybe i'll pick it back up again later when all of the current stuff has blown over and hopefully it gets better. The start wasn't bad but I think it went downhill relatively quick.

CDLevit likes this.
  4. Amss

Amss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Northmont fox is introduced as a cunning and smart. So why is it that he is so dumb and reckless. I know for a fact that a cunning person is not like that, he would rather lie low but all I can think about him is that he is an ignorant fool

5. Jaded

Jaded Majoring in Erology

Reading List:
    Link
    Why would he lie low though? He belongs to one the more powerful clan, and they value prestige. Plus the opponent is a member of his clan who's father is competing with his father for a top position. No need for him to take the insults lying down.

6. Turbe

Turbe Novel Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    RWX taking over as main translation on January 2nd so releases will start pouring out. Can't wait!

7. Amss

Amss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So Northmont Bawei is somehow the only kind soul among the prideful and arrogant nobles. Now i know what You're going to say "it's because he sees value in him" if so explain how is the reportedly cunning fox not realising that too and trying to win him over i mean he widely know as being a cunning bastart but nooo the plot has to advance. Now i wouldn't mind it so much if the author didn't repeat that every fcking time the guy was mentioned

Last edited: Dec 20, 2015
  8. Turbe

Turbe Novel Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea basically the plot has to advance and Ji Ning has to have some reason to choose Bawei over Fox, except the fact Bawei found him first. Fox character is getting annoying but also author trying to place Bawei in a specific light, even though he is probably cruel and ruthless to loads of people.

Either one could be considered kind in a sense if they see the potential. We just see the one side from it.

Amss likes this.
  9. taba1212

taba1212 Unemployed

Reading List:
    Link
    Really mate? Darn, I can't wait!! RWX is definitely one of the monster translators! huehuehueuheu!!

10. Turbe

Turbe Novel Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea it was confirmed 2 days ago from WU. Hopefully IEW is alright with whatever is occurring since he had to go on Hiatus with translations.

11. Arkeus

Arkeus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Northmont Fox hasn't had enough time to find value in Ji Ning. If/When Ji ning impresses him it will change quickly.

Probably not your style. I know I can't read most of WW stories because they bore me to sleep (MGA/BTTH/ATG/atc) so it could totally be the same for you and DE.

I know I liked DE a lot and I really like the larger arcs as well as how other characters are at least semi-relevant when they are supposed to be relevant, and not just there to either be footnotes or suck the MC's dick.

12. Turbe

Turbe Novel Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea Fox's attitude will probably change after these duels but I think Ji Ning will have made his decision and won't befrend him. I'm wondering if he will still get into that sword sect or have to choose something else.

13. episod3ux

episod3ux Azuka's Sole Nii♐Azu's Saint♒Azuka's♐(\_/)Pillow

Reading List:
    Link
    I had to fork this from page 4 lol.
    I like the fact that Roch didn't fade in the backround like it usually happens with side characters.Well he will dissapear sooner or later that's for sure.
    You can see IET improved over the years.Lets hope he won't make the same mistakes as in SS.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2016
  14. Okuri Ookami

Okuri Ookami 'Chi Chi Chi' calls the Sparrow

Reading List:
    Link
    Did anyone else the 2 trails to enter Black & White was far to easy for Ning?

I mean on the 1st trail he just used 2 swords minus dao and easily cut through the electricity. Sure there might have been that one moment he used watertight (don't know if that was an actual move or his circumstance) do to Mu slipping up and letting a few bolts past him. On the 2nd trail he easily forced his opponent into breaking the rules in 1 move... ok that one move might have been 729 swords, but they were only filled with elemental ki filtered into sword light no dao included. If you ask me both of these trails could have even been done even easier by using his divine movement, whether its attacking or getting past the reaction speed of the 810 dragon heads or the peek zifu disciple none of them would have been able to bar his way. Especially the zifu if Ning's attack is the next level without the dao transforming the 729 swords into rainwater and he didn't use the hidden sword for surprise attacks... If this dude even thinks to be arrogant in the future against Ning I'll so hard after I burst my gut so hard yours would give a slight quiver!

Ning only a early Ki stage refiner with a sub-par ki refining skill. The divine sense was used to controle the swords but he don't know how to make it into an attack, just thought I'd add that last bit as some might argue.

15. True.Sadist

True.Sadist The Icy Q of [♦️], The Nickname Goddess

Reading List:
    Link
    Well of IETs characters, I feel that Ji Ning has it relatively hard. Anyways, I feel what happens after he gets into the school is more important.

16. Jaded

Jaded Majoring in Erology

Reading List:
    Link
    Not that surprising.
    He's a dual early zifu refiner in both Ki and Fiendgod refining.

That disciple who was guarding would have actually easily been able to stop those blades if he was allowed to go all out, but he was only allowed to use one. When he pulled out his other weapons, he easily stopped the attack.

If the divine sense can be used to make sword float, why can't be control them to make them attack?

17. Tratuk

Tratuk novel addict

Reading List:
    Link
    Indeed there weren't nothing excessive, but I'd rather say that it was in range of his normal capabilities.

Okuri Ookami likes this.
  18. Bene

Bene Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If he would have had problems joining the school i doubt anyone would ever be able to enter it.

19. Screed

Screed Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ji Ning doesn't want to show all the cards in his sleeve and is thus not using his movement skill as he could complete it without its help

Okuri Ookami likes this.
  20. AnarchyDev

AnarchyDev Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More than easy, you can say that the test was about showing Raw power instead of Flashy moves. So something along the lines of using brute strength to pass and not techniques or strategies.