LCD The Desolate Era

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by JJ, Nov 4, 2015.

1. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    After he fails his daomerge he will be as strong as Sovergins(Realm strongrr than Hegemons(hes that strong without passing his daomerge))and like the guy up there sayed hell fix his soul and prob pass his daomerge the 2nd timw...

2. RatingEmperor

RatingEmperor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't mean that Ji Ning was a cheat in some way, I just meant that the difference between peak and normal 2nd rank daolords isn't really as big as everyone was making out. The combination of equipment, fighting style and techniques Ji Ning has make him a very difficult combatant to deal with. To the point that he could fight multiple peak 2nd rank daolords at once to say nothing of Daolord Feiting. If you think about it Ji Ning has two powerful domain techniques in his heartworld projection and 9 nova essence arts which put him at advantage before any battle starts. His omega sword dao is so well balanced that he has absolutely no flaws in battle and can instead utilise his opponents weak points. His weapons are lifeblood ones making him well suited to their power and as if that wasn't enough even if they had hit him his armour and divine body could take anything thrown at him.

3. Seraphic

Seraphic Uncomfortably close

Reading List:
    Link
    IETime in a nutshell.

Incidentally, you've got a whole bunch of people wandering around looking for someone, and someone named Polo answers them with a location....:hmm: I can only hope Marco shows up soon.

Saitama.sensei, Blitz, Mercy and 4 others like this.
  4. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    Marco :D:blob_grin::blob_grin:

5. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess thats in Eng lol Maybe it means sth diff In Ch

6. MangoGuy

MangoGuy Rambling Mango

Reading List:
    Link
    well well well...sometimes, I just cannot understand why immortals take part in activities which threaten them. i guess it is natural. I am a mortal, and thus cannot think like them.

7. Viola

Viola Studio Ghibli Fanboy Mother of Learning Fanboy

Reading List:
    Link
    But they aren't immortal.
    They have lifespans so long that make the only suitable word for them is immortals but they aren't immortal.
    They fight so they can achieve true immortality.

Though everyone thought that Celestial Immortals had immortality yet the didn't.
    Same with World Gods yet they didnt.

We are at the part of the book where little is known about Eternal Emperors and everyone think they are truly immortal. I have a feeling that once we learn more about them it will come out they even they aren't immortal. They only have lifespans so long that IET gas to make another made up unit of time just to measure it.

8. MangoGuy

MangoGuy Rambling Mango

Reading List:
    Link
    Like more than 108000 cycles? That is tending to infinity...if they are scared of death even after that, they weren't worthy of their position.

9. Viola

Viola Studio Ghibli Fanboy Mother of Learning Fanboy

Reading List:
    Link
    Definitely tending to infinity but IET won't give away a truly ageless life so easily. Even if it is a pointless difference.

Arcturus likes this.
  10. Saitama.sensei

Saitama.sensei [[xiantian lifeform]]

Reading List:
    Link
    What I truly like about DE is how absolutely frickin difficult it is to actually reach immortality/eternity.. one of the major things that pissed me off about CD (my personal opinion) is that it was so damn easy to cultivate to a level of having an unlimited lifespan.. although you're a weakling in comparison to other immortals/deities, it's so damn easy to reach the saint level..

11. negritis

negritis The Mathematician

Reading List:
    Link
    in "theory" even celestial or empyreans are immortal
    you just learn later that they arent, but at that point in time you think they are

12. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    The Live too Long thats why In the 3 realm(Hope i got the name right) they sayed they are Immortal cause the 3 reapms onlie existed for half a chaos cicyle

13. negritis

Reading List:
    Link
    when you cant even comprehend 1 single chaos cycle, knowing that you live for 100000 chaos cycle is meaningless
    also was it stated that CI, EG, World level cultivators also die?
    i'm not 100% sure, coz its stated with Daolords, but that maybe also coz they step into their dao path and unless you perfect it you die

14. Arkeus

Arkeus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was stated world god do have the same potential lifespan as daolords iirc, though they tend to die much more quickly as they can't sustain their self so long. So a world god that survives a thousand chaos cycle would be incredibly rare.

Mercy likes this.
  15. Saitama.sensei

Saitama.sensei [[xiantian lifeform]]

Reading List:
    Link
    World gods have the same lifespan as a daolord, 108,000 chaos cycles but world gods are much more prone to death due to other stronger cultivators, dangerous regions in the primordial chaos and so on and so forth.. technically if a world god just minds his own business he can live that long.
    As for CI/EMG, TI/TG and AI/EG I'm not sure about how long their lifespan are.. what I understood is that anything before elder god/acestral immortal can't survive if primordial chaos isn't converted to energy of heaven an earth by a world heart of a chaos world or ever world since they don't have insights into Primordial chaos and hence cannot keep their bodies since they body is made up of immortal energy/divine energy.
    My referencing regarding those before the world god stage is from those prisoners in the prison world of Pangea

16. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    What about Emperors lol
    Do they realy live forever?
    Cause
    Theres a higher realm than Emperors lol

17. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    Were talking about them living for 108000 chao cycles but no one is asking how long a chaos cycle is...
    Anyone knows lol

18. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    By the way why wont Ning use Heartsword Sword Art lol
    I bet with his Heart force lvl 6 now hell be strong or is His Sword art stronger than it since its called perfect?

19. negritis

Reading List:
    Link
    billions or trillions of years, not sure but its already a tons of years
    its mentioned once i think

20. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyways This Book is gonna be good lol
    I just read chapter 18 fir the book on Lnmtl I think Sectlord whatever died before that helping ninn :O Basicly Ning Breaksthrough Third step daolord and destroys 4 Daolords in top 10 i think....After this he is ranked number 2 in the top 10 ranking lol