LCD The Desolate Era

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by JJ, Nov 4, 2015.

1. SunOverMoo

SunOverMoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont think he forgot just that until he breaks through the next stage (completes his daomerge) it wont upgrade/change. Just because he doesnt mention it every chapter doesnt mean it's forgotten (think about heartsword and how everyone and their mother kept saying IET forgot it but no, it just wasnt relevant to the level ning was at at that moment)

2. Viola

Viola Studio Ghibli Fanboy Mother of Learning Fanboy

Reading List:
    Link

The Heartsword Art was just a huge mess. It took Ning a few years to master 3 (I think) levels of it yet he had it for centuries before that and never thought of putting a bit of effort into it even though he knew how outrageously powerful it was.
    IET didn't forget about it in the sense that it skipped his mind. He willfully forgot about it so that he could prolong Ning becoming more powerful and save it for later even though ant person in Ning's place wouldn't be so idiotic to not train in it immediately and concurrently.
    It was always very relevant to Ning, IET just made Ning stupid so the technique could have a bigger bang later in the story.

The Azure mist technique isn't forgotten in the sense that it skipped his mind. He is willfully not mentioning it just like he did with the Heartsword Technique so it has that much bigger of an impact when he levels it up next.
    It went from always being mentioned when IET gives his shit diatribes about what makes Ning so strong to now never being mentioned.
    So there you are totally right.
    To me when I say it's forgotten I just mean he isn't highlighting it anymore so he can make a cheap comeback for it.
    I just wish IET was consistent in all this... if that makes sense. It's late and I'm not so sure I'm giving my view clearly. :notlikeblob:

3. VinnyOni1

VinnyOni1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    During his most recent breakthrough, in book 32 Chapter 18, it transformed.

We weren't informed on the extent of the change though or how much stronger it made him, which is odd considering every other upgrade in his power has been mentioned by now. Maybe the energy just became more dense without giving him a greater benefits. Guess we'll have to wait until he's in a really tough bind or a big breakthrough to find out.

Viola likes this.
  4. mitre27

mitre27 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ning better kill the douche that killed skyaxe.

Saitama.sensei likes this.
  5. mitre27

mitre27 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just assume he's using the azure mist constantly when fighting so it doesn't need to be mentioned.

Okuri Ookami likes this.
  6. Sena

Sena Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Almost every time it mentions him using the azuremist energy, it's for one of two reasons: It allowed him to master the Novessence arts more easily, or it makes him physically stronger without having to use up divine energy. The former has been done for a while, no need to bring it up now. The latter only matters when someone thinks that his strength comes from a costly divine ability and so they think they can outlast him, and that hasn't been relevant lately since he's well known as one of the most powerful Daolords in the universe, nobody is thinking that he lacks endurance.

So the azuremist energy just hasn't really been relevant lately.

7. GenericName

GenericName Generic Title

Reading List:
    Link
    It also enables him to fight on and one without the need to replenish his energy.

8. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    So whats up with the title for Book 34 ch 1
    Didnt he revive her at the end whats up with this?Were they all killed again lol

9. Abe Froman

Abe Froman Sausage King of Chicago

Reading List:
    Link
    ji ning with that extortion. straight up savage lol.

10. DarkLegions

DarkLegions Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what's up is that we might actaully get to see his wife again after so long, and with his wife reviving, we will see a major breakthrough in his Hearthworld (is that what its called) or someother heart-cultivation techniques.

11. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    But ...But...Go read the last ch and youll know what i mean dint rly want to spoil you ...

12. DarkLegions

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry mate not to sure what you mean, and honestly, what you said doesn't seem like a spoil to me.

13. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    No theres a lil prob with the title at least i think so cause it shouldnt happen lol
    Edit:NVM anyways it doesnt rly matter...

14. Viola

Viola Studio Ghibli Fanboy Mother of Learning Fanboy

Reading List:
    Link
    The title of the next chapter indicates that during that chapter Ji Ning is going to ask the assorted Emperors to revive his wife as the price for the fruits.

I have no idea if she actually is revived or not but the question will be asked next chapter.

Anything beyond this is a spoiler. So don't mind it.

Mercy likes this.
  15. DarkLegions

Reading List:
    Link
    ohh well, if it happens it happens, if not, then it doesn't i guess, but would still be pretty sweet, to see Ning get powered up again.

16. applestooranges

applestooranges cxxxxx[::::::::::> <:::::::::::::::]xxxxxכ

Reading List:
    Link
    If he revives YW then won't he lose the reason he is growing stronger? I mean the reason he originally pursued cultivation and the Dao after YW was eradicated was to revive her. So unless IET is willing to create an entirely new reason for JN to pursue the Dao YW won't be revived, and from what we have seen of IET it is unlikely he would create an entirely new reason for JN to become more powerful.

Viola likes this.
  17. DarkLegions

Reading List:
    Link
    In a way yes when he left his home, all he wanted was enough power to revive her, but after staying out there and learning about higher levels, he himself wanted to do more, hence hes all about that perfect Dao.
    Plus just like when he revived his parents he made a breakthrough in his hearforce, I would guess that the same would happen, if he should succed in reviving YW.

Mercy and Viola like this.
  18. Lswarmruler

Lswarmruler 『Anya, The Cutest Esper Loli』《Spy x Family Manga》

Reading List:
    Link
    Man, sometimes the chapters' title are misleading. Like in last chapters i thought ning's request means he asked hegemon to revive his wife, instead it is about ning asking winesage treasure.

And i thought the end of adventure means ning stop adventuring after his wife is revived, instead it is about the end of ning adventure in waveshift realm...

19. applestooranges

applestooranges cxxxxx[::::::::::> <:::::::::::::::]xxxxxכ

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah but if he revives her his overall motivation, what you mentioned is only a small portion of it imho, for pursuing it completely changes if YW is revived then we would have to spend like an entire book talking about what it changed to or why, and in the end IET would probably just kill off Brightmoon or someone really important to Ning and make him revive them or some shit, and well I don't really think IET would go through all that trouble is all. If he does go through all that then JN's heartforce will definitely have a change and become special or stronger or whatever because JN's motivation has changed.

20. DarkLegions

Reading List:
    Link
    Well so much for that, at least we now know what his next aim is, though I really doubt that is the highest possible level to reach, I bet theres an even higher place that Ning will reach than Autarch.