LCD The Desolate Era

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by JJ, Nov 4, 2015.

1. Arcturus

Arcturus Cat, Hidden Sith Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    It doesn't make sense. But authorial fiat means that what he says, goes. And the author has long tried to manufacture conflict between our protag and the Aeonians.

2. Viola

Viola Studio Ghibli Fanboy Mother of Learning Fanboy

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay. So the Aeonians are going to wreck the Three Realms... but there is no way anybody knows about his home. It just isn't possible unless IET pulls some B.S. way out if his ass just to incite conflict.

Nothing in the story so far leads back to the Three Realms.

3. Ishmael

Ishmael 『Night Owl』『Butler』『Traveller』

Reading List:
    Link
    Ning be savage~

4. mitre27

mitre27 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

I don't think it will be the Aeonians, they will probablty tell one of the emperors that ning has a high level treasure, also the calamity is unlikely going to be the 3 realms but his true body, i guess it's about time ning uses that revive treasure he got rofl.

5. Ishmael

Ishmael 『Night Owl』『Butler』『Traveller』

Reading List:
    Link
    Revive treasure? .... Shit can´t remember what that was... :3

6. ValiDxD

ValiDxD 『White Dragon Emperor』『Wine Lover』

Reading List:
    Link
    In the other universe, he got that seal from Paragon of Pills who got it from Emperor Maniseal (don`t know if this is his name)

7. LightOrNot

LightOrNot Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8.

Reading List:
    Link
    Completely forgotten as well. Didn't he get something like that in the other universe? Some sort of Dao Seal.

8. VinnyOni1

VinnyOni1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nothing but the three other world gods who have left the Three Realms and are currently outside. One of which is MIA, Mother Nuwa, so the plot may have her captured/reared by the Aneonians or something. There's always a leak in information in these novels.
    I find it funny that Ning is complaining about not having enough time to study the legacies. He likely could have stayed there for a full chaos cycle before the aeonians sent someone to collect the fruit. It wasn't until he left the legacies to check out the tree and subsequently made a ruckus that his presence there became known.
    haha then the author plan worked. After Ning received it in the alternate universe ( a present from the Pill Emperor, made by the seal eternal emperor as a second life for daolord level powers) the author never mentioned it again. Likely in the hopes that we would forget about it.

9. ZhaWarudo

ZhaWarudo TOKI WO TOMARE!!!

Reading List:
    Link
    Since it's the bring up that past characters chapter, I remembered Nuwa(Nuwa nuwa nuwa x 10000) still no sign of her, did IET forget about her or is she apprenticed to some Autarch?

10. VinnyOni1

Reading List:
    Link
    It is odd that she hasn't been mentioned or sighted. Among all of the cultivators of the three realms she could be considered the most talented. The only one whose insight was so strong that she created her own method to break through to the world god level. You'd think once she ventured out she would easily become one of the top 10 Daolords, given proper cultivation techniques and Eternal Emperor legacies.

11. Saitama.sensei

Saitama.sensei [[xiantian lifeform]]

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally a chapter about the three realms! But why do I feel like it was lacking somewhat?

12. asdf123

asdf123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    my money is on either the planet they settled down on has the calamity because it was probably millions of years and they released tons of humans on the planet. the other option could be that either the 3 realms or water world has a localized calamity and ning notices it and somehow finds enlightenment and turns that foundation kid into a disciple.

the aeonians finding him just 2 chapters later is too unlikely imo

ya, id be down for an entire arc on the 3 realms lol

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2017
    Viola likes this.
  13. chencking

chencking [Daolord Grammar Nazi]

Reading List:
    Link
    For the Three Realms to still be around she must be younger than a chaos cycle, no?

14. Ankydon

Ankydon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is always blackmail
    Like attacking the vastheaven palace and forcing him out
    His avatar is there anyway

Last edited: Nov 16, 2017
  15. VinnyOni1

Reading List:
    Link
    Nuwa is older than a chaos cycle. Remember the three realms is the newly created world after the other two merged together. Also, she left way before Ning came onto the scene so add all those years together. Though if she was younger than a chaos cycle she still could have made it into the top ten. Ning is the number one Daolord, and younger than a chaos cycle, and she was even more talented than him.

I think they have to be covert. Since they are a universally hated group drawing attention to their selves would just result in all the nearby powers coming to attack them.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2017
  16. Viola

Viola Studio Ghibli Fanboy Mother of Learning Fanboy

Reading List:
    Link
    There is no way IET, infamous for ignoring the family and friends of his MC, would ever give so much focus to all these character unless they were going to die.

It just isn't his style. And his main body is too strong to kill, he could easily run away. Even if the main body did die it would be after many years of chasing and his subsequent breakthrough to the 4th Step due to the 'Pressure'.

Problem is Nuwa has no idea who Ning is or that he can from The Three Realms.
    Nuwa wouldn't have been able to tell that anything was special about The Three Realms. And even if the Aeonians sent somewhat from the information Nuwa gave them, there is no way they would send someone strong enough to fight those emperor Golems let alone escape The Primaltwins detection.

Ya, it could just be a l9calized calamity that has nothing to do with Ning or The Three Realms... could be another disciple.

I just have IET flashbacks and could see him doing something as unsensical as sending the Aeonians so quickly.

17. chencking

Reading List:
    Link
    Fine. 2 chaos cycles. And I don't quite agee that Nuwa is more talented than Ji Ning. She had a higher starting point, and we all know that the more advanced you are the more talented you become. Do you really think she could of learned an Omega Dao? I would be completely convinced if she turned up as some bottlenecked cultivator somewhere, or outright died. Or maybe like Subhuti and Windfiend she only mastered one Supreme Dao.

18. VinnyOni1

Reading List:
    Link
    She comprehended the beads, that shows how talented she was. Also, the only one from the three realms, ning included, to breakthrough to world god through her own comprehension, without using world god manuals. At the world god level (freshly broken through) she created an general template for breaking through to the world god level. Also, when Ning first started off and left the three realms he said that she was more talented than him. His true power is from lucky encounters.

It was mentioned in the recent chapter by Ning that if it wasn't for his many lucky encounters he would only be slightly stronger than Subhuti and Windfiend (they have multiple supreme daos and just recently fused them before breaking through to the Daolord level)
    After training for 120 million years (which translated into 10 billion ‘accelerated’ years within his temporal acceleration treasure), Windfiend finally managed to merge three Supreme Daos together… and he broke through to become a Samsara Daolord at one go!

Subhuti was a bit slower. He had to train for over 300 million years, also using a temporal acceleration treasure. Finally, he also succeeded in merging multiple Supreme Daos and became a Samsara Daolord.
    and Nuwa is definitely more talented than both of them.

19. chencking

Reading List:
    Link
    As a World God. If not, then still as an Ancestral Immortal. Ji Ning was at most a True Immortal, I believe. And Subhuti succeeded because Ning got him a Hegemon legacy. Nuwa didn't have that. Also, again, she had a higher starting point and more time than Ji Ning. She started with a Heavenly Dao and had tons of time - a chaos cycle, since she was around until the realm merged - to master the rest.

20. VinnyOni1

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't get the point you are trying to make. Are you saying that because Nuwa broke through without a hegemon's legacy she isn't as strong? Or that she can't fuse daos together after becoming a World God? Because Ning fused his after becoming a World God.

My points are to show you that she is in fact talented enough to be in the top 10, using Ning as a example as someone who entered it before becoming older than a chaos cycle. Also, part of my point is that she succeeded in breaking through without legacies and the like, unlike Ning and everyone else. That further proves her talent.

Arkeus and Viola like this.