LCD The Desolate Era

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by JJ, Nov 4, 2015.

1. mitre27

mitre27 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She had had billions of years to comprehend the different daos to become a world god, Ning didn't, we really can't compare talents since nings talented enough to be the strongest daolord while only at the 3rd step, none of nings lucky chances before he started with his 5 supreme dao path were that excessive.

I don't remember them saying if it wasn't for his many lucky encounters he'd only have 3 supreme daos, heck, those two also got one of the ultimate lucky chances that have appeared so far, they got to see the world-level cultivation methods from 300 hegemons rofl.

Even the autarch teachings didn't help ning that much, and without supreme talent in the dao of the sword no lucky chances would matter. nuwa was certainly an all rounder though, curious what path she has chosen to train in.

2. VinnyOni1

VinnyOni1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I never said he would have only 3 supreme daos without lucky encounters. I said, and Ning said, that he would only be slightly superior to his master and Windfiend if it wasn't for his lucky encounters. The other guy said that Subhuit and Windfield at most had one supreme dao and that Nuwa would too at most have one supreme dao. I quote a passage stating how many they had actually had.

Also, Ning had numerous lucky chances in the three realms as well. Learning things from Houyi legacy, Subhuti legacy, three whatshisface legacy,, the dead world god legacy... plus many more. Nuwa and the others paved the way for Ning. You can learn Calculus in a year and half because someone else has already paved the way. Imagine if you had to discover everything we know about Calculus by yourself. A lifetime wouldn't be enough time.

The autarch's teachings wasn't that helpful for two reasons, one Ning's power level is not a high enough, and two Ning trains in the sword dao while the autarch's main dao was claw. In the recent chapter he said how beneficial it would be to pause and mediate over the hegemon legacies, the autarch's legacies definitely more powerful than hegemon's.

Having a teacher is what cut down on most of Ning's cultivation time. He stated that many times in the chapters. Especially his time with Subhuti when he showed him the path of the sword to the "end".

Arkeus and Viola like this.
  3. RatingEmperor

RatingEmperor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Knowing Ji Ning's propensity to train next to water sources, I'm hoping these unrelated cultivators are in his training world and not the three realms hence no calamity for the three realms. If you think about it Ji Ning just grabbed a random planet in the dao alliance territory and completely changed the climate of the planet. Though some might argue the Endless territories are really large so are the number of cultivators, I don't think it would be too shocking for a random elder god to have walked past the planet and thought wait a minute I don't remember that being there and hence result in dao alliance higher ups finding out which are friends with Islehide.
    What I'm still not clear on is whether the Dao Seal allows someone to retain their treasures or if an identical clone of Ji Ning is formed somewhere else?

4. VinnyOni1

Reading List:
    Link
    General anyone of real power, strong enough to have their words reach anyone of importance, would just breeze right past that planet. You have to remember they travel at 10s of times the speed of light, or break through the void to travel. Someone weak like an elder god would have a hard time getting an audience with an World God, let alone Daolords or Eternal Emperors. Also, it was mentioned that cultivators do what Ning did all the time. So it wouldn't be considered suspicious for a planet to suddenly gain life.

5. asdf123

asdf123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    excellent point but idk how the dao alliance would go for that

6. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    His avatar with all the Formations there is as strong as his real self(Or so it was sayed)

7. asdf123

Reading List:
    Link
    if they were to blackmail him they would do what ninedust did and capture the daolords outside the formations, because ya i doubt they would be able to do much to him if they attacked his avatar. although attacking the avatar dosent really make sense, at most they would threaten him through it. i hope it dosent go that way it just seems super lame and reminds me of the current arc in flying sword zz

8. Viola

Viola Studio Ghibli Fanboy Mother of Learning Fanboy

Reading List:
    Link
    Worst case Ning implodes the Avatar and then they can't get nothing out of him.

9. Ishmael

Ishmael 『Night Owl』『Butler』『Traveller』

Reading List:
    Link
    Number 1 daolord suicide bomber ain´t no small threat~

10. Saitama.sensei

Saitama.sensei [[xiantian lifeform]]

Reading List:
    Link
    It was a technique to breakthrough to elder god not world god. She broke through to world god cause she comprehended the heavenly dao of primordial chaos

Viola likes this.
  11. mitre27

Reading List:
    Link

Where did ning say that? And it's not like she paved the way with nothing but her hard work, she was never mortal, she was born with certain levels in a day already, as were many others, the hegemon legacies are only useful to him at this stage due to the amount, they are all different extremely powerful sword daos.

I won't argue that ning had no lucky chances in the 3 realms, he very much did, but compared to the standard people in the universe, they don't require lucky chances just to become world gods, as they have teachers or were born very close or at the level of a world god.

Tbh, Nuwa left and i read she isn't that powerful even though she had guidance about equal to ning did pre-daolord.

Nings lucky chances inspired him more than anything excluding the technique to world-god which is really just a cultivation technique, but being merely inspired wouldn't let his dao become the most powerful dao within his universe(not three realms), by far, he is the absolute top level genius within the universe

12. VinnyOni1

Reading List:
    Link
    Just check the quote from my previous message. It was said in the recent chapter, v35c15. And we aren't talking about standard people in the universe, I was talking about Nuwa's talent, which people seem to believe is average or something. You all are latching on to things I have neither said nor implied. I never said Ning didn't have talent, or that he wasn't strong. I said it was odd that Nuwa isn't well known. And that considering that it has been said, numerous times by the top powers of the three realms that she is the most talented, that she had the potential to reach the top 10 in the daolord ranking.

I'll break it down. Ning said that he would only be slightly superior to Subhuti without his lucky chances, Subhuti said that Nuwa was the most talented, more so than him. So that puts her at the very minimum, on par with Ning in terms of talent. Given the same OP'd chances that Ning got because he's the main character she would be the number one Daolord.

Acknowledging Nuwa merits in no takes away from Ning's.

13. mitre27

Reading List:
    Link
    Your quite didn't mention ji ning nor did he say he's only be slightly stronger than them in this chapter, it merely said that they became daolords after X amount of time combining multiple supreme daos.

And you're right, Nuwa is either dead or not in nings realmverse because with her talent she would be a very powerful daolord assuming she found a good teacher, i just disagree that she has more talent in Ning just because she was the most talented in the 3 realms, also she didn't fully comprehend the item ning got from threelives right? Isn't that the main reason ning got that technique that makes him far more powerful than otherwise would be.

14. asdf123

Reading List:
    Link
    i thought she mastered all 10 heavenly daos?

15. VinnyOni1

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think that technique was exclusive. Otherwise, Ning would have never had a chance to learn because others had already learned the earlier steps. Nuwa passed the beads on but no one else fully comprehended it after her until Ning.
    That quote is from Book 24 Chapter 21. So she had comprehended it and passed on the beads on and eventually they made their way into Ning's hands.

Yeah I remember she had mastered 9 or 10. But remember you have to use a main one to breakthrough. So though she master yin and yang, life, the 5 elements and primordial chaos she couldn't breakthrough using conflicting daos. If I remember correctly she used primordial chaos as the base to breakthrough. Weird how we don't see any Eternal Emperors or Daolords with that as their main Dao.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2017
  16. mitre27

Reading List:
    Link

So Nuwa must have that technique, interesting, she should be really powerful when they meet then, though it depends on the dao she used going forward to daolord.

17. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like he wont find Nuwa untill we meet all the autachs...
    Why ?Because she prob is one or so i feel like that
    it cause i read that the 3 realms and semless worlds are actualy Autachs Hearts
    And we havent heard of Nuwa at all
    And i read the last ch and i dint remember well but when Ning was talking to His Master i read sth i went to searc fir Nuwa and sth i dont rly remember

18. Sena

Sena Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't forget the unknown Hegemon (or stronger) who used the dao of primordial chaos in the Prime Reaches of the alternate universe.

Saitama.sensei likes this.
  19. Taniniver

Taniniver Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She mastered 9. It was mentioned that the Heavenly Daos are inherently flawed- you can't master all of them.
    (Although looking back, that seems like something that's only true until someone does it. :rolleyes:)

Still really impressive though. Most people only learn one or two. Lord Tathagatta (spelling?) had to commit suicide to get to 5, due to the difficulty increase of learning a set.

20. chencking

chencking [Daolord Grammar Nazi]

Reading List:
    Link
    Not if she took a chaos cycle. And I'm trying to show you, breaking through one level with no legacies really isn't that impressive, especially at that low a level. There's one kid who directly became a Celestial Immortal or something, but he's amounted to pretty much nothing since.