LCD The Desolate Era

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by JJ, Nov 4, 2015.

1. SilverTap

SilverTap Teenage Hand Model

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyway, there is nothing better that a good novel with excellent pace...
    My only question till now is: will he start to focos in the Tree-foot sword thing, or he will keep mastering the dao elements and reach the greymist realm??

2. Okuri Ookami

Okuri Ookami 'Chi Chi Chi' calls the Sparrow

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I'd say he can do it all, for one the Tree-foot sword stances can be considered sword forms in understanding the actual sword while his elemental dao's would be imbuing those elements into his sword. In this way he will incorporate and cultivate the sword and the elements together.

I've been thinking, so far IET hasn't done much regarding the guardians of the focal points (dragon, vermillion bird, black turtle, and tiger) could that be because he's going to put the 3 footed crow in this story? I've never read any of his books to completion but it seems like all Xianxia put those 4 or 5 (including the crow) in their stories.

3. SilverTap

SilverTap Teenage Hand Model

Reading List:
    Link
    Well you should read CD till the end, then you will want to read all IET's novels to the end, because they all have connections (as i heard)... I don't think that this novel will have that kind of beast or major plot related to it, maybe just have some related skill incorporated in the findgod ways... I guess that in the future it will focos at oriental "haven" tales (no offense here, please forgive my ignorance)...

4. Okuri Ookami

Reading List:
    Link
    CD pissed me off right in the middle (actually the Xianxia that got me interested at the time) ST had super poor translations which takes up most of the series as it has 18 volumes and 11 of which of which are extremely poor quality. I'm still reading SS but am 13 chapters behind (waiting for the family drama to be over) 9C I started but the beginning didn't hold my attention any so I switched to a none IET novel DD. ST to begin with I had great expectations for but (excluding the poor translations) the story itself is lacking greatly, even if they re-translate all the old pages idk if I'd bother to catch up.

I do like and enjoy the fact that IET always gives the MC a spirit beast/ pet/ companion, though the SS & 9C Mc's I don't know if they get them. I mean Ji Ning only got his at book 7 and he considers him a uncle (well most/all of IET's MCs think of their pets as family at least the first one) but SS companion hasn't shown up yet... to my knowledge.

5. The Darkness

The Darkness 『False God』

Reading List:
    Link
    Book 7 ended. I got to say, who ever said the first 6 books were a long prologue, they were most certainly correct. Things are finally in gear. I am quite excited for the upcoming arc.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2016
    Arcturus and Shio like this.
  6. Okuri Ookami

Reading List:
    Link
    It was a long prologue, but you can't say it was without entertainment and even worked on your feels a little.

Risus and The Darkness like this.
  7. The Darkness

The Darkness 『False God』

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah I like rocky. I am glad Ji Ning helped him out.

forgotten likes this.
  8. Arcturus

Arcturus Cat, Hidden Sith Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    All I want to see right now is Meng Jun's face when he hears what school Rocky is in. It'll be a beautiful moment.

9. Turbe

Turbe Novel Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    Second! I just hope they put a couple paragraphs with this event. :D

The Darkness likes this.
  10. Okuri Ookami

Reading List:
    Link
    I should not have clicked on this lol I have been fooling around with getting one button to work on my new site for the last 3 hrs and with my computer not wanting to load WW yesterday I'm still on the first half of DE v8 chapter 2. At least all I know now is Rocky (might have) been accepted as Ning's retainer, thankfully. Actually since this isn't to much of a spoiler for me and I'm glad everything worked out, I just really can't wait for all the news surrounding Ning and Rock to get back to Jun. I can just imagine the sour face he'd have. I wonder if he'd spit up more blood then Meng Hao or Weed when loosing money!

11. Fred7gold

Fred7gold Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah already 20 years old humm... good but... I got a question:
    In every I eat tomatoes novel, do all the mc wait a very long time to cook the rice ?
    In the few I had read only linley already cook the rice, and it was also pretty late for a Man , even if they got long lifespan.

12. Arcturus

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I've heard yes, and read too.

13. Turbe

Turbe Novel Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea. IET MC always focus on cultivation or there is a reason they need to get stronger before a female companion gets involved. To his series companionship is very low secondary and could almost be removed without to many issues for most of the series.

14. Arcturus

Reading List:
    Link
    Even if we consider Stellar Transformations, even if his ultimate goal is to get the girl, if we tweak the goal a bit to be find "insert other person or object" the story still works fine.

15. The Darkness

The Darkness 『False God』

Reading List:
    Link
    Well that is only true for stellar transformation, as in coiling dragon linley has his love interests introduced relatively early in the story.

16. Okuri Ookami

Reading List:
    Link
    Swallowed Star also has a love interest even if she's mostly background so far

17. The Darkness

The Darkness 『False God』

Reading List:
    Link
    Forgot that existed for a second

Arcturus likes this.
  18. Okuri Ookami

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha... I haven't read it for a while myself, I have been waiting for the Australian ark to end but more importantly for the family of that kid who the MC killed to die.

To get back on topic, what do you think Ji Ning was able to accomplish in those 3 yrs? I wasn't expecting a time skip to happen so soon I mean he just entered the college I'd wanted a little more to happen or more dialogue in between.

19. The Darkness

The Darkness 『False God』

Reading List:
    Link
    He probably has another dao domain.

20. The Darkness

The Darkness 『False God』

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems like I am right