LCD The Desolate Era

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by JJ, Nov 4, 2015.

1. Turbe

Turbe Novel Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    Better to do a time skip now then what would happen. All it would signify is the huge progress he would make but would have to do the same thing after a period of time. This way we can hopefully get to him exploring the world after getting enough strength.

2. Tempest

Tempest Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't wait for a exploring the world arc, but he doesn't really have any enemies, and I feel like as long as he doesn't provoke a immortal he won't have an adversity. I wonder if snowdragon mountain is going to try to kill him?

3. Turbe

Turbe Novel Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    He hasn't created any enemies but he has at least one. The clan that destroyed his mothers clan. Just I feel like it will be awhile till he finds them and destroys them.

After this time skip I don't believe that snowdragon can fight against our MC anymore or they are same power level. Snowdragon will be a small section but they will get destroyed quickly.

Shio likes this.
  4. Arkeus

Arkeus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Snowdragon has 3 Primordial Daois. Currently Ji Ning really should not be able to kill those easily.

5. Turbe

Turbe Novel Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    His divine sense was on the primordial daoist level so could put up a pretty good fight (3 years ago). not to mention it Ji Ning was stated to be stronger then that one Wanxiang adapt he encountered before meeting up with Northmount Baiwing, still 3 years ago. Not to mention the techniques and training from the black-white school.

Might have an issue killing them but taking a stroll through their HQ shouldn't be a problem.

6. Arkeus

Arkeus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "Divine Sense" is useful, but it's not a gamebreaker by itself, especially when the other one has it too. There is a big enough gap between Wanxiang and Primordial that Ji Ning being able to easily kill most snowdragon Wanxiang doesn't mean he could survive more than a few seconds against a Primordial.

Not that I expect this to last long, but he'd need to at least be Wanxiang for a few years first.

7. Tempest

Tempest Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He should just hurry and become wangxiang level already. His comprehention of the Dao is already at the level of ordinary primal daoists.

8. Turbe

Turbe Novel Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    Hes got to say Zifu until he battles the water estate testing level thing for the rest of his Zifu times. Got to earn those better rewards after getting such a high level in the Dao.

9. Arkeus

Arkeus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah at this point basically the only reason he hasn't gotten to Wangxiang is he feels he doesn't need to it seems (and it costs money).

Given he was said to be 9th level of his Fiendgod technique, he is apparently at the equivalent of 'early stage wangxiang' in power there, though he is truthfully still in Zifu as that's just a byproduct of the teh giving more power.

10. Arcturus

Arcturus Cat, Hidden Sith Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    He already lost out on his remaining Zifu chances, if he had any left, cuz he's a wanxiang already in his Fiendgod body which is the only thing that matters for the estate

11. Arkeus

Arkeus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He isn't a Wanxiang in his Fiendgod body, he just has the equivalent power of early Wanxiang. Estate still 'counts' him as Zifu, same way the estate counted him at Xantian when he was level 6.

12. Shio

Shio Moderator Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would be really happy if instead of the usual offends/revenge plot device, the adversity is more to establishing position and gathering backing force.

13. Maou-Sama

Maou-Sama Oh Yea that Guy!

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey Guys I wanted to ask about the no. of volumes and no. of chapters they have.....

14. LordCorwin

LordCorwin Supreme Book Lord; Leader of the Fiction Faction

Reading List:
    Link
    I just wanted to see if someone would be kind enough to inform me of when his Raindragon Guard recruitment period ends. Usually I read chapter by chapter as it is released, but for his testing and acceptance into the Raindragon Guard, I decided to wait and read it all in a blitz. But since I don't know how many chapters that is.....I was kind of hoping someone here coud enlighten me. Any takers?

The site here if you click on the novel title, list it as 45 volumes while mangaupdates lists it as 46. So one or the other, as to the number of chapters in total, or per volume, I'm not sure.

15. episod3ux

episod3ux Azuka's Sole Nii♐Azu's Saint♒Azuka's♐(\_/)Pillow

Reading List:
    Link
    Have eyes but can't see Mt.Tai.
    *Sigh* Like are you serious? Is like they are asking to get killed and can't decide who shall be the first to die.
    Also the snake is a woman.Quite different from the usual IET.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2016
    Arcturus likes this.
  16. Arcturus

Arcturus Cat, Hidden Sith Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    I must say I had to check twice, when I saw the word "Maiden." Maybe this time, instead of a regular monster pet ala Bebe, he'll have a monster Dao Companion. And I can't say I'm surprised cuz the snowdragon mt. disciple was gonna die somehow. I knew it when we first heard where he was from.

17. Shio

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah. People have start to wonder if Ji Ning finally founded his life companion. Actually they do that for every notable female character appearance, but the snake has higher chance than the rest.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2016
  18. Turbe

Turbe Novel Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think the snake has that big of a chance but from the snake coming back I think its safe to assume it will show up later in the series.

19. Shio

Reading List:
    Link
    Whoo ho! Power up.
    It feels kind of strange that they could become wanxiang adept just by chanting several lines.

ioriangel likes this.
  20. ioriangel

ioriangel 『Terrible Kitsune Oneesan』『Stabber』

Reading List:
    Link
    It's like in Symphogear, nothing faze me anymore on how to get power ups.. we have twintails, power of love,breasts, songs, friendship, food... or even the most common death...