Spoiler The Detective of Muiella Spoilers

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Hera Elizabeth, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Hera Elizabeth

Hera Elizabeth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2021
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. ninjamrc

ninjamrc Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The witch who appeared in the previous chapter and disguised herself as Elizabeth Hogan, seems to refer Ian as a "monster" in the current chapter in kakaopage. I noticed also that Ian keeps changing his eye color from yellow to red. Is Ian also a monster or vampire of some kind?
    Give us spoilers pleaseeeeee~ The novel is already completed.

4. Alice.H

Alice.H Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's up to ch 127 on kakaopage and it's free, sadly i can't screenshot it to mtl

5. Genuine_reader

Genuine_reader Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Total chapter of the novel please

6. Alice.H

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the manhwa ch 89-115
    Please pardon my bad english and horrible narrative

- kate bought cuban house and rented it to Josephine/joe (jade's childhood friend) and hire a maid, daisy.

- Joe got treated badly by her parents because she was average compared to her pretty and sociable sister, amy. Amy used to be jade's fiance, she died 2 years ago from accident. Joe's parent arranged her to marry a bad man who works in their restaurant. That man broke into cuban house to get joe back at her parent's home. He almost attack Kate and daisy, but the door on daisy's room suddenly closed by magic which make daisy know about kate kate being a witch. Daisy was a witch and seems happy about kate's status, she suggest kate to attend a meeting between witches.

-kate met prince edward's fiance, rosemary and her 2 friends, one of them was Ian's junior at school. Turned out rosemary actually a witch, she apparently know about kate witch status. (I got confused with their conversation) Kate ask them how to recognise a witch. Rosemary told her that based on witches pov, Ian looks so similar to edward, it's almost like Ian was Edward's dark version. Rosemary said that Edward and Ian was cursed, that's why they look similar (idk, i was so confused here, sorry). She also mentioned about the witches meeting. (If my memory didn't fail me, rosemary also mentioned that mana attract opposite sex).

- Kate want to confirm daisy status as witch so she asked daisy about Edward's picture, kate told daisy that Edward look similar to Ian. Daisy said the look similar, but there's still some differences. After that, kate trust daisy to help her meet another witches. Daisy draw some sign on the wall in a dark alley to as the witches for a meeting.

- After the witches give an approval, kate and daisy go there in the middle of the night. Kate have to attend the meeting alone, so daisy activate the sign and kate got sucked into an empty dark spaces. They ask about her identity. They said that she only had a small amount of mana,s ended the meeting and promise to contact kate. After the meeting, kate and daisy got attacked by a robber, daisy tried to protect kate and ended up with severe wound.

- kate met a midwife who helped her mother, based on what she said, kate's real hair was blonde. Thanks to the midwife testimony, kate get recognise as hogan heiress which make her a nice target for gold-digger

- Ian, kate, and jade investigating a missing noble girl from bellings(?) family. Ian found magic item in her room, and somehow it relates to a maid that miss bellings fired. The maid said to be attractive and flirtatious, miss bellings thrown the maid out barely clothed:blobangery: and order the maid belonging to be burned. That maid ended up become a prostitute and died with missing heart. Ian and kate traced miss bellings to a temple, near the temple ian felt stuffed and the feeling gone after kate touched his hand. Based on the santess, cursed people would have a hard times getting into the the temple, but will feel better after they got inside. From that meeting, they found out that miss bellings was cursed with an orgel(the magic item on miss bellings's room) as medium. Miss bellings dream about being choked every night by a witch. (The witch looks like the one who stole woman's heart)

- the blue haired elf on ch 88 turned out to be Kate's godfather. Based on mtl his name is Enoch Rainforest. They met on her way back to town, she gave him her address. At that time Ian was away so he didn't know about ian.

- the witches send kate a rat doll, it was a medium. Kate met a witch on her dream. She explained to kate that the bad witch stole woman's heart to gain mana. So all those woman who died was actually a witch (This explaine why the dead maid attracted many suitor, she also turned out to be the same maid that got involve with Jeffrey hogan). In order to get their mana, the bad witch must fullfil their wishes. After their meeting, the witch have inner thoughts about kate being a witch and a hogan heiress at the same time, she wish that with Kate's status, kate can change all the witches life for a better future.

- Ian found out about kate meeting with the witch on their way home from an investigation. Ian got so worried and angry, he said it's dangerous because all witches are bad. Kate upset about Ian's view and told him that she's also a witch. Their fight lasted until the front door of their home. Kate's godfather was there to visit kate kate and overheard their fight he said ian was a monster, order him stay away from kate and take kate away to live with him.

- Enoch turned out to be a wealthy and respectable warrior(?). Ian seems to know eachother with Enoch (i guess that's why ian didn't fight him when he take kate). Fast forward a month later. Kate get many training to be a noble lady. But, she actually never allowed to go outside of Enoch mansion. She is wondering why ian never contact her. Apparently Enoch ban male visitor especially Ian. Ian always come to meet kate, but the butler always said she is busy. Also the mansion protected by magic and Ian couldn't get in.

- There's a conversation between Enoch with an old woman who i believed works in the palace. He said ian and Edward was a monster.

- One more thing. Kate's father actually a witch.
    Yes, a witch. Male witch to be exact. Not a wizard.

Please correct me if i get something wrong or missing:blobsweat: I used papago and got confused with many things.

It's 244 ch

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2021
    Shizun, Am_elf, MLisMyHubby and 28 others like this.
  7. SamSam

SamSam class' ...pas class' !

Reading List:
    Link
    @Alice.H tks ! so at this step, do we get some clues about Ian's origins and his curse ? how Kate finished as a maid in the countryside ? and who's the old witch who is eating the other witches ?

ninjamrc likes this.
  8. Hera Elizabeth

Hera Elizabeth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so far i know they got married in the last ch of the main story , donno about the extras :blobsob::blob_teary::sushi_dead:

purple pink, AJjjjj, Ariary and 3 others like this.
  9. Alice.H

Reading List:
    Link
    I doubt my ability to give detailed spoiler from ch 116 to 129 so here's the main point
    Enoch said that she's the most powerful ones that he seen in a 100 years.
    Kate's mana sealed by Enoch and her red hair was the result of that. Her seal almost broken. The bad witch plan to use the witches to unsealed it.(the witches plan to unsealed then sealed Kate's mana since the seal starting to wear off).

Apparently they're called mana absorber. Absorber would take remnants of mana around them. They're not dangerous on normal situation, but in critical condition they would've attack any witch around them to save themselves.
    Ian condition and prince Edward rather different. The royal family apparently has that curse for generations (but Edward and Ian wasn't related by blood). Ian can recognise witches around him since he was a kid, while Edward can't. Ian also never drink any blood in his entire life, but it's hinted that Edward consume rosemary's blood. In ch 118 Enoch said that Ian was harmless to anybody, but a poison to Kate (maybe because Kate's enormous mana).

It's not revealed yet but, i'm sure it's daisy. She helped joe change her appearance to seduce Jade. She use joe insecurity and jealousy towards Kate to help her plan. She kidnapped Kate and Ian because her plan to use the witches failed (the witches was protected by Enoch). She injured Ian so he would attack Kate in hope that Kate would automatically unleashed her power but, in the last minute Ian did suicide to save Kate. Kate's desperation after seeing Ian's condition made her power exploded but, fortunately Enoch and Jade arrived.

Next week ch 130 would be the end of this season.
    The continuation of manhwa ch 130 would be around ch 160 in the novel.

Try this link for manhwa
    https://page.kakao.com/home?seriesId=50099907

This for novel
    https://page.kakao.com/home?seriesId=49022900&page=9

I open the manhwa without login and it works (for me at least). The manhwa is free (a miracle:blobsmilehappyeyes:), you don't have to login and wait 24 hours to read everything.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2020
    Shizun, Am_elf, AJjjjj and 20 others like this.
  10. ShiraYuuKii

ShiraYuuKii The little wild flower ~

Reading List:
    Link
    I choked at the word suicide. He is ... dead?

SoyUnGirasol and SamSam like this.
  11. Alice.H

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope:blob_grin:
    He's the only ML in this story

12. SamSam

Reading List:
    Link
    oh.la.la ! @Alice.H do U know how did he survive ? he turned vampire eating mana so now he's immortal ?:D
    this story is a bit long but so good !

DOHere likes this.
  13. Alice.H

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like kakaopage know that i broke the law or maybe they just changed the rules
    I opened around 20 ch right after i downloaded the app a few months ago just to test if i can open everything since there's no sign that i need to wait 24 hours
    But now...i can't open the novel:blobsad:
    I regret that i i didn't downloaded all chapters before

But! but, somehow i downloaded ch 165 and 244, i guess i did it to test the download button:hmm:
    In 165, they're still speculating about Kate's magic and Ian's curse
    It seemed that Kate's magic only appears when Ian was near her
    And it turned out that an absorber had to drink blood (from a witch) regularly, so they're confused by Ian's condition because he didn't need any blood so far.
    However, Ian bit Kate's neck(ch 124) on impulse before, so i guess they draw each others power to surface.

14. SamSam

Reading List:
    Link
    @Alice.H it sucks !!!!!!! this kakao is getting on my nerves, so frustrating !
    i'm so curious about it ; tks A LOT for your spoilers (y)

Alice.H likes this.
  15. Alice.H

Reading List:
    Link
    This is the last chapter of season 3

Kate standing in a deserted place. Kate can't remember what happened before and why she was there. Suddenly there's a light from faraway and appear little boy.

Kate then approach the boy and discover that he's wounded and his left feet was bare. He asked who is she. Kate didn't reveal her name and only told that she's a traveler and headed to a village. Kate assumed that the boy family was attacked by bandit because he said that a man tried to kill him.

The little boy told her name is ian. Kate surprised by that and thought the boy and ian has the same expression. Ian also told her that he used to wandered alone in the past. Kate wondering if she was sent to the past but then denied it.

Kate thought that it's impossible even with magic. She remembered Ian's mother told her that she met Ian when he was 5 years old so, she asked the boy his age and he answered that he's 5. Kate thought that's the same as Ian. After that they walked together for sometime. Kate then suggest to rest for awhile but Ian worried that the man would catch up to him. Kate assure him that they've walked for a long time so it's hard for the man to find them.

They sit huddled together and Kate can't believe that Ian had this kind of childhood (i guess she believed that she went to the past). When Ian said that he's hungry, Kate assumed that he's starve and wish for just a slice of bread. Kate promised him to get something the next day but then she suddenly found bread in her pocket. She thought that it's not for her, but for Ian and assumed that she comes to there to help Ian. Kate remembered Ian told her that he was helped by a traveler and realised the traveler was her.

(Moved to Ian pov when he pretend to be a servant in alandale)
    Ian wondered if he saw Kate's somewhere before. He remembered the woman who helped him in the past has the same red hair and green eyes as Kate but, Ian thought that the woman must be a middle age by now. He thought both of them look similar but it's not Kate so he just brushed it off.

Shizun, Am_elf, MLisMyHubby and 29 others like this.
  16. Alice.H

Reading List:
    Link
    So, my friend send me 10 chapters last week and i got 9 chapters from @KazutoZ :blobsmilehappy:
    I'll try to post little by little
    It's mtl though, so beware:blob_grin:

The witch stood on the roof and gnashed her teeth at the distant Rainforest mansion. Stupid, useless bitch. The witch clenched his fists with the urge to tear off Kate's red hair.
    Due to the force of life absorbed by force, the rustiness of the hands slowed down. But it doesn't last very long. At best, it is only suspended.
    “If I had only that power.!”
    The witch muttered and bowed her head as if she were vomiting blood. Feel bitter. I felt bitter and resentful. I could have gotten my hands on that magic with just a little more. Pure and powerful mana.
    The monster did something weird at the last minute!
    But it's already late. That was the latter way. The witch saw another woman enter the alley and fell behind her without a sound.
    She was a woman with a faint mana, but she has no choice.
    "I will grant your wish."
    Surprised by the sudden sound, the woman turned around and stumbled back when she found the witch. It's all crazy. As soon as she thought so, she opened her mouth again.
    "That's your wish, isn't it? Wearing pretty clothes."
    "What?"
    I do want to wear pretty clothes, but that's what everyone wants at least once. I don't have a wish to beg a witch.
    A wish? If you say so, you'll be rich. The moment a woman thought so, her dress turned into a fancy dress.
    "Oh my!"
    The woman murmured, not knowing whether to rejoice or fear. The shiny cloth shone under the dim light of the streetlights. Unconsciously, the woman who saw the whole thing with her dress pulled back and raised her head.
    "No way, don't."
    The woman's words ended in failure. The witch's hand was buried in the woman's chest. The woman's eyes bulged out. Slowly, as the witch's arm slipped out of her chest, her hands had a heart at both ends.
    "You have a wish, and you have to pay it."
    Kikiki. With such a smile, the witch devoured the heart in her hand.
    Only after the flesh and blood on her hands seemed to be a waste, the witch stretched her shoulders and turned her neck from side to side.
    It gives me energy. I could feel the mana and vitality flowing to the ends of my hands.
    "But not enough."
    The witch mumbled, sucking her bloody hand to the side. Should have taken the magic of that redhead. If she had, she wouldn't have had to be like this now.
    Again, the sound of gnashing teeth rang out in the quiet alley. The witch began to return to her own hideout without even trying to clear the body of the woman who had fallen into the alley.
    "Red hair, ·····"
    If only she had her mana. Fist clenched at the door in anger. If I can't have it, no one can.
    "Josephine!"
    Jade shouted in as soon as Jane opened the door. He looks around the porch and greets Jane.
    "How are you? How about Josephine?"
    "Uh, well,"
    Jane had a strange look. Jane is the only one who knows that Josephine has become an old woman. Josephine never informed anyone. Not only to Jade, but also to Enoch.
    She thought and accepted her condition as a greedy price. Fortunately, she was able to do so because she didn't have to meet or go outside.
    "It's on Josephine, isn't it?"
    Because Jade climbed the stairs without waiting for the boy's answer, Jane was startled and followed in his footsteps. What can I do?
    "Josephine! Come out!"
    Jade thumped at her door and shouted.
    "I told you we'd talk about it next time. Now is the next time."
    At the thumping sound, Josephine got up in a hurry and groaned. My back ached because I woke up suddenly.
    Jade said he would talk next time, so he was really prepared to talk next time. But that's the story before she unraveled and paid for it.
    Standing in front of Jade like this
    I didn't want to.
    "Next time."
    The voice in the room seemed strangely hoarse, so Jade snorted looked up.
    "Are you sick?"
    "No."
    "Your voice sounds strange."
    People's voices don't change that much. Josephine put her tongue in the sharpness of Jade.
    "Joe. Come on out."
    "See you next time. Please go back."
    Next time, when? Even when Joe responded, she was choked at the thought. When will we meet? With this look? You can't meet him at all.
    Most of all, Josephine was afraid of how long she lived. Is it just the appearance of an old woman or the number of people who have been reduced?
    How much would it be if we lived to the end of our lives like this? How many years? Decades? There's so much to think about.
    "Joe."
    At Jade's angry voice, Josephine shrugged. I was angry at Jade, who kept telling me to come out when I had a headache.
    "Next time! See you next time! Come next time!"
    Even if you screamed like this, you're out of breath and panting. Josephine thought depressed.
    No matter how Jade cried out, her anger soared. Whose turn is it to be angry? He was choked back and kicked the door.
    "Ah!"
    Jane was startled and stepped back. Bang! There was a bump, and when Jade kicked again, there was a crack in the door.
    If Kate had seen it, she would have scolded Ian for only learning bad things. Of course, Ian.
    "What, what are you doing?"
    "Open it or I'll break it in."
    There was a moment of silence. When Jade lifted his leg again, Josephine said cautiously.
    "Promise me you won't be surprised."
    You're not promising not to be angry? He thought it was a little strange, but he answered yes. Again the hesitation passed and Josephine carefully opened the door.
    Jade's mouth, who was angry or wondered why she wasn't sick, freezes the moment she sees Josephine's face.
    "You said you wouldn't be surprised."
    A wrinkled face filled with tears. Jane quietly went downstairs. The quick-witted boy knew it wasn't his place to be.
    "Josephine?"
    Josephine said nothing. Oh, I promised I wouldn't be surprised. Jade reluctantly denied, shaking his head. Surprised. You can't be surprised.
    "You, what's going on here?"
    Joe went inside and found a shawl. White-haired hair and wrinkled face. I never thought I'd miss my face, but I missed it.
    "Joe."
    Jade followed her in. It was dark in the room. Because she didn't want to see her hands in the light, Josephine was living with only one candle.
    "The greedy thing, what."
    She, who had tried hard to control her mind, was sarcastic. It's because I'm greedy. It's because I want such beauty in my state. I thought so.
    "What does that mean?"
    Asked by Jade, Josephine sat in bed. Jade dragged her desk chair and sat opposite. Josephine began the story after Enoch saved Kate and Ian. Josephine, who returned to the Cubine House after seeing Kate and Ian saved, fell asleep. And when I woke up in the morning, it looked like this.
    Since that day, Josephine has cut off everything. Jane is the only one who knows this, and has made it clear to not tell anyone.
    Of course, if Jane says somewhere, few people will believe it.
    Josephine's parents broke up with her anyway. Now that Ed was taken away, the restaurant was closed because there was no one to keep it, and parents blamed it on to Josephine.
    You should have died instead of Amy! It was a few weeks ago that her parents said so and told her not to come to her because she would be a dead child.
    Kate and Enoch were also unaware of Josephine's condition. It was partly because she didn't say anything, but before that, Josephine had not been able to contact her.
    It was Josephine's fault that Ian and Kate were caught by a witch. She was aware of her mistake.
    "I'm being punished."
    Josephine said without looking at Jade. Because I tried to have something without effort. And because she was jealous of someone because she looked better than herself.
    She's not this kind of person. No one wants to be jealous and wrong for no reason, or wants to get something without effort.
    But anyone can be that kind of person. Everyone wants compensation without hard work, and everyone has a little bit of jealousy that they want to be wrong for someone who looks better.
    The witch dug into a small loophole everyone had.
    "Why is it your fault? Witch is bad!"
    At Jade's words Josephine shook her head. The problem is that the witch had a loophole to dig into. Someone like her in Muela had to have no loopholes.
    No one should hate or be jealous and not wish for something beyond her reach.
    "I hoped presumptuously."
    Jade's heart ached at the gentle words.
    The mercenary fixed his posture when the man, who was in a hurry, stopped in front of him. There is no one in this town who runs so fast in horses or carriages. So when a carriage or horse makes a sound of running fast, everyone says something has happened.
    Most of them call in lawmakers because they were sick or before they died, so they have to go and listen to their wills.
    But Rainforest Mansion has no sick and no dead people. He has never called in a lawmaker in a hurry because his owner Enoch has gained weight if he gets a serious injury.
    The mercenary looked at the man's face as he got off the horse and then looked at it. It is a familiar face. He was one of the men and women who had been driving the carriage unparalleledly long ago. The man who ran frantically and ran out again with Lord Rainforest.
    Jade asked without getting off the horse.
    "Is Lord Rainforest there?"
    This is an unscheduled visit. If you are not close, you will be disrespectful. But it was the same when Kate and Ian were saved, and even now, Jade didn't care. Because I was full of Josephine's work right now.
    The mercenary who saw Jade's expression went in to check. These guests usually ask if they have any prior commitments. But he remembered that Jade had just come and ran with Enoch.
    This may be an urgent thing.
    "Please come in."
    The door opened. What if I don't have it or ask you to come next time? It can't be. No. He and Josephine saved Miss Smith. But Jade was nervous and didn't even think to get off his horse.
    When he was told to come in, he tried to get on the horse without realizing it, but then he paused and got off the horse. If I could, I'd like to ride a horse and go in quickly, but I've been thinking that Enoch is an elf.
    You won't like riding in a horse because you're an Elf. Josephine's teaching that the elves did not use silk came to mind. You should seek help for Josephine. I have to look as good as I can.
    "Welcome."
    Enoch greeted him in his study. It was because the drawing room was quiet because it didn't make a fire because there were no guests scheduled to come. He greeted Jade by filing the papers.
    "I'm sorry I didn't see you. I didn't know how to visit."
    It was a veiled accusation that he didn't announce the visit in advance, but Jade didn't care. I'm not in a situation to care about that right now. He opened his mouth before Enoch even told him to sit down.
    "I'm sorry to interrupt you, though."
    "I brought tea."
    The butler opened the door and put down the refreshments. Jade waited for a while until he left.
    "What is the reason you came in a hurry?"
    Enoch opened his mouth first when the butler went out. Jade was thirsty, sipping tea and frowning in the heat.
    "Josephine, I'm here for Miss Court."
    Enoch's face darkened. A woman who fell into a twist of a witch and received a beautiful appearance. He didn't have such a good heart for Josephine. Being deceived by a witch means that, based on his long experience, she also has problems.
    One who wants something without effort is either. Innocent enough to think that there will be no cost, or stupid enough to think that it doesn't matter if the price is there. Enoch didn't like either one very much.
    In addition, Josephine damaged Kate.
    "What's going on?"
    He picked up his glass and asked casually. When I saw Josephine, I had already predicted it.
    "Joe.. No, please help Josephine."
    "What do you talking about?"
    "Josephin, I think, is cursed by a witch."
    There was a moment of silence. Enoch said nothing. Josephine didn't like it, but Jade helped save Kate. He spoke as kindly as he could.
    "I thought the lady was originally cursed by a witch."
    It's all about Josephine's pretty appearance. Jade shook his head.
    "That's not it. Now, completely, so... If you look at Joe, you'll know."
    "I don't think the amount of that coat has come?"
    Josephine refused Jade's offer to go to Enoch. She said her condition was what she was paid for. You're being punished for everything. She said she should get it because it's what she deserves. But Jade couldn't just let go.

17. saiiiiiii

saiiiiiii New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone just tell me if Ian is nobility or just a regular servant? If it was mentioned, I'm sorry I don't want to read too many spoilers, I just need this one.

18. Alice.H

Reading List:
    Link
    He's a nobility, albeit an illegitimate one
    He became a servant to investigate a case about magical object

kimberlyt likes this.
  19. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Ian is a noble but an illegitimate one. Thankfully, his current mother accepts him as is (it was mentioned in the manhwa if I remember it right she recently lost her second child, so upon seeing a young Ian, she couldn't feel any resentment (especially since his eyes were so cold and indifferent) and decided to treat him as her own. Naturally, as a mother, she supports the ship whether Kate is noble birth or not. If its the former, she already has her suspicions (I mean, an actual maid that can read AND write IS rare according to world building) and if it was the latter, she'd send them both to the quiet countryside so that they could live their lives in peace and quiet