Spoiler The Devil / 마귀

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Gothita, Aug 25, 2020.

?

THE DEVIL novel has 227 chapters, Ongoing . Do you guys think the Ending will be Tragedy? T-T

Poll closed Jul 9, 2021.
  1. Yes

89 vote(s)
    79.5%
  2. No

23 vote(s)
    20.5%
  1. Raihan345

Raihan345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Gothita likes this.
  2. SakuraCitra

SakuraCitra Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You can read raw novel in ridibooks, 7 chapter is free.

Gothita likes this.
  3. Mifried

Mifried Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello!
    I wanted to share with all of you what happened in chapter 14
    So when the nanny asked Inette about what happened last night, Inette suddenly was in pain and a had a fever so the nanny went away to bring medicine as well as preparing her food. Inette weakly stand up and went to a room connected to hers that seems to be like a storage where there were a lots of chests, in one of them there was Johannes sleeping on a pile of her old clothes. He said to her not to worry that he was comfortable there also that he has been in worse places and to keep talking about his experiences he asked to come in the chest with him since he realised she's ill so she can rest.
    We have like a symbolic moment
    She sees Johannes is in a chest, extending his arms to her
    It's kind of like when she went to the sarcophagus and there they were for her, waiting for her to use the wish
    She sees in Johannes' action as if a devil was asking her to come in, to fall in that sarcophagus with him
    But she sees him waiting for her and came into the chest finally to hug him while he hug her
    It's too cute but I think this has a deep meaning after that he talked about something but she suddenly kissed him to then, fall asleep in his arms
    Johannes took her to her bed and FINALLY left the room just in time for the nanny to come in
    Then, the other brother that f"CK with their nanny seems to say that right now there are many rumors going around the twins
    About Inette being the princess that eaten her husband heart(there's another thing but I didn't get it, I'll try to write about that?) and about Johannes being possessed by something so THEY HAVE TO DO AN EXORCISM
    the court and his father are like "dude, ar u serious?" And Winfred explained about a creature that was reported before by Geovenitta (Inette) and mentioned that even if they said that Johannes has a simple stroke, he beddriven a knight who can't even eat on his own so in order to calm the rising rumors they have to do a exorcism but I don't get on who it would be done.
    Finally, they asked for Johannes'opinion and that's all

4. SakuraCitra

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I already read chapter 15 and they do exorcism to Johan, the night pass and not anything happen, Johan dont have a problem at all and the priest decide to back home. Meanwhile, Innete in her bedroom feel worried if the other will find out about the devil and her deal. But nothing happen and she decide stop worried about it
    But the Priests get missing in their way home, attack with someone (maybe Johan in his devil form)
    The story really slow, but in the previous chapter is full with cuddle time, I think is okay. I begin really curious with the story

5. Mifried

Reading List:
    Link
    I also read it and I'll like to add that Johannes didn't have a thing and everything was perfectly normal during the exorcism, the priest leader seemed uncomfortable or at least uncalm about the whole situation a trying to get out the forest soon but, as you said, they were attacked and killed by someone, more probably Johannes
    Inette is still ill and recovering. I'm worried about the development of her engagement as well as Johannes and his devil, are they a same being? The devil didn't possess his body, might the devil use his body occasionally because of an unknown reason ? I have questions but no answers:(

6. Mifried

Reading List:
    Link
    I re-checked the first chapters
    It says that
    "The woman I Called Mother'(said by Inette)
    That there were supposed to be 4 sarcophagus to use but there was only one
    That her wish was not to marry that man so something happened to her brother
    We know that they are not siblings so one of them, as it was said before, might have been made as the result of their mother's wish.
    It could be more probably Johannes the one made and not Inette but, if it's not a translation things the phrase said by Inette, the one about that woman that she called Mother is a bit strange
    I wonder if anyone has answers for this

xpeanut, syofiaa, Ang3Blue and 9 others like this.
  7. SakuraCitra

Reading List:
    Link
    If I not mistake, in the novel, Innete also mention Johan sometimes look strange, like he come back home with a many blood in his body like he kill someone or something before. But he look okay, maybe Johan already know about his devil side. I really want read the novel but cant read korea :cry:
    Maybe the creator change a few thing from the novel, and make the webtoon a little bit different. Like not mention about their not blood related in the first chapter
    Maybe if Innete really marry that old man, Johan will kill that man like he do to Innete's first husband. I read some spoiler in korean blog, that Johan is the one who killed Innete first husband, I just curious, maybe because Johan already love Innete and dont want her to leave, or he dont want his sister suffer because early marriage in young age, (based on the 2 chapter, Innete married when her first period begin, maybe around 11-12 years old or a little bit older)

Last edited: Sep 23, 2020
  8. Pyo-Pyo

Pyo-Pyo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm waiting for more spoilers (✷‿✷)
    Thank you for the spoilers kukukuku

Gothita likes this.
  9. papapa

papapa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wait, so Devil-Johan really raped her??? FOR REAL??
    i thought it was only 'attempt to rape' act. i mean, the drawing was quite vague and Innete's reactions tell us something happened, but im not so sure,
    so, is it for real?? REALLY??

is it completed already?

mikasaackerman_1, layyu and Ang3Blue like this.
  10. SakuraCitra

Reading List:
    Link
    Im not sure he really rape her, but maybe yes maybe no, but Innete is hurt everywhere and fall ill after that, maybe devil Johan really rape her but stop in the middle because Innete's cry make Johan come back.
    And anyway, the chapter 17 of the webtoon already release. Johan finally accept his desire to Innete and they have se* after that, but their younger brother have evil plan, maybe he will trap Johan and will give trouble for them later.

11. SakuraCitra

Reading List:
    Link
    And about the novel, Im not sure the novel already end. But the last time I know, the novelist still in progress

Ang3Blue likes this.
  12. Ariawolfgar

Ariawolfgar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know you haven’t read the novel, but do you have any other spoiler?? I love this novel as soon as I learnt it wasn’t incest I was hooked!

Nefroza likes this.
  13. SakuraCitra

Reading List:
    Link
    Not for now, I find someone mention about Johan is real devil, and the real 'Johannes' or Innete's real twin is already dead a long ago so I guessed maybe Johan take a role as a replacement since the throne need male heir and Innete as a female cant be heir. But Im not sure about it, since the novel itself not already get english translate and I cant make sure this spoiler is true or not.
    Yeah, we can wait for the next chapter of the webtoon.
    I feel the story will be interesting, were their younger brother will do something and make big trouble about it.
    Their younger brother look like troublesome person, who make a problem without valid reason, just for his fun and that not nice.

14. Chaerfry_Catblue

Chaerfry_Catblue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They are not brothers, or twins, they do not even share blood, it is assumed that the mother wanted a child heir and she wishes to have one

Last edited: Dec 14, 2020
  15. Chaerfry_Catblue

Reading List:
    Link
    The manhwa and the novel are completely different, the Koreans have said it and even say that the author's way of writing is more poetic and it is almost not understood xD however the novel is hotter hahaha

DOHere, leyeh2 girl, Nefroza and 3 others like this.
  16. Chaerfry_Catblue

Reading List:
    Link
    The manhwa has censored scenes but almost no one notices, he did rape innete, the novel is still in process because it does not come out that it is finished, the novel has more than 200 chapters

17. DearBlue

DearBlue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was gonna drop this bc I thought they were blood siblings but since that's not the case I'm happy. The plot is very interesting and it has so many mysteries..... I just want the family tree info bc I'm so confused about all the relationships of this messed-up royal family. Did the ML condition manifested because of the cursed or has it always been there and it was just a matter of time?

also... did they grow up together before her 'mother' separated them?

Last edited: Oct 6, 2020
    Laerta likes this.
  18. SakuraCitra

Reading List:
    Link
    Their relationship is bit strange to me, but for now they dont blood related maybe Johan born from the deal with devil or something.
    And yes, they grow up together before the 'kissing' event when they young. If I not mistake, in the webtoon, Johan and Innete spent their daily life always together, like playing and sleeping together and Innete never let other play with Johan, that make their younger brothee feel jealousy because he cant play with his big bro.

Laerta, leyeh2 girl, Nefroza and 4 others like this.
  19. Rinabooo

Rinabooo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hii can someone provide the spoilers for the ending? Im really curious about it <3 thankss

Nefroza likes this.
  20. mixordia

mixordia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Incest or not I loved the premise and I will continue to follow the manhwa. Hopefully someone will translate the novel. If you know of a translation of the novel in Spanish, please let me know.