Spoiler The Devil / 마귀

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Gothita, Aug 25, 2020.

?

THE DEVIL novel has 227 chapters, Ongoing . Do you guys think the Ending will be Tragedy? T-T

Poll closed Jul 9, 2021.
  1. Yes

89 vote(s)
    79.5%
  2. No

23 vote(s)
    20.5%
  1. SakuraCitra

SakuraCitra Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So are there no more spoilers for the devil? Currently the webtoon version has reached chapter 22 and Johan's identity has begun to be revealed.

Nefroza likes this.
  2. SakuraCitra

Reading List:
    Link
    Johan and Innete are getting closer and it seems that Innete is planning to run away with Johan. Unfortunately I can't read Hangul (n) but I think their relationship will be exposed as soon as possible.
    Innete and Johan, they look so good together. and I feel they look very cute and adorable especially Johan, I don't know why. But one of the charms that made me read this webtoon is him :LOL:

3. SakuraCitra

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes please, I really curious about the novel.

Eli_katsu and Nefroza like this.
  4. Sehzan

Sehzan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Alt. Title : 마귀
    The Devil

Genre : Drama, Fantsy, Historical, Romance
    Author: 비 첸치

Synopsis:

The princess trapped in the tower brings in a marriage.

Her husband has killed his ex-wife several times.

The frightened princess eventually wakes up the sarcophagus in the basement and calls out the devil....

"I don't want to marry him, Raven."

------------------------------------------------------

The novel is adapted in a webtoon!

Official Webtoon Trailer

Official Novel Trailer

Official English : https://manta.net/series/1165

Official Novel Link : https://ridibooks.com/books/4331000001

Illustration Cover Webtoon :
    [​IMG]

------

The novel is rated 4.7 ✰ (out of 5!), and all the comments I read were very positive, I rarely saw a novel that got such a good feedback from korean readers. They said the writing style is awesome, the psychological description is deep, and the story is dark and intriguing. (All that I love hearing about) So I decided to read it!

I currectly read the 3 first chapters of the webtoon (you can find it on mangadex!), and honestly I was very very disturbed at first lol (when you read it, you'll undertand why I said that) But somehow, I read things aren't what it seems...

So now, I humbly ask anyone who can provide the precious spoiler of this novel, to share cos' I'm waiting. I'm ready guys . :blobpopcorn_cool:

boom2424, 1Etoya1, xpeanut and 3 others like this.
  5. SakuraCitra

Reading List:
    Link
    The webtoon already reach chapter 27 and they planning runaway, but Innete doubt about it because she afraid she will get big trouble if she runaway with Johan as the heir of their family. seems like Johan has prepared everything, he is ready to throw everything away but innete hesitates because she doesn't have anything to endure. If they are caught then Innete will get harsh punishment, and if they leave and even manage to escape, I'm not sure Innete can do anything for herself because all this time Innete lives isolated in the tower, she also doesn't have the power to rule people and has strong people who she can count on.

Since the usual translator not update again and the official English version can't be accessed in my country, I can only guess from the raw images I found. At least the artist was very clear about their situation and circumstances so I could understand it even if it wasn't that clear.

boom2424, Nefroza, Ang3Blue and 2 others like this.
  6. FeliceSasha23

FeliceSasha23 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think someone post the official version on bato

salaza189, SakuraCitra and syofiaa like this.
  7. Irisss

Irisss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for official site. At least i can read it in english eventough it far behind.
    The latest chap is 27 and johan look a lil bit off (jealousy? Or something beyond that?)

Nefroza and syofiaa like this.
  8. Soljace

Soljace Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happens to the sh*tty little brother? Is he the main antagonist in this story? What happened to their mother? Does their father, guards, or maids, find out about their relationship? Also, please spoil us with more Johan and Innete moments!

Nefroza, xpeanut, Ang3Blue and 4 others like this.
  9. Merinonoesmipresidente

Merinonoesmipresidente Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, please don't mind me but I have a theory that the ending may not be the one everyone is expecting. Because we can tell that at the start Inette is writing a letter stating what had happened since she was 20, then we can assume that her brother is the on approaching her when she hides the letter (sorry if my writing is bad, english isn't my first language). Then I assume that all the chapters until now are going to show what happened the last 3 years, then I feel like she is trapped by him and is trying to get rid of him after realizing that he probably isn't Johannes anymore, but just a devil created by the feelings of the real Johannes that turned out to be a sin and the curse she put on without realizing it. I can't affirm that it's true I just think that it might be the case if she really is trying to get rid of him and if she knows that the devil isn't Johannes anymore.

leyeh2 girl, 1Etoya1, Nefroza and 5 others like this.
  10. Ellavader6666

Ellavader6666 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That would explain why she keeps saying the devil's name when she is narrating.

Nefroza and syofiaa like this.
  11. Merinonoesmipresidente

Reading List:
    Link
    Krestchman, something like that.

Mingxia and Nefroza like this.
  12. Tt123

Tt123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone spoil the latest raw ch. why she look at Johanes with such a hatred and Johanes also look very devastated? I just want them to be happy.

Nefroza, Ang3Blue and syofiaa like this.
  13. Merinonoesmipresidente

Reading List:
    Link
    She was telling Johannes the truth, that she put the curse in him.

Nefroza, syofiaa and Tt123 like this.
  14. Tt123

Tt123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhh i see, thank you so much!!! I feel bad for him, sometime i really don’t know what MC feel or think. Sometime she’s seem sweet but sometime she also pretty cruel.

leyeh2 girl, Nefroza and syofiaa like this.
  15. Irisss

Irisss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When i read chapter 28 i have feeling that Innete / annete have personality disorders . I have a bit vibe from Godchild manga and lotus flower in the mud manga (if you know what i means) and Maybe she is really the devil itself or she did that to protect Johann and herself (pretending to be bad woman). About johan, he showed obsession to innete to the point he said just stayed beside him eventough she doesnt happy. Im really curious. This chapter really turn the table

Last edited: Dec 18, 2020
  16. SakuraCitra

Reading List:
    Link
    After reading the raw and use google translate, I just have a theory maybe Innete decide to telling the truth and believe she curse Johan and then a plot twist that Johan is the devil himself, he will trapped Innete forever for himself and that will be the reason why in chapter 1 Innete look so afraid when someone come to her bedroom. I still believe about someone tell me a spoiler from the devil novel that Johan trueself is the devil and he tell Innete about that when they making love. Johan realise he not human when their mother try to hurt him after young Innete and Johan kissing for the first time.

Nefroza, Mitsuki000, Ang3Blue and 2 others like this.
  17. elizabeth.

elizabeth. Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Somebody said that in the end they married and had 4 kids etc... So I this the narrative is from the moment she realised that her real brother died long ago and all this time it has been the devil pretending to be her brother and it wasn't the Devil possessing the brother like she thought.

noula, boom2424, 1Etoya1 and 10 others like this.
  18. Irisss

Irisss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like this manhwa keep me curious and lot of theory around it ❤️
    Like who is the devil and what was that nanny knew from innete mother.
    their youngest brother said that the tribe gave kretchman not as a give but a curse thatway no man survive in their family so it made sense that maybe johann is long gone and since the youngest brother is not interested in government that the devil spare his life.
    @SakuraCitra ah that’s why her mother locked her in a tower to protect her daughter. Maybe innete mother made a wish to the devil to have a son but she had devilson instead
    @elizabeth. Happy ending?

boom2424, Nefroza, Mitsuki000 and 2 others like this.
  19. SakuraCitra

Reading List:
    Link
    I have some suspicions about Johan who might have been the devil from the start
    1.In chapter 22 there is a flashback when Griselda / Innete's nanny who helps Innete's mother give birth, the mother is holding her baby, one human baby who looks like Innete and one baby who has a physical appearance like the devil Johan (the baby is very cute, and I think it was Johan before transformed into a physical human) because her mother was crying, it could be that the mother sacrificed one of the nurses who helped give birth so as not to leak Johan and Innete's whereabouts at birth. (or maybe kill the nurse so the secret only Griselda and Innete's mother arethe only ones who know)
    2.In Chapter 26 when Innete was talking to her younger brother at church, there was a flashback of a black tiger skin on display in Innete's father's room, who turned out to be a pet on the throne, who was killed by Innete's father because the black tiger attacked Johan. because Johan is the heir of the family, Johan's existence is very important and he becomes his father's favorite child. I just wonder if the tiger is a pet instead of being tame when it is with family, and if he attacks Johan it could be because he thinks Johan is a threat because animals have strong instincts. The black tiger attacked Johan because he wanted to protect Innete's father as his master, but Innete's father saw him as a threat to Johan so he killed the tiger.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2020
    Rin_ei, minibeth, 1Etoya1 and 7 others like this.
  20. SakuraCitra

Reading List:
    Link
    For now that's all I think about Johan who was the devil from the start, it's just that I'm still curious about what this has to do with Innete, maybe when Innete born, Johan must being the guardian for Innete so Johan is very attached to Innete. because I think Johan was obsessed with Innete even before Innete broke the Sarcophagus and made a wish. Johan himself has never had any contact with any woman even though he should have had a mistress at his age.