Spoiler The Devil / 마귀

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Gothita, Aug 25, 2020.

?

THE DEVIL novel has 227 chapters, Ongoing . Do you guys think the Ending will be Tragedy? T-T

Poll closed Jul 9, 2021.
  1. Yes

89 vote(s)
    79.5%
  2. No

23 vote(s)
    20.5%
  1. Iska-IX

Iska-IX Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any new spoilers? In particular I just want to know what’s going to happen to Innete in the time that they are separated and when they are going to reunite...I’ll honestly be really surprised if Johannes sits back and does nothing. Her new stepson seems kind of sus too...

2. SakuraCitra

SakuraCitra Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The youngest son force her to be his lover, and he begin jealous when Griselda talk with Innete's new step son or his name is Henry if I dont mistake. He try to give Griselda a ring, so everyone will thinking she already taken, but instead agree with his proposal, she begin to reveal the past of his brother and sister. (n)

3. SakuraCitra

Reading List:
    Link
    So far I find in chapter 31, just my guess...
    - Johan lost his patience, so he begin reveal his devil side to his father and demand about something, maybe about Innete return or anything about the war. I dont know he really reveal his devil side or just make his father understand that he cant any longer be a good son and just agree with his father all the time. Because of his father sacrifice Innete for his own greed
    - A year is already pass I guess, maybe they will meet soon
    - The second son try to propose Griselda aka his nanny, so everyone will think she already have a lover and no one will try to take her. But she doubt about it and then tell a story about their family past, maybe the origin of Johan and Innete will reveal soon
    - I don't know why the Nanny look so young, she already there when Johan and Innete still a newborn, maybe because she became their nanny in teen age, so she not really old, maybe her age in middle or late 30 yo

4. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    This 100% google translated & my best interpretation to what happened. Sorry in advance for any mistakes.:blobhug:

Ch 31 ends with the mom & Grizelda each holding a baby

This is a flashback.

Gongbi (FL’s mom) is giving birth. Inette is born & Grizelda (the nanny) is holding onto baby Intte from a distance & was looking at Gongbi and the midwife.

The midwife is scared af & screaming cuz she thinks that Gongbi gave birth to a devil.

Gongbi is trying to explain that she didn’t & is like look there’s not even an unbiblical cord.

Midwife screaming bloody murder, Evil! Evil! Cursed! Blah blah blah Gongbi telling the midwife to shut up.

Gongbi jumps from the bed & goes to kill the midwife. It all happened so fast Grizelda wasn’t sure what was going on. Gongbi smashed her head with a wooden box.

The baby devil starts screaming (crying). It’s skin looked cold, black, and solid, the bizarre lower body that seemed to cut off the bottom of the buttocks and had legs of a flying beast, nails like brass, the horns that grew through the temple, and the long tail were like a snake.

He looked at Grizelda & she shut her mouth. She thinks that she was glad she didn’t talk as much as possible. If not, would she have survived that day? (Nah if u snitched u probably b dead too. Dead men tell no tales after all. U a smart cookie):blob_coffee:

Grizelda & Gongbi stare at each other. Guess Gongbi’s gaze is intense cuz it scares the shit out of her. She asks Grizelda if she’ll tell the Duke that she produced a devil?

Grizelda doesn’t wanna die so ofc she says no.

It seems like Gongbi is gonna do something & says to Grizelda to help her. Gongbi takes a dagger out from a dressing table. They go down the tower to the place that looked like a tomb where all the sarcophagus was at. All the coffins had different sizes from an adult to a child. They go to the smallest one. They open it & there’s an arm inside(?)

Gongbi cuts her hand with the dagger & blood drips down inside the coffin.

A cloud of vulgar blood burst out of the coffin.

Grizelda screamed and stumbled back.

It seemed like the thing inside it was breathing and exhaling. The red mist went down and soared upwards repeatedly, spreading out of control in all directions.

Grizelda is freaked out and wants to run away. Gongbi doesn’t give fuk and keeps chanting come out come out

Grizelda didn’t know what Gongbi was waiting for. She thinks it’s the devil.

Gongbi shouts: Come out! Crechman!

A dark shadow passes Grizelda and it was a man. His outfit had a wide sleeve and a long outerwear fastened with a belt. He looked like a nomadic priest. He seemed unusual.

He’s walking around looking for something(?)

After this I didn’t understand the mtl so I don’t know what happened but then Grizelda finally sees the guys face clearly unlike before when she couldn’t. Half of his face was full of scars and at a glance it looked like burn marks. It looked ugly in contrast to the other side of his face.

I think he ask Gongbi what she wants.

She asks him who killed Dietrich Bartholomew Ducomeng?

He says “The Ducomeng dies through the spear. That spear, Garder of Gasconyu will be holding it.”

Her face becomes pale. Garder is the name of Valdemar’s faithful dog.

She asks Grizelda if she heard of their family’s unfortunate history.

MTL is so hard to understand:notlikeblob:

“My…One of our ancestors who was innocent was crazy, wishing the devil my happiness. Even if you go crazy…I went insanely into the forest, and while walking alone, I misunderstood the child that came to me as a prey, and shot and killed dozens of arrows. Then I also died by putting my face in the pond water. A smile on the face of him that he brought up…It was full.”

“Someone who wished for victory returned to demigod and stayed in bed until the day he was called by God…He said that it was half a hundred years since he was persecuted because he lived too long. Do you know where is that all? I wished for wealth…Another ancestor…After the loss of his family in a fire of unknown causes, he found treasure in the remaining site.”

“Ahhhh…And what about me who only wanted a son? As you have already seen, haven’t I given birth to the devil as a child?”

“I want to live, Grizelda. I am afraid. I’m afraid I’m going crazy. My husband, the butcher who seems not to be scorched even if he falls into the fire of hell during his lifetime, is so afraid that he wants to live as much as he dies. Like that, I…What should I pay for? I don’t think I will be able to get out of this suffer pit no matter what I borrow. I, huh? Maybe you like it?”

Gongbi is trembling and then begins to pray to Crechman. I need a son. It’s not like the devil you gave me, but at least I need a son who will grow up like a human with a human appearance. The sone I can show to the Duke right now…!

“Crechman, Crechman! Will I have it today? Will it be? Huh?

Crechman answers yes, you got it. “Your son grew up humanly in human form, Dukomeng.”

In the coffin, a sapphire flame rose. It was not a common fire, but a blue light shining through like a flurry of ice and the smoke rising from the ceiling was black like ink. The arm in the coffin was burning.

MTL was confusing after this and I didn’t understand what was happening.

It mentions that Grizelda was 13 years old when this happened.

I think they left the tomb or r leaving(?).Gongbi says never again, this was the last time.

MTL got confusing again after this but I think they’re back in the room and the devil was standing in the middle of the bed(?)

***Flash back ends***

It was a bizarre night. Grizelda was back in her bedroom when she woke up and her husband (she was married?:blobsleepless:Lol I didn’t know) told her that Gongbi had produced healthy twins after a long labor. After 3 long days of suffering, the midwife who was helping Gongbi’s childbirth slipped from her seat and her forehead was broken and died. Her husband said that Grizelda fainted when she was the sight.

She couldn’t do anything but believe it. It was like a long nightmare.

The noise from the banquet was quieting down. After Grizelda finished her story, her bedroom was already dark. The thin candle bent and drew two shadows on the dark wall. One was Grizelda sitting on a chair and the other was Vinfried sitting on the edge of the bed facing her.

Vinfried is like, so…what was the point of that bullshit? Lmao:blobjoy:

He didn’t laugh, just had a blue vein on the hand that was holding the wooden box (of the ring). She clasps her trembling hands.

He told her to get the ring, not ask to hear a drooling ghost story in the middle of the night. What does it matter? (Lol a man proposes to her & she tells him her dark secret):blobrofl:He was annoyed and was only concerned about her answer.

He puts the ring on the table a little nervously and she stares at it.

He thinks about what she said again(?) Before he went to her room, he was drunk.

(Ok here he probably didn’t give a shit about Grizelda’s story cuz he’s drunk & out of it & he was literally in the middle of proposing, but maybe when he’s sober again he’ll take it more seriously):hmm::blobpopcorn:

Before the end of the war, each of the knights who returned said that human blood filled the moat and the burnt corpses formed a mountain on the western plains. Someone says that there would be no war in the entire history that caused so many casualties in a short period of less than a year. Most of them were Valdemar’s enemies. Compared to the last battles, it was a perfect victory.

Johannes’ contribution was great here.

After this it just describe what happened during the war i guess.

Omg my brain is fried. I had a small headache & it got worst after I was done reading lol:blobdead:

Last edited: Jan 11, 2021
  5. mixordia

mixordia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks!!! :blobReach::blobReach:

6. Irisss

Irisss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you. ❤️❤️

7. jiminiel

jiminiel Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ughh i need more spoilers, the story is so interesting and intruguing at the same time ✊

8. Irisss

Irisss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This chap 32 is exactly like this. and continued when the actual devil appear on sarcophagus when the mother make her wish
    And griselda is married (Or engaged) with someone else before

Dobokan, salaza189 and Maria2516 like this.
  9. papapa

papapa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thankyou!!!

so, its a no? (to vin's proposal i mean)
    i still dont get it why she told him the story now? at that moment? when he's proposing...
    did she think vin's can exorcise Johan-devil or what??

oh God, we need more spoilers!!!!

xpeanut likes this.
  10. mixordia

mixordia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know how it ends?

Marie_0720, xpeanut, roseO and 2 others like this.
  11. love like honey

love like honey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoiler.... but could you please spoil us when did innette discover this fact and how was her reaction?
    More important fact that I understand now that she haven't any twin brother... and Johannes is actually a hand-made creature not a human who was created according to natural law.

Nefroza and Ang3Blue like this.
  12. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk about that. I only read that chapter bc I was curious but the mtl is kinda hard bc of how the author’s writing is like it’s very poetic so there was a lot of details I didn’t understand:blobdizzy: I did buy the novel but don’t have the time to fully mtl it.

13. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    The novel on ridibooks say incomplete with 213 episodes rn so it’s still ongoing

14. love like honey

love like honey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok i understand.. thank you ... because I know if you read the novel you will definitely give us more spoilers

Nefroza and mixordia like this.
  15. Tt123

Tt123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone spoiler the latest raw chapter? It seem the little bro actually had a twin or something.im so curious what is going on.

Nefroza likes this.
  16. SakuraCitra

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess he dont have twin, but the nanny switch the gueen's 3rd baby with another maid's baby because the mother dont want him. And maybe the nanny killed the 3rd son after that

17. Tt123

Tt123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhh thank you so much!! This story just more and more complicated and darker.

leyeh2 girl, Nefroza and xpeanut like this.
  18. xpeanut

xpeanut Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my gosh this is sooooo good! Thank you guys so much for whatever spoilers you could find.

Nefroza likes this.
  19. Deleted member 320749

Deleted member 320749 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
  20. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    MTL
    The banquet was loud. Gold and silver glasses, each raised high, danced in the air to the rhyme of string instruments and trumpets. Vulgan liquor, like the blood of a loser, spilled over and wet the table.

A clown wearing a feather wandered around with a rattle of bells, and the mercenaries and prostitutes sitting on the horsestone laughed at the publishing faces.

There are only fathers and elders at the top. My brother was not seen anywhere.

Beanfried shook the shoulders with dozens of Johannes' followers, and poured in liquor that he did not receive. At any time, it would have been the first time we met him, but all the young men rolled their feet together and shouted.

Sogong came back through the spear of five every time he went out! right! The dance deserves to be compared to the spirit of the spirit. By the way! What's the big deal about the nobles' heads broken! right! Although it's a bit unfortunate that the price of life you can't get is!

Everyone laughed at this part. The price was victory! okay! Alas! It collapses, it collapses! what? Who?

Beanfried was killing. After drinking too much, the limbs eventually poured out, and Beanfried couldn't stop laughing while receiving the support rather than the support of the neighboring knights who became rice cakes for alcohol. Hahaha, I laughed, laughed, and my stomach seemed to be torn. It seemed that there was even wind in my lungs.

By the time Johannes was on the verge of returning to the banquet hall, he couldn't even picture his brother wandering the battlefield, perhaps because he had a strong drunkenness. Beanfried thought in dizziness. Ah, ah. That's why this body is a human who doesn't know the war itself.

Yes, he didn't know. How can you imagine the weight of a horse falling down with a bubble, the heat of intense blood, the stinginess of an armor bowed in dirt, or a religious man reading a line in a quiet monastery? He had never been near the battlefield.

And well, there will be no future. So hahaha! I have no choice but to smile. I was dizzy.

After Johannes, who turned the banquet hall into an ice room, floated. Without being able to press down on his feelings of exhilaration, Beanfried returned to my room, swaying here and there, somehow controlling his body, and compulsively scribbling a letter.

He touched the end of the flagpole for a while with the densely stuffed noodles in front, and then crumpled the sheet of paper. I was mad at the thought that the handwriting was too messy to see with drunken eyes, and that if my sister's sexuality wasn't going to be uttered in phrases.

Moreover, the risk of the ghost writing on the'husband' could not be ruled out. Amman's stupid older sister, so you probably wouldn't know that much. So, after hard work, I transcribed a few lines of lyrics into clean calligraphy.

I really laughed. The white hand ran as if flying on the yellow side. It was a vicious feeling not to see the end of the gear. So, this is, if my memory is correct... .

Pathetic cub.

The back of the hand holding the flagpole stopped high. Thump, his smooth forehead hit the desk. Beanfried laughed without rubbing his sore forehead once. My thin shoulders, which had been shaking up and down for a long time, drooped at some point. In the meantime, the two hands held together under the desk hardened.

It's good to have helped end the impure relationship, but there was no way to completely turn away from my inner impure motives.

I was amazed to be able to immerse myself in seeing the complete ruins of a man I admire. It felt like the car band that had narrowed my view to the point had come off. A feeling of frustration trying to ignore pretending not to see it all night. The bitter water rose from the inside.

What did I gain as a result of proving that my brother was homogeneous by stimulating and dragging him out of the high place?

There was no. My situation has not changed, and it will not change. Didn't I know it would be like this? No, I got it. So what is the cause of this sorrowful feeling? What to ask. It is himself.

He didn't even think about how he would go up. Because it is impossible. So, despite knowing the result obviously, he couldn't withstand the twisting belly, so he bit the brother like a water ghost.

No, not even the same mud.

I couldn't deny it any more. Even with his eyes turned upside down, he was an older brother. Didn't your brother's saga that you hear sorely throughout the banquet prove this? How much is the back of your brother standing in front of his iron father?

It was just the result of losing my temper, but even that was actually for my lover.

Therefore, even if it burns, he has no choice but to admit that his fire, which is anxious because he cannot eat the fire of his brother, which is beneficial to others, differs in quality.

But what, belt? Bands that interlock the ends? Damn it! Not like that. It's not different! Quack! Beanfried hit my thigh with a clenched fist.

I didn't even have a chance. Wasn't the sweet penis a barren footing to embarrassment? It is sad that the order was pushed back according to the given fate, but even the body was like this.

A stallion who has to use blood instead if his brother dies without offspring, a substitute in case of emergency. However, I have never received any expectations. There is no warmth given to me.

Abigo's mother, blood, and vassal, we've been busy playing with each other. Did you even pay attention to the second son who can't escape from bed? It wasn't a day or two when I wanted to get rid of all the skin of the old men who glanced over the bookshelf.

But what is all the scaffolding, it was rather a shackles! If I had been humble, I would have been thrown somewhere early.

Is it my fault for not trying in the meantime? Is it my own fault that my mental hair, which I couldn't stand and then cut off my skin and finally got blackened?

no! It can't be. The reason why my brother and I look different is because it ignited under different conditions, but the self-destructive nature itself is not different! Ah, ah! Write a bullshit!

bang! Beanfried jumped up from his seat. A chair that wasn't pushed properly because it got up so hurriedly went back with a loud noise. Additional dust rose from the carpet.

Soon, it slowly sank to the floor, like Beanfried's mood. It's an excuse later... . Beanfried muttered sighing.

… I knew.

Even if he and his situation were opposite, he did not know that he was a person who would have shined by itself. And that he is only one of the many criminals who have been charged with his brother.

I always admired the back appearance of starting out. In addition to the natural force, I could not help but follow the straight and bright character that brought the world to my side. When his brother's knights scattered the heat of the battlefield he couldn't taste, Beanfried thought of it as a boiled heart.

Don't be puffed up, even if you guys fly in Amman under the glory led by your brother, I'm the closest guy to that great guy. Because this body is the man your knights care about most.

Just for the reason it is blood and flesh.

Yes, even though I was so desperate that I was in the same vein as my older brother, I wasn't even inferior, but the vein was a piece of salvation. Know. so… .

… Let's work.

Let's quit.

Beanfried raised the fallen chair right away. Although I was writing, the letter was removed from conspicuousness. Instead, he went through the drawers, found a box with rings, and left the room. As it was, he hid in Grizelda's bedroom.

Somehow I thought today is the day.

I wanted to hold anything that has substance in my hand.

Well, this is also due to alcohol. Grizelda, Grizelda. The only woman who took care of me. A woman with a shame. A woman who couldn't let go of her without breaking her body, because her skin sometimes touched defenselessly.

To me like a idiot, a woman trampled.

You, inje, take this even, a monk and a maid in a bedroom. There is no future and cannot be shown anywhere, but it is not. By the way… .

With that confidence, Grizelda only talked about his drunkenness. I don't know how I hate it, but it's a bit nice if I get it well with trembling outbreaks as usual.

Moreover, isn't it true that I came to my respect for my brother just before. The devil? You have to listen to the crazy sound in moderation. Did this bitch try to die? What kind of dog is this... .

sound… .

Suddenly, my mind woke up.

“Do you have a throat left?”

I couldn't even hear the music that had passed low from a distance. Beanfried glared at Grizelda.

“Is there about one or five spares? It seems like I was in front of me, but now. I don't think you've been talking to other ears too.”

It was amazing. I felt like my intestines, which had been soaked in alcohol, dried up quickly. There was no excuse for Grizelda's contention that he was grabbed by his head and pulled out and his neck was cut off.

Fortunately, Grizelda shook his blue dying face. At this point, Beanfried, who was relieved, exhales a long, ridiculous sigh. I was crazy, but I wasn't crazy with the intention of dying.

"no. By the way, your bitch... .”

The deserved boa had risen so densely after a little healed the hot and surprised inside. Beanfried chewed his voice over.

“Where dare you... .”

“I know that you deserve to die.”

Grizelda jumped up. As her head was raised, Beanfried's gaze was also drawn. I had to lean back slightly to my chin. The eyes of the two met from top to bottom. Beanfried frowned. Because she was a maid looking down on my master, because it was a composition that couldn't exist normally.

“… This is, “Oh or Oh?” so it climbs to the end.”

Even Beanfried's eyes were the moment he swallowed a sharp knife.

“I expected not to believe it.”

Grizelda gasped heavily.

“I have long thought it was just a dream. Still, listen a little more. Please, please.”

She turned around as if she couldn't stand something. Soon he began to wander in front of Beanfried with frequent steps. The slender shoulders, shuddered in the dark, were trembling. She said, crushing the tips of her short-cut nails.

“Vinfried, I… I think I'm really going to die. Oh yeah. I really think I will die. I thought it was over. Because the young lady safely left for the south. By the way… By the way! I wasn't. What should I do! I can't see the end. Ah! Something was weird that day. That day, I should have noticed when Sogong came up to Gyubang... ! That face... ! I thought... ! So maybe I could have stopped it!”

“That day.”

Beanfried spit out annoyingly. The attitude that Grizelda looks at certainly didn't seem like a big deal, but she couldn't guess the story only from the content she presented.

“Tell me a little to understand. When the hell is that day?”

“My lady.”

widely.

Grizelda hovering around in dizziness stopped at her seat. A faintly tired face turned around and turned towards Beanfried. It was a face stiff like a birch torn down.

“It’s the day you first spoke in 5 years.”

"that day."

Beanfried focused on Grizelda's lips and repeated her words. that day. What? Grizelda stared blankly at Beanfried. The story didn't go easy. However, it was not the impression that he was stuttering because he was reluctant. Are you reminding me of a long time ago? It was just an empty white light as if I was ecstatic.

“My lady… .”

Grizelda, who had been silent for a while, finally fluttered her lips.

“My lady… . The very day you pierced Sogong.”

“… What… .”

At the moment, I was speechless.

"fistula… .”

There was no voice, but only my lips were wide open. Did you hear it wrong? Both eyebrows twisted strangely. He couldn't be sure he was exactly what he heard.

The fact that my older sister, who had been quiet for a long time since her first wedding, suddenly returned to normal only three years ago was a fact that she knew well who had been in the monastery since childhood, but the story behind it was because it was very early.

You stabbed it? That, Giovineta sister who can't do anything? Brother? Why? I hope you have only opened your mouth with a stupid expression.

“Who, who stabbed?”

“… You didn't know.”

Grizelda turned away from him, stuttering. Soon again, with an impatient footsteps, he turned back and forth in front of Beanfried.

“It is worth it. Sogong gave a hamggu order, and obviously no one in the place could figure out how the person who was standing well at the well got a sword on his shoulder, and why he looked for it in such a way. Everyone just seemed embarrassed. They told me to call in the priest, to stop bleeding first, and to know what to do. So, I don't know, but I'm sure the only one who recognized the knife in Sogong's shoulder was.”

"shoulder?"

“It's been tens of years since I've passed away while hugging my sinful heart. I am, Beanfried. I regretted it several times a day. I couldn't bear it because I felt like an idiot who spent that moment on that day. Did you know? When the dark clouds are darker than the shadows. Or when I'm alone at home. Especially, Vinfried, after sleeping with you, surely! He... ! Come visit me!” Around that time, Grizelda noticed that Beanfried could not be seen. I stood up and hugged my body and started to tremble. He wandered through the air with his darkly empty eyes.

It was similar to the time when he had a seizure while being fed up in front of an illusion that only my eyes could see, so Beanfried almost jumped from the seat, trying to get up to calm down. dump! This is because Grizelda, who was suddenly kneeling down, broke his knees and grabbed them.

“Please save me, Beanfried.”

She hugged Beanfried's calf firmly. Although there was no space to attach, I pushed my whole body as if I was going to dig into it.

“… This, crazy... .”

Surprised Beanfried swears and leans back. Grizelda even pretended to climb his thighs. It seemed so bad.

“I can't stand it. dream! The dream is killing me. Help me. Please save me.”

Beanfried held his back to support his upper body. A brief trembling towards the woman who was holding back. Her face, grasping her waist, was not already normal. The eyes that were wide open, sticking straight to Beanfried's face, were pouring tears constantly. A thick stream of water ran down the puddle puddle cheeks. The voice that flows in between,

"Help me… . Help me… .”

It all seemed like a moan.

For some reason, Beanfried trembled and breathed a little. Grizelda's seizure was a normal thing now. But that day was the first time she volunteered to cling to Beanfried.

"Damn it… .”

The swear words popped out low. There was no way to press the soaring irritation. Bitch, didn't you tell your brother to be a devil? He was fed up once again. I can't get the ring you give me, did I say? Chimi barely swallowed the tantrum. Damn, damn... . I chew a molar tooth, and take a deep breath several times.

Beanfried, who had a dry face for a while, exhaled a long, deep sigh of indescribable heart. Slowly, he leaned forward. I glanced at my eyes dropping tears from below me. When he reached out and covered Grizelda's cheek, he touched a prominent bone on his dry face.

“… Do crazy things in moderation and stop. I… I need to know the circumstances... You... .”

Grizelda shut her mouth. However, he looked at Beanfried desperately, making a sound of breathlessness. Beanfried pushed his thumb into Grizelda's wet eyes and stole it, then brushed his hand in the air. Lowly, he muttered like resignation.

“I'm not going to kill or save or save.”

“… Om.”

Grizelda grabbed Beanfried's gaze like a lifeline. Soon he buried his face between his thighs. He put his slender waist that he had been holding for a while, and folded his arms in front of his chest. He drew his trembling body.

Beanfried looked down at Grizelda, who collapsed on his knees and began to cry like a child. I couldn't tell how long it was. It seems to be squeezed out of the bone.

I was just trying to give you a ring.

“… You seem to hear useless sounds without income.”

Byeong-hee... . Damn it... .

Beanfried swears with his tongue a swear word that seems to come out of his lips even if he sees a small gap. My fingers got tight.

He raised his fist, which he had just grasped the blanket, into the air over one span and then put it down several times. Grizelda's back was where the hand with both eyes tightly closed finally settled. As if he couldn't do anything, Beanfried grumbled with only his fingertips, covering his shoulders with his palms.

I couldn't even move it fine. My stomach was throbbing with an unknown tension. It's a familiar body as you're used to, but it's strange as if it were the first time.

Beanfried raised his head and looked into the air. Tinkerly, she wiped her dry body under a thin cloth. Later, he leaned over and hugged him with one arm. As if melting into his warmth, Grizelda's wailing gradually faded.

A fairly long time has passed. Booths stood up and removed from Beanfried's leg, Grizelda knelt on the quiet floor and took his breath. Nevertheless, he couldn't do anything with his red face. Beanfried, who corrected her upper body, looked down at her silently. Grizelda's glaring glances drew dots in the empty space.

“I would be like this… If you knew.”

She opened her mouth hard.

“I would rather… I would have killed him... .”

Take the rush of a true nightmare.

It was as healthy and beautiful as Kiha-ri if it would be said that Grizelda, who got up after robbing his seat with a spirit that couldn't be solved, would be said to be the owner and sibling who had checked with both eyes. Gongbi, holding two children in both arms, was a satisfying expression to the point of eerie.

Grizelda didn't believe it. It seems that the sight I saw wasn't just a dream. Gongbi gave birth to a pretty girl and a monster, but they were not twins.

However, Gongbi's expression of giving out his proud first son to the Duke was more stable than ever. Gongbi did not attach a small chat to Grizelda, the only witness and accomplice. Just like a dreaming person with open eyes, I was just blank day and night.

First, only the stomach of Grizelda, who was not in a position to water, burned lightly. Yes, it must have been a dream. Grizelda made up her mind several times a day. However, reason, fed with fear, kept covering the devil of the night on the eldest son.

It wasn't just because of fear. In the eyes of Grizelda, the eldest son was clearly different from other infants. The eldest son was biting even if he was breast-feeding, and if he was just lying down, he fell asleep. Then, when I opened my eyes, I only breathed like a cub that dies. There was no one eye contact.

Like an enchanted chunk of meat.

Every day Grizelda was pressed against the scissors. I often screamed and opened my eyes. The midwife's body, the burned man, and the ugly devil were too clear and too eerie.

The eldest son, who does not cry exceptionally, added fear. So one quiet night, when Grizelda, who woke up alone from repeated nightmares, checked the cradle of the children, the eldest son did not cry.

That day too, Grizelda woke up, swallowing a habit-like scream. He sat for a while, breathing only. The whole tower was silent as if it were dead. Even though the summer was on the verge of the season, the chill was strangely cold to the chin.

I think I was shut down and fell asleep.

She turned her head and checked the window. I could see a half-open window as if it had been pushed by the wind, and a cradle that had been shaded black by the dim backlight that penetrated through the gap. It was in the dark, as if he had eaten a child who couldn't go anywhere. Goose bumps.

Suddenly, an eerie ripple broke out in Grizelda's mind, who couldn't even erase the afterimage of his dream.

It reminded me of the fact that a pit of blood, like a return yard, was lying with a truly living and breathing child. She shuddered several times. So maybe, it wasn't kind of like motherhood. Judging that the child should not be allowed to sleep in one place with the monster, she stepped toward the window, suppressing the bursting chest.

Only the sound of her footsteps rang in the black room. The floor that touched my bare feet was unusually like an ice cube. I endured the texture of the sticky soles and tried hard to avoid seeing the face of the eldest son as much as possible. First of all, she hung the window tightly closed. Then he turned to the cradle to hold the child.

The child and the monster had no small signs when they approached to see if they were asleep. But the moment you look inside.

The monster quickly closed his eyes.

It even killed breath naturally as if it had been asleep from the beginning. As Grizelda thinks, it was a quickness that couldn't come out unless she looked at her movements from the beginning. But Grizelda saw it.

Why do human whites stand out in the dark so far?

Eye. The monster's eyes rolled in front of Grizelda's face. And she clearly witnessed the void that had been revealed before. It was clearly watching the sleeping child lying next to me. Grizelda stepped back without even holding the child. what.

What were those eyes?

Eyes that looked like a traitor seeking an insidious opportunity. This is the eye of a suckling child who cannot discern? What's more, this guy wasn't a skin that only lived without his mind.

Is this really a child? no.

Are you truly human? Every piece of skin seemed to have thorns.

Eventually, starting that day, I started to sleep in an uncomfortable sleep sitting in a chair far from the cradle. That was because it was the only place that could get out of sight of the eldest son... .

However, even the fear that seemed to be seldom extinguished did not fill six months. Probably this was the reason I felt more breathless to dwell on the past. Even Grizelda, who suffered from a grotesque daily life, did not leave him alone.

In particular, since Giovinetta's cries of cries poured over her head even before dawn, she could not afford to measure or weigh deeply whether or not the heinous memories were truly a nightmare. Leisure was a luxury.

Yes, as my husband said, it must have been just a terrible dream.

Fading may have been a natural step as it was too real to be from the beginning. The memory of the black color was wiped out by the flowing time and completely lost its color. After about three months, the number of nightmares decreased significantly. After five months, I could sleep almost every day. Nevertheless, I couldn't stop talking to myself that sometimes popped out small.

This is a person.

Grizelda would repeat it like a prayer. When suddenly a new goose bumps from deep in your heart. When breastfeeding the eldest son. On the night before forty-five days, when I saw the eldest son, who was sleeping well, gazed into the dark air without blinking once, I remembered it more desperately than any other moment. This is a person.

It's a person.

“I saw a bat.”

Grizelda's husband muttered to himself.

"Yes?"

“It was a huge, huge bat… . I do not know. Was it really a bat? It's too big... . Strangely, there was only one pair of wings.”

It was the day when he couldn't tell whether it was really a nightmare or if he was alive, a day in broad daylight about a year after Gongbi gave birth to twin brothers and sisters.

My husband, whom I met after a long time, had a dark complexion. The blonde, which lost its luster and became bright, was very sad. As if he couldn't even eat blood, his shaky cheeks were even like someone else's Youngpan.

“It’s always dark.”

Said my husband depressed.

“It's probably night. I'm floating in the air where I don't know if it's by the door of our bedroom. I feel cold, but strangely I can't feel my body. I can see black water seeping through the twisted window frame. You can also see the water run down the wall and collect on the floor. I wonder if it's rainwater when you hear the crying of the far sky. So I think it's one rainy night... .”

The husband swallowed the horse for a while. Grizelda was quite embarrassed. Which part is so painful? As one day he himself told Grizelda, in fact, until then, his story also seemed to be nothing more than a mere nightmare. A giant bat. Compared to the absurd content, I was worried that the voice was very serious and complicated, but Grizelda listened silently.

“And it… . The bat... I'm standing on the floor, stepping on the water.”

“Seo? Is it a bat?”

"Huh. I'm standing on my two feet. In a way, it's not like a bat, it's like a person.”

It was next that the heart rattled.

“It has a snake-like tail. So… It's a giant bat with a snake tail and a human standing Whatever it is, it's certainly a bigger flying beast than any man. Black and dark... . The dark blue skin is like bronze. Any devil... It's like a devil.”

Grizelda immediately recalled the devil standing on the bed in the mountain room. The back became cool. My heart jumped randomly. The reason why I was able to smack in my heart saying that it couldn't be, is because the devil in her nightmare had no wings.

The giant one, by mistake, was not a bird-like figure.

Of course, its appearance was indescribably ugly, but although it had bronze skin and a snake tail, it was clearly a wingless one-armed. No, the last time I saw it, my arm grew. Yes, the arm... .

The goose bumps up.

“At first glance, it’s like your shadow… . Yes, it stands behind you. Always standing behind you. And you stand in front of it, by the bed. You look expressionlessly at something on the bed. You, with a hard white face, don't look like you, so when you get closer, you see black water running down your cheeks like the rain from before. And on the bed... .”

The husband, who swallowed a dry saliva, as if trying to say something he couldn't say, opened his mouth.

“I have a baby.”

“… Kid?”

Grizelda asked, half-soaked. My fingertips and toes started shaking. What the hell is this? It was difficult for Lee to breathe, wondering if he was having a nightmare about what he had seen.

However, her husband, who was busy recalling her dreams, did not seem to notice her shock. Her husband's blue eyes, half immersed in golden eyelashes, were gazing in the air. My husband replied slowly.

"okay. I don't know who this is, but... . Actually, he was also crying, yeah... . The child is crying hard. I think I'll run out of breath soon. I dumbly noticed the cries all the time. I don't know what to do with my bodyless, so the bat spreads its wings while wandering around. I call you, but you don't seem to see me or hear me.”

“… … .”

“At that time, you look just like a doll. It grabs your arm, and you leave your body to it. It looks like that. I think. Why not run away? Why don't you give up your body? Maybe I can't resist it? Then, you... I bow to the child.”

My husband, who talked so far, couldn't talk for a while. It seemed to be the part behind the painfully imprisoning husband so that the whole body was energized.

The painfully pressed eyelid was trembling. This man catches people like this once and for all. One side of Grizelda's heart was sorrowful because it was a weakness that didn't match.

My husband was one of the warriors who had been practicing Gongbi from the Ducomeng Territory. All of the people from there were indistinct and lacked vitality, but my husband was also part of an exceptionally cold axis.

He is a man who is more like a knife than anyone with a dwarf skeleton, not like a person with a knife. A man who is not easy to talk about because he has the impression of putting ice on the ice.

Grizelda, who met the man who was also difficult in shadows, in a narrow corridor was frightened. The man almost screamed when he handed the bunch of wild flowers picked up like a pile of flowers. Still, a cold expression moved only his lips. He said that he was sorry and that it was okay to refuse, and he stepped aside and opened the road.

The two stood tall, with the sunlight striking through the narrow barrels of the eyes like a border. The man, who had completely hardened under the shade, was only scolded by the subject of not even cracking his eyebrows that were still fierce.

Grizelda was almost confused. People's temperature may be different from time to time, but if it's different, isn't it too different?

No, why are there so many tears again? On that day, when Grizelda was almost the first meeting, she had to pat her husband's blushing back. He was a man who wasn't even funny.

Even more funny than this, Grizelda loved such a husband very much. And I was loved. The two managed to have a passionate relationship. Soon after, they even had children, so they got married without a matchmaking. happy.

But the child was still born. Grizelda first realized that day what the sorrow that lifted her heart was saying. It was the sadness that I somehow endured because I had a husband who was watching over me.

Needle-like sunlight broke through the leaves and fell over the heads of the two. Grizelda covered her husband's cheek, sometimes flashing, in the shade of a windy tree. He closed his eyes and grabbed the back of Grizelda's hand.

Grizelda cleared his breath. He is struggling. It's not my dream to be surprised to see the lid of the pot, and to be surprised to see it grow up, but it's not when I'm first in vain.

"It's okay."

She said soothingly.

“I'll listen. Let's talk.”

My husband slowly opened his eyes. The only visible part of the wall that could not hide the pain stared at Grizelda. He hugged Grizelda's body as if he was shrinking. And a low voice ringing in my ears.

Grizelda opened his eyes.

At sunset, the husband, called by the deacon, returned to the parade. Grizelda stood under a tree in the distance, staring at the shadows of the night creeping on my toes. The ending of the dream was a bit shocking, but I didn't feel much fear because it wasn't likely.

Why the hell am I?

Even though he was dead, he wasn't the one who would do that. But strangely, my head rang and was blank. Yes, it is unlikely. But I've been through it once before… .

"father."

Suddenly, the sight I saw only a few days ago revived before my eyes. After giving birth to twins, it seemed to be quiet for a while, and then it was like a gongbi's icefield, where the seizure recurred recently.

Outside the window, Bambi was tracking down. The air that filled the inner room was damp. Gongbi stood next to the cradle on which the twins were lying, and chanted low.

“… Do you know. I blamed you. I didn't even understand. Why can't you bury it or burn it? How come every time like a sick man wandering outside the city walls in search of opium flowers... like that… Are you hovering around the basement? It would have been nice if I gave it to someone else.”

It was a swampy voice.

“… I know now though. Maybe you couldn't stand it. I wasn't confident to use it, but I didn't have the confidence to throw it away, so I couldn't withstand my anxiety. So so... . … It's weird too. I had no choice but to call him back. Other than that, there seemed to be no way to calm this burning anxiety. Weird. Weird… It's work. Weird… .”

The back figure, where only the skin remained white, looked inside the cradle and left.

Suddenly a chill came to my mind. Grizelda couldn't figure out how long he had been out of his mind. It was dark everywhere.

He raised his head to confirm the position of the sun. The sky that swallowed ashes, the light was not visible. In the western corner, a dark dark cloud, thick like a thorn bush, was seen stretching branches toward the fortress. Tonight... .

It seems to start earlier than usual.

Grizelda walked to the pylon. I couldn't erase a single thought throughout my walk on the rare back road. It wasn't about a gloomy dream of bullying her husband. Just, my husband's last words, saying that he was suffering from a nightmare for the fifth day, caught my heart. Is it a coincidence?

Full moon.

Grizelda, and my husband called it. I had no choice but to watch it and all the'work' you do, he said.

You lean down, and I'm getting out of breath. I want to stop you, but I don't have a leg to reach, no arm to take it off. In the end, I cry a little to you. Then, in an instant, the wall in our bedroom collapsed. From ceiling to floor at once.

Suddenly it's outside.

It doesn't rain. Instead, gray snow is flying over the black sky. If something is strange and you take a closer look, it's not snow, it's petals. Yes, dozens of hundreds of petals are flying in the sky. And you are tied up on a wooden step

The people of the fortress surround you and watch you. They shout out that they are murderers and point at you with one voice. You, who are blindfolded, cry as you call me. There are several bunches of red flowers blooming on the hem where you are standing.

The flowers are like beasts. Dozens of red petals spread in the air like a long tongue, and gradually spread to your skirts fluttering in the wind. If the white and red petals soar and split the dark night, it's a Grizel. He said.

You are burning... .

My husband dries up from day to day.

Now, he suffered, saying that if he naps for a while, he dreams of a dream like a road. It was also said that Grizelda, who burns even when he closes his eyes, is going crazy. The arm that held Grizelda, who was crying because he couldn't press his worries from time to time, had only a prominent skeleton.

Though she knew it wasn't Grizelda, she doubted her eldest son. I even tried to stay all night with my trembling open eyes. Of course, there was no such thing as a suckling who couldn't control his throat burned with blue flames and turned into a devil.

Then one day, my husband said with sick eyes.

“I will protect you.”

Although his dark eyes still dried up Grizelda's blood, he was calmer and more determined than usual. Since that day, my husband has kept his mouth out of the'bat' he dreamed of. It seemed to be continuing the routine somehow. I wondered if everything came back to my place. Grizelda was very relieved.

She didn't know. At that time, her husband was already standing on the border between the world in hand and somewhere beyond reason. Isn't the word funny? Keep it.

From what?

About a few months, relatively quiet days passed.

After a fierce conflict in her own way, Grizelda asked an elderly maid for twins and then left the child's room.

It was the reason why my appetite kept pulling. Even though the luncheon was finished safely, it seemed that I couldn't see the children without asking for another week. She often stepped out of the tower.

The kitchenette located on the eastern outer tower wasn't too far. As soon as he stepped in over the border between the slate and the sandy soil, the thick air rushed in. Hot suffocation. The inside of the neck is clogged. There was no other entrance, so even though it was an open place like a corridor, the air density was different.

The smell of savory meat soup vibrated everywhere. The appetite that I forgot for a while in a hurry quickly returned.

“How's Confucius?”

Someone asked the eldest son's regards.

“Are you still?”

Grizelda, wandering around looking for something to eat, turned his head in the direction of sound. I could see a lean and thick skeleton. Seeing the sheep staring at me, she seemed to be the one who spoke to me.

Grizelda approached Suksu. Suksu, a middle-aged man with sparse gray hair, hung with his whole body on a ladle that looked like a spear while stirring vigorously in an iron pot in the oven.

The hot steam rising from the pot that was almost the size of a bathtub was enough to fill a small bath, and the dipper soaked in it was longer and thicker than a child.

"Yes… . Well, yes.”

Grizelda responded moderately and quickly looked around. A cutting board, the size of a shield, was seen on a workbench near the furnace.

Someone had trimmed it, but vegetables and fruits were messing up the stomach. Grizelda squeezed a piece of radish root in his mouth. The crunchy sensation made me feel a little bit lived. She grabbed a few more veggies and stood close to Suksoo.

“… Confucius. You don't get wet, and you don't even feel like it. When it is time, he sleeps comfortably, but when he laughs, he does not know how well he laughs.”

"Right."

Suksoo's mouth was increased through the flowing sweat. Grizelda's hiss and whispers caught the attention of Suk-su, who was trying to immerse himself in the pot.

The tip of my tongue itched, as if waiting only for the day to see a secret that could not be revealed. When it comes to a story about a brother and a sister, she was the one who could arrange it for years to come.

“Hey, don’t say it because we’re together… .”

Grizelda shortened her words for a moment. He glanced around like a shoplifter. Counting the number of heads of servants going to and from the kitchen, ten fingers were scarce, but no one seemed to pay attention to the two women. In peace, I took my luck as if whispering.

“Confucius. When I see it sometimes, I think you already know the inside of people.”

"Why?"

Sooksoo made a strange expression. Grizelda, who picked up a horse for a moment, said with a lower voice.

“Hey, that’s the way… . wonderfully… You only choose pretty things to do.”

"okay?"

“Yes, yes. I can't put it long, but... .”

"Oh my gosh. Even if you don't listen, it's fine.”

Grizelda flinched and shut her mouth. It's awesome. The meaning was different. It wasn't the reaction she was hoping for, like a warm smile at her eldest son. It was in vain that I tried to put stress on'choose it'. I never expected it to reach, but nevertheless, I couldn't help it as the bitter taste rose.

Grizelda laughed embarrassingly without adding any more. In the end, I wasn't in a position to be able to talk openly or even to my heart.

I had no intention of giving back words without grounds. Even if you don't make it up, the eldest son has a lot of weird corners. What to do? The fact that no one other than her knew it was part of my heart.

The eldest son at the time was pretty in everything he did. At times, it seemed that he was determined to entertain Grizelda's heart, so the preceding story is not very wrong.

The face that brightened up at once even with the drops swaying with dryness from the exhausted body was always a curious rosy, and the bright face that passed away was immediately blown away by the aftereffects of fear that crushed my breath for a long time.

It couldn't be helped to see that each gesture melts the terrible feelings for a long time.

Of course, there wasn't a lot of crying like an infant, but Grizelda quickly realized that most of them were just imitating my sister. This is because the eldest son did not make Grizelda hard as long as he freezes the eldest daughter who is sensitive to small things.

Are you trying to imitate only the good parts of your sister? After a while, even hearing the eldest son's cries diminished. He was such a child who had no need to change his hand. Grizelda sometimes thought this way.

This person is like a person who wants to gather all the affection of the world in this chubby boat.

That part was weird. Even if he wasn't afraid anymore, the shock that seemed to be engraved on his mind could not be erased, so Grizelda began to be more wary of the eldest than before.

How can I forget? How, how creepy it would have been to see the appearance of the eldest son, who doesn't know what he is or what he is, staring at my sister's every step of the way... .

Grizelda shuddered once and shuddered the memories he hated even though he couldn't confess.

“Well, a little… It’s weird.”

She thought of the eldest daughter, who only cared about her eldest son, and Sook-soo turned her words without knowing.

“My heart is warm for no reason… Well."

A whitish smile slowly blossomed around the eyes of Grizelda, who quickly filled the eldest daughter's folly in the place where he had erased his eldest son. It was a sincere smile.

To tell you right, Grizelda was very fond of the eldest daughter. I didn't know how wonderful and pretty every thing I did. The eyes that come with her face when she faces, or the eyes that come in contact with her eyes soon, or if she avoids it, follows this, and if she moves away, I move, too, and the appearance of a child who smiles when she laughs and frowns when she frowns could not seem so good. Yes, just where is it good? Sometimes it was like my baby.

“Even by holding it, my heart feels stiff… . I'm pretty dead.”

It was a story limited to the eldest daughter, but there was no way Suksoo could know the inside. Of course, neither did Grizelda know that it was an emotion that didn't fit into the fraction. In the end, it became hot for no reason, so I quickly added a word.

“It’s a star.”

“Nothing strange.”

He handed the ladle to him as if he was going to receive it. Grizelda leaned over the handle.

“A child is not a blessing in itself. Besides, you've been through a tough job once, right? It's worth it.”

Suksu laughed, rubbing his sweaty hands on his apron. It was the attitude of an elderly man who said he could count everything even if he didn't say anything about it. Grizelda shook his head. Suksoo's words sounded quite plausible.

Yes, it sounds right. Maybe because she is a mother who knows the sadness of losing her child, she looks so pretty.

Yes, the eldest daughter is also in the blond wall, so the heart that was sorrowful and distracted would have been more tilted. She nurtured her whole year by feeding her with joy and sadness.

Even my child, who couldn't survive, would have been greedy with blond hair. The snow would have been transparent like a pond with the sky. Was my grunting lips thick? Grizelda gently pushed her grief into her throat.

“… Who is the blessing?”

It was just the moment to hand over the ladle to see Sooksoo trimmed her clothes. Another shadow cast on the boiling iron pot.

Grizelda and Suksu looked at the side at the same time. A slender woman who seemed to be broken was approaching. Expressionless like ceramics, she was one of the maids in the bedroom, ZiCleande.

“Where is the salt?”

“Then you mean no?”

Suk-su didn't give the right answer and looked at G-Clean. G-Clean, too, wasn't aware of what he expected to answer.

“Gongbi-nim alone doesn't seem to be like that.”

She replied without enthusiasm and stood facing the shelf. Soon he bent his arms like a willow tree and began to traverse the jars in a row. Grizelda glanced at the side face of ZiCleande, who was just checking the inside without complaining. Really... .

It was a sculptural nose. The cheeks with light make-up to make the complexion look good were quite beautiful even for me, the same woman. It seemed that even a good scent was emitted from the rich blonde that had long unwrapped where the hair was wrapped. It was about to be captivated.

The central women are probably so beautiful. Grizelda stared at the eyebrows that seemed to have drawn each year with a brush and thought of Gongbi. On the other hand, Suksu was bitter, as if saying that he couldn't see the vulgar behavior of four years with his eyes open. She exposed and frowned.

G-Cleane calmly opened her lips.

“If your child is precious, you should see the roadway. Everyone hesitate, but didn't you have a seizure a few days ago?”

“G-Clean… !”

“That's the fault of Confucius, as far as I can see.”

"You can't shut up?"

Sooksoo, who was listening, shouted. The voice was so loud that three people around him drew attention. As if I didn't care about G-Clean, I didn't raise my eyebrows once. Only the lips that erased the emotions were thinly closed.

Grizelda, who looked everywhere, blocked the pouring gaze with her back and stood side by side next to ZCleande. The gaze coming from near the pot was more painful than a slight thorn.

“I really have no fear. How are you doing this?”

Grizelda whispered low.

“I’m not talking about it without knowing anything.”

“I can’t even speak… ? I didn't mean it wasn't there.

G-Cleane muttered silently. Then suddenly he turned his head toward Grizelda. Grizelda was a little embarrassed by the temperature of her eyes.

Cool night blue eyes that feel rather hot. It seemed to burn my eyelids. Even though they have blue eyes similar to the husband's, they may feel so different. It was somehow difficult to face each other.

“… What do you know.”

It seemed to me that G-Cleande was upset that a young woman of a similar status had condemned me. As cold as his eyes, his cold speech fell to Grizelda's nose. Grizelda was barely able to beat him after swallowing.

“Hey, I… . No, I've been by Gongbi-nim for quite a while... .”

“You seem to know me as blind and deaf.”

widely.

A dull sound rang briefly. It was the sound of ZiCleande putting the salt pot down on the workbench.

“I am a person who was born and raised with Gongbi. He was the one who had to hear the sound of sickness every night in a windy wooden fortress. So, wouldn't it be natural for me to know more about Gongbi-nim than you do?”

"nevertheless… .”

“It’s not the child’s fault.”

GCleande didn't let Grizelda get in.

“Grezelda, you haven't seen it. These days, Gongbi doesn't enter the children's room twelve times a day, right? Each time, after listening to Confucius three times and then letting go, rolling your feet three times, memorizing prayers three times, why not leave the door after opening and closing the door three times? Still, you mean it's not the child's fault?”

Actually, you touch the necklace three times. It's not that important. The words I couldn't say were swallowed into my mouth.

"I see. Stop it now.”

Grizelda, feeling impatient, grabbed ZiCleande's cuffs. Grinde said, striking Grizelda with her graceful grace.

“… You, the nanny, have no idea what Gongbi mutters when he is alone in the bedroom. If you accidentally get in the way and miss one, you must refill twelve times. Have you ever heard that voice?”

At that time, G-Cleande suddenly shuddered briefly as if he had a chill. It didn't seem like a broken gesture. I could see her face with a finely crumpled brow, which had a pale porcelain appearance.

“Yeah, you shouldn't say it's your child's fault. He just... .”

ZiCleande, who did not listen to me even if I ripped it off, was surprised and stopped talking by myself. The appearance of killing his breath and smacking his lips was like a person who was blocked by a wall and swallowed that frustrating anger alone.

"I… I thought it would be okay if I just escaped these days.”

She closed her eyes tightly and muttered.

“Even if you leave like this, nothing changes. nothing. … It's creepy. Really."

After that, the words that turned into a completely monologue were followed by a lowly and miserable impression.

Grizelda lost her words to ZiCleande's fearless attitude. Her eyes on her back have been sore and hot, but she didn't know what she believed and talked about. It was uncomfortable and even anxious to be caught in this conversation that lined up the owner's inner situation.

She also knew from earlier that Gongbi's condition was worse than before.

No, I just know where. Rather, she was confident that she knew better than anyone. However, there was a good reason for not saying a word.

It seems that it was only a few years ago that rumors about Gongbi's wife-in-law were booming.

I might have laughed off if the story was nothing but vain without any grounds, but no one couldn't think of a curse every time the news of Gongbi's seizure spread from ear to ear. It's hard to pretend that everyone has seen and didn't see, or heard but didn't.

G-Cleande gently turned his head in the direction of no one.

“In fact, I didn't know how to go away. Anyway, before he died, he was the one who would break down one day.”

“2 years!”

From a few steps away, Sook-su screamed.

“Let’s hear it, let’s hear it, so there’s nothing that you can’t do!”

His fists were clenched as if he was going forward, and he was poised to rush right away. Grizelda didn't know what to do and looked around. I saw the servants who had only looked sideways until now, standing in their respective positions as if they would soon approach. Eventually, the pope began to tingle.

“The people in that family always did… . Somehow I went crazy or died.”

Even in the midst of that, G-Cleane was constantly brainstorming. It wasn't like her, the way he spoke.

“Now that everyone is dead, it is Gongbi’s turn.”

“Bitch, where! Where you decided to die!”

“I don’t know? It's all, a curse. In those days, I was cursed when I was holding people like a demon. I bought a grudge.”

“You’re crazy!”

“Rather, if the curse was a punishment from God, we could do atonement. I can never escape. It's a furrow.”

"stop it!"

Grizelda, who couldn't hear, grabbed ZiCleande's shoulder and turned it back. It was from the thought that this woman really intended to die. It wasn't strange if anyone was running out and looking for a guard by now.

Grinde, standing close to Grizelda in no time, frowned suddenly. He grabbed my nose and stepped back three steps. Grizelda, startled by the momentum, blew his eyes in despair. ZiCleande, who distorted the image of arrogance, asked suddenly.

“What did you eat?”

It was an unexpected question. Grizelda's focus was suddenly blurred, as is the case with people facing unforeseen problems. Uh, what did I eat? Grizelda forgot the previous Silang for a while and thought about the answer reflexively. Soon, he replied sparsely, not even thinking of taking his hand in the air.

“Rain, root… ?”

“Eup!”

G-Cleande's whole body bent violently. She bent forward, shake her shoulders and made a fuss. Soon I shut my mouth and ran back and ran out, leaving the salt jar on.

Almost as if to fall, the slender back that reached the pillar on the outer wall of the kitchen was hurriedly twisted outward from the shoulder. The hem that fluttered from the inside to the end was sucked out with a golden hair, and soon disappeared without leaving a trace.

Grizelda couldn't shut up. It felt like witnessing a small storm from the front.

"that… . that… ! It's like a bitch... !”

Sook-soo, who was staring at the direction where G-Cleande disappeared, with a fisheye clogged up, began to speak swear words.

“You have to put a bunch of red beans to get your mind off. What guy's snout is so nasty? That bitch, your throat will run away sooner or later. Cancer, I bet.”

Grizelda couldn't take his eyes off the doorway. After hearing the harsh voice coming over to my ears as if drinking water, I stuttered toward the pot.

Somehow, there was a slight fever on my cheek. My heart beats like a naked person in broad daylight, and there was no place to hide my eyes. I couldn't hide my unpleasant, embarrassing feeling on the one hand. Did I eat anything I couldn't eat? Putting a person in front of you, such a disgusting thing. Maybe you can do that?

“You looked good a few days ago, but why the hell... .”

It wasn't even a child... .

Grizelda muttered like a self-talk and realized. My steps stopped. That's not an ordinary thing. She doesn't have a husband yet.

“It's obvious.”

When I approached the pot, I heard the sound of a kicking tongue right in front of me. It was then that Grizelda raised his head to focus. Sook-su was whipping his ladle.

“There are many rumors about bad conduct, right? This time it seemed to be playing with a priest, no, why, you know... . That man with a smooth appearance... . I guess you're not getting along with him these days. Even so, it seemed like he was swinging his underside to say that his face was a little nice, but that was good. I'll just sue and die.”

Was it really unnoticed or pretending not to know? In Suksoo's tone, there was not even the tip of his nails for recognition. Wasn't G-Cleane so bad? I do not know. Grizelda said nothing. It wasn't just my job, but it felt like my heart was all down.

Dating is good, but it's a priest. Moreover, pregnancy.

The child would be an illegitimate child unless the man gave up the priesthood. And the woman who gave birth to an illegitimate child, ZiCleande, looks like a mana... .

Grizelda shook his face. Oh, I mean, a crazy priest abandons the priesthood. I wanted to grab hold of ZiCleande, who wasn't even in her seat, and ask if she had an alternative spirit. puck! puck! Already, the sound of crushing stones or screaming breathless seemed to hit my ears.

Suddenly, Grizelda's body hardened. This is because there was something that came to mind in a car standing upright and unable to do anything about it. When was it. Although the cycle was irregular for a while, it has never been so late. One, two, sticking fingers in her memory, she embraced my stomach without knowing. His dark eyes fell on the back of his hand.

It has been several months already, and I have not had menstruation.

I can bet it was just one day Grizelda regretted in his lifetime.

The day when I was convinced of pregnancy and found my husband, Burinake. A child who has been waiting for and waiting, the day that seemed to have the whole world even for a while to find her husband. Yes, that day.

Everything is over.

Grizelda struggled occasionally. Rather, if she hadn't had a child. Or would it have been different if I realized it on a different day instead of that day?

No, there was nothing she could do in the first place. Isn't it something that cannot be resisted or prevented by human strength? If so, it would be a tragedy if it was a tragedy that I could not help but regret it.

That night.

When she heard about her pregnancy from Grizelda, her husband screamed and ran to the warehouse to set the fire.

Go!

The firewood, split in half, bounced off to the side with a sound. At the same time, the arm of the husband holding the ax fell down in a short arc. Kisera Grizelda, whose appearance would surely let go of the axe, was startled and pretended to grab it reflexively.

However, the husband only drooped his arm and did not miss the ax. A sharply rusty metal blade shook beside his instep.

“I tried. Seeing Bear... I even saw it. I didn't die though.”

My husband said, receiving the hot sun pouring into the vacant lot. What else is this talking about? His complexion, shaded by the backlight, had no expression as usual, and was just iron.

“I should have killed it… . I don't know how.”

Rumble, sweat on his eyebrows came down through his eyelids and formed on his eyelashes. The husband lowered his head a little and stole the corner of his eyes with empty hands. Rather than being happy, it was the expression and gesture of a person who had somehow felt a bit upset, and it was certainly not the response that Grizelda expected.

“To kill, what?”

To her husband, calmly reporting her failure, Grizelda looked confused. I wondered if my husband had listened to me properly. My heart, which was overwhelmed with joy, quickly became cluttered.

Shortly before, she said there was a child on this boat. There wouldn't be good news like this, but what were you supposed to catch and kill?

Aside from the ugly content just by listening, the attitude of the husband was not like the joy of the person who would be the father. Alone in her damp face, her dry eyes turned to Grizelda.

“I don't know, Grizelda? I told you that the child you dreamed of was blonde, right? Also… It was our kid. So he... Bewitching you... My child... .”

dump. Like a gear thrown, the ax I let go fell to the side with a dull sound.

“I don’t know why.”

My husband mumbled low. He bowed his head to his chest and grabbed my back head. Only then did Grizelda understand what her husband was saying.

Lee is worried about the nightmare that was bothering him. After acting as if nothing had happened for a while, I just didn't say anything. Maybe the dream was still going on. I didn't notice. This man is not a sunken mind now. As always, even the form of terrible anxiety can only be expressed in silence like a wooden stone.

“Albe, calm down.”

Grizelda grabbed her husband's hands. His cheeks were seldom seen. I faced deeply split eyes. It seemed that the wave with his toe back and soaking in his body filled up one step late and was hitting darkly behind his eyes. I saw my husband bite my lips tightly.

Grizelda sootheed him.

“I see what you tried. What if I can't catch it? It's all a dream anyway. Don't bother like this.”

"no… . no."

The husband shook his head while being held by Grizelda. Grizelda took a breath. It was because the gaps shaking from side to side felt like eyes that split the white face. Her husband's eyes were sentenced without any distortion. The greenish sharpness. Somehow I was used to it. It was quiet, but it was the same spirit of madness that Gongbi was common.

As he said, he just killed someone, or the person he had lived through.

Grizelda's eyebrows were stiff without my knowledge. All nightmares that I saw and couldn't believe, and I couldn't tell myself about, came in line and step by step, and I felt like it was biting my heart. Grizelda's heart began to die from then, as if grains of sand poured through a narrow hole.

“You don't know.”

Said the husband with his eyes closed.

“I don’t know what.”

Grizelda asked quietly, trying to hide his simmering feelings. You don't really know, and he said a little in his mouth. She was a little sick of the ominous stories she heard from Zi-Cleane, or the madness that had been going on for several years since the day this fortress was publicly traded.

Of course, most of them were insanity of a public servant, but in fact, it didn't matter whoever. If the shape was the same, it was the same to her. The influence of the eldest son who scratches her nerves while showing a strange thing these days was also great.

“… It's not like a dream.”

As if you could hear it, the husband said.

“It's not in vain. That guy... They come to me. No, is it just appearing... . I do not know."

“Albe.”

“It sounds crazy, but listen.”

The husband cut off Grizelda's voice and grabbed her wrist. It was as if she was anxious that she would run away. The strongly caught flesh was sore and painful in the crushed container.

And a short silence. Her husband's eyelids, which had been tightly closed so that the back of the nose was wrinkled, opened again. He looked around for a while with a sharper look than before, soaking his lips once, as if impatiently, and lowering his chin into Grizelda's ears.

“I mean, night and day… I see it all over the place. Sometimes they stand in the shade of the walls, and sometimes they stand in the corners. Sometimes it hangs upside down from the ceiling of the venue... . It can be seen near the stables trough... . When I ran, the number didn't disappear, but when it appeared in our bedroom a few times, I almost caught it with this hand.

"No way… .”

No. It's a dream. Grizelda couldn't even say the back. Instead, I almost groaned a little. The wrist that was caught by my husband seemed to be broken because it couldn't hurt anymore. However, the husband did not seem to notice any of Grizelda's distorted expression. His focus was clear.

“What kind of acting he is. As I said, it's not caught, it's not stabbed, it's not beige... . Strange. There is no one other than me that has witnessed such a monster. I can't hear a rumor to know. There's no way he won't stand out... . Strange… . Strange, it's Grizel. Also… Am I crazy?”

“No, you… .”

I wasn't crazy and couldn't comfort me. Before Grizelda could respond, her husband continued his question.

"no. I can see it clearly. These days, he talks to me. "Soon". Just one word. soon. soon. what… What the hell is "soon"... .”

“That’s what you say… .”

“Oh, yes. What is it... . I know, Grizelda... . Grizelda, you know what he meant by "soon"? Do you believe me? No one else believes in me except you.”

“Albe.”

“Now that you have a child, you must kill it before it really happens. The one who doesn't know... . If you want to catch it, I think you can catch it, but I don't know how... . How to… .”

My wrists became more and more numb, but my husband's advisory answer didn't even show any signs of ending. Grizelda secretly began to twist. Even if I tried to listen, it hurt so much that I couldn't stay still. Grizelda, who can't stand, wants to ask her to let her go.

"Ah."

My husband, who couldn't put his gaze completely in one place and was just waiting for himself as if talking to himself, suddenly raised his face. Even though her slightly open mouth was a little vague, her eyes were a bit more like a living person than before, rising above Grizelda's head. It came down and went straight to Grizelda. Something good seemed to come up.

“I see, yesterday… .”

“Albe, please!”

However, it was then that Grizelda's patience had ceased to exist. Yesterday, what? I didn't want to hear it. She twisted her shoulders and grabbed my wrist and pulled it out. It was almost like throwing the upper body back. Two steps back like that. She missed her in an instant, but her husband seemed to be a lot embarrassed. I couldn't blink with my empty hands in the air.

"Can I stop now?"

Gryzelda, who had escaped from her restraint, shuddered as if she could not bear it. Then, she gathered her wrists in front of her chest and rubbed them alternately. Tears leaked out. It was because the chapped skin was sore and the heart was firmly broken.

“I've brought you the best news, but are you doing this like a crazy person? It makes me nervous too.”

At Grizelda's words, her husband seemed greatly surprised. It was seen that the slight color that was circulating in the tail of his eyes was washed away from the bottom of his eyes to the tip of his chin. Grizelda turned away from him and said.

“And I mean, if it’s bullshit, now really… I'm bored. Gongbi-nim, who changes ten times a day and twenty times a day, is enough... . Moreover, you. What did you tell me before? When I tried to confess, they all said'a dream', right? So, don't tell me everything you say about the'humpy' you saw. I don't want to listen.”

My husband said nothing. Whether he was breathing properly or not showing small movements, his chest seemed to prick my neck. Grizelda thought. This man, my heart is being swept by the sandpaper I'm putting in now.

But somehow I couldn't stop. At the end of the word, he knew it would be an arrow aimed at her husband, but the secret cruelty was quietly relieved. Because he didn't know that the unpleasant sensation he used to stabbing in the corner of his heart from time to time, he was surprised with my heart every time he uttered a word.

I shouldn't have done that.

“… I haven't spoken so far, but hey, these days, I'm very tired too. Here and there, wherever you touch your feet and put your body, it's full of strange and crazy people... To you... It's crazy... I think it’s going to go crazy too.”

If there is a color in the voice, it must have been black that day.

Grizelda first knew that day. Sometimes, without even knowing it, it rots little by little while standing like filth. The fact that resentment often bursts in the worst moments and in the most resentful form.

Even the emotions that I once brought out were not easily folded.

“You don't do this. Mine is a dream anyway, and yours is just a dream. So… .”

Eventually, she rubbed her lips and kept shaping the dirt outward.

"mental… It’s better.”

I shouldn't have done that.

An uncomfortable silence filled the two. When I emptied it, it was cool, but after pouring it, my husband's eyes slowly poked into my heart that became heavy.

Grizelda lowered her face diagonally, avoiding that gaze. I was short of breath. My toes were tingling and I couldn't stay still. She finally turned her back. I wasn't sorry at all, but I didn't feel like apologizing right away.

It's not my fault.

The husband did not stop her. It was when Grizelda sighed a little and took a few steps.

My husband's voice crossed my shoulder.