LCD The Devil's Cage

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Overclock, Aug 6, 2017.

1. Lil K.O

Lil K.O [Loki]

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait
    What romanc!?!?!

2. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    The Ohara arc is annoying. Translator shipping him and Nikorei.
    I skipped the recent chapters. Feels pointless

3. Overclock

Overclock Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I just realized something I should have earlier. Does the Knight of Dawn actually increase his stats? When he levels it up his stats increase sure, but I thought it had a separate effect of raising his stats. At Musou he should be getting a +6 to all stats. Is this a passive ability, or something he has to activate to get the effect.

4. Manah

Manah Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a permanent increase in stats, just like those iron skin or watnot you see in games.

5. Overclock

Overclock Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just confusing since most of the time upgrading skills increase his stats, but aren't considered an effect in the skill.

So with Knight of Dawn his stats don't go up permanently because he upgraded the skill, but because of the effect of the upgraded skill.

6. NeurogamiPrime

NeurogamiPrime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    man, the most recent dungeon is actual trash tier. what was he supposed to do to get to the side quests in this mission? it kinda seems like the story spoon fed itself o him and he did his absolute best to not interact with anyone and not ask any questions or listen to anyone when they tried to give him chances to get more information.

7. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    I just caught up and there’s so many questions in my mind. How much time has gone since he joined the game? It’s stupid how we only see game and no real life moments. He joined the game to make money to save his life. When will he do that? At what point will he think “you know what I’m strong enough now. Let me make money”.

Has he made use of the medicine/bandage making skill thing to make any bandages? He learnt the explosives making skill right? Has he ever made anything with it? He could make points with those two skills can’t he. And at what point is he going to get the potion making skill? Them recipes are just going to waste~

I’ve probably got more questions but can’t think of them right now~

8. phk

phk 『Lost Soul』『Master Of The Fine Arts』

Reading List:
    Link
    he doesn't really have points to spare with all the skills needing upgrading and explosives aren't really useful right now, i think the bandage making skill profits aren't worth investing in, i can't really remember anything about the explosives besides the fact it wasn't as good as normal ones.

when he went into the game i think his thoughts were more of him playing till he gets enough money for his operation and stop, but now its that he needs to keep getting stronger to survive till he is strong enough to be safe and able to sell stuff for money without delaying advancements or he will die from missions

he has the potion making skill i think its just that its basic and he can't upgrade it with points as he learned it without a skill book, unless you mean when is he going to get the skill book.

what is really annoying to me is him not being able to get his loot from all the kills, and what happened to the special mission from the world with kingdoms and sects? wasn't it meant to happen before this high school fiend mission, or was that one the mission just before this one? I'm confused because of all the special missions(not talking about the jail break special co op mission btw).

9. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if we'll ever get a scifi world. So far, its been nothing but modern fantasy and medieval fantasy.

10. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    Quick question, does he ever get healed? What chapter?

11. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if the heart still contains all three powers. Also curious how he plans to accomplish his main mission if he reimplants into himself.
    Not yet, but he could do so at any time given how much he earns. Honestly not sure why he's not prioritizing it at all.

12. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    He's a moron. :blobjoy:

blaze27 and jacobpaige like this.
  13. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if it would be a good idea to use the possibility that his amnesia is curse induced to collect info on destroying high level curses.

Also wondering if he needs to limit break his hearts' powers, or if he considered to have already done so.

14. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    It seems that past him's preparations were even more meticulous than expected. I wonder if his old organization knew that he was learning knight powers.

15. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder who he'll frame as the mastermind, his old organization, the governor, or both.

Wujigege likes this.
  16. Wujigege

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha, I have to admit that this anthology style makes it difficult for this novel to get boring
    If I do not like an episode.
    I will just have to wait 30 or so chapters for a new episode to begin
    I think he framed the Twenty Hounds

17. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    How could he frame them? They're the ones he's trying to convince that there's a mysterious third party puppeteering the whole thing.

Wujigege likes this.
  18. Wujigege

Reading List:
    Link
    I was referring to his conversation with the Sister, he mentioned Damien

19. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    True, but there's no reason for him to sick the SRA on the Hounds if he's not going to sick the Hounds on the SRA. I think he just hasn't gotten around to mentioning the mastermind to the SRA yet because he doesn't need to and it would have more impact bringing it up later.

Wujigege likes this.
  20. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder how he plans to limit break Spirit. I can think of a few ways for Intuition, especially if Myers is willing to help, but I don't think he's ever known a method to train Spirit other than his body tempering art.