LCD The Devil's Cage

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Overclock, Aug 6, 2017.

1. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't read the latest chapters yet. Will let you know what I think after I do.
    Peace!

2. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm pretty sure he'll let the leader live, but I wonder how many others he'll spare. He just wants to avoid a roflstomp after all, not create an actual balance.

3. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    With all the Hounds dead along with their backup, this is going to be quite a short war. I would think that he was siding withe the SRA, but that's a bit out of character for him. I wonder if he's got a plan to kill the other four knights and the government's powerhouses, and place Anne in charge of the world.

4. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    They really should alternate or something. If it's always Lawless, then he's just going to get weaker and weaker with each successive low rated dungeon clear.

5. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    At this point, it feels like the most likely way for him to die is from that disease he can't be bothered to cure himself of...

6. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone remember what his stats/skill levels were like when he entered a world for the fifth time? I'm kinda wondering how extreme the disparity is between his expected and actual strengths.

7. Black Frost

Black Frost Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Check out the reddit page: r/TheDevilsCageInfo/

8. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder why he doesn't just enslave her. I doubt her Spirit is even close to his and she definitely has information he wants. Or does his ring not scale with his Spirit? Or is it still on cooldown?

9. Overclock

Overclock Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is a question for those who read the raws.

Is that rich player, the one with the sword dawn title dungeon and who they call a mimosa plant because he's always scared... a girl? A female friend of Rachel, Wu, seems to have fallen for Kiran and wants to get closer to him, but he keeps hanging out with the mimosa plant which makes her jealous. She even calls him(?) her rival. Also, mimosa plant guy seems to be a great cook and even helps Koran feed Gluttony grow, so Kiran keeps going to his place to eat.

I kind of skip chapters for raws because it's way to much to read the missions sometimes with Google translate, so I don't know if there was such a reveal, or this is a running gag.

10. Overclock

Reading List:
    Link
    Early on the mc got 4 potion scrolls, one was even legendary grade. Did he sell those? He never really sells any potions, so have they been in his room the whole time.

11. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    How did Kieran manage to be in two places at the same time? The mansion blew up well before Kieran found out about the attack that he thwarted at the same time that the mansion was exploding. Also, why isn't he using his ring for these interogations? It's much faster and much more reliable.

I don't think he has the ability to make them yet thanks to Broker's suppression of him and the potions' high difficulty levels.

12. NeurogamiPrime

NeurogamiPrime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    that is a good question. many times it seems that the author gets really confusing with his wording which causes potholes, or at least situations that seem like plotholes popping up.

13. Black Frost

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you’re confusing yourself. He wasn’t in two places at the same time. It’s a change in perspectives. He simply walked off. Later, the ones hidden saw the mansion go up in flames. Then we get a perspective change to how the mansion ended up like that I the first place. It’s not that deep ‍♂️

14. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Perhaps you should reread the chapter? The guy ordered the attack immediately after the mansion exploded, but his people were already dead, with the heavy implication that they were killed by Kieran. However, the mansion exploded because of Kieran, who hung around after the explosion, found the assassin, interrogated him, and learned about the attack before leaving to thwart it. Unless he's suddenly gained the ability to travel through time, or be in two places at once, this is completely impossible.

15. Black Frost

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m gonna need you to post the chapter you’re talking about or start using the names of characters. If you’re referring to the the people Duke Wayne sent out to attack Sister Moni, Kieran killed them on the way to the morgue when we was following them.

16. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Since when can he target the snake illusion, or allow those not targeted by it to see it?

17. NeurogamiPrime

NeurogamiPrime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    damn, quidian underground got banned for consistantly posting original novels even after being told not to, so now i REALLY cant read this novel anymore. makes me sad. even worse, i didn't even read the last few days chapters.

though to be honest, sincei have been waiting for the day he returns not only to this world, but also to the world of the tutorial that he started off in, i am kinda disapointed by the arc. been a bit boring, even if it is set to the difficulty of a lvl 2 dungeon.

18. Black Frost

Reading List:
    Link
    Combination upgrading it and his limit break. It was previously stated that it’s not really a sword skill but more of an illusion attack almost purely based on the spirit attribute. With his insanely high spirit attribute in relation to those around him, he’s probably got a much better handle on illusion related skills

19. Overclock

Reading List:
    Link
    When did Kieran get all these marulyn inheritance skills?

20. Black Frost

Reading List:
    Link
    The limit break dungeon in the inheritance spot under the library

Overclock likes this.