Spoiler The Devious First-Daughter

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by pokapoka, Jun 17, 2019.

1. SandaeWitch

SandaeWitch Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhh?? Does anyone know the eng title of the manhua?? I'm really interested in the manhua but since i don't speak english so i tried to search it but still didn't find anything related to novel

2. Payel

Payel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's a manhua ?? Why did i didn't know? Pls does anyone know where to find it or know the English title ?

3. barngoddes05

barngoddes05 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t know about a manhua but I do know that this novel has been fully translated into English on this website. https://listnovel.com/novel/the-devious-first-daughter-novel/ As far as I know there is no comic adaptation of this novel.

as far as I’m aware none of the princes ages are mentioned in the novel and the timeline is a complete mess. What is known is that his father was the man who took the throne from the previous rulers it’s also mentioned that he was basically still a child when his father died as he went to live with soldiers when still a child so he can’t be much older than early 20’s if that. I always figured he was like 19 where as the other princes were in their late teens between 16-18.