The Dream You Can Never Forget

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Yakinori, Apr 2, 2021.

1. Yakinori

Yakinori Human

Reading List:
    Link
    I still remember the sun shining upon me in that dream. I was crucified and I was in the middle of two other students who were also crucified. We're in the school's basketball court and everyone was watching like it's some sort of entertainment show.

The other one was when I dreamt of zombies for 3 nights. I can still feel the exhaustion and anxiousness while hiding from the zombies.

How about you?

2. FIEND

FIEND i eat crayons

Reading List:
    Link
    I was at this stop light with my sister , heard gun shots and ran infront of her to protect her. Got shot point blank . My dream went all black. And after that it became all white and all I could hear was the ringing in my ears

Besides this i get the daily wack dreams lile zombies, apocalypses, playing pubg irl, and flying away to escape captors

3. Little moon

Little moon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's a dream from when I was 14 that I still remember. I found an anaconda in my garden attacking my cat. I tried to stop it and ended up being killed.
    The most memorable one though, is one that happened 4 times in a month a while back, 2019 probably. In that dream I went to a bar I've only been to once in my life and when I was going to leave the bar, there would always be 2 people following me. I'd run but was always caught. It always ended when I started feeling despair. Even though nothing ever happened when I went to that bar irl, I am never again going there simply because of that nightmare.

Yakinori and Devon like this.
  4. rhianirory

rhianirory Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    as a kid I dreamt about being chased by giant ants until I fell into a lake and was sucked into a whirlpool that dropped me down into a huge cavern with a bridge made out of light. I crossed the bridge and got lost in a vast cave system with lots of strange rooms.

as an adult I once dreamt I won the lottery and was able to pay off student loans and the relief at never having to worry about money/food/home/bills again was so huge that when I woke up and realized it wasn't real my brain crashed and I bawled for hours (talk about doing unintentional psychological harm to yourself).

Yakinori, Little moon and Devon like this.
  5. I Ship anything cute

I Ship anything cute [Chaos Twin :3] [Melo fanclub member]

Reading List:
    Link
    dreamt about cannibalizing my entire family, like i didn´t cook them or spice them i just ate them alive and raw, but it took me a long time cause i was like 8 in the dream.

i woke up only when id started choking on my mother's left eyeball, she was the last out of the 5 members of my family and I had been saving her eyes for last.

6. MMWO

MMWO *pout*

Reading List:
    Link
    An Unforgettable Dream?
    I have one. A nightmare. Horror. They managed to escape. They locked me in with the monster. And then I woke up.

Another one. Mom and me. Outside. Mom jumped out. Fell. Dead. Left me. I cried then woke up and went to find my mom to relieve my fear.

Last one. Zombie Apocalypse. Lots of people. Lots of abandoned houses but I found a fairy like house. I entered. I thought I want to live here but then I remember my family outside. Went out. My family gone. I was the only one left.

Is this the after effects of MTL-ing novels. My goodness

7. SerialBeggar

SerialBeggar Hate your family? Got no friends? Gimme your stuff

Reading List:
    Link
    I had this dream a few times and it was usually the same. I was mostly aware that it was a dream after the first couple of occurrences too because it was so unrealistic. The setting is that I'm standing at some fairly blank space and there's another, unknown person quite some distance away. Sometimes there's a chasm between us, but it doesn't come into play except as a dividing line. We start to play a very long distance game of catch with a roughly spherical boulder (a rock, not a rubber ball). It starts off maybe basketball size, but gets incrementally larger with each toss. Pretty soon, we're heaving a hill sized boulder between us. Big enough that it covers my entire view when I'm catching it. The boulder doesn't have much weight gain even with it's increased size. The only difficulty with this game is that it gets a bit unwieldy to balance when it's big. And that's pretty much it. There's no danger. The dream ends when the rock is so big that it is just too ridiculous.

8. Valenlovetine

Valenlovetine 「Love Saint ❤」

Reading List:
    Link
    Jumping back and forth over a narrow deep ravine bubbling with bright green liquid. One side was my family, who was walking away from me. The other was a sheer cliff face with a cave in it. Inside the cave was a dancing frog with a suit, like that evil dude from Princess Tiara (but a frog), circling around a cauldron with bubbling green liquid.

I can never forget it T^T

At least I woke up fast~ ❤

9. MidstNost

MidstNost 【 Reigen's Saltshaker 】【 Lingtian Raider 】

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Probably the earliest dream that I still remember. I don't even know if it's a dream or not since I'm sure it actually happened irl but I dreamt of it again?
    But it's me and my cousin when we were like 6 or 7 years old and got lost in her hometown. I only remembered the scenery was a couple of houses and it was dream-like and blurry. We ended up finding our way back though.
    2. Zombie apocalypse in my high school. I was still a grade 7 student (first year). It's a reccuring theme and the dream happened not only once. I actually loved that dream because it doesn't feel like a nightmare to me, and it felt exhilarating and thrilling. Me and my classmates were trying to escape from the zombies and trying to run across hallways and classrooms. The fear was still there though lol and i woke up a bit sweaty and parched.

Yakinori likes this.
  10. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just really felt sht when ya have undistinguished being in yer dream and nightmares. Like it felt like they invading yer mind. I dislike the feeling.

Fucking hell, I deleted accidentally my comment. Oh well.

Yakinori likes this.
  11. FIEND

FIEND i eat crayons

Reading List:
    Link
    U shud see my grammar after 4 years of mtl brain
    @LAOG can attest to this

Yakinori likes this.
  12. Chutori

Chutori Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    although it was not a nightmare of apocalypse or cannibalism, I have a dream that I will never forget. And he is surprisingly simple and calm.

It was in October of last year. In my dream I was beating potatoes in a wooden bowl, I was in a medieval kitchen and I could smell the food, I also wore maid clothes, the kitchen door was open and I could see a green lawn flying through the wind that made me feel refreshing. Then a boy came into the kitchen and he had two guards behind him, he had platinum hair and light blue eyes, he also wore a chic outfit. So I called him "Your Highness" and he smiled in response and I continued to talk while constantly provoking him and he had cute reactions, and then my dream ended, when I woke up I was fully awake and I had a fresh feeling, ever so i couldn't forget that dream.

well why the hell do i remember that? since I was little I always had frequent nightmares and insomnia so it is rare for me to have a dream so calm like this

Yakinori likes this.
  13. Beren

Beren Holy Saint

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm walking around in the bush at night by myself and it's a moonless night. It's a little cold and I only have a tiny keyring torch to light my way. Everything is eerie quiet except for the sound of shuffling/stumbling behind me. I know I have to walk faster but my legs feel heavier than normal. I can only hear those noises and the sound of my own heart beat. I have this feeling that I shouldn't turn around but I get more and more curious. So I turn around just in time to see something flicker out of my peripheral vision and into the long shadows behind me. The noise stops.

I don't like this dream.

Yakinori likes this.
  14. Vanidor

Vanidor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Falling through a bridge that I occasionally walked over on the way to elementary school and going through the ice below. There were 3 ways I could go to school, all 3 crossed different bridges. It's been around 40 years and I still remember it (maybe not perfectly but I can still describe it fairly well).

Yakinori likes this.
  15. MidstNost

MidstNost 【 Reigen's Saltshaker 】【 Lingtian Raider 】

Reading List:
    Link
    it's your past life...probably
    either that or you've read too much web novels

16. Chutori

Chutori Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    and if i find the truck-kun and be transmigaded to this dream ?! :sweating_profusely:
    but this is impossible. I only read too much shoujo novels and I have false hopes :blob_teary:

17. Deleted member 332070

Deleted member 332070 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Nightmares
    1.I ask an entity if he is evil and he just laughs
    2.my mother attacks my sister and wants to eat her(i see my parents as monsters)
    3.i'm sitting in side a circle away from the city
    4.i have to marry satan(or something evil)and have 5 kids

18. MisterBubbles

MisterBubbles [The Omnipotent No. 2 at Everything]

Reading List:
    Link
    I've had this re-occurring dream ever since I was very young.

Basically, I am a child attending a funeral. I am the only person there, and I pick a wild flower from the ground before I head inside the cathedral. My steps echo on and on as I get closer to the casket. The person in there has always been a woman that my mind has acknowledged as an adult version of myself. Often times the casket starts filling up with blood as I put the wildflower in it.

That's all.

Deleted member 332070 likes this.