Spoiler The Dreamer in the Spring Boudoir

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Alina Moktan, Jun 13, 2018.

1. RaNa531

RaNa531 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Me too... It's so...
    Compared to other novels... This is a little disturbing. In Doomed to be a Cannon Fodder... though the story is on similar lines, it's more readable and enjoyable then this one...

Gushishi, Aquaa and AlexisZee like this.
  2. Xylia125

Xylia125 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She was initially suppose to be a spy for the 3rd prince. But Ji Man found out that she wasn't as peaceful as she seemed and tried to obtain the secret letter that her master was sending her. She had NYX catch QLX's personal maid who had the letter. NYX found out that she was betraying the 3rd prince so heused Ji Man to set her up.

QLX was then sent to a deserted village, and had Jinse as her care taker. (Jinse was also a spy for the 3rd prince but was set up by QLX to be sent out of the household) so Ji Man let Jinse have her revenge on QLX. She then committed suicide by drinking poison when her other master deserted her.

3. a_b

a_b Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who was this so 'secretive' master???

4. kawaiiloverq

kawaiiloverq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably the second prince.

Guang_bao21 and a_b like this.
  5. Elv

Elv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could someone please spoil Qin Slilling ending, I think that’s her name or something, the MLs concubine who is one the side of the Wen Wen, who used to manage the house. I want to know what happens to her.

a_b likes this.
  6. a_b

a_b Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1

7. Tachi Works

Tachi Works Not a very well known member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happens to Ning Mingjies bride on the wedding day? reading the latest chapter im getting a bad feeling

Tatsuya27 and a_b like this.
  8. ziasen

ziasen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what will happen to wen wan at end.(she did lot of scheme ) .will she die or live?

9. Xylia125

Reading List:
    Link
    If you're referring to the arranged marriage with the princess, then yea it didn't go through.
    because someone probably the 2nd prince drugged the 3rd prince and lead Ning Mingjie's bride to the wrong room so the 3rd prince and the new bride comsumated. [spoiler/]

eagerreadergirl and rock.doll like this.
  10. Xylia125

Reading List:
    Link
    She took medicine to induce birth so she gave birth prematurely at the same time as the other pregnant concubine. Then with the help of the servants they swapped her baby with the boy. It evutally got discovered when the monk looked at both babies and mentioned which baby was the premature one and they went back to their own mothers [Spoiler/]

> > > open next at own risk > > >
    What happens to the Wen wan baby
    She later schemes when her baby was sick to get attention form ML even tough it's obvious that the baby isn't healthy proqby cause wen wan has not been taking good care of her baby. [spoiler/]

How the baby died
    Wen wan knew the baby wouldn't make it and so she tried to find MC to scheme something but MC ran away to another concubine courtyard. So wen wan went to the ML and tried to make him carry the kid but the ML thought she was rushing to him and Wen Wan accidentally dropped the baby and it died. Then she put on a show at screaming and blaming the ML for killing her child. Which made him pity her and feel guilty. [Spoiler/] [Spoiler/]

11. Tachi Works

Tachi Works Not a very well known member

Reading List:
    Link
    whats her reaction to learning hao hao is her son (no anger whatsoever??)
    what happens to qi siling?

12. nenuphar

nenuphar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want spoiler on what will happen to psycho cripple prince and his not so pure wife please!!! I hope they suffer a terrible end...I think it was something like: the princess died and the cripple prince who was in love was very sad and he was killed as revenge by ji man and her bro...is this that?

13. Hlubneeb

Hlubneeb Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There was a spoiler by the translator in earlier chapter that JM killed him for revenge of NSY's family with the help of that cucunbine that NXY brought back from their trip with the old emperor.

rock.doll and Miki T like this.
  14. Iaanita

Iaanita Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Debo aclarar que el autor en esta serie tiene 4 libros. Y no se porque razón el primero el cual estamos discutiendo se vuelve a repetir todo el libro 1 .

15. Iaanita

Iaanita Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Estos si son spoiler. Ji Man al final se va .....consigue la carta de divorcio... lo que me pareció chocante es como ML le explica 1ue cuidara a los otros hijos ..... y por supuesto a gato
    En el siguiente libro. Bueno depende de cual leas el que tiene una reedición de todo el libro uno o el que sigue la saga (son 3 libros si lees la saga) la novedad ju Man se va como enviada del emperador..... si nos damos cuenta en el libro se comenta sobre la lucha de los Príncipes por el trono.... es decir el emperador aun esta vivo el autor la hace pasar una peripecia de traiciones obviamente todo ya imperiales.... hasta que ella esta simplemente esta tan molesta que regresa..... claro que durante este tiempo para sobrevivir se vistió de hombre y se convierte en comerciante de granos
    Regresa y adivinen cuando regresa con quien se encuentra ...... si el idiota narcisista (según yo para hallar alguien que ame necesita un espejo) que la obliga a regresar con el
    La crítica en verdad a los libros es sobre ju Man en verdad es del siglo 21? La única opción para sus acciones sufre el síndrome de Helsinki

RBJ likes this.
  16. luckyman89

luckyman89 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone spoil how ji man would get her revenge from the second prince and how the second prince will fall? I hate how ji man doesn’t get a break from this story

17. Asha7

Asha7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What is the real end of the story. I read on NU on the novel page, someone wrote that at the end of the story there is an author's note which says, MC is in a come and would eventually wake up in the real world and everything since now and every character was made up by herself. Can I hope that it's true, that makes more sense for me and is a more satisfying end for me because I can't stand the ML and all the things happened to MC. So if she died or died naturally of age in her "made up" world, then she would wake up from her come in the real world ?

RBJ likes this.
  18. Hlubneeb

Hlubneeb Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There was a spoiler that JM went back to her world but she decided to come back to ancient world because she missed her kids and friends. How she could traveled back and forth, I don't know. We would have to wait to read it

Asha7 likes this.
  19. littlehan

littlehan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, is it true that JiMan's just actually dreaming and didn't transmigrated?

Asha7 likes this.
  20. SeiraJLoyard

SeiraJLoyard Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ji Man was angry at ML once she learned that he was her son.
    @Elv @a_b ML ends up divorcing Qi Siling, as she was the one that basically provided evidence to the 2nd prince so that he could kill off the Nie clan for bribery.

@bibi Currently, the Old Madame basically passes away due to sickness, which was exacerbated due to Ji Man giving birth to a kitten, Chenyu was killed during the execution of the Nie Family Clan.
    After 2nd Prince overthrew the 3rd prince Qi Siling provided evidence of Ji Man's business and that's how the Nie clan was able to use the large amount of money to bribe officials. 2nd prince used this to execute the 9 generations of the Nie Clan. ML acts like he cares for Chenyu and not for Ji Man, he divorces Ji Man, but Chenyu ends up killed with the clan during the execution.
    It wasn't explained really, but the Emperor passed away, the 2nd prince said the 3rd prince poisoned the emperor which is why he gathered troops to overthrow the 3rd prince, but unknown if that was just an excuse or not.

Does anyone know if the whole scheming/courtyard drama is done or will be done soon? I'm starting to get sick of all the scheming amongst everyone, and the fact that Ji Man seems to be "losing" constantly...I'm currently caught up at chapter 351.

Last edited: May 25, 2019
    rock.doll and midnight reader like this.