Spoiler The Duchess' Lewd Invitation

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by -NEAR-, Jan 6, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Gerald2020

Gerald2020 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    also i'll finish up the remaining chapters tomorrow night :)

angelhalo224, Onymous and Mitsuki000 like this.
  2. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally site is alive, and yep, chap 3 gave us the only thing we were missing from this shithole.

ML also comes and rapes FL to satisfy his lust whenever he wants without giving a shit about her feelings or her pleasure, like one would do to onahole.
    Seriously what a garbage POS

jenny, Viliel, Lucathy0000 and 14 others like this.
  3. Sherlockisk

Sherlockisk Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks again fo the spoilers ! You literally a godsend

ML I know you don't feel love, but did also forgot your common sense ? Because honestly you are beyond being a blockhead. You are just a jerk.

MariL, evanesco99211 and Geymi like this.
  4. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    Hating your inlaws, doesnt give one right to rape your wife as you please, treating her as object for sex without taking care of her feelings, mentally abusing her that she will be never loved and has thrash blood in her, co-ercing her by forcing her to live cut off from others while everyone she had leaves her behind and one who doesn't, has to starve with her due to it.

If he so didn't want to get cheated on, maybe treat your wife like actual woman/human and don't force her to divorce you.

And what cheating anyway? He disowned her, she is no longer his wife, she can do w.e. the fuck she wants to.

5. Gerald2020

Reading List:
    Link

Of course, this is all true! None of what is going on in their marriage excuses his behavior. Dude is MEGA TRASH.

BUT, in the context of the themes of this story, having read up to chapter 9, I think it's a pretty realistic tale of a breaking marriage (which is what I'm into!!!). IDK if you've watched movies like Blue Valentine or Marriage Story, but in a messy marriage/divorce what you often get is abusive behavior behind whatever misunderstanding/un-released feelings/etc has happened to have broken down the marriage bit by bit. That is one thing that I like about this story- that it's not totally unbelievable. For me, it's difficult to get into a story that introduces a situation that is totally out of left field (I recently saw a manga where like, this girl is an assassin posing as an office worker and she needs to kill a colleague... she follows him home and hides on the ceiling and waits for an opportune time... then the dude starts jacking off and the ceiling cracks... AND SHE FALLS RIGHT ON HIS DICK? HELLO? LIKE PANTY TO THE SIDE AND EVERYTHING!! LOL)

OFC, the female character tends to be the punching bag in these cases, which is another issue that i think spans bigger than this particular story. In too many romance novels this tends to be the case and the dude is always trash and then the hero, while the woman is applauded for just taking the abuse. This is an over-arching theme that requires more discussion above what this story as an example entails, and while I agree with everything you said, I also like to point out what I consider to be the strong points of this particular story :)

misswhimsy, anina, TaiyakiPan and 7 others like this.
  6. radical6

radical6 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The art is..just odd sometimes..like you know the proportions for ML? Its so funny i cant take it seriously.. hes packing but cant use it at all lmfao

Anyway i wish she ended up with the knight. I will also accept a ending where hes cucked tbh and they stay married while she only loves someone else. He deserves that.

jenny, Chizuru, TaiyakiPan and 9 others like this.
  7. Gerald2020

Reading List:
    Link

LMAO forreal! in ch.1 of the manhwa in one scene his dong is like... stupidly huge??? like i know he's described as huge but that's just ridiculous.

one of the things i also like about this story, is how sex is portrayed between inexperienced people and the idea of lack of sex can break a marriage. Sexual compatibility is super important in a marriage, and i think it's something that is often overlooked (So get someone as horny as you ladies!), and sex is a medium that promotes closeness between a couple (not to mention a married couple). When I was reading chapter 4, I thought it was super cute that our girl was basically telling him what she wanted and how she wanted it and Arthur's (I was right the first time! his name is Arthur) style of sex basically changes and is tailored to his wife's needs.

Man... if only he wasnt such fuckin trash :\

jenny, Viliel, TaiyakiPan and 10 others like this.
  8. keziamartinsb

keziamartinsb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why would she be kinda horny??

9. Gerald2020

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah sorry! This detail was part of the scene where she falls in the hole that was unclear to me how exactly it happened, but basically when she was held by both Semi and Arthur she noticed how big and strong their (or maybe just Arthur at that point, like I said hard tot ell) arms were. Homegirl basically felt them up as they were rescuing her lol.

10. Jessy003

Jessy003 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Gerald2020 please please more spoiler and Idc if it's so hot I will enjoy it

11. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Ofc like every other shitty ML out there, when the FLs leave them they suddenly want them back:blobexpressionless:
    lmao Semi got some balls, u go man!:blob_grin:

If they’re gonna end up together (which I’m pretty sure they are) then he better make it up to her.
    Better treat her like a queen (or duchess that she is) & kiss the ground she walks on:blobhyperthink:
    My girl deserves all the love:blobcry:

Anyways, thank you for all the spoilers! :aww::blob_pompom:

12. hoangmai331

hoangmai331 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okie if she returns to the husband then i drop this novel, it is shit to have the thought that you torment her , leave her starve to ask for divorce then after she wants to be with other ppl you try to get her back, i m sorry but this game is shit for me. I am happy if she have sex with Semi but i think she denied him, another stupid details.

13. raeeeda

raeeeda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ugh I hope he gets as taste of karma she doesn't deserve this. And also I'm curious in ch 7 if she did or didn't sleep with another man after finding out she has been sleeping with the ml all along. and if she did was it semi or someone else

14. Jessy003

Jessy003 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Gerald2020 thanks a lot!
    You gave us great and wonderful spoilers!! ☺ thank you. I love them! ❤