Spoiler The Duchess's Secret Writing/공작부인의은밀한집필

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by congchua1301, May 25, 2022.

1. congchua1301

congchua1301 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: The Duchess's Secret Writing
    공작부인의은밀한집필
    Cover:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Raw Link:
    https://series.naver.com/novel/detail.series?productNo=4451747
    https://m.blog.naver.com/PostView.naver?isHttpsRedirect=true&blogId=dbfladk24&logNo=221272013890
    https://page.kakao.com/home/공작부인의-은밀한-집필-[단행본]/53429027
    Description: (MTL)
    Phil', the author of the Empire's best imaginary novel <Return Night>, has entered the whole year indefinitely?!

Under pressure from the Elisha family, who was working as a popular writer while hiding her identity, she
    was forced to write a book before she wrote her poetry
    book. Inquire about candidates Meanwhile, Duke Lessa , who was

a ardent fan and strong supporter of <Return Night> due to Phil's indefinite year,
    is shocked and tries
    to uncover the identity of the writer who is hiding his identity.
    My butt hurts. A cute stalking on an empire scale ,

where two people with no shortcomings happen
    to find a mate who will respect 'me' !

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. dunnoperson_

dunnoperson_ was reading your spoiler

Reading List:
    Link
    xpeanut, Rin Lee, augacutan and 7 others like this.
  4. jsemere

jsemere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. blazikens

blazikens Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Silver_Owl

Silver_Owl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. hongmeowpanda

hongmeowpanda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MTL reviews on Naver blog
    (originally posted by Demontigerslayer in zinmanga)

Female lead: Elisha Rose Weber

Light pink-blonde hair, green eyes, pretty appearance. The daughter of the Marquis Weber family. 'Return Night' is the famous work of 'Return Night', which is the most popular book in the sales of large-scale war movies that are mainly read by noble men who hide their identity in aristocratic society where it is vulgar that nobles make money from novels.

'Phil'.

Due to marriage, she has written 19 volumes of 'Return Night' and has stopped writing indefinitely. Marriage wishes drop a note at the party, and from Lessa [ML], who picked up the note, a request to meet through the family comes in, writes a pre-nuptial contract, and contracts with Lessa.

Male protagonist: Lessa Blach Armund

A handsome man with black hair and golden eyes. The young head of the Duke of Armund family who has the right to the throne of the Sovur Empire. An ardent fan who has a limited edition of the imaginary novel 'Return Knight'.

A noble young aristocrat sees Elisa interested in the 'Return Night' book, whom she met at a bookstore she accidentally visited while being urged by the imperial family to get married soon? a book like this? said interestingly think.

He reads a piece of paper that Elisa dropped at the party, and asks Elisa, who has the same thoughts as him, to meet through the family, writes a prenuptial contract, and marries Elisa

This is a spoiler review. The Duchess's Secret Writing:

Aspel [FL]
    The male and female characters want the same thing in different places . In an aristocratic society that considers making money from novels vulgar, a famous novelist who only knows her family is happiest to support an orphanage with the proceeds and write books at home .

For the rest of the time, she spends the rest of her time in the library reading his favorite author Phil's novel and is happy to read and re-read . To her, the trouble with marriage is a common wish: A spouse who doesn't touch what I do, leisure, and gets along well on her own. Isn't it???

Their love story, who luckily got into a customized contract marriage.

Yeoju [ML]
    The male Joo, who is living in a rigid life, is gradually dyed with softness and brightness, and grows up with the man's leisure and limitless understanding. And the cuteness that flirts with jealousy is limited to his favorite novelist and wife. Be generous without limits Sweet pumpkin man’s wife foolishly developed without major incidents.
    It ’s not a short article, but it reads well the writing situation of the woman and the way the man slowly changes after meeting the woman .

It's fun to read and the reaction around the behavior Scene collectors' tips The male protagonist is desperate all night, so it's because she's desperate ... Virgin male and virgin female

Hello, I'm Roxana!! Today's romance novel recommendation is 'The Duchess's Secret Writing'!

As the title suggests... I write secretly, secretly.Let's go straight to the point There are no major incidents in the content, really.. Really.. Occasionally, trivial incidents happen, but very trivial incidents... It's just a romance novel added to its own sweetness. There is no level.. There is no sweet potato..

There's a villain, but I don't go there so I'm ripped off hahahahahaha I think it's good for a light look. Male Joo is a huge fan of Yeo Joo, and she really has a limited edition...

• Chapter 50 is to find out that Yeoju is a "Return Night" writer.
    • Episode 87: Yeoju is revealed to be a writer. It's later than I thought
    As soon as the Namjoo realizes his feelings, he goes straight ahead ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ There is no conflict...! (satisfied Saying there is something wrong, the woman's mother suddenly changed her attitude? that changes...Hmm.. once The story flows quietly and sweetly without any major incidents.

I wasn't particularly attracted to the female lead and the male lead. It wasn't very attractive. Are you a typical male female lead? Because it is a novel with added sweetness to each other, many people like it because it can be read lightly.

Hmmmmm In conclusion! Calmly yet sweetly and lightly without major incidents! I would recommend it to anyone who likes novels that can be read!

Last edited: Aug 17, 2022
    Ariary, SkyLisette, its0k and 9 others like this.
  8. Averyn

Averyn The Forum Lurker |ω・)ノ

Reading List:
    Link
  9. H20

H20 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  10. Macarol

Macarol Click on my signature for a surprise

Reading List:
    Link
  11. Lucy scarlet

Lucy scarlet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there a second male lead?

12. crystalleciel

crystalleciel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping for spoilers :blob_plusone:

13. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Series discussion

So, I'm confused with the narrative in chapter 2 of the manhwa. MC feels like a failure when it comes to writing, her book was barely able to be sold but had a following? The most recent before her sudden hiatus was 19 volumes. 19! I can understand maybe funding her own works, she is still a noble's daughter, but a following certainly isn't something one can fool or fake, ESPECIALLY if one of her fanbase is a duke.

Dofu and its0k like this.
  14. SkyLisette

SkyLisette LadyGrimmOfAutumn

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems like every dropped translating it after chapter 4, and no one has spoilers :cry:

15. Elisee

Elisee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler please :blob_plusone::blobsad:

16. EmySSS

EmySSS Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone have spoilers?

17. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Bump due to a recenr MTL update I found. Since someone mentioned the series already has 20 chapters, any sites that have it for free? I'll gladly read MTL just to see whether ML already uncovered her identity

18. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I know only korean raws are available atm, you’ll have to screenshot and mtl each image.

19. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    aww shucks. Too much work to do. Guess its the waiting game for me

20. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Same. I really like the story premise, but scrolling through the raws it looks like it’s quite a slow burning story with a lot of dialogues, so it would be quite time-consuming to mtl.