Spoiler The duke needs home education

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lilacforyou99, Apr 29, 2021.

1. lilacforyou99

lilacforyou99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Association Name:
    공작가에는 가정 교육이 필요하다​
    Upcoming Manhwa
    Raw link
    Description:
    Reincarnated as the daughter of a poor Baron, Estella has to work as a tutor to ensure her family well-being. She is hired to tutor the Duke's half-siblings, who are killed by their older brother in the original novel.

Estella decides to change that outcome, and strikes a bargain with the Duke. So long as Diego, the duke, doesn't kill his half-siblings, Estella will keep it a secret that Diego killed the previous duke. They seal their deal in a contract.

Everything goes well until the novel's original heroine comes to Estella, and asks Estella to help her get a contractual marriage with Diego. Estella agrees to help the original heroine and tries to connect her with Diego, but this time, Diego doesn't react the same as in the novel.​

Last edited: Sep 7, 2022
    Yuma28, Agavadon, -NEAR- and 5 others like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    Waiting for spoilers :blob_plusone:

4. EmpressNeveah

EmpressNeveah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    y'all spoiler for this??

5. Hazel123

Hazel123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoiler?

6. AkariCandy

AkariCandy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the manhwa out?

FL in the cover kinda reminds me of jooE from momoland :)(y)

8. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    <Male protagonist>
    Diego Tess de Berta

The male protagonist in the novel <Dangerous Duke's Contract Marriage>.

After taking revenge on the duke who has abused him, he is a great man who gains the title of duke.

As the eldest son of the Berta family, he is constantly being abused and threatened with death by his father and stepmother from an early age. He learns of an assassination attempt and can't do it, so he decides to become an assassin. After killing his father, he tries to kill his stepmother and all their children for revenge for safety.

According to the original story, in this novel, Diego kills all of his half-brothers.

However, a woman who notices Diego's revenge blocks his way.

That's Estella, who is the tutor for her half-brothers.

Instead of killing them, he gets closer and closer with his younger brothers.

She is a woman I like because she is quick-witted and has a clear attitude.

You may even discover something you didn't know.

The moment when half-brothers are abused by their mothers.

Thanks to this, I was able to organize the peasant house quickly.

Diego thinks that it would be best if she were next to him.

So, I proposed to Estella that I should marry her.

This woman is not enough to reject herself like that, so she thinks of connecting with another woman.

<Female protagonist>
    Estella Margaret Montiel

An extra who works as a tutor to earn a living as the daughter of a poor baron.

In the novel, Diego kills his half-brothers,

It has an ending that leads to death.

To change her ending, Estella begins to move.

Changing Diego's heart to kill his half-brothers.

In response, Estella had to keep her mouth shut even after learning about the story of Diego killing the Duke.

They make a contract to keep the children alive and not kill them.

So, Estella was thinking of living with Diego's half-brothers who had survived.

But, isn't it that the original female protagonist in the novel suddenly approaches her and asks for help?

In order to make a contract marriage with Diego as in the original story, the original female lead asks to make time to talk with him.

I felt sorry for her like that, so I tried to connect the two.

Somehow, Diego's reaction seems to be different from the original.

————

After Nam-joo decides not to kill his brothers, he makes a safeguard against Estellawa to marry him.

I know I've committed an affair, but I don't have to kill my younger sisters, and after that, I promise to take care of my younger sisters too, but I couldn't just let her go because she knows her secrets, so I said 'I love you', 'I like you' lightly and said, 'We I'm getting married,' he proposes to the woman.

Estella knows that she is not the woman who will take care of the man who has been hurt by the memories of her previous life, so Estella asks her to wait until the time when the original woman appears. And in the meantime, the woman takes care of her husband and improves her relationship with her brothers. Her husband also moves her heart to such a woman and confesses to her that he is truly in love with her.

A light confession of the male lead ▶ Rejection of the female lead (a false confession because of the original female lead!) ▶ A sincere confession of a man who regrets a light confession ▶ Refusal of a female lead (a false confession because she has a female character!) ▶ A sincere confession of the male lead ▶ I know you are sincere Rejecting the female lead because there is an original female lead ▶ Confession of the original female lead and desperate man

—————

But until the very end, the woman rejects the man.

Why?

From the beginning, she understands the legitimacy of her husband's affair, supports her, and remains as an understanding until the end. To the man who dreamed of a happy future after receiving her healing because of such a woman, the truth that she reflected as her final rejection was ‘Actually, I cannot accept your confession because you are an ungrateful man. sorry.' it was

For me, who enjoyed reading it for a long time, I was astonished at the sincerity of the woman in this part, and I experienced the experience of cooling off my emotions. Well, still, like the keyword of #regret , she also has a happy ending with as much regret as the man, but she can't help but regret that she had to drive a nail into her husband's chest and hit the iron wall like that.

and secondly,

The story of the prince and his first love, who was the original sub-man, was so devastating.

The Crown Prince fell in love with a nice and pretty woman who was his maid, and he was about to marry her, but the lover suddenly became his father, the emperor's mistress, and struck him in the head. Shivering with a sense of betrayal, the poison rises and growls because of a love-hate relationship.... It turns out that her benevolent mother secretly said, 'You dare covet my son who will become emperor!!! I should give it to her husband rather than my son!!!' and pushed her son's woman into her husband's bedroom. The woman in the mud is already in a mess, she doesn't say anything to the Crown Prince and the two become hostile, but...

When the Crown Prince finds out about all the facts, he realizes that neither the woman nor himself can go back. Failing to protect her woman, she apologizes for years of misunderstanding, and as if to apologise, she puts down her throne, and the woman leaves her palace.

The story of the sub was too exhausting, and the iron wall of Yeoju was added, so the ending was not good.

9. donaiseiyuu

donaiseiyuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    omg the story about that poor maid. this instantly killed my desire to read the story.