Spoiler Shini Yasui Kōshaku Reijō to Nana-ri no Kikōshi

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Aquaa, May 17, 2018.

1. Aquaa

Aquaa 『We Lost The Summer』

Reading List:
    Link
    I found this new otome type novel~where mc is reborn as the villain ~someone plz post the spoiler's ~

Summary:
    On one spring evening when I was eight years old, I realized that I was Erica, Duke of Aurelia’s daughter.

Huh, did I get reincarnated into a fantasy world?

Moreover, it was the romance-fantasy girl game that had the reputation as being bloody, 『 Liber Monstrum ~ Phantom Beasts and the Winter Princess~ 』

The face that was reflected in the mirror was the villainess character of that game.

After repeatedly harassing many characters, including the heroine, she would surely die at the start in a bizarre incident. She was a villain who deserved to get the consequences!

—I absolutely didn’t want a destiny like that, though?

No, for me who had remembered the memory of my previous life, there would be no such a thing.

In my previous life, I was harassed by an angry Yandere man who said “I am absolutely in love with you” by accusing me many things.

My cause of death was also from being stabbed by another Yandere man who I only had talked with a few times….

If it was the proud villainess Erica, would the misunderstandings like with the previous life’s Yandere men still happen …?

In that case, it would be fine as long as I dealt with the death flags that I had raised.

All right! First of all, before the bizarre incident began at the Magic Academy, I would strike down the death flags accordingly!!

It seemed that I was about to die.

Eeh, how did this happen—!?

Link:https://www.novelupdates.com/series/shini-yasui-koshaku-reijo-to-nana-ri-no-kikoshi/

Aymee, FunSmiles, Korleone and 7 others like this.
  2. Aquaa

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone spoil me~ (◍ ˃̵͈̑ᴗ˂̵͈̑)

nielyti likes this.
  3. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    *watch thread*

hmmm.... that summary....
    why I feel that the MC will then unconsciously make the seven nobles go yandere for her.... *cough

Nokita, Darcy, nielyti and 4 others like this.
  4. Aquaa

Reading List:
    Link
    *shudders* I hope this won't happen

nielyti and lazynoodles like this.
  5. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, 'normal' yandere males - i like very very very much. OTP Yandere men who kills - me running away with great speed.

So spoilers on the type of yandere?

FunSmiles, Yukari_me, nielyti and 4 others like this.
  6. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish to be spoil on this new novel! Hopefully, the storyline is lit lol.

Edited: So quick question why is the MC standing like that in the novel cover? that is a weird pose to do.

Warning: I can only due summaries because it is hard to decipher the mtl. Japanese mtl'ing is harder than chinese mtl for some reason.

2nd Edited:
    Instead of Ann wanting to go into the "Ruin", it is now switch to the brother (Klaus) who want to go into the ruin after seeing the MC's necklace given by her older brother.
    MC managed to hide the necklace from the sister but didn't think through when showing it to the brother.
    So now the brother is sneaking out to go to the "Ruin" which means the little sister will follow. (because if u see your older brother doing something sneaky, as a younger sibling you must follow. :cautious:)
    If both of them goes into the Ruin, MC must go to keep them from harm thus avoiding a death flag.
    So now all three of them are now trap in the Ruin....

Ps. I don't know what the name of the place they are trap so I name it the Ruin.
    (it is probably called the Spring Palace....tho.. :oops: lol)

MC and Klaus are trying to find Ann in the Ruin.
    They are being attack by monster.
    They find Ann but then encounter the evil spirit who named started it a Z.
    The evil spirit try to kill them but mostly the MC.
    The Evil spirit have an animosity toward the MC due to her lineage and anscestor.
    MC almost died but Klaus time magic save her?
    They beat the evil spirit and leave the ruin.

They get out and get scolded by their parents.
    Mc receive a golem like creature as a contract?
    They goes separate way.
    Klaus write a letter to the MC.
    The letter contain Klaus desire to be a better and stronger man in the future who can step beside the MC. He wrote how MC is a strong woman who deserve a strong man. Therefore, Klaus will become a strong man in the future. (Love ALERT! I think Klaus like MC)
    He also stated that the MC doesn't have to be his because he already her which he signed your eternally shield, klaus. (lol)
    Ann saw the letter and tell him to step up his game because the Mc will have ton of handsome rivals in the future.
    Ann is totally for the MC to be her sister in law so she coaching her brother to court the MC.
    MC see the letter and thought it was a challenge letter . She think the klaus want to get stronger to beat her in the future..so her distrust in human went up....

Welp, that is all i can do for this novel.

Last edited: May 17, 2018
  7. Aquaa

Reading List:
    Link
    (‘∀’●)♡ thanks ~

nielyti and elparis like this.
  8. Aquaa

Reading List:
    Link
    That's why I don't mtl Japanese novels they go above my head~i only mtl Chinese ones~ I appreciate ur hardwork

Rinfantasy likes this.
  9. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this np? Or true reverse harem?

10. Yumika12345

Yumika12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just finished the first arc and MC already has someone who admires her. His name is Klaus. The next arc is about the prince of the southern country named Auguste but I don't know if he's a part of the harem if there is one. There doesn't seem to be any harem tags for the novel

nielyti likes this.
  11. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    Whoaaaa! A challenge letter! This is too funny!!!

Is a reverse harem possible with seven different Yandere men? Wouldn't they be trying to kill each other or trying stage a double-suicide with MC or rape her or something? Hmmmm... Even I am interested to know....

nielyti, Fuyuneko, Suzune and 3 others like this.
  12. aceclover95

aceclover95 『Starry Night Translator』『Ruler of Sloth』

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm the translator, but I just want to say there is veeeery little romance. They all are one-sided, and not every capture targets will like MC, maybe admire her but not like/love.

13. Aquaa

Reading List:
    Link
    QAQ

nielyti likes this.
  14. aceclover95

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahaha this novel more heavily focused towards the mystery, actions, and adventures. Oh but the friendships and world building are also amazing~

15. Yumika12345

Yumika12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just starting the 3rd arc but does harold like her or admire her?

16. aceclover95

Reading List:
    Link
    He admired her. And he had a business-like relationship with her, with his skills in creating things/tools she wanted and her creativity in giving him ideas/challenges on what to make.

Edit: and besides, he is quite scared of Klaus and Auguste lol

17. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    ...i'm guessing Klaus and Auguste are yanderes. Also, I wonder what role they played in the original game?

nielyti and candycane_whack like this.
  18. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if this an ongoing theme? Hasn't anyone noticed the similarities of Klaus in Tensei Oujo and this one? Yandere tendencies not withstanding its the nearly the same wish to be the MC's shield, to protect her, and to be the strongest... The sadistic and yandere tendencies that seems to scare the piss out of anyone..

komo komo and nielyti like this.
  19. aceclover95

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm.
    So, the game started when the heroine reached 14-years-old. And in each scenario, Erica would be dead by a bizarre incident. But she was the cause of all capture target's dark pasts. In the original game, (if I'm remembering things right) Klaus is that sadistic capture target, Auguste is the playboy capture target with distrust for human beings.

Maybe Japanese just like yandere guys lol. And not only Klaus and Auguste, but also Edward~

20. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    wait. what?! onii-sama who's kind and super sweet in both the prologue and in chapter 1 is a friggen SADIST. You're also right both Tensei Oujo and in this story its been implied that they're both sadists.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2018