Spoiler The Earl's Bad Wife

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Galaxii, Dec 4, 2017.

1. Galaxii

Galaxii Anon-san

Reading List:
    Link
    Ran ahzu likes this.
  2. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    This is all I know :
    • The maid got pregnant due to the prince
    • Apparently, he's in love with the maid but she decided to leave to a monastery then later left the country, prince has no idea
    • The maid asks the MC to take care of her child
    • MC asks the ML if they can take in the maids child
    • When the maid gave birth, the child's hair color eye color didn't match the ML's, the colors belong only to the royal family
    • MC realizes the child is not the ML's, she feels guilty for believing in the rumors
    • MC's beloved sister gives birth to triplets
    • They decided to use her birth to make it look like the sister gave birth to quadruplets
    • Afterwards, the MC and ML adopts the maids child
    • The prince comes and tries to get the MC to divorce the ML (forgets why)
    • Someone who knows the MC during her childhood finds out about the child scheme they pulled
    • He tries to blackmail her to divorce the ML
    • He's been in love with the MC since forever and had been trying to raise his ranks in order to wed her but was too late
    • ML later shows up and basically scares him off
    • Later, MC tries to find out who's been spreading false rumors about the ML
    • MC met with the ML's old fiance
    • She tells the MC she abandon the engagement because the ML is 'too perfect' (like how men see the MC to be 'too perfect')
    • MC later goes to a secret party in disguise and and gets taken away by a masked man, it was the ML
    • Turns out the ML met the MC before a couple years back
    • People viewed her as the perfect queen, but when he saw her out in town with her sister, he saw her for who she really was

Last edited: Dec 4, 2017
  3. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    I went through it back when I saw series show up first on NU lol.

In addition to what @vsukio mentioned:

Essentially, the story is just about the jumpy MC getting wooed by almost overenthusiastic ML. MC is a ridiculously over-specced woman in abilities and looks -- one of her sisters even taught her how to swordfight lol. And ML is no less OP. As story goes on, we learn that poor ML is actually not a womanizer. The Prince he serves is the real womanizer, and he got tagged with that label because he had to deal with the fallout from all the affairs. Since he has a bad reputation from everything he's done for the Prince, he's had a terrible time finding a wife even if he's got high specs.

ML is also a super black belly character lel, and there are a lot of cute moments when he gets MC to be tsun and mostly dere. After ML's reputation issues get sorted out, MC and ML are like max fluff. The Prince tries to get MC to break up with ML at one point (because ML no longer at his beck and call since marriage), but MC refuses. And ML also threatens the Prince.

At one point, MC confronts a guy she knew as a child. This guy bullied her (kinda like pullling pigtails except he made her cry :blobawkward:), and when they grew up and met again, he tries to blackmail her into meeting him and doing naughty things. MC meets him to confront him and say no, but he tries rope her in again. ML magically shows up and confronts the guy while hugging MC.

That guy... went through some brutal training since he's a knight wannabe and the whole knight division is also under ML's supervision. LEL

Last edited: Dec 4, 2017
  4. Evelyn Guz

Evelyn Guz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    haha how cute, when i read the chapter and a bit of the raw i though ML was a masochist and that's why he fall so hard lol

5. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Aw! This is a lovely novel. Why in the hell i never saw this project before? Also, I wonder how that damn prince will be brought to heel.

6. lottie

lottie I am who I am

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoiler about the fluffy moments please

MatchaGirl likes this.
  7. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanna see the scene where the ML puts the Prince in his place.

MatchaGirl likes this.
  8. Ran ahzu

Ran ahzu “a very tired person"

Reading List:
    Link
    That maid that got pregnant really is a bitch:blobtriumph:,not only did she sleep with the prince despite being married without being forced ,but she also kinda pretended to be a bullied girl for :blobangery:MC,and half-pleaded half-ordered her to adopt her child under Ml's name as if she had her child from him:mad:
    Making MC misunderstand him:blobpensive:
    (According to what I understood from my meager MTL)

9. wafflebeauty

wafflebeauty Димаш Кудайберген

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn i thought the baby was ML's and pretty dissapointed at that, but since i saw the Misunderstandings tag i tried to think positive and welp turns out the baby really wasn't his so yay!!

10. Aina Seira

Aina Seira Princess For Life

Reading List:
    Link
    So what happened to the real bad wife, aka the maid?

11. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    When reading about the "maid" - she wasn't a maid but some noble's wife. She was truly of weak character - both physically and mentally. She was alone and lonely, never properly communicated with her husband in and effort to be "virtuous" then was automatically snatched away by the playboy Prince. For all her weakness she truly loves both the Prince and her unborn child and wishes the absolute best for both of them. She's more stupid and pathetic - rather than a bitch to be honest.

12. Ran ahzu

Reading List:
    Link
    But it's still not enough to forgive her for spoiling newlyweds' relationship,what'd she do if MC was also weak natured or shrewd? She would make an innocent earl suffer just for her lover's sake,even though I can give her some points for her dedication but she doesn't have right to ruin others life/relationship just for her own convenience

Pansy25 and morticia_addams like this.
  13. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok you might have MTL's some of the chapters so I don't know how exactly she tried to ruin the relationship but from what I know and from the latest chapter - she seriously tried to disappear and only asked the MC to take care of her child. It was the MC who wanted to give her new husband a hard time because it seemed he wanted to get rid of her decided to take her on as a maid.

14. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are there any rumors about the mc? What are peoples reactions when the rumors about ml is cleared up?

lazynoodles likes this.
  15. Ran ahzu

Reading List:
    Link
    Just imagine a situation where you are about to wed a man with a not so good reputation,and at the age where you can't do DNA test some woman comes and tells you to take care of her child,as if that child has your husbands blood flowing in it. Moreover,it's a boy,who,if you adopt him will have a right for succession before your children

Pansy25 likes this.
  16. Ginko Biloba

Ginko Biloba [♤Blackjack Sect Mascot♤] [☆100MB SPAMMER☆]

Reading List:
    Link
    So what happens in the end??? Do we get to see the kid they adopted grow up??? Will the stupid prince ever know that MC and ML are raising his kid if that really is his kid and not the noble lady's husband's. And please spoil how MC and ML's relationship progresses

Fatim, Pansy25 and Jukki like this.