Spoiler The Elegant Duke's Training Method

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Aug 17, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    resource.jpg

TEDTM.png

Title:
    우아한 공작님의 조교법, Elegant Duke's Teaching Method (MTL)
    Novel Link: N/A
    Official Raws: Manhwa Link: Manhwa Raws: Author: AB | 에이비 (The same author who wrote, "A Kind Goblin's Bird" and "Flowers of Worship")
    Artist: 반이 (Manhwa)
    Year: 2016 [Novel], 2021 [Manhwa]
    Genre: Romance, Fantasy, Smut, R-19

Description (MTL):

“You mean you want to play without knowing how to kiss?” Lillian, Duchess of Astrid, receives several pictures one day. The main character in the picture is her husband, Arthur Astrid.

In the photo, he was seen wearing a dog collar, kneeling, and being whipped by someone. In front of Lilian, even with a calm smile he had never seen before.

Arthur, who was found out about his secret hobby, asked for a divorce from Lillian, but she rejects him and offers punishment as a reward...

The secret teaching life of the elegant duke couple begins.

E898HcoVIAMS9Ax.jpg
    E898HsbUcAIzGPc.jpg E898IMGVEAQ7qfo.jpg

Last edited: Aug 17, 2021
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Table of Contents

Part 1, Lillian.
    • Preface
    • Chapter 1. A faint smile.
    • Chapter 2. Unknown World.
    • Chapter 3. Take it.
    • Chapter 4. The Man of the Past
    • Chapter 5. The whole story.
    • Epilogue

Part 2, Arthur.
    • Preface
    • Chapter 1. Rose garden.
    • Chapter 2. External world.
    • Chapter 3. A beautiful woman who opened her eyes.
    • Epilogue
    Part 3. Arthur and Lillian.
    Side Story, HOME.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2021
  3. quarantine is good

quarantine is good its august

Reading List:
    Link
    Are there any other sources of the manwha?

jkumi7 likes this.
  4. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There are no other sources and so far it's only available on Ridi.

5. EVA EVA

EVA EVA Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so he is masochistic???? And was he playing with other girls while he still have a wife?What a trash

6. pansikoser

pansikoser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i like this start already LOL read a translated prologue of the manwha, he's blaming her for him being like that...kinda want her to run honestly. but she seems to like him so lets see how things go...

7. cloerofile

cloerofile Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually.. seeing from ch 0 of manhwa, it seems like he was playing with a man..
    And the wife found out of his "hobbies" from a photo, as we don't really know when it was taken or how long they are married, I won't call it cheating... we need more information..
    I'm waiting for someone to spill :blobpopcorn:

Mi shiru, ErryChu, jkumi7 and 2 others like this.
  8. Naant

Naant Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @cloerofile yes i saw one of the picture, he was stomped by a man's foot. Really curious about the story.

9. BananaShake

BananaShake Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the duke was abused by his father. He loves Lily but his father intends to marry her? I don't know if I understood this right. He then kills him. He is a sadist and not an M. They divorced and he was devastated to the point of self-destruction. But eventually, they marry again? It was a happy ending. Idk. I read it in a vlog and it was google translated. I maybe wrong in some parts.

evilboop, Neyva, snzzykitten and 34 others like this.
  10. elhystine

elhystine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait so the ML's dad wants FL??

jkumi7 likes this.
  11. BananaShake

BananaShake Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pyo-Pyo, jkumi7, iabvaj98 and 4 others like this.
  12. RikaHirai1125

RikaHirai1125 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    19+ rated panel here from the prologue*

[​IMG]

13. iabvaj98

iabvaj98 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    (Can’t repost since I don’t have enough post yet lol…)BUT:

I’m not korean but after roughly having the web of the blog above translated and read.

From what I got was that the ML and FL actually feel in love at first sight. Got engage for 7 years and FL officially married at 25. FL found out about ML “hobby” at their 3rd year of marriage and confronted ML about it. Him asking for a divorce but FL refused and said he needed to be “punished” which lead to them doing sexual activities together. But it’s practically more like ML “taming/teaching” FL because she was such a novice at sex.

However, later on it was found out that the ML actually schemed the whole “hobby” thing and purposely had the girl Susan (from the webtoon) send the FL the pictures because ML has have sexual desires for the FL for over 10 years. (Known each other for 10 years + 3 years of marriage = 13 years together). But they never had a sexual life together because ML felt that the FL didn’t want it and was to “Noble, Pure, and Absolute Good” to want it and from the world. Quoted by ML. So that’s why he schemed the whole SM thing. He’s actually a very sadistic guy compared to being an M. (according to the post, if I got it right)—It was also stated that before meeting FL, ML was actually into orgies and whatnot but he changed after meeting FL and has hired women that looks like FL to do SM things with. (Confusion on whether it was long or short term). But the reason why he schemed was that he wanted to do things with his wife (it was stated that he ejaculate most of the time when thinking about her but he wanted to orgasm with her or into her (I think).

Anyways when FL found out, she was upset but forgave him because she realizes how much ML actually loves her to even go to that extent of scheming. She thought it was just a political marriage but seems like there was “love” in the marriage lol… according to what I got. Can’t believe they never had any sexual interaction for 13 years….

Going to the ML’s past. His father was actually a perverted old man and that’s why ML was abused and became distorted or how he is. (Similar to Christian Grey from 50 shades in my opinion lol)…. It was said that ML got his sadistic side then because of his father but he could never hurt his wife because she was his standard of what the “world” should or is like. (Pure and Noble/Good). ML killed his father because his father was planning on getting engaged with FL and he knew how crazy his father was and because ML already liked FL. He killed his father and got engaged with FL instead. Since he was a duke, their marriage was easily decided between the families.

Going back to a post saying that they got divorced. The blog didn’t clearly state if the divorce was official but there was an event that happened (something about ML killing a guy but it was later found out that he suicided) that lead to FL learning that ML killed his father. FL was in confusion as she loved him but can’t believe he would do such a thing such as killing and because ML felt like FL would come to hate or hate him already. He signed divorce papers and gave them to FL and left her to go to another villa.

If you’re against non-consensual sex/rape this is a ⚠️ warning.
    It's crazy to watch Lily, whom I love so much, leave me with my eyes open.

So I gave Lily a stimulant and forced her into sex.

Seeing Lily, whom he tamed to intentionally hurting her.

They said all sorts of insulting things like being vulgar, like a whore, etc.

Lily, the crazy one, heard those things too...

But in the end, he couldn't hide his heart, so he told Lily.

You, you're pretty...pretty...pretty ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

He writes all the divorce papers to Lily, and Arthur leaves for the villa...

The two couples separated

He became sad/depressed so he started taking sleeping pills and stopped eating which eventually lead to him getting sick. There was a rumor that he got cancer, which he didn’t —LOL. So FL came and visited him. ML then confessed why he killed his father and that it was accidental because he was enraged that his father wanted to marry FL and knew what his father wanted to do to her…. FL loved ML too much that after the confession she dropped her values and morals and they both remarried? Or stayed married….? I’m not sure. That’s like the end of the main story from the blog.

Happy Ending lol…..

The blog also states that in the epilogue, ML was said to be a “shy guy” but on average he can ejaculate up to 4 times . FL was pregnant in the epilogue and they had sex and VERY explicit things happened… if you guys could imagine… pregnant x sex…..
    MILK LOTS OF MILK and I’m not talking about from below the waist… according to blog arthur…. Bruh…

Conclusion from the blog Arthur, they stated it was a very good story and that it may sound extreme but the ML was overall a great? Man. Sexy and obsessed yet overprotective. I mean 13 years of nothing lol… The post also said it’s not as violent as it sounds and that the fluidity of the storyline is great and understandable. Focus a lot on how ML wants FL and how he “DEEPLY” cares for her. Lots of vulgar sex that could be quite terrifying according to the post lol…. But overall, great story.

This is just what I got from the post it’s not what I actually read myself of the novel or something lol. So this may inaccurate.

(From Web Translation / MTL):

Briefly speaking, the points about the work are:

1. Among the medium-length high-water water, like

Even with a simple storyline, the emotional lines of male and female characters stand out.

I especially liked the 2nd part Arthur's point of view haha

Every time I think of low-level and vulgar things against Lily, it's terrifyingly thrilling.

2. The scene is very crisp and well written...and it's erotic...

There are various positions and various plays (outdoor, ㅁㅇ, ㅇㅅ, etc.).

In the epilogue, I felt that the scenes with Lily, a pregnant woman, were really nucleo-nuclear...

Milk comes out... (Omit more than that)

He is a very shy man who ejaculates 4 times on average.

3. You say you enjoy sadistic sexuality, but to the extent that you actually feel repulsed?

Violent and no such description! Rather, it focuses on the scenes where the male protagonist acts for the female protagonist.

So good...

4. Smart, dignified and elegant without a sweet potato

I liked the dual aspect of being developed at night and accepting everything limited to males.

What are you doing with the male lead...Sexy and obsessive, three-time perfection

5. No bad tones or annoying elements~~~

It is a story that focuses solely on the male and female protagonists and focuses on the relationship and emotions between the two.

Conclusion: I recommend it because it's really fun ^^

Last edited: Aug 17, 2021
  14. EVA EVA

EVA EVA Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did he really sex with women who looked like FL?But I think he didn't sex, just watch SM as it says (You pay money to buy a woman who is similar to your wife, whip you or watch the game)So I don't think he cheated on her.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2021
  15. dreams28281

dreams28281 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    if they were engaged for 7 years then he did cheat whether or not he had sex with her lookalikes or just whipped them. well....i guess i'll keep my expectations low for now before I decide whether I'll put him in the trash ML list or not

16. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Sometimes I really can’t wrap my head around the logic of these MLs. He wants a sexual relationship the FL but bc he thinks she pure and all that he, according to the FL in the manhwa, always avoids her and doesn’t even smile at her which leads her to thinking that he doesn’t love her and that it’s a loveless political marriage which leads her to believing it is and so acting like it. Then this leads to ML thinking she doesn’t want a relationship bc she acts like it’s a mere political marriage which he made her believe and doesn’t want it but they don’t even share the same bed a lot bc this fool avoids her. Bruh you dug a hole for yourself:facepalm::blobpopcorn_two:

Also, considering the setting, for these aristocrats/nobles a loveless marriage and affairs are normal so his actions didn’t help the relationship at all. She thinks they’re a ‘normal aristocratic couple’ and although the photos that were sent to her was surprising, she thought it was normal since it happens a lot with their kind.
    Anyways, more spoilers plsss:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

EDIT: After reading chapter 3 knowing that he planned the photos, the way he’s acting really pisses me off…:blobexpressionless:

EDIT: Thinking more about it and fuk the ML. The whole ShE’s So PuRe bullsh*t is so infuriating. It not ok to do it with the FL but it’s ok to do it with other ppl?????:confusedcatblob::derpyblob: idc if he didn’t do it (go all the way/fuk) with others, being with other people and doing anything physical/intimate while engaged or in a relationship unless the other party knows and is ok with it (open relationship), then it’s cheating! Anything to justify this is just an excuse. Oh! He has needs? Well he should’ve done it with the FL! He has his needs and guess what, she has hers too she’s not a fuking saint. It doesn’t even seem like she would be against it bc she even wonders the fact that ML avoids her. So his whole keeping her pure or whatever is a load of B.S.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2021
  17. Eelillya

Eelillya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Someone needs to educated the author that milk production is triggered by labor.

noula, greeneyedfairy and pansikoser like this.
  18. evanesco99211

evanesco99211 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Uh, trigger, yes, but from my reading, it can also be induced even among virgins although it is easier among pregnant women and mothers. Do correct me if I'm wrong though since I'm not in medical field.

19. pansikoser

pansikoser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i'm ignoramus about that LOL but i do recall once the 1st term of pregnancy flows smoothly technically your body can produce proper breast milk. but i don't know the quantity. also, we can't be compared to the quantity with cows though...

wow, in the 13 yrs they were "together", how much of those days or minutes did they even bother to spend time or talk with each other like normal...friends... LOL anyway, it did say ML had his mind warped at some point cause of his psychopathic father. i'm more...wonder what those SM with women moments were. like was he just watching??? or did he indulge LOL i don't think he would if he can discipline himself enough to not over step his boundaries, that he should've discussed with his "wife" in the first place, ugh...

20. AileeB

AileeB Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is what I got from another korean forum. The events in the novel are detailed here.
    * Male protagonist: Arthur Astrid - 34 years old, duke, the most beautiful male nobleman among European nobles, possessive and obsessive strategist
    * Female protagonist: Lillian Astrid - 28 years old, the daughter of Count Esteban, a beautiful innocent girl like a flower in a greenhouse

“You mean you want to play without even knowing how to kiss?”

Lillian, Duchess of Astrid, receives several photos one day. The main character in the photo is her husband, Arthur Astrid. In the picture, he was being whipped by someone while wearing a dog collar and kneeling on his knees, who usually showed only a stoic appearance in front of her. In front of Lillian, even with a calm smile she had never seen before. Arthur discovers his secret hobby and demands a divorce from Lillian, but she rejects him and offers punishment as a reward......
    The secret teaching life of the elegant duke couple begins.

---------------------------------------
    Ml is a very beautiful and wealthy young duke, and fl is a noble daughter of a prominent political family.

The background is set in the present and is a nobleman in Europe (a small but prosperous country like Switzerland)

The female lead was 15 years old and the male lead was 21, and they both fell in love at first sight! (I don't know if they fell in love with each other)

The two of them got engaged at the age of 18. After 7 years of engagement, the woman got married at the age of 25.

And at the time of the story, she is currently in her 3rd year of marriage.

chapter 1. is narrated from the point of view of lillian.

Like other nobles, fl considers herself to have married her husband and family, a business-like marriage.

However, from the moment they first met, for over 10 years, fl has always loved ml alone.

Even though he's a hardworking and stoic husband who doesn't show any affection or even a smile...

One day, while they were living like a couple at the show window, a picture was sent (playing sm) in which the ml was being whipped by someone.

And she gets a huge shock.

The fl was surprised and shocked that the ml had a sadistic tendency to smuggle.

The bigger shock was the in 13 years of knowing her husband and the total of 3 years of marriage, she saw a smile like that in a picture from her husband who never smiled at her.....

She loved her husband supremely and lived hard as a duchess.

She felt betrayed by her husband.....

And when she brought the pictures to her husband, Arthur said they should get a divorce.

To the woman who has been struggling in her place

It's like I've been waiting for you to say I'm sorry and I'm going to get a divorce, which made her even more angry...

No excuses, no holding back

He realizes more about the position of 'Eul', who loves her husband desperately by herself.

Fl is frustrated and meets her ex-school friend Susan and talks about various things.

While Susan was talking about the couple's sex life, she used various play tools.

It shows that you can buy it online lol.

Is fl a real greenhouse plant? I was raised to be very precious and I am sexually naive.

She didn't even have a sex life with her husband... The second shock from the fact that couples enjoy such things...

However, the fl does not want to divorce her husband and does not want to let him go.

So, she bought stuff such as handcuffs and aphrodisiacs on the Internet.

Gaining basic knowledge about smpul through the Internet

The fl asks for compensation from her husband for the divorce, and the ml says he will listen to everything.

That's why the fl pulls the ml into the bed, telling him to do whatever she says.

And by putting on plastic handcuffs, she try to cast the masochism that the man has.

A woman who knows nothing about sexuality is very naive

On the other hand, ml is a sexually promiscuous (?) human with a sadistic attitude with no-moral values.

(Before he met the fl, he had an orgy...well, after he fell in love with her, he said that he couldn't stand it up.

He paid money to buy a woman who looked similar to his wife, whip her or watch the game)

So, it's so insignificant and cute that the fl takes him to bed and tries to treat him like a slave so clumsily...

The two of them had a great night.

It's so strange to see her ascetic and indifferent husband burning with lust.

The female lead's reaction is respectful hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Or they say I'll kill you.

Actually, fl is a very innocent and naive person when it comes to sexuality.

I mean, such a noble existence (?) that cannot fit into the unique and unique wall of ml...

However, as the ml tries to attract the fl into her own taste, taking this night as an opportunity, she does not hesitate.

A teaser for a full-fledged obsessive love is also released

But fl has longed for and wanted ml's love for the past 10 years.

In the end, she will do whatever her husband wants me to do.

Every morning, the male lead and the female lead put on sultry underwear and clothes that could be worn by a whore lol

Trained the fl in his own way

Relationships between ml and fl are mostly sadistic.

It's not like I'm doing SM play...to the extent of lightly hitting my ass?

The ml gets used to the pleasure and the fl gets excited and makes her cry.

Tamed to fit one's own body and trained in a sensitive and sensitive state

Even if she feels ashamed, the fl does not reject the ml and accepts everything.

At the base of such an attitude, there is a strong love, affection, and trust for the male protagonist...

In the last chapter of part 1, Namjoo's scheme breaks out

In the beginning, he sent a picture of himself to the fl, and made Susan to meet her, so SM play?

She gets to know all of this series turned out to be a big scheme made by ml.

It was a kind of bait made by the male lead to draw the female lead into his life (fortress wall)...

Does the fl feel betrayed? Sge was angry, but ml insisted on never getting a divorce, so she forgives and accepts

The female lead is also rationalizing it... He loves me that much, so this guy is making up things like this...

Part 2 is narrated in Arthur's pov.

I think it's more erotic and good because it's written in ml's pov.

Arthur grew up being abused by his perverted psycho father, so what is he thinking because he is a bad boy with a personality breakdown?

I was curious, but after watching Part 2, I thought like this hahahahahahaha, i was so surprised.

Arthur is a human being who enjoys sadistic sexuality and takes pleasure from it.

Even though Arthur is like that, there is a line he absolutely keeps, never hurting his wife.

Arthur thinks that the world's standard is Lily...

Law, Morality, Nabal, and Absolute Good = Lily (wife)

Even though he has a relationship with his beloved wife, Arthur gets angry whenever she is calm (?)

When he sees Lily, he goes into heat and goes crazy, but his wife is a normal person...

Because he's the only crazy guy lol

It's called taming... it's a pervert anyway

It's easy to ejaculate physically, but you need to orgasm mentally.

Bullying Lily and being sadistic...

Meanwhile, an incident

A couple is going to see an opera together, but a guy approaches and tries to shoot him. Attempted murder..

He was imprisoned in a prison cell, and without his knowledge, he was killed by disguising it as a suicide.

The mother of the dead man came to Lily and said that the ml had killed her son.

What's surprising is that Arthur gave her evidence that he had killed the duke (father).

Lily is shocked and starts avoiding Arthur without any conversation.

It's crazy to watch Lily, whom he loved so much, leave him with his eyes open.

So he gave Lily a stimulant and forced her into sex.(so this bish he raped her)

Seeing Lily, whom he tamed to intentionally, he tried to hurt her by saying all sorts of insulting things like being vulgar, like a whore, etc.

Lily, the crazy one, heard those things too...

But in the end, he couldn't hide his heart, so he told Lily.

Saying you're pretty...pretty...pretty

He writes all the divorce papers to Lily, and Arthur leaves for the villa...

The two couples get separated

Lily can't even understand Arthur who killed the surviving soul.

Lily is a very good, straight-headed woman... more then.

On the other hand, even though she loved the ml love so much, it was painful to have to part.

Arthur decides to divorce Lily, and it hurts so much... He abuses his body

Drinking sleeping pills, not eating, etc.

Oddly enough, there were even rumors of a serious illness that I had cancer hahaha

And Arthur was sick, so Lily came to visit him a month later.

She asked why did he kill his father

Arthur says because he(father) wanted to marry her...

He killed his father because his father said he was going to be engaged to Lily, so he was against it.

It's true that the murder was a bit accidental and impulsive...

But he felt no guilt for doing that.

After all, his goal was to marry Lily and make her his woman.

It didn't matter to him what means were used to achieve that goal.

And he calls the woman his psycho.

I tell you to leave me like this and go away...

Just as the wretched Arthur commits absurd schemes and murders to love Lily.

Lily, a normal person, loves Arthur so much that she put down all her morals and values.

So I decided to accept Arthur

Happy ending~~~~

Briefly about the point of the work,

1. Among the medium-length high-water water, like

Even with a simple storyline, the emotional lines of male and female characters stand out.

I especially liked the 2nd part Arthur's point of view haha

Every time I think of low-level and vulgar things against Lily, it's terrifyingly thrilling.

2. The scene is very crisp and well written...and it's erotic...

There are various positions and various plays (outdoor, pregnancy play etc.).

In the epilogue, I felt that the scenes with Lily, a pregnant woman, were really nucleo-nuclear...

Milk comes out... (Omit more than that)

He is a very shy man who ejaculates 4 times on average.

3. You say you enjoy sadistic sexuality, but to the extent that you actually feel repulsed?

Violent and no such description! Rather, it focuses on the scenes where the male protagonist acts for the female protagonist.

So good...

4. Smart, dignified and elegant without any angst

I liked the dual aspect of being developed at night and accepting all of the male characters.

What are you doing with the male lead...Sexy and obsessive, three-time perfection

5. No bad tones or annoying elements~~~

It is a story that focuses solely on the male and female protagonists and focuses on the relationship and emotions between the two.

Conclusion: I recommend it because it's really fun ^^

Other spoilers said ml was a complete psycho. Sometimes he even came off as quite scary. It's still not clear whether he actually participated in the bdsm plays with those women.