Spoiler The Emperor Reverses Time

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Feb 3, 2021.

1. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    image.jpeg
    (Novel Cover)

1_().jpg
    (Manhwa Cover)

Description:

Only after Empress Lizzie died did Emperor Leon realize his foolishness and regret it late, but the clock had already passed.

With Leon's wishes, the Witch of the Clock Tower turned back time to the day Leon first met Empress Lizzie, and all that was left for Leon, who had returned to the past, was to make Lizzie happy.

But the influence of turning back time was greater than he thought. Will Leon be able to make Lizzie happy?

Link: https://m.series.naver.com/novel/detail.nhn?productNo=4773184

Link 2: https://m.series.naver.com/comic/detail.nhn?productNo=5844966

What's interesting about this story is that the male lead is the one who would make amends with the female lead by turning back time and giving the effort to win her over and not the other way around. This is also in his POV :blob_plusone:

Last edited: Feb 17, 2021
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

{ Table of Contents }

Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: Jun 18, 2021
    chiri.ru, jkumi7, toleneram and 9 others like this.
  3. Sea serin

Sea serin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler plz...
    This jerk killed and now reversing time...i hope she choose someone else who will value her in 1st chance...who wont need a second fucking chance to value her...
    These days trash males are everywhere :blobpoliceangry:

4. psychofreak

psychofreak Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Gonna wait for spoilers for this one. Pretty interesting to see from another POV of time reversal.

...I do hope the empress retained all her memories and ignores the emperor though. For once I want to see the guy suffer for love. And I hope she chooses another man too.

5. Gothita

Gothita Alive...

Reading List:
    Link
    Why is there jerk male leads everywhere?!?!?! Ughhh~~~
    I really hope FL has the memory of her past life༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽ Please don't let her fall in love easily T-T

neonhamster, TyShaye, yserieh and 2 others like this.
  6. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Description:
    The perfect emperor had the perfect empress but the perfect empress died after drinking a poisoning tea that the emperor was going to drink.

The emperor was the only who knew it and even after the empress's death, his heart continued to be frozen.

Until one day, headaches and insomnia began and little by little he realized that the empress was someone important in his life.

The emperor goes to the clock tower where the wizards were gathered, and he asked the wizards to turn back the time.

So they did.. to the morning of his first time meeting the empress as his future companion.

——————————

MTL from a Naver Blog
    As can be seen in "The Emperor Turns Back Time", this novel is very rare in romance fantasy, and is a rare case in which a male character is the main character.

<The story of His Majesty's turning back the clock_The Emperor's> is a truly calm romance fantasy.

The reason for returning was that I wanted to make the Empress happy meeting only one person. It was not that the world was turned upside down, and the country was not destroyed. It was a return to hope for only one person's happiness.

When you read only the prologue, you don't know what the Emperor-Leopride-Leo is thinking. Some are described as fairy tales. In fact, it is the realm of speculation whether the emperor before the return was in love with the empress. I just think I loved it because it turns back time.

It sounds like a serious atmosphere, but it's actually half a gag fantasy. This is because the surrounding environment has made the main man a comedy after Leo's return. The atmosphere before the return is very depressing, because bright people around the main man die due to their own circumstances, and no one who can care for the main man’s mental and emotions has disappeared.

The returning male-joo moves to make the main girl-Elizabeth-Lizzy one happy, but he also cares about the planned tragedy. The death of the empress, who cannot know whether it was an accident or suicide. The situation of the emperor who loved the empress too much.

A regression for only one person has changed many things, and life that did not exist before the regression is born.

Unique as a regression, when the future changes after regression, the information before the regression in the head of the main man's head disappears. The main man wrote down what happened right after the return and before the return, and the scenes of watching the record after the memories became blurred is quite impressive.

It is very calm and there are few big events. In addition, the main man is even getting a comedy correction. It has the character of being cold-blooded, who only dies in the main Yeoju, but the cold-blooded part is not revealed at all. Only the part that dies in the main Yeoju is highlighted.

Since it starts at the young age of seven, it exists in a subtle position as a romance. The secret part of the death of Empress Empress before the return was even a casual feeling of mystery.

The biggest problem in this novel is'no tension'.

It's calm and reads without stress, but there's a high possibility that you'll feel dull due to no tension.

It's a great novel when you want to read something that heals your mind because it's complicated.

This is also a new manhwa but I only found the novel:blobsad:
    Oooh the ML is the main character and it’s gonna be in his ML POV(?) Interesting, that’s so rare in romance novels. Apparently, there’s more to the Empress’s death:blobspy:Wanna know what happens, spoilers pls:cookie:

Last edited: Feb 15, 2021
  7. OtomeAddict

OtomeAddict Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I took a look at a blog. (Mtl’d)
    Here:
    1) https://m.blog.naver.com/adikiel/221917356472
    Major highlights I took away from it:
    - ML is the MC and we see from his perspective
    - ML goes back in time with the goal of making FL happy
    - Returns all the way to childhood where they’re (either one or both) 7
    - Memory after the regression was blurry and so he wrote down a record

2) https://m.blog.naver.com/dbfladk24/221984447121
    - FL lead grew up with strict empress training from her abusive parents. She craves affection so she worked hard to be perfect. (TwT Poor girl)
    - She remembers absolutely nothing after the regression. She’s still a sweet girl but she’s very timid. (Understandably so because of the abuse)
    - ML was loved by his parents. He wasn’t cold because of trauma. (The blog said he wasn’t abusive, he was just indifferent. I still feel like the attitude made him kinda a d— but it’s not the worst in terms of regression novel standards?)
    - This blog said he’s 10 at the time he meets FL after regression, he acts like an affectionate boy this time. He’s apparently really guilty (Thinks of self as awful person) and does his best to be friendly/funny for her. (Just her though)
    - Only villains are FL’s parents
    - Slow development

A big criticism from all of the review blogs is why he is so suddenly willing to act like a clown when he was socold before.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2021
    torte1315, Dobokan, TyShaye and 58 others like this.
  8. Lavenderia

Lavenderia 『Glow』『Daughter of Heyu』『Tea Lover』『Foodie』

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this novel finished? Or still ongoing. :blobpeek:

jkumi7 and djan29 like this.
  9. raeeeda

raeeeda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what did he find of hers in that book that made him go back in time??? like he never liked her so..??

torte1315, TyShaye, jkumi7 and 4 others like this.
  10. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Technically, he didn’t kill her cuz he’s not the one who gave her the poison. He just wasn’t interested in her and was indifferent. In a way, that’s an shitty behavior but then again feelings can’t be forced. He—anyone for the matter of fact—is not obligated to like/love anyone if they don’t. Considering the setting, it was most likely a marriage of convenience. He was a perfect emperor therefore he needed a perfect empress i.e. it happened to be FL. Is it someone’s fault if they don’t like/love/are interested in the other person? There’s not much to the story yet, but according to OtomeAddict, he wasn’t abusive just indifferent. He didn’t hurt her physically, but I suppose he mentally/emotionally hurt her with his indifferent attitude. In this way, he’s wrong and shitty. Oh and fu*k him too for that fake tears and acting:blobunamused:

But I’m gonna give this story a chance just bc at least unlike other shitty ML’s who don’t even apologize or acknowledge their wrongdoings and actions, this ML admits it. So, spoilers pls:cookie: oh yeah, and what did ML find out in FL’s book since that prompted him to go back in time?

Last edited: Feb 3, 2021
    torte1315, maenochka, Ravenz and 38 others like this.
  11. Geedi

Geedi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure but im guessing al the things she does for him

ariane09 and LeideLis like this.
  12. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The novel is already finished

jkumi7 likes this.
  13. LeideLis

LeideLis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the same! And that she loved him, but tryed to made his life the best that she can to smooth his life, take care of him in silence.. that she was a good wife.. and when she died, he only looked at her.. when she strocked and die in the floor.. I don't like him because of this... what he showed when she died, wasn't indifference, was disesteem.. and that make sad and angry in the same time!!!

14. psychofreak

psychofreak Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooh interesting indeed. But wait, if he was loved by his parents, how in the ever loving fuck did he grow up with the emotional maturity of an ice block? Like, your empress fell to the floor dying, and all he could do is look at her with indifference? I mean he could've at least, I dunno, cared even for the tiniest bit? Then he had this award winning act of shedding tears at her funeral, though it only made him look like a psycho, imo. Really curious what he read that made him go back in time though. Kinda hope it's something along the lines of "yo fuck dis shiz fuck da emprah I'm out!:blobhero:"

noula, mirrioulle, jkumi7 and 16 others like this.
  15. Migrad

Migrad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you so much for the nice summary!
    so long story short he become the whole circus in the new timeline just fo her? sigh... i want him to grovel really hard he better start digging his own grave with his head.

i hope FL will found his note about the previous timeline and start having second thought about the whole situation...
    the bolded part right here are the reason why some people thought that he is the one who poisoned the FL. like WTF, he act like a sociopath!

16. Zayleigh

Zayleigh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He didn't kill her. She was poisoned but he was just indifferent

I don't think she loved him. I guess she just wanted or needed to be useful cause that's what she was brought up for

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2021
  17. carrotl.ry

carrotl.ry Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read from another spoiler that it wasn't actually the emperor who poisoned the empress. Instead, the poisoned drink was actually meant for the emperor but somehow the empress was the one who drank it. It wasn't sure whether it was an accident or the empress already new that the drink was poisoned but still drank it.

18. _artemis_

_artemis_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think because from a young age she had been training for the empress position it was instilled in her mind to be a perfect empress that was why in her dying words she asked if she was the perfect empress and cared so much for the emperor as an empress should do.

Tad1989, torte1315, yumeowhh and 5 others like this.
  19. Spoiling Queen

Spoiling Queen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my god, the ML is a total bitch like if you didn't liked your wife that's fine but at least don't misjudge someone, I bet he; in his whole life didn't even properly talked to the empress aka his wife. I really want him to suffer:blobangery::blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil:, rot in hell cause:
    as she was given poision then died even her last words were, "Your majesty, wasn't I was a perfect empress" in her trembling voice because all her life, she abused and crafted into a perfect empress but that freaking nutshell grabage jerk husband of her's didn't even flinched cause he was coaxed with love from his parents and didn't even needed her.

I feel so bad for the empress.:cry:

The jerk only realised what he did Wrong after a week after the Empress's death since her belongings were getting cleaned and they founded her private diary which the idiotic jerk read afterwards and went to the witch's tower to reverse time.

20. Hynmnstr

Hynmnstr Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder what's written in thereo_Oo_O