Spoiler The Emperor Reverses Time

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Feb 3, 2021.

1. Bhluee

Bhluee Member

Reading List:
    Link
    YES! FINALLY!

daviemae likes this.
  2. NocturnalLa77ie

NocturnalLa77ie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers! Like the others, I became interested because the ML is the main character. But heck-- I just hope everything ends in a good note.

aliceyriz, Si1vi and ArkiV_10 like this.
  3. seabuckthorn

seabuckthorn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Off topic, this discussion is lot more calm than I expected it would be :blobxd:
    Edit: I suddenly realized ML in first TL is unexpectedly similar to FL's. Based on what I know for now, he only had 1 dog as friend, no hobby speak of apart from job, no personality apart indifference and little to no emotions(until he get rude awakening). He said Lizzie killed her emotions while growing up(only her obsession become perfect empress is left), but same seems true for him. Young crown prince was normal bratty brat but as he grow up somehow only indifference left and become more like machine working on conditioned data.
    He became 'perfect' emperor due expectation of surrounding while she become 'perfect' empress under her parents' education.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2021
  4. Enken

Enken Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty interesting so far.

And for once ML is not some kind of mary sue who devoted all his life for the FL but started by having some flaw like any normal human being.

Also tbh i see no reason for ml to fall for fl in the first timeline.
    He got engaged wheb he was 10 barely has any interraction with fl.
    And after their marriage the greedy parents of the fl used this opportunity to 'network' within the palace and from his perspective the fl might have been an associate of the whole scheme since she was still seeking recognition of her parents.

5. clean77

clean77 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m confused what mistake did the emperor make that upset the empress and Leon doesn’t want to repeat?

Ray Levantret likes this.
  6. KayleneP

KayleneP Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the way i understood it (i could be wrong) is that both of them prioritized their duties over their partner. this isn't really a bad thing - running an entire empire is a lot of work and a lot of responsibility, and balancing an emperor's work with being a husband isn't easy. and obviously, this also isn't a good thing, hence a "mistake."

but again, i could be completely wrong

seabuckthorn likes this.
  7. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Previously, the Empress was mad bc the Emperor let the Duke and Duchess of Elysium be invited to the ball. He let the Minister make the list, but he didn’t check it. In the past, the Emperor passed the crown to Leon early so Leon didn’t want that to happen again.

Dobokan likes this.
  8. booho

booho Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Because the story is told from ML-POV
    If it's from Lizzy/ FL-POV.....BOOM!!!!

9. raeeeda

raeeeda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    HOLD UP UR ONTO SOMETHING

10. miniee

miniee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you guys spoil ending of this story

11. shesanxious

shesanxious Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The manhwa is so amazing! Full of cuteness between Leon & Lizzie:sushi_dead:

I come here since I got this bad feeling about what the future of the story might hold. In the latest chapter (manhwa), Leon met Grandpa (who is the head of the Clock Tower, I suppose?) and the convos between them is worrying me. Grandpa said something like, though Leon turned back the time doesn't mean thing will go well & Leon also thought his decision might be like "he picked a discarded paper to be thrown away" :cry:

For those who read the LN, I just want to know, what kind of conflict will happen? Will Leon regret his decision? Will Lizzie's character change into villainess? Will there be no romance between them? Or maybe his decision will bring harm to his parents? :3 because everything has been just going so smooth since the beginning, and that's what worries me the most:sushi_dead:

syofiaa, Maggie0401 and Boopbup like this.
  12. worldtraveller

worldtraveller Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, I just want to know the price the witch took from ML in order to reverse time.. He made quite a list of devastating prices (from his heart to the ruination of the kingdom, he was willing to pay any cost). The only thing the witch said was that she took the payment. Although earlier, she did warn the FL might not love him anymore

13. hjnffnjh

hjnffnjh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Suffice to say it was Mimir who turned back time at Leon's unstated expense. But I feel like Mimir also paid some retribution or am I thinking too much.

seabuckthorn likes this.
  14. worldtraveller

worldtraveller Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah, I also think the black haired witch is Mimir. I think she likes FL (platonic or romantic), so she actually wants to help her. That's why I'm curious what price she took, because positive price such as making FL happy and close to her is apparently enough of a payment (it doesn't have to be bad).

15. Riruut

Riruut Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please, anyone, spoil the ending?

16. yutasthreateningaura

yutasthreateningaura Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please tell me this story have a happy ending, I can't stand seeing Lizzie suffering. She MUST get a happy ending:(

17. wolikethat

wolikethat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Very late response to this, but there's "The Villainess Lives Twice". In the first timeline, the villain FL helped her brother steal the throne from the ML, defeated his army, destroyed his duchy, caused famine and war, and indirectly caused the death of his childhood friend/the woman he may have loved.

Reminiscence Adonis. The FL isn't technically a full out villain, but in the original timeline she and the ML were enemies fighting a war against each other.

It's No Use Hanging On. The villainess FL was engaged to the prince ML in the first timeline but betrayed him with his half brother whom she helped to usurp the throne.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2021