Korean The emperor's erection project

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by MLisMyHubby, Apr 11, 2023.

1. MLisMyHubby

MLisMyHubby Isekaid Villainess >:)

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Korean title: 황제 폐하 발기 프로젝트
    Author
    : 판타마니 (fantamani)
    Raw link: https://series.naver.com/novel/detail.series?productNo=8351912

Description:

The man who acts like a charismatic and dominant emperor has a top secret.

"My cock can't get hard..."

The closer the deadline of the selection of empress, the more relentlessly vigourous his penis becomes. But the heavens did not abandon him.

"Could it be... that you're getting off every time I step on you?"

Slap, slap, slap, slaaap! Eric's penis comes back to life after the mysterious woman hit him!

But the identity of his saviour sent from heaven is a maid who loathes nobles...!

Why it should get picked up:

It's funny but also has a dark theme into it. I also like the sexual but funny tension between the main leads. Also the illustration of the ML's ding dong is so huge. Lol. I've been reading its manhwa but it's not completed yet so I want to read the whole novel. Thank you for anyone who will pick it up

Last edited: Apr 11, 2023
  2. Emma626

Emma626 626 flavors of love, none for you~

Reading List:
    Link
    Indeed, the synopsis was enough to make me crack. :blob_plusone:

3. Akiara

Akiara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :bloblenny:

datagirl likes this.
  4. Senshiana

Senshiana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like this one very much!
    From the hilarious situations between Cindy and the emperor, involving smut and explicit sexual content, and the very twisted emperor's mother, that puts him in the most stupid situations ever with the marriage candidates, there is a dark under a theme that is unfolding, and that adds greatly to the story. Cindy was in an abusive relationship before, and that led her to decide to commit suicide - and she met the emperor for the first time when she was on her way to do it. Also, it messes with the guy's sex psychology, something we never talk about as a society, related to "why doesn't he able to get it hard?" Also, the social class gap between them is unfolding.

The manhwa is in chapter 20 in the country of origin. It would be amazing if I was able to read the original novel, or have spoilers from it!

5. hhv94

hhv94 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was curious when I read the manga and seen the Indonesian version. Is this a novel or just manga or both?

6. MLisMyHubby

Reading List:
    Link
    It is both. That's why I'm requesting for a novel translation of it. Please someone pickup it.:blobpensivepray:

7. Czarinananana

Czarinananana Prettiest Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sorry, but this is the weirdest to the point of disgusting novel I've ever read.... ML and FL are bad, the author is just weird to the point its disgusting already.
    I don't like the ml not because he's a bad person but because it's just disgusting how he lets almost everyone suck him off in broad daylight (yes he's still impotent since he only stands up for fl because he's stressed and he got mommy issues, don't get me wring, he's no virgin so is our fl BUT), fl deserves better. She should be with a formal man and not a weird guy. She was given 2 choices a bad and a weird one. Like, no formal and good one.
    Despite that, I've finished it and don't think too hard on this one. Treat is as a meme or something.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2023
    Shendee90 likes this.
  8. Pathetic Angels

Pathetic Angels Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    -The emperor is impotent, no matter how hard people seduce him, his thing won't wake up (lol)
    - All this because his mom forced him to sleep with multiple women of her selection EVERYDAY with her WATCHING because she said he needs an heir ASAP
    - So being hopeless and all he really think his impotence is incurable until he met FL and beat his ass (literally) and insult him, turns out he is actually a huge masochist
    - ML was disguising as a duke or smth so FL didn't know that she was the emperor. She hates the emperor because she's a a laundry maid and his sheets always have that disgusting stain EVERYDAY (I mean me too girl)
    - The ML wants her to help his impotence but FL refused because eh why would you help a weirdo that get off from being beaten by stranger but yeah long story short they made a contract and FL help him to cure his impotence by observing him
    - After all that observation thingy turns out ML won't get erected if it's not FL who did it (He tried asking ppl to beat his arse or he and FL event went to red light district to do BDSM play but ML just disgusted)
    - Then ML realized he actually love FL and even confessed to her
    - FL said he didn't love her etc etc and she said he's just comfortable with her because he knows her that's why she said to get to know her date partner so they can be close. ML feels offended because she didn't believe his feelings for her but well he took her advice to get to know her marriage partner candidates.
    - turns out his marriage partner candidates only care about his dick and satisfying him in bed that's why he kinda make auditions in the broad daylights with many people watching that whoever get him hard will be the next empress (lololol yeah that's fucked up)
    - FL was summoned to see the emperor she thought that the duke (ML that was disguising as duke) was innocent compared to this pervy emperor who's being sucked by multiple women in broad daylight.
    - As expected all the candidates failed to make the emperor hard and one of the candidates accuse him of being impotent, so ML asked FL to sucked him off to proof that his thing is working and y'all just got skill issue :blob_zipper_mouth:
    - Well FL succeed making him hard and ML wants to reward her
    - His mommy queen heard this and dislike there's the rumor that said that he's favoring a maid, he's offended that she didn't like her "gift" that she has been chosen carefully, yes her mom's gift is multiple noble women she FORCED him to sleep with.
    - Long story short the queen asked ppl to take care of the FL
    - There's this lord named Nav, he's the 3rd son of a duke's house so that's why he tried so hard to look good in front of the queen so that he gained her favor
    - He is the one who make FL traumatized and wants to die because he's manipulating her and abusing her for 5 years, he even promised to marry her before but turns out he just want to used her body and nothing else.
    - He tells the queen that he's the FL's boyfriend. The queen is a bih actually she just wants to look good in front of people he doesn't care how people handled behind the screen so yeah the queen just tell her to take care of FL to that trashy man.
    - So like after that FL was kidnapped by the trash and almost get killed by him and then ML saved her.
    - Then FL realized the duke she's helping is actually ML the emperor. At this point they both already realized their feelings, but FL was still in denial I guess.
    - The trash was thrown to jail and no one helps him because the queen said he never asked him to kill or kidnapped her and she didn't know that the trash was lying to her about being her bf. And his family asked to release him but like ML did smth? I forgot so they abandoned him.
    - ML asked FL what kind of punishment she wants to this trash. She kinda implied he wants him dead? Or smth I forgot but he also asked ML a favor which is to borrow his schlong.
    - ML was confused af but like, he just follow along. Turns out she planned to humiliate the trash in front of people. The trash has small diq but he acted like the biggest womanizer in his country. FL forced him to show his dick to the maids and humiliate him on how small it is and how she always faking it while doing it with him (yeah crazy ik)
    - All the maids that watched it also giggling telling how small it was lol he's already insecure abt it before all this but welp, then FL takes out MLs giant schlong and said 'THIS IS WHAT A D IS LIKE U WATCH" and then they had sex in front of the trash... Yeah
    - So the main couple first actual snusnu was inside a dungeon with the trash and maids watching them doing da deeds :blobfistbumpL:

Last edited: Jun 10, 2023
  9. MLisMyHubby

Reading List:
    Link
    I've thought the story was progressing nicely cause the FL is a bit rational but then it got worse

Daisychangedhermind likes this.
  10. XoxoHikari

XoxoHikari Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Initially it really was funny, seeing the Emperor's antics. Then came the gaslighting mother and her "selection process". Its like the women of that country's gone mad! Not only abt the mother watching her own son, the candidates are bragging abt their skills? How many times do you have to try to know how skilled u are?! :meowpuffyhuh:

11. Henrietta Croce

Henrietta Croce Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This kind of development doesn't shock me personally.
    From the beginning this story and its characters are totally WTF ! And that's what makes it so funny. ^^
    The emperor is an exhibitionist who discovers a masochistic fetish. The maid is no longer afraid of anything because she want to die, and so she discovers a sadistic fetish. That she ends up sharing the emperor's exhibitionism, and that they start together a revenge Netorare, it's a rather normal development in a sassy erotic story. ^^

There is much much worse in Japanese hentai and in Korean smut. xD
    This story is almost vanilla for me.

12. Pathetic Angels

Reading List:
    Link
    Nothing much happened, half of the chapter it's just them continuing the deeds from last chapter. I forgot to mention that the ML thought that this was the only chance to have sex with FL so like, he's going all out. FL was shocked how vigorous ML was an accidentally promised another sex session with ML to make him calm down a little lol.

So like, they bothe climaxed hard in front of the trash and then the panel moved to the trash looking absolutely horrified but half erected (yes he got kinda excited). Maybe he's feeling even more insecure because of his d size lol and FL like "Now you understand, no one will ever love you."

Next the FL and ML happened to take a bath together (they just show them exited the bathroom using bathrobes). FL was sorry because she just remembered ML's first experience was him being watched by his mom and to recreate the similar situations must be horrifying to him. But ML didn't feel horrified or anything he just blushing and looking shy. End of the chapter :p

13. Kawaii Panda

Kawaii Panda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where did you find it? Is it the raw from official site?

14. Star Royland

Star Royland New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hi , please i need your help,
    you posted ending spoilers of '' my bad boyfriend'' manga
    can you tell what happened to the ml's mother
    please i will be grateful .

15. Pathetic Angels

Reading List:
    Link
    So guys the manhwa just ended with 30 chapters, let me summarize how it ends :
    Again, nothing much happened. It's just another snusnu and both FL and ML confessed their feelings and officially became a couple. They REALLY skipped the whole arc about her mom opposing FL as empress and all of the sudden we got a chapter about FL and ML having twins. And ML mom was like "how can I hate my son past decisions" while lovingly looking at the twins (FL does know about the power her cute baby holds btw). And the trash that abused FL became impotent and he was divorced by his wife, he was suffering and I think they also took his noble title? Well he looks terrible at the end of the story. That's all.
    And also, all MLs grey hair disappeared lol he really is happy with FL.

I think it's so rushed lol I personally want to see FL confrontation with ML's mother.

MLisMyHubby and daviemae like this.