Spoiler The Empire’s Sacrifice

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Aug 14, 2020.

1. Ahmya

Ahmya mammiyaah~

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Name:제물황녀님
    Raw Link:https://page.kakao.com/home/제물-황녀님/53006347
    NU Link:https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-empires-sacrifice/

Summary:

“You, who has always been useless all your life, can now be useful for once.”

Ludis, an illegitimate child of the Emperor, was always abused by her own father due to her lameness and uselessness. She was offered to an ancient god so as to save their Empire that was currently in crisis. In the midst of offering herself, a man approaches her.

‘Who would have thought that I’d die in this way…’

“What’s your wish?”

Hair as dark as the night sky and eyes as bright as the stars. Ludis found it harder and harder to breathe being next to him.

“I don’t know what to wish for.”

“Tell me anything you want. I’ve waited for five thousand years just to give you what you want.”

The princess, Ludis, who became a sacrifice for the Empire, is now in a contract with the ancient god, Lavane.

————————————————————————————

A few spoilers here and there ———> https://m.blog.naver.com/dbfladk24/221831350679

Last edited: Aug 14, 2020
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    Spoiler Details:

Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: Oct 3, 2021
    magfuentes and samster like this.
  3. Ahmya

Ahmya mammiyaah~

Reading List:
    Link
    The art is so gorgeous!!!! The Fl looks like a goddess:aww:! I’m in interested in what will happen with the god and the FL!
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

xpeanut, Rais_ya, Marie_0720 and 4 others like this.
  4. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reminds me a little of "My sister told me to give up my fiance" but with giant improvements. The MC is much more realistic and relatable. The reason for her being sacrificed is understandable as is her reaction to it. Overall it seems like the author is riffing on the concept of the unfavored Child being elected to take one for the family that had always abused her. I particularly liked the "disability in royalty" causing them to be treated poorly (Paging Richard III, Duke of Gloucester have someone for you to mentor)

Found a review that has some spoilers
    https://m.blog.naver.com/dbfladk24/221831350679

MTL was painful but it seems to say that MC and ML(literally a god) go off and do a slow life type of plot, and the crap family self destructs in the back ground

Last edited: Aug 14, 2020
  5. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it really a sacrifice if it is someone you hate and abuse??? Every time I see something like this, I want the being to whom they are sacrificing the hated person to reject the sacrifice and state something along the lines of "now you ow me 2 proper sacrifices, the first to undo the damage you just did, then the 2nd to get the benefit you wanted"

At least here the priests told the PoS father that the other princess was a better choice, and if it was really for the good of the nation like he was claiming it should have been her not the MC.

Well back to the chapter (only 1/2 way through and I hate the "royal" family already, if you are going to complain about your kids having commoners blood, do not sleep with commoners...

Elren, TrinaAngel, onnagiri and 28 others like this.
  6. RaiLi

RaiLi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That’s just how people are...:blobpensive:

7. lilacforyou99

lilacforyou99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler

Ludis become emperor in empire and chapter 134 Lavane become human get married with ludis

8. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. Rika77

Rika77 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    <Volume 1>
    1. Sacrifice
    2. Defeat the demons
    3. The second ancient god 4. The demons of Geoheim
    (1)

<Volume 2>
    5. The demons of Geoheim (2)
    6. Priests
    7. Despair and Hope
    8 Eppedor's beasts
    9. Deception
    10. What will become

<Volume 3>
    11. Chapter of secret
    12. Chapter of fate (1)
    13. Chapter of fate (2)
    14. Chapter of enlightenment
    15. Past and present Intersection (1)

<Volume 4>
    16. Intersection between the past and the present (2)
    17. Waiting for Rudys
    18. Her real wish
    19. Aside from waiting for
    Rabain 1. Rudys' birthday side by side
    2. Rudys' nephew

According to one review (there weren't many to begin with) the male lead isn't that prominent in volume 1. But the story is quite simple with a nice ending

Last edited: Apr 23, 2021
  10. MangoK

MangoK Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone know where I can read the novel? I can only find chapter 1 translated.

magfuentes likes this.
  11. potato berry

potato berry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    “You, who has always been useless all your life, can now be useful for once.” Ludis, an illegitimate child of the Emperor, was always abused by her own father due to her lameness and uselessness. She was offered to an ancient god so as to save their Empire that was currently in crisis. In the midst of offering herself, a man approaches her. ‘Who would have thought that I’d die in this way…’ “What’s your wish?” Hair as dark as the night sky and eyes as bright as the stars. Ludis found it harder and harder to breathe being next to him. “I don’t know what to wish for.” “Tell me anything you want. I’ve waited for five thousand years just to give you what you want.” The princess, Ludis, who became a sacrifice for the Empire, is now in a contract with the ancient god, Lavane.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2021
    LokaLari, Khadz and augacutan like this.
  12. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    The art is foine~ asf! MC is gorgeous with great color aesthetics! Props to the artist! Loving smug looking ML as well (though semi-generic cool black hair look.)
    Spoilers?

LokaLari and engengeng19 like this.
  13. Mio2102

Mio2102 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone:
    anyone can tell me that when fl wakes up in her second life why is she in that selena's roo,? and why is everyone bowing to her unlike in her previous life :sushi_sleeping:

Liliss, Pamtiur and Veille like this.
  14. Veille

Veille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes can anyone please explain what's happening?

15. Pamtiur

Pamtiur Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It may be that the ritual worked in some ways but her body was still there so they kept her. Like you was supposed to die but didn't so we are keeping you in case we have to go for round 2, or manipulate you to give us the power off the good since they know she is starved for love and easy to trick.

TrinaAngel, nielyti, LokaLari and 7 others like this.
  16. Mio2102

Mio2102 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh! but chapter 4 just released in zinmanga and there it is kinda confusing like why are they treating her "better"

17. Ashura710

Ashura710 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There are 5 raw chapters at newtoki95 but I don't have the eligibility to put the link up

Veille likes this.
  18. Veille

Veille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So probably the Emperor planned off to sacrifice MC instead of Selena ( who is a pureblood royalty). The priest (?) Tried to tell him during the ritual that he should sacrifice Selena instead of MC who is not a pureblood royalty.

It seems like the emperor is 'mocking' the 'god' if that's the case.

My heart goes for Mc. She's really pitiful :blobwoah:. I wanna hug her right now and castrate the emperor. :blobtriumph:

Probably because of ML.
    [​IMG]

He mad.

[​IMG]
    I'm glad the ML made it on time to witness this.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2021
    TrinaAngel, toleneram, Khadz and 14 others like this.
  19. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    I HOPE this happens! It makes sense too. Just read the manhwa. Sure, ML is THANKFUL this event probably led to him meeting MC instead of Selena but again, AGAIN. Your HIGH PRIEST SUGGESTED you use a LEGITIMATE "PURE" royal, any other god that isn't benevolent might've been offended by exploiting a loophole. Gosh! I WISHED EVERYONE from that room bar from MC ofc got punished in some way already. Just mentioning the royal fam self destructs on their own is oddly satisfying but lacking at the same time.
    We need punishments! (P.S if anyone finds this too much, I apologize but my only compromise is basically a temp suffering, the let them feel how MC felt)
    Those who ignored her, let those ladies lose their presence, be forgettable by having a weak presence (assuming that's how powerful ML is). Ofc if they take advantage of this, let it wore off and let them commit social suicide
    The head of the noble ladies, get her to experience gravity or something, LET... HER... GROVEL. Give her nightmares/insomnia
    For the sis, let her exp poverty. I won't wish as far as rape but a woman who feels she deserves it all, losing it eventually and slowly won't be enough
    For the father though, hmm... his crime is essentially impregnating a woman and scorning his illegitimate child's existence, its hard how big of a counter to give.

20. Mio2102

Mio2102 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

Thanks so much for this raw image agh so satisfying if only theml becomes the emperor and kills them all worthless ppl !
    chapter 7 released today if you want to read it on zinmanga it was soo satisfying to see that god damn emperor beg on his knees !!

LokaLari and Veille like this.