Spoiler The Empire’s Sacrifice

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Aug 14, 2020.

1. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know if the emperor, the MC father, raped her mother?

Her mother looked so pretty so im sure if she was a commoner many probably respected her, I don't remember which chapter but the emperor had said "it get anything I want including her mother" which kinda makes it sound like he raped her because MC mother probably refused him & that's why he so abusive toward MC

2. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Anybody got spoilers on the mentioned prince that Selena has a crush on? Or even the entire Duchy even? Will they be MCs ally? Also, spoilers on MCs mom?
    Because its probably 2 things:
    -rape route
    -I believe sc*m dad believes her mom manipulated him (when he cursed nothing is going as planned). Then again, the man is waaayyyy up his *ss that him raping a woman could potentially be him deluding "her beauty manipulated me to sleep with her and conceive a child"

TrinaAngel, nielyti, Ravenz and 9 others like this.
  3. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    I honestly don't know if I can continue reading the manhwa. It's so frustrating. Like if I were the fl, I would have just immediately ask the dude to torture the dad and sister and let the Duke be the emperor(I still don't know if he's bad) or me. Like goddang, literally everyone is so frustrating. I want them all dead, the father the sister and the priest. I know the priest did nothing, but he didn't help either. He's face frustrates me too, I know he's helpless in that situation, but I don't want him to be all buddy buddy with the fl after she just did the ritual to her.

LokaLari, Vaviana, DOHere and 4 others like this.
  4. ATrueStory

ATrueStory Villainesses, Historical Shit, Noble Circuses

Reading List:
    Link
    Chap 10 came out and it seems like the FL has a good chance of escaping the palace. Which i think is the best route in this current situation. I just don't want to see the emperor and that Selena. They can die when the transfer of power within the kingdom is complete. No point in giving chances for rebellion and riling the emperor's faction.

5. Asphyxia778

Asphyxia778 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Um does anyone have link to novel raws? There's only 1 chapter translated and the manga has made me very curious about it. So far fl is realistic and is doing the right thing

6. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe she wants to be the next emperor or no? I saw chapter 10 but mostly skimmed through it since her face frustrates the life out of me. I would have expected her to learn something after all the abuse she's been through all her life but she still chooses/plan to help the emperor. Idk her plan, but bestie. You literally have god by urself. My gawd.

toleneram and Volublekoala965 like this.
  7. Sourwer.XDD

Sourwer.XDD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But she helped empire's people not emperor. So you think she should've left people dying because helping them is wrong instead she should've ran away with ancient god powers. Bruh. She did rebelled against that dirtbag as she refused to return to palace and she is living in Duke's place. She is just buying herself some time for planning. After all she is not op.

8. Mae Rogel 82

Mae Rogel 82 Call me Mae _ [Red step-siblings(Eldest)]

Reading List:
    Link
    In manhwa chapter 11 in Ludis dream ML ask her what she wish for....she replied ...
    Can anyone tell me what she wish for?
    At that time both of them are covered with blood

9. Nightingale4444

Nightingale4444 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, but what was the logic behind going to live with the family who is known as the most loyal to the empire (and I’m assuming the emperor as a consequence)? Like, you want to escape the abusive bastard and you do that by going to the people who are most likely to follow his orders? And if the author holds up the ‘standard’ for knights in these types of manhwa, it’s going to be the sort of blind loyalty that no person would realistically have towards a ruler without being indoctrinated or something.
    I really hope I don’t get to see another noble family acting like dogs for the emperor like in other manhwas.

DOHere, Veille and Volublekoala965 like this.
  10. Kingdo

Kingdo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I understand this more like, since it's the more loyal family to the emperor, they will do the most to not let the family honor go down in this story. The country still need the emperor and if it's know that the emperor use his most hated daughter he abused for years to be a sacrifice, and now she has power and want to flee, everyone will blame him and that will be the end of the empire.

This is a compromise here, MC have her freedom and the emperor keep is face.

11. gerickarose

gerickarose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    to add on to Kingdo, for them loyalty is to the empire, not the emperor, they get a majority of their resources and power from the empire (the land, people, resources, etc.).

he basically just treats her like a regular person and shows her kindness since she the princess, but after finding out about the abuse he loses all respect and treats her as neutrally as possible without obviously offending the emperor (these are just what I pieced together from some MTL and reviews I found so caution!)

12. Kingdo

Kingdo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, the stories said that the b*tch like him that for sure. But since we didn't meet the duke before chap 13 we couldn't say he like her too. MC saying they have a deep relationship together is more because she lived with the b*tch and only have her view of the story.

13. engengeng19

engengeng19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He felt that selena disgusting lmao :blobjoy::blobjoy:. He's dodging selena (that working her ass of for engagement between them) for years, so yea there's not much relationship between them. He know how tempramental selena is and he's the justice man type. I think he's gonna be the 2nd ml? Or ...th ml? (I'm still in the middle reading the novel, but he's falling in love with fl I think? [Like he's got a fire in his eyes for FL, like wanna protect her?]).
    And I found his character really good, he's rational, caring about other people esp about commoners, smart. Yeps maybe the FL's future right arm? :blobjoy:

TrinaAngel, toleneram, Maikh and 8 others like this.
  14. Kingdo

Kingdo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobscream: where are you reading the novel please ?

15. engengeng19

engengeng19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You can read it in Kakaopage and do mtl :blobokhand:
    It's free 1 ch/day. It's not hard to do mtl, you can use Papago or any others apps to translate (I personally recommend Papago:blobphone:).

I'm not sure if the mc's mom get explained in the novel (since i'm still halfway reading this novel)
    But I think the emperor like selena bcs she had the blonde hair (it's like the royal fam symbol), and since our MC's feet (yea you know) and selena not having any physical disability it means selena perfect as princess for that trash emperor. And the duo trash can establishing their good relationship because they've got the same target (our mc :blobsob::blob_catflip:). But I think their relationship would collapse soon:blobthinkingsmirk::blobshh:

nielyti, onnagiri, toleneram and 2 others like this.
  16. SamSam

SamSam class' ...pas class' !

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm curious about ML, what's his story? Is that the genius of the lamp waiting 5000y for his Aladîn?

Daisychangedhermind and DOHere like this.
  17. Veille

Veille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did they hurt Mc's leg on purpose? :( In the recent chapter (14). The ducal prince was trying to heal Mc's leg and

He got a surprised reaction like he discovered something. So I'm just curious if MC is really lame or someone is trying to hurt mc on purpose to stay lame. ?

18. gerickarose

gerickarose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    from the reviews I've read, it was revealed that the trash king kept her sick and lame to manipulate her, basically what the recent chapter reveals that the king had the resources to help the MC by either alleviating the pain and getting the church to help slowly get her leg fixed but didn't (caution bcs some of the mtl from the reviews were sketch lol)

19. Veille

Veille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooh I see, maybe it was part of the King's plan for sacrificing Mc instead of Selena. He will sacrifice his crippled and useless daughter instead of Selena :(.

So like, Mc was born only to be a sacrifice? :(

20. hjnffnjh

hjnffnjh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping for potential spoilers regarding the trash emperor (or was he a king?) and his equally trash(er) daughter.