Spoiler The Empire’s Sacrifice

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Aug 14, 2020.

1. gerickarose

gerickarose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    no not really, she was never planned to be a sacrifice but since she was discovered to be royal blood, and the demon issue was getting worse she became the sacrifice if the need arises (which... did....), I think if the demon issue was not an issue the plan was to either wed her to a diff kingdom/person

2. crossover

crossover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    will ludis get rid of the monsters, or will she let them destroy the kingdom

3. Liliss

Liliss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t know about the manipulation... it’s very possible. But I think what the young duke discovered when he tried using his power on her was the seal between her and the ancient god... it activated so they stopped since they still don’t know the function of the seal!

nielyti and toleneram like this.
  4. RiRi Chan 2020

RiRi Chan 2020 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well kakopage isn't available in my country can you spolie us some points pleaseeee

5. Nicolesmith

Nicolesmith Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think she was saying "For no one to ever hurt me again." But if the Korean version was also blocked, the translators might have had to guess what she said to translate it.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

nielyti and toleneram like this.
  6. sreekcuty178

sreekcuty178 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone post some spoilers on the ML and his identity....

7. Kawaii Panda

Kawaii Panda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is said in the holy documents, ML was a demi god so he cant fully use the power of ancient God that's why the baka king was not that afraid (눈‸눈)

nielyti, karls, toleneram and 2 others like this.
  8. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought it was a rumour and misinformation that the duke’s daughter has spread. Because only her family has the documents that mention ML and she is scheming something because she knows more.

9. pixiedurst

pixiedurst Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This info is from a blog review of the novel in Naver.
    Ludis Amaryllis. She's a beauty with black hair and purple eyes. She is the first princess of the Visio Empire, but is deemed "worthless" because her mother is from a commoner bloodline. Because she is a "half-princess" & is crippled, she lived a miserable life as she's despised & is abused by her father-- the current emperor. Because she is deemed "useless", she was made into a sacrifice in a ritual to summon an ancient god as to save the empire from falling down because of the monster attacks that was getting worser.

She begged not to be sacrificed but her plea were not accepted by her father, and he was set on sacrificing her for the sake of the ritual.
    After being forcefully thrown at the stone chamber, she awoken the ancient god- Lavane, and made a contract with him.

Now, she just wants to live freely without being sacrificed & being bounded to nothing.
    Lavane. Black hair, golden eyes & a man that exudes danger. He is an "Ancient God".

Over the course of thousands of years, he borrows power by requesting the blood and life form from humans, and as worshipped because of his terrifying power. He was born as a "old god", but was born incomplete, and is considered as a "half-god" (basically a demi-god.).

He was asleep in the darkest & deepest part of chaos and was awoken by Ludis' wish to live in the stone chamber. Thus, he was freed from the chaos and descends to the human world through the magic circle engraved in Ludis' body. And the magic circle will only disappear once he fulfilled Ludis' wish (which is to no longer suffer.). And he hopes as well that Ludis can trust him without doubting him.
    The romance between the two is almost non-existent as their relationship progress is very slow.
    ML will also only listen and bow down to MC. Anyone besides her, he does not obey.
    They are like each other's salvation. (according to the blog writer.)

The novel has 142 chapters in total, and I'll try to read it during my free time & give spoilers as I go. It might going to take me some time so I'll apologize in advance. Please be patient with me :blobsneeze:.

TrinaAngel, Zepelim, nielyti and 37 others like this.
  10. Souply

Souply Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you and don't worry about it

Dobokan likes this.
  11. DANIEL134

DANIEL134 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For those who have followed the novel, from which chapter should I start after chapter 25 in manhwa?

Last edited: Jul 2, 2021
    Blozzy and Dobokan like this.
  12. LadyVersatil1804

LadyVersatil1804 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Ml told the protagonist that the price of her sacrifice has already been paid even though she wasn't killed in the process. Now in the current chapter the protagonist went to the temple to try to find out what was the price paid during the sacrifice that she does not remember. Can anyone give me a spoiler on what was given in return so that the sacrifice would be complete without needing her death? I am very curious about this.

13. Toasty_Minzy

Toasty_Minzy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So who is the new blonde character that came out of tomb when the bitchy sister went in as a sacrifice? And what happened to the ml? He didnt respond when mc called for him in the latest chapter.

14. sakuchwan

sakuchwan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    According to one of the comments, FL gives the brat princess a hair pin that she wears during the repeat sacrifice. Brat survives because of the hairpin but it also made it so the god formed a contract with FL instead. The king is now doubly screwed. I sincerely hope this is true.

TrinaAngel, Zepelim, Ceilo27 and 38 others like this.
  15. Souply

Souply Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    why did she go in there in the first place? was it just to gain power so she would not be under the MC and so the king doesn't have to bend over backwards to appease a daughter he never cared for?

16. sakuchwan

sakuchwan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm pretty sure both her and king thought "oh if my crappy daughter did it and came back alive then my better daughter will definitely come back unscathed" I really don't think the brat princess thought she would actually die if she did the ritual since she seemed to be pretty happy walking through those doors based of the raws

17. Nilfiem

Nilfiem Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It will be more annoying if that blonde guy form a contract to th brat princess:blobexpressionless::facepalm:

18. LazuliBean

LazuliBean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers on how the new ancient god interacts with FL and original ancient god? Also what’s with smirking brown haired girl who was close to Selena? What’s her plan?

lazynoodles, DOHere and karls like this.
  19. Eiidachan

Eiidachan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, yeah. I hope thia is true. She already has it rough and just when she was able to live at least more comfortably than before, don't wanna have her stupid family to ruin it.

beazacha likes this.
  20. Mina san

Mina san Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoiler about the blonde character