Spoiler The Empire’s Sacrifice

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Aug 14, 2020.

1. DANIEL134

DANIEL134 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the chapter following the manhwa and Selena will survive... The FL will try to enter Selena's but the second old governor will hug her (He had such a beautiful smile and a warm hug that the heroine was almost mesmerized) and tell her that it's you (I think there is a secret behind the heroine) The old governor asks her if she wants to know if Selena dies or not and allows her to enter and then see Selena is covered in blood and in a bad mental state and can't pronounce well (something happened) the heroine helps Shelena out and is holding the hair clip it seems to have strength or there is a reason because Selena was holding on to it and terrified to get away from her~~

Last edited: Jul 11, 2021
    TrinaAngel, nielyti, samster and 21 others like this.
  2. Eiidachan

Eiidachan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So Selena is not unharmed. Can be considered a retribution for all her misdeeds.

3. DANIEL134

DANIEL134 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally the ML appeared after he told FL that some barrier prevented him from coming because of the summoning of the second governor. ML was really worried and asked him about that when the second governor told her that Selena did not die because FL was the one who paid the price and not her sister (Does this mean that his power is for her and not for Selena? Ml reassures the heroine and tells her that he will be by her side and warns her strongly about the second ruler and that he is not on good terms with him and kisses her on her forehead:love: and leaves - As for Selena, it seems that the second old ruler evades her and does not listen to her while she tries to flatter him, but he always does not leave before her arrival until she collapsed after he I waited for him for two hours ~~(why she didn't die •.• I was hoping we'd finish her) After Selena woke up, I felt very angry and that why she doesn't have a relationship like ML and FL, he followed her unconditionally _ and it seems that the nobles who participated in the second ceremony suffer from horrible nightmares(I think it's the second ruler as a kind of revenge :cool:)because Selena was watching in her nightmare also how she was treated fl. But Selena was the one who was tormented and how her leg was not good and she woke up very afraid and also most of the nobles couldn't sleep because of the darkness left by the second ruler ~~ my English not really good but i hope you will understand :D

4. sakuchwan

sakuchwan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I read a comment on the raws and apparently FL has always been princess and sacrificed in hundreds of her past lives so by default the price for summoning the ancient gods is already paid

5. Eiidachan

Reading List:
    Link
    If this is true, then I assume the ancient gods recognized Ludis throughout her past lives where she's sacrificed for hundreds of times. This what ML meant that he has been waiting to fulfil her wish.

But this also give me another question: In her previous lives, she always died due to being sacrificed. Why only now in her present life that her experience as a sacrifice in her previous lives could be used as a price? Why couldn't it be done earlier?

6. aconite

aconite Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cause she most likely died in the rest didn't she

onnagiri, Rylee56059 and augacutan like this.
  7. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe this is the first where she was not raised as a princess?

Remember the priests mentioning she was not a good choice for the sacrifice, maybe in the past lives she did meet the requirements, and was raised to see it as her duty to her nation. As opposed to being the royals favorite abuse victim.

8. Eiidachan

Reading List:
    Link
    That could be the reason. I wonder if the hairpin that Ludis has also play part in it.

9. alycealvi

alycealvi Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it could be because it was the first time she said she wanted to live. She was insistent that she wanted to live at all cost!

lazynoodles and beazacha like this.
  10. Eiidachan

Reading List:
    Link
    That's possible too. She went as far as stabbing Lavane with her hairclip. Since she have been sacrificed hundreds of times in her past lives, it's possible that even if they do the ceremonies hundreds of times, all the ancient gods summoned would only listen to Ludis.

LayZhang, TrinaAngel, nielyti and 8 others like this.
  11. iamwhoami

iamwhoami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whn does the romance start??

12. alycealvi

alycealvi Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd so like this! Any army of ancient gods sound great to screw that bastard of emperor!!

TrinaAngel, Boopbup and Eiidachan like this.
  13. FaranFluffy

FaranFluffy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From. What I read, Ludis has been sacrificed and reborn 17 times. So the gods remember her sacrifices. By that logic, she can summon 17 ancient gods, if she wants.

It's gonna be a while. Most likely around chapter 70-80 of the manhwa. It's more based on discovering self worth and her recovery from her abuse. But once the romance starts its absolutely amazing.

14. Eiidachan

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, so it's only seventeen times. I thought it was more. Still, seventeen times is not a small number. Unless the emperor performed the ceremony more than that, the gods would only ever listen to Ludis. Even if he manage to summon one that would be obedient to him, by that time, Ludis already has 17 ancient gods on her side.

TrinaAngel, nielyti, samster and 7 others like this.
  15. sjmcc13

Reading List:
    Link
    Are there even 17 royals he could use?

Assassin997, samster, Hathley and 3 others like this.
  16. iamwhoami

iamwhoami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So she regressed 17 times but does she remember any of her past lives?

samster and karls like this.
  17. Eiidachan

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah, I doubt it. If the emperor still attempt to repeatedly perform sacrifice ceremony by using Selena even after this, he is just plain stupid.

beazacha likes this.
  18. karls

karls Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    idk if im dumb,,, but i don't see anyone spoiling about the blonde sude??? sorry if u did my brain is literally empty BUT PLEASE WHO IS HE AND IS HE AN ALLY

19. sjmcc13

Reading List:
    Link
    He tried to cheat the gods, by offering an unworthy sacrifice when a worthy one was available, despite being told by the priest it was a bad idea.
    I do no think he is that smart to begin with.

20. Eiidachan

Reading List:
    Link
    Good point. And thanks to his stupidity, now he got the first step of his retribution. He's going down.