Spoiler The Empress Lipstick

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lunicylle, Jun 9, 2022.

1. Lunicylle

Lunicylle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Title: The Empress Lipstick
    Alternative Title: 황후의 립스틱
    Author: 전지구, 커피콩

Sypnosis:

Lee Jae-in, an ordinary high school student who dreams of becoming a makeup artist.

He accidentally picks up a lipstick and gets sucked into the mirror by the lipstick.

When I opened my eyes, I was no longer Jaein Lee, a high school student with an ordinary face, but

Jane Richard Dautriche, the princess of Roemendel, a beauty with everything perfect.

Besides, he's married to the Crown Prince...!

Relying on lipstick, which is the only key to returning to the present life, he searches for a way, but he does not ask him to come back, and Jae-in returns only his face!

With the mysterious lipstick in his hand and the makeup skills he has accumulated over the years, he is going through the hardships and adversity of the imperial life.. Shows real makeup that preserves the strengths and covers the weaknesses!

I saw some panel of the manhwa in tiktok and decided to check the manhwa. The first five chapters are free in official raws and I laugh while reading it and a very refreshing story since the fl isn't reincarnated or turn back the time. The first chapters are about the fl being interested in make-up apparently she's "ugly" and her mother doesn't like her "hobby" and instead advice her to study hard. Her older sister I guess works as a model(?) and she goes to her sister after her mom scolded her. There she finds the lipstick and get transported into a different world and body. However, there are times when her face shows up instead the face of the original owner and she needed to use the lipstick to turn it back.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2022
    Azka Anees, Laerta, Ahmya and 6 others like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. your crush

your crush Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks really good.:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

4. nagiv

nagiv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    please give me spoilers for this magnificent work

5. Elisee

Elisee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler please~

6. Ahmya

Ahmya mammiyaah~

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Laerta

Laerta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I only found 4 chapters. What happens in the fifth?

8. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
  9. Cookiemonster_007isback

Cookiemonster_007isback I need them cookies

Reading List:
    Link
  10. evilboop

evilboop Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers? It only has 8 free translated chapter in webtoon .

Is Fabian a second male lead?
    When will she show her real face to others?

Or is this an original webtoon without a novel?

MLisMyHubby likes this.
  11. LaRue

LaRue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The art is nice but sadly not much spoilers here.

12. ricelover

ricelover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Read until chapter 10 (manhwa) today and the FL is so realistic and hilarious! I'm camping here for more spoilers :blob_pompom:

13. Kawaii Panda

Kawaii Panda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is indeed hilarious but.... She's still a minor tho

14. marrymethen

marrymethen Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    looks like I'm just gonna camp here. but I really like fl. she's funny and relatable!!! and what am I gonna do when its revealed that fabian is the sl???:sweating_profusely:

15. ajiyan_fatemi

ajiyan_fatemi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can anyone spoil me about the ml??

tk_10 likes this.
  16. wowza18

wowza18 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Waiting for spoilers about ML

17. Karaaaaa

Karaaaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How come nobody has anyyyyy spoilers at all ????
    I left it for a while too let some chapters gather but even after a month only 5 chapters are there and on top of that, I just feel more unsatisfied since I have no idea where the story is goinggg:notlikeblob::confusedcatblob::meowpuffysoul:

18. Farhana Ansari

Farhana Ansari Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone spoil this story plz. It’s so good.

19. Michelin

Michelin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's been a long time since i read the manhwa (in chinese platform)
    However, i myself is confused who the ML is...
    > MC's husband the crown prince is kinda sus.
    > MC's aide (brown hair) is the most sincere and always there to help MC, but i wonder if their relationship can advanced as MC is literally married to the prince, and i think he (MC's aide) also has a past with a lady before (dunno whether childhood friend/fiancee/sister, but i think she is dead, sorry my chinese is very bad that im not really sure about that).
    > Crown prince's aide (the glasses one) romantically likes MC with her original 'ugly' appearance, but very cold and harsh with the beautiful MC (so, he thinks they are 2 different people)

MC and her husband (crown prince) already kissed tho, but rather than romantically liking MC, the crown prince like her because of how gorgeous MC because of the magic lipstick. There was a time when MC was in trouble, but the crown prince was being a bystander and the one who help MC is MC's aide

MC is a princess from another kingdom and was married to the crown prince in the empire. Because of how handsome he is, there are a lot of ladies who likes the crown prince, one of them is the pink hair lady. I think she was the crown prince's friend. Well, she is kinda close to the crown prince, the glasses aide, and crown prince's other aide that she brave enough to come to a room (like a break room for the crown prince and his aides) but no one scold or reprimand her. She is your typical villainess. She also embarassed MC by holding a tea party where MC who is a crown princess also holding a tea party, so MC doesn't have any guests. She also ruined MC's cinderella dress (blue dress similar like cinderella's) that the dress was torn and it showed MC's leg and thight which is very humiliating in those days to show a leg and thight for a woman, on top of that in the middle of the ballroom. Other nobles ridicule MC. Of course MC was kinda shocked, but she is okay as a modern person, she is used with mini skirt. And the brown hair (Fabian) quickly come to MC directly without much thinking and cover her lower body with his jacket. Fabian is really cool here. He is sincere and always there to be a support for MC.

The pink haired was very satisfied because her minion succeed in ripping MC's dress, and that's where the crown prince finally get mad.

That's all .. i think it was around ch 50s. After that i dont remember much

Last edited: Jun 5, 2023