Spoiler The Empress Of Ashes

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Jun 15, 2021.

1. novel_manga-fan

novel_manga-fan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After reading the first ch of the manwha I thought it would be pretty good... kinda disappointed :blob_teary::blobfrowning:

2. layyu

layyu Adopt me plsss

Reading List:
    Link
    I could answer this... Basically the reason for this was in the last chapter...

Yk their unborn fetus? Idk his name but that fetus wanted his parents Afrosa and the scum, to live happily together, that's why the timeline would always repeat, when Afrosa found out about that, Afrosa was like

"This is what my child wants. That's where my loyalty lies."

"Not even trying to consider another option?"

"Don't bring the second ml into this."

"Alright. Not because this guy is such a scum?"

"I refuse to be blamed any longer for this grotesque misalliance."

So then fl and ml lived happily ever after.

3. MeilRenne

MeilRenne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I will skip this story. It's not my cup of tea.

4. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    DE374C93-7DB6-421D-B4FD-6A6F593BB553.jpeg
    Srsly? Only ended up together bc it’s what the kid wanted?
    Maybe if ur father wasn’t a pathetic, useless, piece of sh*t they could’ve been happy earlier!

5. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Pinkchik

Pinkchik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait I'm confused...do they ( FL &, ML) have the fetus again in the fifth life???

7. solaria_

solaria_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah but the thing is not just marrying those women. He end up involving children too. Those children end up with worst living conditions. No matter what, he made those children yet end up neglecting them and killing them. Things are much worse if they are seen from POV of other wives and kids. I am not even sure why this person is the ML. It is not just about them, there are many other that got involved and ruined.

8. Pinkchik

Reading List:
    Link
    Dude his children with the concubines are evil enough to kill their brother with a disability so I don't feel bad for them:blobhug::blobhug:

spchntrt, Selin, Samsamsam11 and 2 others like this.
  9. solaria_

solaria_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does it change the fact that it is still him who made them? Also blame the adults for how kids turning out fucked up not the kid. Aren't there million other isekais where MCs are also villainous because of their upbringing and author give them another chance. Yeah but no here lets massacre kids instead of holding the parents responsible.

babayagu, DOHere and maenochka like this.
  10. Pinkchik

Reading List:
    Link
    blaming others is easy. You practically are justifying a bunch of spoiled princes and princess who have a privileged upbringing that burned a disabled person...as if having a shitty father gives you the prerogative to don't have to be held accountable ....btw they aren't kids THEY ARE ADULTS....

I will not respond ANYMORE BCS this is a spoiler thread and it's annoying discuss this when people are looking for spoilers and not my thoughts

spchntrt, Selin, Dvenger and 10 others like this.
  11. Priyyaa

Priyyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk about that. U see even in a devil's house if the child wants he or she won't be affected by what their parents teach them. There are times when extremely good children are born to evil parents so they could have tried to stop their respective mother's. They were supporting them instead. They should have not supported their parents at the very least and may be informed their father about what their mother's were doing but all of them were greedy. I won't talk about the 1st 2nd and 3rd TL cz in that MC was being the other woman but in the 4th TL she was his wife yet others married him. They knew that he loved her yet they did it, the same goes for their children as well. They knew that their mother's were the one who forced the emperor yet supported their mother and leaving everything else, they killed someone innocent. They could have killed the emperor rather than FL and her children if they felt like their father was partial and it's not like she harmed them ever so idk the ML was at fault that's true but their mother's were at greater fault. They shouldn't have forced ML to marry them just for getting power and status. I don't understand it tbh, I don't get it like just why are nobles given that much power. If the monarch had absolute power then there wouldn't be any problem. Some people said that if monarch has absolute power then if there is a tyrant, there would be no one to stop him but in my opinion, the damage caused by a tyrant is lesser than damage caused by power struggles between nobles and the monarch in each generation. And even if you give them power, don't ever give them absolute military power. Well I didn't say that ML was not at fault but those children deserved it. They shouldn't support wrong people even if it's your mother or father.

12. Despaireon

Despaireon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn this novel/Manhwa sucks balls lmaooo. Of all the good novels out there it has to be Abandoned empress max 6000 x3000. I need a glass after reading all this. Peace yall

babayagu, Selin, Samsamsam11 and 3 others like this.
  13. Koikechiba13

Koikechiba13 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well i'm still gonna try to read this one, maybe the author will make some changes or if not i'm just gonna enjoy it

14. Cookiemonster_007isback

Cookiemonster_007isback I need them cookies

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh this story finally got the webtoon.
    Hmm..I remember spoiling about this story from my previous now deleted ID, lol.

My friend lent me her copy which I pestered her about so I'd to read it. Ah this suffering got its own adaption kek. Skip it for your mental health....otherwise your choice to read or not.

I was about to offer that you can ask me questions but scratch that. I just read chapter 1 and all the suppressed memories came back. This story isn't even worth it. I remember how trashy the Emperor was and acted. When asked her to part ways with her he refused all knowing what a life she lived all because of his selfishness. Even after her memories came back this BIG B didn't let her go and even accused her of infidelity when the Marquis's Illegitimate son consoled her. Ugh, he was like you can roll 'round in front of me but I won't let you go and even tied her leg to the bed post. Ugh. No

Last edited: Nov 27, 2022
  15. AnotherDayAnotherStory

AnotherDayAnotherStory Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Gonna call this "The Empress of Trashes" since she is surrounded by so much trash that she doesn't even have any other choice except marrying and living with trash again :coffee:

16. Multistanzzz

Multistanzzz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The spoilers are not making much sense for the fifth/current time line. What I picked from this thread is that in this time line, he still made valerie his 2nd empress and fucked her. Don't know about gladys and his precious concubines tho lol. Is what I got from the spoilers true? If he's still fucking valarie in this time line, I am dropping this shitty ass novel.
    The hornie ass MF didn't even defend his wife and his first son's death. Literally fucked the murderer instead. Istg disgusting novel. Shitty af. Was this targeted towards Male audience ? :blobjoy: Cuz if so then yeah this would sell well cuz they Love stories where men fuck around, cheat, do some NTR shit, but then get forgiven by the wife who is loyal and has not been touched by other men:blobsmilehappy: (hypocritic men slutssss) Bye2 ain't worth no shit.

salty25, Selin, sovokop and 2 others like this.
  17. Yume-sama

Yume-sama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg
    .. What the hell is with this story, I'm just skipping it. ML, if we can call him ML...... Is a high-key b*stard, he should just drop dead.

18. Cookiemonster_007isback

Cookiemonster_007isback I need them cookies

Reading List:
    Link
    The fifth timeline is the current timeline. The one where Alec woke up to after setting the palace on fire. No, he didn't married either Gladys or Valarie. They both were dealt with. Although they tried a lot to marry him but knowing and having the knowledge from the previous timeline, their tricks were prevented.

That is right. Just drop it, it ain't worth that much lol.

So true bro.

Their child mostly died either before being born or after in most of the timelines. In one of the timelines the child did survived but both of his parents died so behind the scenes, the one coveting the throne must've got rid of their kid too. He wanted both of his parents to live a happy life together :coffee: so he turned back the time (again) after the fourth timeline ended in Alec setting the palace to fire.
    The fifth timeline started with him having his memories and Afrosa remembering what happened a little later.
    So yes, they had that child again. She was already pregnant with the baby when they were both living in the cottage and Alec was hiding his identity.
    In the previous one, the baby died because of Valarie, she poisoned Afrosa when she entered the palace.
    But the child survive (in this timeline, the fifth and the last one) as the parents already knew what harm would come to their way.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2023
  19. TikkiMania

TikkiMania Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't get his logic??? Why can't he officially renounce his claim and get his position taken out of the royal line? Yeah sure he won't have the resources of an emperor to protect her but he won't have anything big to protect her from either. He just went back and created the same problem he did before what the heck.

20. Elisee

Elisee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Still can't believe this kind of novel got a manhwa

Naona_, salty25, Drayne and 6 others like this.