Spoiler The Enchanting Villainess / The Evil Sorceress Plans to Survive! / 反派魔女自救计划

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Apr 8, 2020.

1. CinderFrost

CinderFrost Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Our merry band of four are walking in the hall. Vidi looks a bit troubled so Ophelia asks what's wrong.

Vidi asks if she isn't scared.

Ophelia wonders what's there to be scared about.

Vidi explains that he might bring her misfortune because he's the black unlucky star.

Ophelia asks if it's because he was born with black hair so he thinks he's a bad omen.

Vidi tells her isn't it so?

Emilianna then explains that there are too few people born with black hair in their world so having black hair was seen as a bad omen.

Ophelia then says oh, it's like that?

Panglae adds that it's just baseless superstition.

Ophelia then thinks then in her previous life, they must be very unlucky since they all had black hair. She then thinks about Vidi in the book. There was no mention of Vidi after he was driven out by ogOphelia. If he really went back to his kingdom after being returned by her, wouldn't he have suffered more? That was too pitiful. She asks Vidi to lower his head.

Vidi wonders why but agrees and does what she wants.

Ophelia then pats his head and tells him it's okay na. She then rants it's cowardice to blame Vidi just because of his black hair. In the same sense, does that mean Emilianna who has golden hair is an angel reincarnate? And Panglae who has silver hair is a holy angel?

Emilianna laughs and tells her she must be kidding.

Ophelia tells her isn't it so?

Panglae then interrupts and asks then what is white haired Ophelia seen as?

Emilianna and Ophelia look at each other confused.

Vidi then answers with my goddess of fortune.

They get this romantic vibe going. Emilianna giggles.

Vidi tells them they should get going since it's almost time to report. He leaves first.

Ophelia is blushing when she realized her heartvwas beating fast. She follows Vidi.

Emilianna and Panglae look at each other. Emilianna then bows and follows after Ophelia. Panglae stays behind and thinks it's about to start.

They arrive at the registration area. Ophelia approaches the staff and tells them they are here to register. The staff hands some papers over and tells her to fill up some forms. Ophelia hands them over to Panglae and Emilianna. Vidi directs them to a table with vacant chairs. They all sat down and started filling up their forms.

Ophelia gets to a part of the form where she has to choose her specialty. The choices were warrior or magician. She asks the others what they chose.

Vidi replies warrior.

Emilianna said she and Panglae chose the magician course.

Ophelia then asks Vidi why he chose warrior. If she remembers correctly, he has magic too. Aren't magicians more valued than warriors?

Vidi then tells her that kind of magic, it's better not to use it.

Ophelia then thinks it's because his magic will be seen as black magic. She then tells them since she has no magic, she'll just take the warrior course. Done!

Vidi calls to her.

Ophelia submits their papers.

They're walking in some path. Vidi tells Ophelia that she should still go to the magician course.

Ophelia tells him someone like her with no magic would be a useless student there.

Vidi tries to argue.

Ophelia then interrupts him and says if she went to the magician course then Vidi would be all alone in the warrior course.

Vidi tells her it's okay.

Ophelia then explains that even though magicians are more valued, someone like her with no magic would be an embarrassment if she went to the magician course. It's better for her to go to the warrior course where magic isn't really needed.

Emilianna then says with her in the magician course, nobody would dare bully Ophelia.

Panglae interrupts and says they've arrived.

They're at a fork in the path.

Ophelia then says looks like we split up here.

Emilianna then says they're all in the same school so they'll most likely still see each other.

Panglae then says they'll be meeting each other at the orientation.

They part ways with Vidi promising to go look for Ophelia during the orientation.

Ophelia heads to her room. She opens it and greets her dormmates. We find a familiar face, the general's daughter.

General's daughter calls to Ophelia.

Ophelia calls her. Vailar. (According to Tapas)

Someone then says isn't this the useless princess?

I never really did find out if the general's daughter was named before but it's nice to know she is here and they seem like good friends.

Edit: Hey, I just notcied, some chapters on the official english translation have missing pages compared to the manhua. Or is it just on mine?

Last edited: Sep 12, 2021
  2. KristinaMariaSara

KristinaMariaSara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i thought it was the general daughter who said "isn't this the useless princess?". Now i feel better:blobowoevil::blobowoevil: I think that to say something like this, one musn't be afraid to die with her country :blob_grin:

Arekushieru likes this.
  3. magical_al00

magical_al00 ✧・゚:*( ͡ꈍ ͜ʖ̫ ͡ꈍ )*:・゚✧

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t understand why they hate her so what if she have no magic she is a princess her father is the emperor and he love her more than her sister .. did they have no fear ಠ_ಠ

4. KristinaMariaSara

Reading List:
    Link
    simple: they're jealous. Their mind must be thinking "she has no magic nor a good reputation, why she is treated like a princess? I'm jealous, i'm more useful than her but she is treated so well". Most probably these girls come from other countries.

5. CinderFrost

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah, the general's daughter does not discriminate. She stuck to Ophelia during their tea party when they were kids. She is an awesome human. :blobReach:

I feel like it might be the world's stigma. Like how they judge Vidi to be evil just cause he has black hair. Their world is probably convinced you need either magic or divine powers to be useful or strong. I have a feeling most of the commoners don't have any powers so they must only judge the nobles harshly for their lack of it. :hmm:

6. WhiteCoffee

WhiteCoffee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why is the manhwa called "evil sorceress" when she doesn't seem to be a sorceress at all, let alone "evil".

7. KristinaMariaSara

Reading List:
    Link
    she is indeed a sorceress, she has holy power and magic but for unknown reason her power is sealed. As for the evil part, often manhwa/hua talk about mc entering in book world and Ophelia enter in a novel where there is an evil princess. She isn't evil but the OG princess was evil.

CaelumBlue likes this.
  8. CinderFrost

Reading List:
    Link
    Vailar and Ophelia are happy to see each other.

"Isn't this the useless princess?" this short lavender haired grumpy lady says.

"Midalia!" Vailar calls her. Probably to scold her.

Isn't it true? No magic means useless, Midalia argued.

Ophelia tells her having no magic just means she can't learn any magic, but she can still learn sword arts or martial arts.

Midalia sees her determination and says fine. She then introduces herself and the other lady with them, Mary. There is a round of introductions.

At the student orientation, the headmaster is giving a speech. Vidi is sitting with Ophelia since his dormmates don't want to associate with him because of his black hair. The headmaster keeps blabbering on and then invites the magic student representative over for the speech. Midalia asks who the magic representative is. It was Emilianna. She introduces herself first. Vailar asks for leave and then the headmaster introduces the martial arts or swordsman representative. It was Vailar. Ophelia's group is surprised.

The headmaster dismisses them after the student assembly/orientation.

Midalia complains that they've already decided to be last placers together so why is Vailar the top student.

Vailar says she thought they already knew. She's from a general's family.

Midalia then realizes she's speaking about that general's family.

Ophelia thinks the first time she met Vailar, she already knew she came from that family but she didn't know Vailar was amazing enough to be the representative.

Vidi interrupts and asks what class they were in.

Vidi, Vailar, and Mary are in A class while Ophelia and Midalia are in F class. Ophelia tells them it's okay since they're all in the same academy but inwardly, she and Midalia are complaining that they're stuck with each other.

There are a series of frames where each class is compared. And F class is located far away. Up some mountains.

Midalia complains that she is a noble lady so why does she have to attend class there. Ophelia tells her she's a princess yet here she is.

Their teacher calls them students of the dead last class. Their teacher's name is Vilte Aiva.

Ophelia thinks no matter if F class is really called dead last class, their teacher shouldn't have called them that since that would just make people angry.

Midalia gets mad and asks what he means.

Ophelia is pulling her back.

Vilte asks if he said anything wrong when they were just a bunch of useless losers. He tells them to climb to the top of the mountain to stay in his class as their first lesson.

Ceilo27, LaMuerte, Yeona and 5 others like this.
  9. WhiteCoffee

WhiteCoffee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm..it is more light-hearted and funny than I thought when I read the chapters. Your summary made that the new girl and teacher are totally a bitch, but in the manhwa, she is more like an idiot to me, and the teacher is super hot.

10. amir73

amir73 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    both her magic power and holy power are super strong. she got her holy power from her mother and magic from her father and she is stronger than both of them. she is the first person in the world that has both magic and holy power in her body and those powers were clashing with each other so her mother sealed both her holy and magic power with a very strong seal inorder to save her from her pwoers and other people. she found her mothers memory and found out that she can unseal her powers fully by learning how to control her powers and thats why she is going to magic class in academy to learn how to control her power

SammieUy, shiory, Ceilo27 and 9 others like this.
  11. CinderFrost

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, if you read it from Tapas, they show that Midalia is actually a bit like Ophelia. Seen as useless by people. She isn't as intelligent as her elder sister and not as adorable as her younger sister. So she has a complex. In the tapas translation, they said she and the ogOphelia did not get along since they were so alike with being mean and such.

As for Teacher Vilte, well... from the tapas translation, i think he's a good teacher. He's just giving his students the push they need. He is hot, yes. And his shirt is utterly useless with his peekaboo boobies.

They might just seem like that now since I'm following the original manhua instead of the Tapas translations. I found that tapas removed some pages from the original in their work so i'm just going to continue with following the weekly manhua release and spoiling from there. :cookie: though if anyone wants to read in advance, i think some sites already have the official english translation up. And the chapters are even ahead of the original manhua. :blobpeek:

12. lilicutest

lilicutest Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reallyyy.... Then what will happen??

13. CinderFrost

Reading List:
    Link
    Here's the link to the official English translation. Of course, support the author by subscribing to their work too. The official translation is way ahead of the original manhua by now so I'm not finding the need to translate or spoil this series anymore. I think I might just do spoilers for missing pages if i find any every now and then.

DarckRain, Ceilo27 and Korleone like this.
  14. lilicutest

lilicutest Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Arghhh... I kinda feel stressed cuz our pitiful MC kept being low and let herself being criticized by anyone... I'm super mad with those critic.. please.. when will our girl gain her strength???

15. CinderFrost

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this the bright pink haired lady? I hate her too. :blobhero:At least Midalia is now on her side and is actually quite protective. :cookie:

16. Eiidachan

Eiidachan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if this is part of Emma's plan to make Ophelia look bad. I don't trust her yet that she's being sincere with Ophelia since it's obvious she and that white haired guy are hiding something.

17. Macarol

Macarol Click on my signature for a surprise

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Summary:
    Ophelia's destined to be the antagonist of the story, persecuted for her wicked ways and lack of magical powers… until she gets a second chance. Aware of her fate, she makes amends for her notorious reputation and gathers allies, including the heroine, who's also her half-sister. How will her destiny change once these former rivals become best friends and she saves the lives of her father and steadfast bodyguard? If a visit from a strange spirit is an indicator, things are no longer by the book!

Raws: https://m.ac.qq.com/comic/index/id/648755
    Official translation: https://tapas.io/series/the-enchanting-villainess/info

shiory likes this.
  18. calladalia

calladalia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hope there are more spoilers!!

micahkung and azal like this.
  19. sirwence

sirwence Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Im just glad it got a ...remake? It seems in the remake they changed some of the characters including the OG-FL (the 'sister' whom I keep feeling is more apt to be her cousin than sister haha) either way its a fun read so far hope to see her actually gain full control of her powers - shell make a fine empress

micahkung and CinderFrost like this.
  20. Kawaii Panda

Kawaii Panda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it true that the OgFL will be an ally?

Ceilo27 likes this.