Spoiler The Enchanting Villainess / The Evil Sorceress Plans to Survive! / 反派魔女自救计划

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Apr 8, 2020.

1. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the theory that he let original body kill him is true. Good work

Last edited: May 9, 2020
    CinderFrost likes this.
  2. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No offense but i am having a two-faced/ white lotus vibe in the “heroine”.. especially at this new chapter where the mc is away from her but heroine still manages to fall near them???

3. CinderFrost

CinderFrost Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobhighfive:

Yeah. From the MC's flashback of that part of the book, she stated that king daddy never detested oriMC even in his death bed. Looks like he was poisoned to death in the original timeline. oriMC was also very scary in that part. :sushi_hide:

4. CinderFrost

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah. She wasn't even anywhere in the panels but she just suddenly conveniently appeared beside them. I think her plan was to bump MC and claim MC didn't do it on purpose to gain sympathy from the public in her white lotus scheming ways.

I hope the audience notices that MC and ML are too far away to have bumped her so her scheming fails.

Nikibunny, Ceilo27, jkumi7 and 8 others like this.
  5. KathyClysm

KathyClysm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At this point, I am taking her as "desperate to survive by any means necessary" seeing as how she is in a very dangerous palace with a very dangerous daddy and just generally at a big disadvantage, but she probably does not want to go back to being a poor orphan commoner or something.
    We shall see how much of that desperation is actual maliciousness.

6. SoShy

SoShy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh I agree with the person who said these idiotic parents are to be blamed. I mean, if you had a child, whether you like it or not, have to be responsible of them. The child didn't ask for her dad to cheat on his wife and have a side mistress which caused her to be brought to this world. And to have a father who discriminate against her for the fact she is born by a side mistress. I see children blaming their parents for simplest of child neglect that happened in their past even when they are at 20s 30s in real life. Compare that to how an actual child would feel when her sister is getting obvious favouritism by her parent. Of course she would scheme her way in to gaining more attention from anywhere she can, and obviously she would hate her sibling out of pure jealousy. Children essentially yearn for attention and love, what's wrong with that?

I really can't seem to like this troupe of stories where they blame one child or another for becoming what they are when it's not even their fault to begin with. They grew up in an obvious poisonous environment that's breeding negative state of mind, and all of this starts with a retarded parent. In the end the author will justify all of this by saying the dad got schemed against by the mistress and child was born, and like a mother like daughter, she also turns out to be a scheming bitch or something similar. I wish these authors would at least try to apply a bit of originality and realism before trying to write a story like this. Like, come on! Give them a real personality instead of justifications for what they do!

7. Ice_Rose

Ice_Rose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I get what you are trying to say and you are absolutely right ... but I don't think heroine is actually his daughter, she just looks very different

8. Twiggysan

Twiggysan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What's the deal with brunette being shocked and angry?

9. Tozarosa

Tozarosa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you.:sushi_thankyou: I just read this manga/manhua and just see the raw but I don't understand (except the very fake fallen situation at the end of chapter). So, this explain clearly.:sushi_thankyou:

10. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No wonder that the debut of the original abella was bad and original female lead was effortless if they avoided Her when she do nothing and all gravite around step sister. If abella have a temper i understand that this could go bad and she seem to be the youngest person of the room even among the children . Ahhh they really piss me off !

11. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bet that that old hag can't wait to see the king ignore the magicless mc for the illigetemate daughter but with magic power that she seem to support this will be really juicy gossip but no he enter the room with the magicless daughter in his arm.

12. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So theory time. In the resume they say that the original ml is a spy of the church so the church seem to be againtst king daddy. Who think that maybe abella have hidden magic power or she's a late bloomer but that the church have declared Her magicless for their political agenda (or other theory agaisnt the church i'm ready for that)

Nikibunny, shiory, Ceilo27 and 14 others like this.
  13. CinderFrost

Reading List:
    Link
    I think if it was the oriMC, she would have begun throwing her weight around. Like... probably demand things. So she would have definitely destroyed her image on her own. But with our current MC, she's too soft and adorable so heroine decided she needed to do something to make mc look bad.

Ceilo27, jkumi7, mia-chan and 7 others like this.
  14. Slyferine

Slyferine Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After reading the latest raw chapter, I don't quite see Altairvar being particularly hostile to Lephaiea? He introduced her properly as his daughter, no neglect on that part unlike Emperor Claude from another series. I do agree with Abella that her father has that typical cold-blooded face ailment but apparently he cared for his children in his own way? The puzzle pieces are starting to piece themselves together.

I still have no idea why the OG Heroine was acting the way she was, as if she was being antagonized by Abella when said person wanted to avoid her. We already saw her doing it deliberately on first meeting too, for no reason at all. So I just can't completely blame Altairvar when he hadn't done anything in the first place. But the so-called nobles and aristocrat on the other hand, now that was an entire different brand of cans.

15. Korleone

Korleone Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    New chapter is out. So, who would be the kind soul to explain the conversation between O!FL, MC, ML and that new dude on O!FL side? Thanks in advance!

16. TsukiSetsu

TsukiSetsu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    CH 10:
    The ML knows that O!FL fell on purpose, the MC was asking the O!FL like "are you okay, can you stand?" and even calling her sister. The crowd assume that the MC and O!FL does not have a good relationship, then the new dude came accuse MC of hurting the O!FL. The ML came in and protect MC, the new dude said something about how the ML status doesn't have the right to speak to him and how despicable he is of dancing with the MC. Then MC father came in and said "what right do you have in speaking my daughter that way?, Do you know the consequence of accusing a royalty?" Then the new dude's father come and apologize, MC's father like then use your family clan blood to show for princess apology? (basically for asking blood spill), MC use her moe side to diverge her father from killing the new dude, since she did it will lead her to her destruction route. When they are alone in the room; have some talking between them and ending with a kiss on a cheek on MC's father while saying "I like father the most". It left in a cliffhanger that MC's uncle being ask for appearance.

17. MariiMF

MariiMF Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think we are anticipating the facts what you said isn't wrong but we have too little information to say that the dad or any of the daugthers are the culprit.

Till now what I can deduce is with the little information that we had of the original novel is that the relationship with OrigMC and the father fell into a chain of misunderstandings. Why I said that?

First we know for spoilers and for the view of MC till now that the father really love his daughter but he isn't very good expressing his feelings.

Every child want to be loved by their parents and most of times if their parents aren't good expressing therself, the childrens seens that like their parents doesn't love them.

OrigMC was a child when when it was seen that she had no magic ability. So imagine the impact of that and then the people around you start to say that you no longer have value and you will be forgotten by your father. Obviously all that negativity will distort your view of things around you.

The a mysterious sister with great magic ability appears and now everyone is saying that she will be the one to inherite the throne.

Then MC, who is already influenced by all these events and has a constant reminder that she is worth nothing while her sister is worth, grew up with a twisted vision and a great hate.

So even if his father tried to demostrated that he really love her and doesn't have favoritism with the other daughter, the OrigMC will not saw that.

So even if I don't aprove the "evil deeds" of OrigMC, I can understand how she became like that. And I can blame the father but there are people who are not good expressing their feelings (and you can said: Well you can try harder, but is not that easy) and when you love someone you expect the person to show you their love in the same way that you show it amd when they don't you feel like you are not loved.

And the last panels in chapter ten (I haven't translate it so this is my deduction) is that near OrigMC was a person who feed the negative feelings of OrigMC, twistening more her view.

Now the other question I have, is really the "heroine" the daugther of the king? First of all we can see that the heroine is older than MC

So why she was not accepted before as a daughter in the royal family if the father really loved her as the novel said? Even if it is complicated as a King he could do that.

The only two answer I have tougth about that is that: first the King didn't know he have a daughter because the mother was a commoner and never tell him. But is weird that she appeared after MC was declared without magic ability (How convenient isn't it? The mysterious daughter with great magic abilities appears around the time the other was declared worthless).

The second is that the King did knew about this daughter but to protect her, he left her with the mother so she can grow up like a normal child. But after MC was declared without magic abilities, he then search for her. But that doesn't make sense with his attitude with the heroine.

Then the heroine doesn't look like the king, so all of this makes me thing if the heroine is really the daughter of the King or if there are circumtances that prevent the king from acting and he has to accept her as his daughter even though she isn't.

Something similar like: Who made me a princess or the Emperor's daughter.

Well everything I wrote is an assumption, so I could be wrong. As I said before there isn't much infirmation to make a good conclusion about the characters.

To not annoy people here, because after all this is a spoiler thread, we can create a discussion thread where we can discuss what we think about why a character did that or act like that.

18. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    On the last panel of ch. 10, the man who asked for audience with emperor and Abella is her uncle, emperor's brother. So, as seen in the panel, Abella remembered that in 1st TL/original novel, the uncle was the one who fed bad stuff and lies to the origMC/origAbella. So, my assumption is that pretty sure there is a huge political scheme (conspiracy?) involving the said uncle, that new 'daughter' with great magical abilities that appeared out of nowhere at an important moment, and also the emperor seems to be concerned/displeased with something and trying to solve it without Abella knowing. It looks very similar to WMMAP...:blobowoevil:

shiory, LaMuerte, jkumi7 and 16 others like this.
  19. CinderFrost

Reading List:
    Link
    We start with MC remembering plot from her previous life. This uncle (daddy's bro?) was the one who gave all the bad advice to our oriMC. Including killing daddy. Our MC doesn't want to meet with him and she was thinking of how to reject meeting him when daddy tells his knights to tell uncle that princess isn't feeling well so she will not meet him. MC pretty much concluded that daddy is her saving grace. A knight goes inform uncle of what daddy said. Uncle says okay and leaves looking menacing. Then we skip to our MC roaming the town! Niel holds her hand as she gets off their carriage. :blobmelt: It's apparently her first time out of the palace. She is super happy as she strolls around and shops. Niel and ML follow her and whenever she wants to buy anything, they look so threatening that all the shopkeepers gave MC discounts. She only finds out when a cat was cuddling with her and then suddenly ran away. MC is displeased and walks faster. She gets the idea to lose them so she runs off. When she successfully lost them, she bumps into a fortune teller who offers to read the stars for her(?). She rejects thinking who would believe that but the fortune teller starts by saying she's unique. Something about her taking ordinary people's fortune? So MC thinks "Oh. Is he talking about my transmigration? Who is he?" :blobfearful:

This was such a fun chapter to read. Esp the shopping part. :blobjoy:
    :blobpeek:

20. limueee

limueee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha -- thanks so much for the spoilers. I was reviewing the raws and when they (ML and Niel) kept looking at the merchants with evil eyes, I died!

nielyti likes this.